You're the only one| Nelson N...

By skyewritesssss

Avery Leanne, a fourteen year old point guard who comes across Nelson Neumann, also known as a fellow point g... More

๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ก๐™ค๐™œ๐™ช๐™š.
๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š.
๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค.
๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š.
๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง.
๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™›๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š.
๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ.
๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™จ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ.
๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™š๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ.
๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š.
๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ.
๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™š๐™ก๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ.
๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ก๐™ซ๐™š.
๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ.
๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ.
๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ.
๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™จ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ.
๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™š๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ.
๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ.
๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ.
๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š.
๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค.
๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š.
๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง.
๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š.
๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ.
๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ.
๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™š๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ.
๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š.
๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ.
๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š.
๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค.
๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š.
๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง.
๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š.
๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ.
๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ.
๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™š๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ.
๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š.
๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ.
๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š.
๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค.
๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š.
๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง.
๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š.

๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™›๐™ž๐™›๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ.

1K 8 0
By skyewritesssss

𐬺𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

It's Thursday and Rod Wave Elite has their game today. "Game day!" Cam, his team, and I stood in the gas station lot. "Straight boards today. I ain't passing the ball though!" Giannis exclaimed. "We got Cam Scott with us today." Cam said as Ray flashed the camera over to him.

"He's on time ready to go!" Cam said as Nelson's head blocked the camera as he was dabbing up Cam Scott.

"Yo Nelson, get your fat ass head out of the camera frame. What's up with Nelson trying to hog all the camera time?" Cam furrowed his eyebrows. "Avery get your boyfriend!" Lavar said, making me throw my arms up and playfully rolling my eyes.

Nelson stood in between Romelo and I. I layed my head on Nelson's shoulder. He wrapped his arm around my waist, lying his head upon mind. "Wait.. are all three of you the same height?" Giannis asked, making Nelson pick up his head.

Damn it, Jordan.

"Oo, they are." Cam said. "Shut up." I heard Nelson said. "Okay anyways. How much- no. Avery, how much likes on this video?" Cam looked at me.

"But I always do it!" Nelson said.

"I say one hundred seventy five thousand." I put up my thumb.

"Why are you and your boyfriend the exact same? We're not Mr. Beast." Cam said.

"Yeah, we're not Mr Beast. You're fucking Cam Wilder!" Nelson put his point finger to Cam's chest. "That went hard." Zion said. "Low-key. But anyways, we're playing against a team called North Cross Heat. Umm, right now we're at the gas station so I'm gonna go ahead and shut the fuck up, and get my damn Fiji Water." Cam walked inside, his team following him.

I walked towards the restroom.

Ray pointed the camera to Nelson doing weird motions with his hands.

"Oh my god." Cam put his hand to his mouth that let out a gasp.

"No- no! Take that out like deadass. Delete the clip right now!" Nelson worried as they all laughed at him. I looked around for the group then relieving my worried presence as I made eye-contact with Nelson. He smiled, awkwardly waving to me while everyone laughed.

"Why are you guys laughing?" I stood beside Nelson. "Because your boyfriend is gay as hell!" Cam pointed to Nelson as I confusingly furrowed my eyebrows, looking over to him as he casually shrugged.

༻✲༺

We finally arrived at the gym. I felt Nelson's arm quickly wrap around my shoulder, "So no one snatches you away from me." He whispered in my ear. I nodded, looking down to hide my flushed cheeks.

After we had put our bags on the side-line bench, Nelson and I walked around the court to take pictures and sign autographs. Cam motioned Nelson to gather in the team huddle. He looked over to me to do our handshake. "Good luck and be careful." I pulled away from our kiss. He nodded. I smiled at the supporters who stood on the other side of the gate as they hyped up our relationship.

"Alright listen, two years ago I played the excact same team. I remember every one of their faces, so we need to go out there and take the fucking win. Win on three. One, two, three!" Cam put his arm out in the circle that lied his players. He was truly grateful to have each and every- one of them but most importantly, he wanted to get this win. They all did.

"Win!" I heard the team shout.

The game started by RWE winning the top off.
Jordan got passed the ball. He passed it to Nelson who did a layup. It went it and the crowd cheered. "Yes sir!" I nodded with a grin, clapping my hands.

The ball rolled towards North cross heat. They shot a three as it went it. Romelo grabbed the ball passing it to Cam Scott. His check was blocking so he passed it to Jordan who dunked it.

The crowd went absolute crazy.

"Didn't know Giannis was like that!" I shouted to the camera Ray held from the side lines beside me.

The buzzer went off, declaring Rod Wave Elite had lost by two points. I saw Nelson slowly was towards me, looking down. I had my arms opened as he gradually fell into them. "I'm proud of you. You put in all that effort from your practices. I saw it." I rubbed my thumb gently against his back. "You're right." He pulled out of my neck, looking at me.

Nelson smiled, kissing my lips. "Thank you for always being there for me." He put his head back in the crook of my neck as I felt his precious smile grow against it.

"Always." I smiled, closing my eyes and lying my head on top of his, embracing the lovable moment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.4K 953 30
"to all the days we were together to all the times we played apart in each others lives , heart to heart" this is my first story so don't judge me p...
426K 16.3K 39
๐˜ˆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜บ๐˜ข๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ.. ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ป๐˜ฆ ๏ฟฝ...
23.9K 367 28
๐ป๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ Jameson & ๐˜›๐˜บ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ. ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๏ฟฝ...