You're the only one| Nelson N...

By skyewritesssss

Avery Leanne, a fourteen year old point guard who comes across Nelson Neumann, also known as a fellow point g... More

𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚.
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙣𝙚.
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙤.
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚.
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧.
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚.
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙞𝙭.
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣.
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩.
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚.
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙚𝙣.
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣.
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙫𝙚.
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣.
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣.
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣.
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣.
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣.
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣.
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮.
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚.
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙬𝙤.
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚.
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧.
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚.
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙞𝙭.
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣.
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩.
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚.
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮.
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚.
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙬𝙤.
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚.
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧.
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚.
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙞𝙭.
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣.
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩.
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚.
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮.
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚.
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙬𝙤.
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚.
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧.
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚.

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣.

981 6 0
By skyewritesssss

𐬺𝐍𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

My girlfriend, Avery and Ice Spice Elite are on the court, shooting threes. Today was Friday, and they have a game. After a while of warming up, the girls sat and took a break on the bench.

"It's the last game for this season," I told Avery. "You go out there and do what Avery does best.. my Avery does best. Okay?" I came closer to her ear. "Got it." She smiled, looking at me as my face came back to the presence of hers.

She leaned in, and our lips came together as one. We pulled away once we heard a familiar voice shout. It was Cam.

"Let's bring it in, Girls!"

"Alright. Good luck, baby." I kissed her as we both came back to each-other's attendance. 

"Thank you." Avery smiled.

Her smile is so beautiful.

Everything about her is just beautiful.

𐬺𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"Alright ladies, This is our last game of the season." I heard Cam who then became inaudible as I zoned out with my hands on my hips, staring at the court beneath us.

This is my last game for the summer.

"What my Avery does best." Nelson's words propped back in my head. He's so cute.

"Let's bring it in girls!" I heard Cam's voice, making me flinch out my trance. "One, two three!" He shouted.

"Win!" The girls and I also shouted, our arms led up into the air.

Ice Spice Elite won the top off. Frankie passed the ball to me. I dribbled it up the court as girls tried to block, not before I did a layup. It went in and I heard the crowd cheer.

If only they knew this is just the beginning of the game.

"You getting all the girls." The ref walked towards Nelson, Cam, and D'Aydrian. "They talking about you." Nelson grinned, pointing at the ref. "He got a girlfriend." D'Aydrian said, respectfully making Nelson nod. "Does she know about all this? A couple of them were saying I love you over there." The ref pointed towards the other side of the court.

"Mhm. she's number twelve," Nelson told them as they all watched me shoot a three. It went in. "That's her." He smiled and clapped like a proud boyfriend then focusing back on the conversation. "Keep it safe out there man. Good luck to you and her." The ref dabbed Nelson up.

"Yes sir, yes sir."

Kaelie got blocked from her check. She passed the ball to Vanessa who dunked it from how tall she was. The crowd went wild.

"Damn!" D'Aydrian and Zeddy got hyped up.

"People are weird. Did you see that one dude that grabbed my face over there?" Nelson pointed. "No." Zeddy furrowed his eyebrows. "I turned around and said touch- my- face- again- bitch- ass- motherfucker." Nelson said. "Yeah!" D'Aydrian shouted, dabbing him up.

"Yeah, and then right now I just went around, someone was like dump Avery for a hundred." 

"Nah. That's just weird." Zeddy shook his head in disappointment. "You alright though?" D'Aydrian asked. "Yeah, yeah." Nelson furrowed his eyebrows, nodding his head in assurance.

There was fifteen seconds on the clock. It was now or never to shoot from half- court. I wasn't too confident with it going in, but if it did this wouldn't be the first.

I bravely shot the ball. I shut my eyes hoping to hear the swish and people cheering.

Everyone started shouting and clapping, rushing onto the court with their phone out.

Fuck my life.

I shut my eyes as a hand quickly wrapped around me. I looked up to see Nelson telling everyone to back up.

He was always there.

For me.

People started clearing out the court since security told them to do so. "I got so scared." I said letting out a relived exhale while Nelson still had his arm around me. We both walked into the locker room.

"I got you, don't worry." He smiled, kissing my forehead.

"I'm so tired." My eyes slowly began to get heavy. "I know, I know. But you did so good. I'm really, really proud of you, Avery."

I picked up my head from his shoulder. "Thank you, Nels." I smiled to him. "Come on, you need your rest. Let's go say bye to everyone." He helped by carrying my bag.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 1.4K 54
𝐢𝐟 𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐧 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐠𝐞..
135K 6.5K 43
( 𝙀𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 ) 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒗𝒊𝒄𝒆 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒘𝒊𝒎𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒃 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑳𝒂𝒚 𝒃𝒐𝒚 ' 𝒔 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 �...
50.8K 279 27
"Even if my heart stop beating you're the only thing I need, ooh, with me. Even if the earth starts shaking you're the only thing worth taking, ooh...