๐—š๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ณ๏ฟฝ...

By i-liveinYourWalls

_________________________________________ ยฐโ€ข || Barbie gets a new neighbor!! ||โ€ขยฐ Enjoy the story as barbi... More

Authors note!!
|| Meet the love interest|| pt1
โ€ข EPISODE 1 : CLOSET PRINCESS โ€ข
EPISODE 2 โ€ข|| HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHELSEA
EPISODE 4: RHAPSODY IN BUTTERCREAM
||quick author chapter.||
EPISODE 5 โ€ข|| Ken tastic, hair tastic||
โ€ข EPISODE 6 : PARTY FOUL โ€ข
: EPISODE 7 || DAY AT THE BEACH :
|| EPISODE 8 โ€ข STICKER IT UP ||
แด›สœแด‡ ษชษดแด„ษชแด…แด‡ษดแด›
VOTING
๐‚๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง

EPISODE 3 โ€ข ||PET PEEVE ||

996 35 11
By i-liveinYourWalls

___________________________________________

              " HEY!! HEY!  "

    " LIFE IN THE DREAM HOUSE "

                  " OH YEAH "

      " LIFE IN THE DREAM HOUSE!! "

                " BARBIEEE~!! "

       " LIFE IN THE DREAM HOUSEE~ "
__________________________________________

( THIRD POV )

" You are one looking dude oh- " Ryan said before stumbling towards the door.

"hi Ryan..still not ready. " Barbie said opening the door after he heard Ryan's fat ass stumble towards the door.

Barbie then left to go towards the mirror that was right around the corner.

He started to curl his hair then apply moisturizer on his face rubbing it fast.

"woah there, what's the rush?" Ryan explained with his arms resting on his      hips.

" sorry I'm having a big fashion show this afternoon" Barbie said stumbling towards the same door that Ryan hit his biG FOREH-.

"By the way the cat caterer is dropping off bliss food, and for taffy there's mini burgers shape like shoes. " Barbie said walking out with his designer clothes.

Not before Calling out y/n's name like a mating call.

Y/n slowly got out of her room as she heard barbie yell out her name. She quickly ran downstairs to say goodbyes to her favourite sugar daddy.

" And here I thought you were going to leave me without a kiss. " Barbie said with a small smirk on his face.

Y/n advarted her eyes and scoffed  before noticing the black hair male standing there with a small grin on his face.

The female quickly sprinted towards Ryan as they shared a hug with each other.

But what she didn't notice was Ryan's loving gaze at her.

And as most main Y/n protagonist she
Din't notice (😲).

While on the other hand the rich blonde stared at them with jealousy written all over his face.

" Barbie why the long face? " Ryan said holding y/n in his arms, the tan male giving him a fake smile.

The male blonde scoffed giving Ryan the middle finger.

" are you guys going to fu- " Y/n said
but before she can say anything else.

She saw both of them snap their necks at her with disgust in their faces.

" Fuck NO! " Barbie yelled out before cursing out under his breath.

Barbie angrily walked out not before he waved at y/n as she waved back at him.

The young male quickly got on his new buggati and drove off towards his destination.

Y/n walked towards the door before slamming it as hard as she could, and heard ryan cheering in the background.

She turned around and saw ken.

ereh eb ot desoppus ton s'eH?........

After staring at ken for quite a while she realized she hasn't heard for Raquel for a few days.

Y/n decided to leave both of the males alone for the mean time.

" What are you doing here?
Pet sitting?  NO I'm pet sitting- Stop saying everything I say " both of the males said repeatedly.

" Good luck guys " y/n exclaimed after she walked passed them, leaving them both finally alone with each other.

" And where do you think your going?"
Ryan said after he pushed ken out of his way.

Ken letting out a disbelief sigh, he turned to look at y/n with his tounge sticking out.

" Me and Raquel have a meeting to catch up on. " Y/n said with a small smile on her face.

Both of the males cranked their heads towards each other before nodding.

" Soo your saying that y/n our perfect best friend DOESN'T want to spend time with us." ryan said with a hurtful tone in his voice.

Y/n small smile disappeared quickly..
She knew what they were trying to do.

" Ryan's right ...you haven't had time for u-" ken said before hearing the noise of a door slamming.

Y/n had left the house.

Both of the males glared at the door.

Why did she do that?

Were they too boring for her?

Was there attention not enough of her?

Why?why?why?why?why?

Just why?...

" BARK BARK BITCH " Barbie's pet dog said before heading towards kens buns and biting them.

A loud girlish scream could be heard from miles away.

But one could not for told of a certain beach boy feeling his ass hurt for some reason.

++++ -------------------------------------------------- +++

            BARBIES DOG INTERVIEW

" You know when I bit Ken's ass it felt like I was biting a m&m but microwaved." taffy said.

" But I do feel bad for the poor girl "
taffy exclaimed with a small smile on her face.

" I mean the girl could barely even shit in the house I mean? I may be a dog but let her shit with some peace you know?" Taffy said letting out barks.

The camera zoomes in to showcase her face.

" At some point I caught them stealing her toothbrush? And her ______? Like who the hell does that" taffy said with a question gaze in her face and not looking towards the viewers.

" But besides that it's great being  barbie's pet.. free food, free clothes and dare I say y/n has the best butt pats you know? " taffy said letting out barks.

" I'm pretty sure this is the end of my interview but ....I PREDICTED THAT THE QUEEN DIED !"

.............
( Sorry about taffy ....)

Back to our adventures now viewers

------------+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+-----------------

" WHO'S my girl! " ken said ruffling the dogs mane.

" This day couldn't get any worse " the other male said being preoccupied with his guitar.

Until something bad suddenly happened.

" ARAHAaahaaa!! ( MEOW) " Ryan and the cat said simultaneously.

Ryan quickly sat up hearing his pants being torn up by the male feline.
The cat had a smug grin on its face before walking away towards its pillow.

" Don't mind them taffy anyways let's take a look at the list
( first we exercise taffy) " Ken said before checking on the dog to see if she had any muscles.

" Mmm? she could use a little muscle tone. " Ken exclaimed.

Ken quickly let out a whistle so taffy could follow him. So she did but noticing the male cat trying to get into kens arm.

Both of the males done with their deeds headed towards the treadmill.

Taffy getting up the machine and started running. Both of the males stayed on the opposite side of the treadmill.

" Knock yourself out, I'm working on
A song for y/n. " Ryan said strumming his guitar getting ready to perform.

" Ohh~ y/nn~ " Ryan sanged.

" ARF ARF ( MEOWRRR) ( AEURGH) "
Everyone exclaimed.

Things where going wrong taffy had slipped from the treadmill after hearing Ryan's song.

She flew towards ken tackling him to the ground while the cat had fast reflexes landed on Ryan's face screaming and scratching him.

Ryan backed away and his foot stepped on the remote control.

A  TV had appeared in front of them showcasing them a football channel.

It seems that the TV had calmed everyone down, but bliss still on Ryan's face hasn't.

They all sat down on the couch, staring  at the the tv.

" the sweeper passes to center who passes to The other sweeper."
   The announcer said.

"Check out that foot work." Ken said smuggly.

" Check it out-" But before Ryan could say anything else.

Barbie's big forehead popped out
on the screen while on the other hand the background was showcasing a round way shoot.

Ryan and Ken both let out a quick yelp.
It seemed as if Barbie wanted to check on his pets.

"Hi bitches, just checking in to see how the pet sitting was doing." Barbie said with a bright smile on his face.

" It's going great! ( CLASHSSHH)." ken said while in the background you could hear a vase being broken by a mysterious force.

"( MREOOWEER)" bliss had said as he was hanging up in the ceiling holding onto the chandelier for his dear life.

The horse had started to play the piano with it's hoofs it started to dismantle the piano quickly.

Everything was going chaotic.
Things were happening way too fast. Ken had to react fast so he made a quick excuse to barbie.

"Uh Ryan's going to play you a song. " ken said passing ryans guitar towards him quickly trying to fix the mess that was Happening without barbie noticing .

" This one goes to you baby. " Ryan said proudly.

He held his guitar up getting ready to sing to barbie before he could say anything he was interrupted.

" The song is amaze but I really have to get back on the run way. " Barbie said with a small grin.

He quickly powered off his, communication device before ryan could say anything.

Ryan stood there with a sad grin on his face before hearing taffy pee on the ground he looked down to see musical sheets he wrote for y/n being peed on.

" Taffy if I wanted that reaction, I would've had played it for my agent" Ryan yelled out.

Before pointing on the ground trying to show taffy what he was trying to say.

" BLISS THATS Y/N'S FavoUriTe Bra" ken said shakily.

The cat had his mouth on the bra while on the other side ken was tugging it from the other end trying to retrive it from malicious cat.

The black hair male seeing this let out a chuckle until feeling something sniff him.

He turned around to see the horse with its one hoof up on top of his guitar.

" That is not a toy. " Ryan exclaimed angrily.

A loud crunch could be heard.

Ryan could be seen with a small frown on his face.

" NOT the guitar! Get the scaRf." Ken said before rushing towards the horse.

After ken ran after the horse ryan was once again being attacked by bliss.

" ARHHH get back here! " Ken said running after the horse as fast as he could.

" Get OFF ME." Ryan also yelled out with the cat still stuck on his face running around not knowing what to do.

" Hey guys! It's a wrap here so I'll see you In five. " Barbie said.

He stood there still smiling but his eye wandered off trying to see if ..she was there.

But quickly power off. Tawny the horse quickly made a hole in the wall.

Both of the males standing next to each other looking around seeing a mess.

While the cat sat down on a pink poodle statue.

" WE GOTTA FUCKING MR CLEAN THIS SHIT! " ken exclaimed.

The animals stood next to each other letting out noises if they were talking too each other.

They where not bothered by the mess they made.

A whole montage was shown as ken was trying to fix the vase with glue.
Ryan picking up a lamp.

And Ken pushing the horse out of the house. Ryan quickly putting a painting on the hole on the wall trying to cover it.

Cushions were being agasted and Ken finally out the last one on its place

And right on time.

A male blonde could be seen walking in.

" Hi barbie! Welcome home." Both of the males exclaimed.

Before the blonde could say anything to them he quickly ran towards y/n diving in to her arms.

While the other males stood there with a dumbfounded look on their faces

.They didn't know y/n was there the whole time.

" Aww you perfectly took care of them"
Barbie said putting his head on top
of y/n's shoulder.

The feline smelled y/n scent and approached her being covered in feathers.

" Guys anything you want to tell me?"
Y/n let out small chuckle.

The male blonde snuggled towards the female he hasn't seen her for a long time.

Both of the males looked at barbie in sync before turning to see y/n's deadly stare.

" Umm I THINK I LEFT MY DILDO ON-"
ken said running out of the room.

" I think I left his dildo on too." Ryan said following ken footsteps.

Both of them leaving in a hurry not wanting to face the wrath of a god.

Barbie letting out a scoff ignored them and snuggled closer to y/n's tits.

Y/n stood there with nervous look on her face before hearing crunches and things tumbling on the ground.

She turned around too see the painting before approaching it.

The short male followed her with his hands on her waist.

Y/n stood Infront of it before taking it out and seeing a hole on the wall.

The animals appeared by her side letting out noises if telling her the men where a nunsense.

" You're right guys, next time we'll boy sit them!" Y/n said smugly.

She heard the male blonde behind her let out a tired sigh.

The strong female quickly got barbie and put him in a bridal position.

The male snuggling close to the females warmth. Y/n let out a few giggles and quickly headed towards barbie's room to let him take a nap.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

327K 16.2K 82
๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐๐ซ๐š๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐œ ๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐œ ๐ง๐จ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ง๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ...
18.3K 212 14
๐šˆ๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ ๐šƒ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๐š‡ ๐šœ๐š๐šž๐š๐šŽ๐š—๐š ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ฐ๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š–๐šŠ๐š—๐šข ๐šข๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›๐šœ ๐š˜๐š ๐š‹๐šŽ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šŠ๐š•๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ, ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐š’๐š—๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š—...
40.6K 1.5K 11
{Royal or Rebel...? What about neither. You, are stuck in this so called, "happily ever after", "density", world. You don't have a story, you don't e...
36.8K 1.3K 15
An evil lurks in Morioh, the small, quiet but bizarre town is slowly twisting into something horrifying all because of one man. From 1983 to 1995, Yo...