I WANT YOU, 𝘔.𝘚𝘢𝘯𝘰

By CARAMXLIZED

❝I'm giving you one chance Sano, don't break my heart❞ ____________________________________ ↳IN WHICH the... More

✰ I WANT YOU ✰
✰ Chapter 01 ✰
✰ Chapter 02 ✰
✰ Chapter 03 ✰
✰ Chapter 04 ✰
✰ Chapter 05 ✰
✰ Chapter 07 ✰
✰ Chapter 08 ✰
✰ Chapter 09 ✰

✰ Chapter 06 ✰

126 4 7
By CARAMXLIZED

Vote • comment • Follow <33

ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔっ

PAST TIME - 𝟮𝟬𝟬𝟱
__________________
Chapter 06 - Interrupted
𝗛𝗶𝗸𝗮𝗿𝗶

"I'm sorry like I said some of these memories are foggy," I say sipping on my water, I had barely scratched the surface of what happened.

I mean everything I told him was before Mikey and I even got together.

"Hey, don't worry just pick up where you left off whenever you're ready," Michi says, I nod right as I open my mouth to continue the bell above the door rings and a swift breeze floods the restaurant.

Naoto and Michi turn their heads to see who it is, both their faces drop when they see him, black hair with blonde highlights circular prescription glasses dressed nice and neat in a navy suit with a black tie.

My husband, Hanma Shuji.

His eyes meet might, his eyebrow arching in confusion. "Hikari -"

"Excuse me." I get up from the table leaving some money to pay for the meals from my wallet before I go to meet him in the front.

"Having dinner without me?" He says, looking down at me his face calm cool, and collected but his eyes blazed in anger.

"Just catching up with some old friends." Hanma looks behind me, noting Michi and Noato speaking with the waiter probably asking for the bill. "You know Michi and I go way back."

"Hmm." he hummed, he leaned down and kissed my forehead his hand sliding down to the small of my back "Ready to leave then?" it sounded like a question but it wasn't I was leaving now whether I was ready or not.

I take one last glance at Michi, who smiles at me his face saying 'I'm sorry' he had no reason to be sorry meeting him without telling anyone makes me look suspicious.

And I did it anyway this was on me and no one else. "Of course."

Hanma leads me out to the car, the cool breeze that wasn't invited into the restaurant when he had come in hits me in my face.

The car is parked right out front, and the driver is busy with his phone as he waits for us to get into the car.

Hanma doesn't even bother opening the door for me like he always does and instead rounds the car to get in on the other side.

With a breath I open the car door myself and close it gently once I'm situated in the cool leather seats, hanma does the extract opposite slamming the door behind himself.

The driver doesn't say anything he just steps on the gas pedal starting on the way home. I could tell he was mad about my meeting with Michi.

The tension in here was so thick you could smell it, "Having a little high school reunion without me?" he says without turning his head to look at me "I feel a little left out."

He's so controlling always has been and it's starting to piss me off "Must I run all my plans by you?" I ask, rolling down the window just being in his presence makes me want to light up a cigarette.

I place the tobacco stick in between my lips my hand cupping around the flame of my lighter as I bring it up to the end of the cigarette and light it, I take a long and deep pull before using my thumb and index finger to bring it away from my lips.

"I thought u were my husband, not my parol officer." the smoke falls from my lips instantly being smothered by the rush of wind coming from the open car window.

Hanma rolls his eyes "I wonder what you were speaking about that I couldn't be around to hear." Finally, Hanma turns to me his eyebrow arched in question those yellow eyes boring into my soul.

"Nothing if importance if you're questioning your lack of invitation there's only one reason," I shrugged taking another pull from the cigarette "You, my darling husband are unbearable to be around."

"Is that what you really think?" Hanma questioned Barley letting what I said linger in the air, I knew he was already upset with me maybe I shouldn't have pushed it so far "After all I've done for you?"

Hanma. . . I-"

"I was there was he left you broken in a million pieces, no one was around to pick them up but me not Mikey or Takemichi."

"I know, you've done nothing but remind me for the past 12 years how many times do I have to thank you?"

what the hell is is problem?

