SIMPLE ; grfx port

By zherozi

Now It's my show time! "En Garde and Pret, 막이 시작되기 전 가장 강렬한 감각을 느껴 Now It's my turn" - EN BUTTER's EN GARDE (... More

welcome !

× GRAPHIC TUTORIALS

84 2 0
By zherozi

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : Darl+ing

┏━━━ ━━━┓

Under this chapter will be the graphic tutorials that people requested me to do.

I hope that the tutorials won't be that complicated and easy to follow. Since, I'm trying my best to explain everything that I've learned throughout the years of me being a graphic designer.

0:00 ───|────── 0:00

Apps used for editing: (may be updated)

iBisPaint X

• Phonto
- If you think that using iBisPaint is confusing when it comes to placing fonts, you can always use this app for just a little starting point.

Polarr

Adobe Lightroom
- If you can't use the premium filters in Polarr, you can always make your own filter here.

Pinterest

1:35 ───ㅇ───── 3:47

Websites used: (may be updated)

Dafont
- for downloading fonts, just type in the specific font or just the keyword to get the desired font that you wanted to use.

DeviantArt
- this is where I download png packs, photo packs, anime renders. I will provide the name of the deviants when I use their pngs.

Adobe Express
- This is good for removing the background off of the concept photos, photoshoot backgrounds of realistic faceclaims. I am not certain if it works on anime faceclaims.

PngWing / PngTree
- This is where I download some realistic pngs needed in a cover, you can also download some anime renders on here.

- The only downside is you can download only one png in PngTree if you're not paying for premium.

Unsplash
- Just some pretty realistic backgrounds for a manip graphic style. Just type a keyword and you can find the specific background to your liking.

┗━━━ ━━━┛

┏━━━ ━━━┓

┗━━━ ━━━┛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3M 46.3K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
181K 6.7K 13
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
61.8K 1.1K 96
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
261K 39.8K 102
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး