The Curse Of The Alpha

By Midika

"So you're a virgin, then." He says it so blatantly it rattles me to the core. "No! I mean, would it matter i... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42

34

4K 127 9
By Midika

Word Count: 2651

~Meara

I shift into the room uncomfortably, my cheeks stained with a semi-permenant blush.

The weight of what is supposed to happen tonight hangs between Sire and I. He's transported us from the ceremony site to a tense dinner with Hazel, and back here again, to his manor.

Now we stand in my room. Well, I stand in the centre of it, and he lingers apprehensively in the doorway.

"How are you feeling?" He asks gently.

He has never seemed more uncomfortable than in this moment.

"I'm fine," I mumble, rubbing the back of my neck.

We stand in silence for a few long, painful moments. My skin feels hot, my eyes unable to meet his intense stare. I'm afraid that if I look at him, and how tall and imposing her looks, I'll panic and try to take back the whole ceremony.

I mean, how can I have sex with this man when I can't even look into his eyes right now?

"Do you need something to eat?" He questions, rubbing a hand through his hair.

"No...no I'm fine."

"Alright." He clears his throat, looking more uncomfortable than I thought a powerful Alpha like him could be capable of. "Let me know if you need anything."

He backs off, looking ready to depart back to his room.

I tense. I'm not certain what I want to do with him, but I know for sure that I don't want him to leave yet.

"Wait..."

He pauses, slowly turn back around. The look he gives me is raw and vulnerable, letting me know everything from now on is up to me, that he is willing to back off if required.

"We have to do this, right?" I say uneasily. The welfare of the entire Pack is contingent on us coming together tonight, and that terrifies me.

Sire sighs, stepping into the room again.

"We don't have to do anything you aren't comfortable with," he assures me gently, calmly. He says it as if there isn't so much pressure, as if there isn't an entire Pack relying on us. If he wants to build his own Pack, he's going to need them alive.

"But we do. We have to end this curse-"

He grabs my shoulders, his grip tight, the heat from his hands seeping through my clothing. His eyes burn with anger, with frustration. He doesn't want this moment clouded by our obligations.

"Forget about that," he admonishes, shaking his head. "In this moment, right now, do you want to do this?"

I sink back into his mind to consider his proposal. I'm scared about being with him because he's unpredictable, he's intimidating and he wants me, badly. Having that much attention from someone as powerful as him is unsettling.

Yet, every part of me wants him despite that. I'm scared of that deeper connection with him, yet I constantly crave it.

And I'm painfully attracted to him. How could I not be? He's the most attractive person I've ever seen in my life.

"I...I don't know," I force out.

He bows his head. "I'm not going to do this if you're not ready for this."

"I'm scared of what is going to change between us if we do," I assure him. I want to tell him it's nothing to do with him, with the real him that is hidden beneath layers of revenge.

He will be a good mate, I know he will. But even after we have this deep connection, is he really going to commit to getting his Pack back in a way that isn't harmful to anyone? I can't know for sure...

"We will have a stronger bond than ever, but that feeling won't be something you regret," he exclaims. The darkness of the room has cast shadows over his face, deepening the already harsh lines.

I rub my arm. "I don't know."

He backs away a step, to give me space. "Why don't we speak about this tomorrow. It's late."

He gives me a tight smile before turning away again. He doesn't think I'm going to make a decision tonight. He's willing to back off, to let me think about this properly.

But I don't think I want to wait until tomorrow.

Without a moments more hesitation, I stalk across the room and grab his arm before he can make it out the door. I turn him around, grab his face and draw his lips down to meet mine.

He melts into my touch immediately, responding with a ferocity that nearly knocks me off my feet.

He swallows my gasp as he grabs the backs of my thighs and lifts me up off the ground. Instinctively, I wrap my legs around his waist, letting him turn to press me against the wall.

Any doubts I may have had vanish. The only thought now echoing in my head is how badly I want him, and how I'm not going to stop until we both get what we want.

"Are you sure?" he whispers against my mouth, fingers digging into my skin.

I nod, not wanting to break the kiss. His tongue sweeps through my mouth, like he is taking his time to explore every inch of me, while giving me a chance to back away from this if I want it to stop.

He pulls away an inch. "Tell me. Speak to me."

"I want this," I assure him, twisting my fingers into his dark curls, letting the silky locks slip through my fingers. "I want you."

