If deku had Insomniacs venom...

By LilJ1122

This story gives Izuku ( a boy with no superpowers) the symbiote from insomniacs Spider-Man 2 Obviously I don... More

Explanation/abilities
Origins
Training/introduction
Need help with something
The fight/the exam
The beginning of the year
Showing of strength
The class prez/becoming famous
The sports festival pt 1
We're going to show...the world
Internships
A "vacation"
The big bad
The calm
Taking a break
Ascension
Another exam?!
Wrong or right
Encounters of the brief and hostile kind.
Beginning of the end
Breaking point
Something to believe in
Conflict pt 1
Conflict pt 2
Peace
The final battle
Question for series(scrapped)
Epilogue pt 1
Epilogue 2 (The Finale)

Another exam and going camping

340 1 0
By LilJ1122

Izuku went to school,still feeling mentally exhausted.
Aizawa:Today we're going to have another exam.It's a physical one,get in your hero costumes and follow me.
The class dressed,followed their teacher and saw multiple of their pro hero teachers.
Nezu:Greetings students,today you are going against your teachers in a game of both brains and brawn.You win by either arresting your "opponents" with arrest tape or you escape the area.
Izuku was teamed with Bakugo.Although they didn't know who they would go up against. When everyone got assigned,Bakugo and Izuku were confused.
Bakugo:Who are we going against?
Izuku:I don't know.There's no one else.
Nezu:Ah,but there is.
???:HAHAHAHA!!!
All might lands in front of the 2 boys.
All might:You 2 are going against me.
Izuku:Oh well,that's just frickin' great.
Bakugo grabs Izuku's shoulder.
Bakugo:We got this.
Izuku was shocked at Bakugo's calm tone.
The matches would proceed.Everyone except for Denki,Jirou,Kirishima,and Sato passed.
It was Izuku and Bakugo's turn.
Izuku:So...I have an idea.
Bakugo:Well...I'm listening.
Izuku:It's kinda stupid,you see my plan is...to beat him.
Bakugo:...Let's do it.
They walk into a city side by side,suddenly a wave of air goes over them.
All might:Prepare yourselves heroes,because I'm the villain now.
Izuku:Well,here we go.
Bakugo charges on with explosions,smoke and dust covers all nights eyes as he reaches out for Bakugo but instead feels his feet leave the ground.
All might:Huh?

(Bakugo's all might)
Izuku:Let's break for it!
The boys run as all might gets up and catches up to them.He gets hit in the face with a giant blast of heat as Bakugo pulls the pin on his gauntlet.He tries to throw a punch but he's held back by Izuku.Suddenly he feels his arms collided together and 2 heavy rings wrap around his arms.There's no way,did they just?!
Nezu:Izuku and Bakugo PASS!
All might:I-I-I can't believe it.You 2 actually did it.
Bakugo:EAT THAT!
Izuku:THAT'S RIGHT!
Bakugo and Izuku:WOOOOOOOO!!
The day ends as Izuku and Bakugo leave feeling assured of something.The next day
Aizawa:We're going on a camping trip,class 1-B's going to join us this time.
Class 1-A and B rode on a large bus,they arrive at a building and are greeted by pro heroes.
???:We are the Wild wild pussycats!!

Pixie bob:It's time for you training!
Ragdoll:We're going to help you overcome your weaknesses!
Mandalay:Welcome to the training camp!
Tiger:Find your weaknesses!And then CRUSH THEM!
Wild wild pussycats:Who's first?
Symbiote:These are grown ups?
Izuku:Different people have different tastes.
Pixie bob:You!I hear you're a pretty strong student!Let's see how you go against this!

Izuku:Please...
His suit manifest as he punches the monsters head into pieces.
Pixie bob:Well...that's new.
Mandalay:Ragdoll,sense anything?
Ragdoll:Yes...but it's like there's 2 people over there,I'm getting 2 different pairs of "readings".
Tiger:Hmmm,let me have a go at the boy.Let's see how he does against an unorthodox opponent.
Tiger instigates Izuku to come at him,Izuku throws a kick,only for Tiger to bend his body backwards in an odd way.
Izuku:It's like he doesn't have bones.
Tiger:Heh!Try as you might,you can't hit m-Argh!
Tiger felt a hard grasp around his throat as he's lifted into the air.

