Once Was The Baby In Blue

由 OLOLbitO

Buckley had an traumatic experience with his last caregiver whilst in littlespace, so he believes if he stopp... 更多

Chapter One ||The Couple||
Chapter Two||The BSDM Club||
Chapter Three ||Who is Damion?||
Chapter Four ||Someone New||
Chapter Five ||Im Ugly...||
Chapter Six ||Nicolas||
Chapter Seven ||Baby Blue||
Chapter Eight ||Drunk mistakes||
Chapter Ten||A Day With Damion Part 2||
must read

Chapter Nine ||A Day With Damion Part 1||

811 16 1
由 OLOLbitO

After my classes were over, I got a text from Alex. He said Ando was having a littlespace sleepover birthday party, and everyone was invited.

It started tomorrow at 12.

I texted them back, saying I'll be there tomorrow before shoving my phone in my pocket and left to my apartment.

I continued to think about the dream I had this morning before plopping my body on the couch to watch some tv.

My face heated at the thought of that dream. 'How the hell am I supposed to face Damion?' I thought to myself as I went to make me a bowl of strawberries.

As I looked at the strawberries, it took me back to when Damion bought my groceries. Everything is reminding me of that scary ass man. I sighed and looked at the vegetables he bought for me and thought about throwing them away. I changed my mind and thought about donating then to charity to not waste it.

I took my vegetables and put them in a plastic bag to donate them instead of doing it later, but when I opened my door, Damion was standing there leaning on the door frame.

"You're in big trouble, Buckley..." I felt a bunch of chills run down my spine. I was so confused. "Wait, what? For what?" I tilted my head.

"Where do you think you're going with that bag..." Does he - no, that's impossible.

"Uhh, just taking some things to donate, you know?" I chuckled nervously.

I watched his eyes narrow.

"Tell me what's in the bag." I glared at him.
"I don't have to tell you shit!" Wrong move that I regretted.

He looked pissed. His pupils shrinked as his veins popped on his neck and hands.

"I-I mean I was kidding. I do have to tell you everything you know?" He still glared but just breathed it all out before making eye contact with me, which I hate.

"Listen, let's talk about it," he said, which I nodded. "Come in its cold as fuck!" He glared at me and I looked away.

I gave him a tour of my room, the bathroom, the living room, and lastly, to two locked doors that were to never be opened.

"Any questions? Sorry if there wasn't much, " I awkwardly shrugged.

"No no its quite alright. You have a cozy home, but yeah, actually. What's with the locked door?" he asked me, which made me nervous.

"It used to be my nursery..."

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

28.7K 815 5
'Help me hold on to you, I've been the archer.' -Taylor Swift 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐲 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐱 𝐅𝐞𝐦! 𝐎𝐜 "This is only the beginning, Percy, you're a...
33.8K 1.1K 69
A collection of my poems about love, crushes, depression, feeling lonely and pretty much all the emotions I go through as an angsty teenager :P Hope...
221K 1.6K 16
corbyn is a troubled teen, so his mother sends him to a boarding school...where he is forced to be a baby. daniel is his daddy and wants to help him...
3.5K 185 6
Soulmate!AU Everything you write on you skin also shows up on your soulmate's skin. Avi sometimes forgets how the whole soulmate thing works, thankfu...