His answering smile is dark, almost tormenting, like he's saying, 'you have no idea what you're in for.'

He yanks me away from the wall, which is in complete contrast to the way he gently lays me down on the bed. He sinks down on top of me, the weight of his body pressing into me, making me painfully aware of how desperately he wants me.

His mouth is on mine again with renewed hunger. I lift my hips up against his, desperate for any friction, urging him on.

I've never wanted something so badly.

His mouth shifts away from mine, moving along my jawline and to my neck. I gasp out as his teeth graze along my skin, taunting me.

"I wanted to fuck you the moment I saw you, my sweet mate," he murmurs against my neck, his hair grazing against my skin. "I wanted to have you the moment I stepped from that tomb."

At this point, I'm trembling in anticipation. His hands play along the hem of my shirt, lifting it up to expose my stomach, my ribs and my breasts before it's pulled over my head completely and discarded on my bedroom floor.

His shirt comes off next. I almost rip it, unsatisfied until I can run my fingertips along his bare skin, feeling every ridge of solid muscle.

Saving the Pack isn't even a thought in my mind as his mouth draws further down my body. All I can do is watch as his mouth closes down on my right nipple, right as he hooks his fingers into my pants and pulls them down my legs.

My eyes flutter closed at the sensation, a soft gasp tumbling past my lips as he switches to the other nipple before continuing his journey downward.

I breath out his name, urging him on, desperate for more of his touch.

My panties come off next before his stark blue eyes look up at me from between my legs. I almost climax right then and there.

"You are mine, Meara," he states clearly, fingers gripping into the skin of my thighs as he braces them over his shoulders. "Not that old boyfriend of yours, not Carran's. Mine."

I nod eagerly. I'm so entranced by him I can hardly remember who he is talking about. All I know is I want his mouth of me, and then I want him inside me.

He obliges me with the first part, satisfied that I understand that once we are connected, I will be solely his, and he will be mine.

My back arches off the bed, a shudder of pleasure skating through me.

To start, he teases me with slow, languid strokes of his tongue. Not once does he lift his eyes from mine, although my eyes shutter closed too soon, unable to withstand the pleasure.

He adds one finger, and then two, watching me carefully as I moan his name into the night air. Every thrust of my hips upward that I make is quickly nudged back down by Sire, until he finally rests his hand against my stomach, keeping me pressed down, forcing me to accept the pleasure with nowhere to go.

He keeps the thrusts of his fingers slow but steady, quickly ratcheting up my pleasure till it spills over the edge.

The moment he sits back from between my thighs, I know immediately what I want to do.

Despite all the energy that has been seeped out of me, I crawl to the edge of the bed, where he now stands, looking down at me. My heart jumps into my throat at the sight of his darkened eyes, at his muscled, marked chest that lifts and falls with his controlled breaths.

I reach for the waistband of his pants, looking up at his with raised brows.

He doesn't say a work as I tug his belt off, watching me with narrowed eyes. Slowly, I unbutton one, and then the other button before slipping everything off.

I flinch back a little, suddenly faced with the full extent of his arousal.

I let out a long breath as I take in the size of him. What have I gotten myself into?

"Do you want this?" he questions, stroking himself in a way that has my mouth watering in anticipation. "Do you want me to fuck your throat?"

"Please," I whisper back.

A dark, sinister smile touches his lips as I sit on the edge of the bed. He's so tall his cock is almost perfectly levelled with my mouth.

Sire gathers my hair into one of his hands before he tugs my head back, encouraging me to open my mouth for him.

I keep still as he guides his cock into my mouth until he hits the back of my throat. He's impossibly big, and managing this much is making my eyes water already.

"Ready?" He asks, pleasure already playing at the features of his face.

My answer comes by locking my mouth around him, drawing my tongue over the tip. He immediately groans before thrusting hard.

I almost choke, but manage to keep it together as he continues to press deeper into my mouth, moving in and out at a relentless pace.

Unable to help myself, I allow my hand to dip down between my thighs, rubbing tight circles as I do my best to accept Sire's pleasure.

He curses softly under his breath, his free hand coming down so he can brush his thumb over my cheek. "Don't stop looking at me."

I don't. Not until he pulls out moments later, laying a hand against my chest to push me down onto the bed. Before he can climb on top of me, I lurch up, pulling him down instead so I can clamber atop him.

