๐Ÿ‚ฑ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–’๐–”๐–“ - Yandere!Fontai...

By lqdydiana

In the oh so safe nation called "Fontaine" is a new murderer roaming around.. Who is the murder? Why did the... More

๐Ÿ‚ฑ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–’๐–”๐–“
โ™ก๏ธŽ๐–‘๐–”๐–›๐–Š ๐–Ž๐–“๐–™๐–Š๐–—๐–Š๐–˜๐–™๐–˜
2
3
4
Im so sorry!!!!!!
5

1

578 14 1
By lqdydiana

In the Nation of Hydro, a new District called "The Entertainment District" appeared. After its appearance, more killings and missing people started to appear. In and out of the District was murdering. The killing ways of the victims was the only talk among the gardes. Will they find the murder? If they do... Who would it be???

"Lady Furina!!" A woman in the uniform of the gardes shouted."There have been more killings and reports of people missing!!" The woman said sweating of all the running. "What? More killings!?" Furina said."We'll have to figure this out! The investigation will start right now!!!"
In the Office of a sertain, someone called "Neuvillette" was a discussion going on of where to investigate first...

Can you guess it?

The Entertainment District.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
323K 9.7K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
241K 11.1K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
81.1K 3.6K 20
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...