"I house you, feed you, and protect you and this is what you think of me?" His voice dripped with emotion for the first time since I had first met Hanma.

Though his face remained indifferent, I could tell he was hurt "Hanma." he sucks his teeth and turned his head towards the window.

"It's whatever, I don't even know why I brought it up I don't care." A lie, if I hadn't noticed his tone I wouldn't have seen the lie coming.

"Look I'm sorry." Hanma looks in my direction, searching my face for sincerity. He opens his mouth to speak but something interrupts him.

Ring* Ring* Ring*

Hanma takes a breath before answering his phone "Hello?" any trace of emotion once in his voice has left now replaced by his business tone. "Yes, what's going on?"

Hanma's eyebrows furrow, "Yes find a replacement asap, we're gonna start losing money." with those last words, Hanma hangs up his phone and grits his teeth.

"What happened?" I ask, "Why are we losing money?"

His next words I didn't expect and if I'm being honest a little bit of my heart broke a little more when Hanma opened his mouth to tell me "Atsushi's dead... killed himself by jumping off the top of a building."

The next morning across all news channels was about the man who had jumped off the top of the building, Atushi Sendo one of my childhood friends.

His spine was broken in several places along with fractures in his neck. They tried to save him but they pronounced him dead at the hospital

I felt like there was something wrong with me, one of my best friends just died and yet I couldn't bring myself to shed a single tear.

I've been up all night wondering why he would kill himself, The last time I talked to him he was beyond happy, or maybe was that show?

"Mrs.Shuji you cannot remain in bed all day." one of the housekeepers says, peaking her head through a crack in the door "Your husband gave instructions to leave you be but your phone has been ringing nonstop for the past hour."

"Huh, my phone?" Hanma doesn't call me throughout the day unless there is something to be done, Akkun is dead so he won't be calling me anymore. . . so who could be blowing up my phone?

"Oh shit, would you mind calling the number back and bringing it to me?" It must be Michi, our last outing got interrupted by Hanma he'll want to meet again.

The housekeeper nods quickly leaving to get my phone "Oh and don't tell -"

"You don't have to worry Mrs.Shuji i won't tell anyone a thing." she offers me a smile before closing the door to my bedroom.

"Hello Michi?" I call into my phone "This is you right?"

"Yeah, it's me," his voice sounded different, I could sense emotion dripping from his tone he must have heard about Akkun's death.

"So you heard about Akkun huh?" the line goes quiet for a few minutes.

"Heard about it? I was there, he jumped off the building right in front of me." A gasp leaves my lips, in the police report the news anchor said there was a witness.

"Oh Michi . . . i-i'm so sorry." all morning I was in my head about my own feelings while Michi wasn't only dealing with the death of his friend but dealing with witnessing it, watching as his body went splat in the concrete, the crack of his spine.

"He told me something Hikari." Michi sniffles as his breathing gets heavier "And I don't know what to think of anything anymore."

What could he mean?

What did Akkun tell him before taking a dive off the building that had Michi so broken? "Hikari, I need the rest of that story, it's the only thing that will make sense of everything."

"Meet me at the cafe on the outskirts of the city, in 15 minutes."

𝟭𝟱𝟭𝟬 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀
sooooo.... hey guys.

I'm sooo sorry the update is over 20 days late. if I'm being honest there isn't an excuse really as to why. I've developed some bad writing habits and I just haven't been motivated but I'm gonna try to get back into the swing of things.

I've already started on the next chapter so it won't be long

I love all of you guys so much thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

230K 11.9K 53
in which a preteen makes a deal with toman, a rival gang to take down her abusive boyfriend. ryuguji ken x fem reader angst!! fluff!! drama!! clic...
1.3K 24 30
Y/N has grown up with the Tokyo Manji gang, and became not only a member, but a mother-figure to the group. They are her family and she would do anyt...
570K 29.2K 105
❝𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙤'𝙨 𝙩𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚. 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢 𝙤𝙛 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪. ❞ ...
120K 3.1K 101
**My family** A half Japanese girl came back to her mom's hometown, and meet her childhoods friends. In order to get closer to her friends after leav...