Izuku:Two down,one to go.
Mandalay was going to use her quirk to surprise Midoriya but when she tries to say something in his mind-
Symbiote:GET OUT!!
Mandalay screams as she falls to the ground.
Ragdoll:What happened?!
Mandalay:I'm ok,he just somehow forced me out of his mind.
The symbiote retracts.
Izuku:Well,that was easy.
Aizawa:Midoriya gets to head on to the next part.That building over there?He gets to relax until the next session.
Izuku:Actually,I am feeling less tired,think I'll stick around and see what I can improve.
Aizawa:Suit yourself.
The day goes by as Izuku sadly learns nothing new.As he's walking to the building,he sees a small boy with mandalay.
Izuku:Hi there
Izuku extends his hand as the boy tries to punch his crotch,only for it to do nothing,
Izuku:Let's try that again.Hi
Izuku extends his hand again as the boy says nothing and walks away.It's now nighttime as the heroes serve dinner to the students. Mandalay was heading out to give Kota(the boy)his food.
Izuku:I can give it to him.
Mandalay:Thank you,he's on a mountain.It's been his go to place ever since his parents died.
He heads to the mountain to give Kota his food.He sees Kota sitting down sad.
Kota:Why are you here?
Izuku:You should eat something,here.
Kota says nothing as Izuku sets the plate next to him and sits down.
Izuku:I know how it feels,to feel like the people who were supposed to support you turn on you,leave you.
Kota starts getting interested.
Izuku:My quirk came late,I was quirkless.But I still wanted to be a hero.When I was young,I tried to pull objects towards me,I tried to breathe fire,but nothing worked.My friends became my bullies,they hurt me,they told me to do things to myself that you shouldn't do.
Kota:What'd you do?
Izuku:I ignored them,and eventually,I made it here.
Kota:But how do I ignore them?They were my parents,and they just left me.I still remember the things we've been through,only for them to just leave me!
Izuku:Do you remember them loving you?
Kota nodded.
Izuku:Then just know,that even on their last "trip" they loved you,they didn't die for the civilians,for their friends.They died...for you.
As Izuku and Kota just chilled on the mountain for a while.A man in a cloak with a mask approached them.
Symbiote:I don't like this guy.
???:Cool hat,wanna trade?
The man spoke to the boy as he removed his mask,Kota then began to cry and shiver in fear.
Izuku:What's wrong Kota?
Kota:I-It-It's-It's him.He's the one who killed my parents!!

The symbiote covered his body as it grew and grew.
Venom:YOUR FUCKING DEAD!!!
Muscular:Heh!This'll be fun!
Venom and the villain clash as the mountain starts to break under them.
Venom:KOTA!GET OUT OF HERE!
Kota runs down the mountain back to Mandalay.
Muscular:Your pretty tough,I'm gonna get serious now.
Muscle fibers bulged out and cover the man's body like a shield as he puts a red prosthetic in his eye socket.

Muscular:My quirk enhances my muscles fibers until they pop out my skin.
Venom:THANKS FOR MAKING IT EASY!!!
Muscular is confused until venom tackles him and starts eating and clawing his muscles,he begins to profusely bleed a large puddle of blood as he then loses consciousness.
No more,no more of this,first the U.S.J,hosu city,the island,and now THIS?!?!
Venom:THIS ENDS-
Venom climbs to the peak of the mountain as he lets out a bloodthirsty roar.

Venom:TONIIIIIIIGHT!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.6K 1K 10
BNHA x Marvel Universum I don't own either of these franchises. I only own the story.
3.6K 143 6
Izuku Yagi, a quirkless twenty year old boy had been living life as a normal student at a normal university, unable to achieve his dream of being a h...
spider deku! By

Fanfiction

102K 2.1K 43
(I don't own any of the art or characters in this story.) A little boy named izuku midoriya recently found out he is quirkless. he is devastated by t...
641K 15.5K 172
We all know the classic story of Izuku Midoriya. A quirkless boy who dreams of being a hero like his idol All Might and upon receiving his power fro...