I'm done with waiting. I need him inside me now.

He doesn't protest as I straddle him, letting me have control for a moment as I guide him toward the centre of me. He fills me completely, the sensation bordering on painful due to his size.

I draw in a few sharp breaths, digging my fingernails into his chest to the point I may draw blood. He doesn't so much as flinch, hands ghosting along my hips and stomach, letting me adjust, choosing when I want to move.

"You're so fucking beautiful," he breathes out.

Beneath me, he looks like the beautiful one. His marking are dark and haunting, but not as much as his eyes, which glide over my body observantly, drinking in every detail. His dark hair is messy from my fingers raking through it, hanging all over the place.

Slowly, I start to move atop him. The pleasure is immediately suffocating, invading every inch of my soul.

Sire presses his thumb against my clit, nearly sending me over the edge. It's almost too intoxicating, and yet, I don't want to stop.

His eyes flutter closed for a moment as I increase my pace, holding his hands that grip my hips, using them as leverge to keep myself up right and pleasure assaults my body.

Seeing Sire, this powerful Alpha, like this, coming apart because of me is almost too much to bear.

Overwhelmed tears stream down my cheeks as another orgasm hits, nearly wiping me from conciousness.

As I emerge from the other side of it, I realise my back is against the bed, and Sire it on top of me.

He gently pats the side of my face a few times to get my attention. "This isn't over yet."

Grabbing my wrists in one hand, he pins them above my head before he thrusts into my violently. My gasp of shock and pleasure is cut off as his lips find mine.

This time, he doesn't give me a chance to breath, launching into a brutal, punishing past.

His mouth comes down to my ear. "You feel so good, mate. You are mine forever."

I can't possibly respond. Moans accompanying the sound of his hips pressing against mine, drowning out my thoughts. He fucks me like he's physically trying to convey how desperate he has been for me over the past few months. I can feel the hurt, the frustration and the love behind every thrust, behind every kiss against my damp skin.

I go blind for a moment from the power of my climax. Sire shifts his hands from my wrists to my neck, pressing down to the point I almost can't breathe, claiming me.

Just as I come down from my high, he bows his head, pressing deep into me as he finishes, making me thankful for the protection I've been on since I started seeking my ex.

He lifts his gaze to mine, kissing me one last time before pulling out.

"Holy shit," I say into the air, turning my head to look at him as he settles down beside me. "I don't think my legs are going to walk for awhile.

His laugh is breathy as he looks over me. "Good. Then you'll have no other choice but to stay here and accept what more I have waiting for you."

I slap his arm playfully. "Yeah okay."

He looks up at the ceiling, his brow furrowing slightly. "Do you feel any different?"

I shake my head. "Hazel said it takes a few hours to shift into place. By the time we wake up tomorrow, our connection will be strengthened to it's fullest capacity."

He nods, a satisfied smile touching his lips. Suddenly, he launches from the bed, moving around to swoop me up into his arms.

"Come on, you need a bath," he tells me, carrying me into the adjoining bathroom.

I smile as he leans down to start running it for me. He knows I don't want to talk about feelings yet, that I don't want to dwell on what tomorrow brings.

Right now, I want to enjoy this moment with my mate, regardless of what comes tomorrow.

🧡••🧡

Want more?? This story is available 10 chapters ahead on Goodnovel! (:

Thanks for reading (:

Check out The Alpha's Prize on Wattpad now!!

"...I've never had an orgasm before!" I blurt out, backing away a few steps.

He sits up, dark hair ruffled and messy from the fingers I ran through it. His eyes, once wide, slowly darken.

"You what?" He breathes.

~Midika 💜🐼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 60 29
"Don't get mad at me but I badly wanna do this" "Uhhh.... What are you doing to me?.... I have a girlfriend...... Stop.... P-please....." "Do you rea...
1.8K 46 28
"I despise you so fucking much that I want you to be sent off to the other side of the world, Athena." He takes his last step, his front pressing aga...
15.6K 383 20
*Horrible story read at own risk* "I'm sorry but you can't tell me who I can and can't hang out with even if you are a soon to be Alpha," I stood up...
98.4K 4.1K 79
***Please read my message on November 12, 2019 (if you can) for enlightenment purposes*** "Who are you?" A certain Luna asked. "Tell me, why do I fe...