Married to MR.SuperStar (My H...

Від Gowthami809

Sana Thought that Marriage is something Sweet and worth and she got married at the age of nineteen years to t... Більше

Prologue
Introduction.
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter -3
Chapter -4
Chapter-5
Chapter -6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Note
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Black day
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
New Story Alert
Note
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Note
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Thank you
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Thank you note
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
chapter-40
chapter-41
Happy birthday Sidharth
chapter-42
Happy New Year❤️❤️
Chapter-43
Chapter-44
chapter 45
chapter 46
Happy birthday sana
chapter-47
Chapter-48
Chapter-49
Note
chapter-50

chapters 39

1.3K 140 20
Від Gowthami809

Sana pov :

When I woke up , Sidharth was not in the room. I bet he has left for work. He's so punctual,  he leaves the house earlier than a student like me. As a student, I was supposed to leave the house earlier than him but I'm a such lazy ass.

Last night I was chatting with Vishal when Sidharth came. I was thanking Vishal for helping me. I wonder why Sidharth looked angry last night.

The anger was even clear in his voice when he asked me to sleep fast.
After chatting with vishal.  I was chatting with swathi, that girl is crazy. I was having fun chatting with her but suddenly  Sidharth asked me join him in bed.

I got ready for school and went down for breakfast.

"Good morning dadi," I greeted and took my seat. Dadi is only in the dinning room.

"Morning my dear, I hope you slept well".

"Yes, Dadi," I smiled and served my food.
After I was done eating.  Jhon drove me to school.  The lectures went by smoothly. During lunch I sat with swathi at cafeteria.

"Vishal's picture of when he was asking for your forgiveness has gone round the college. " swathi said with an smile. She was watching the video and laughing.

"He looks so pathetic, " She added with a mocking laugh, definitely directed to shalin.

"That idiot,he won't think of ever messing with me again. He deserves what he got,"I chip in.

"I'm sure he will never return to college again. His pride won't let him."

"Hi girls," We looked up to see vishal smiling lovingly at us", I beam.

"Hi vishal," swathi waves. I've told swathi about vishal. That was one of the thing we were discussing last night. She wouldn't stop gushing at how handsome vishal is. She said we make a perfect pair. This friend of mine won't stop pairing me with men.Well, it's not her fault because she doesn't know that I'm married. I told her that vishal is just a friend and nothing more but she didn't believe me. She definitely crazy. I'm sure vishal doesn't see me as a friend and not more than that.

"Hi," vishal waved back at her.

"Can I sit with you girls?" He asked .

"Of course, " swathi was fast to reply. Vishal Smiled and took a seat close to me.

"You girls should order, the bill is on me," he said, it was even now that I realized that we haven't ordered any food yet, we are busy talking about shalin.

We ordered some food. We were eating and gisting with vishal. I saw the students eyes on us, especially girls......jealous stares.

This is unbelievable,  vishal is popular barely one week he's admitted in the school. After lunch we thanked vishal for the threat.

We went to the music club and vishal also went with us. The girls were gushing over him. Vishal also joined with dance club.

After college,  vishal cajoled me to go have some ice cream with him. That will be away to seal our friendship.  I told Jhon to go home, vishal will drive me home.

I'm more familiar with places than vishal so I took him to many interesting places. We were at the amusement park when suddenly vishal was nowhere found.

I was looking for him but suddenly I felt some one cover my face from behind and I passed out.

I slowly opened my eyes. My head hurts a lot. I sat up from the bed and my eyes looked round the room. This room is not familiar to me where am I?and why is my head hurting me a lot?

My brain is racking as I seek for an answer since I can't remember anything. But then, the door opened and vishal walked in with a small tray in his hands.
Vishal? What am I doing with vishal in this room? The last thing I remembered is......just can't remember anything at all,what is wrong with me?

"You are awake," vishal flashed a beautiful smile at me as he walked up to me and dropped the tray which contains a tea on the beside table.

He sits on the bed and stretched his hand and touched my forehead." The fever has hone down".

"What happened to me?where am I...I mean where are we?" I asked.

"You don't remember?"

"No, I don't remember anything. " I simply replied. I'm confused because I don't know why I can't remember anything.  Now, I think that the last I remembered is....is....Yes!I went out with vishal and we went to many interesting places...that's the last thing I can remember. What else happened?

"You were nearly kidnapped but I saved you. I think you can't remember anything because they used the scent of some hard drug you out,"vishal said.

"What! Kidnapped? How was that possible ? I remember I was with you. What's up with the kidnapping thing?"
"Have some tea first, it will help you," he replied instead. He brought with white cup closer to me , I have taken an sip of it. I give him back the cup though I'm not done drinking , I think the quantity I took is enough. Even in these few seconds, my brain is in deep thought.
I think I remember something now, I went to amusement park with him and suddenly he was nowhere to be found. I was looking for him before I felt someone cover my head from behind, and then I inhaled something strong that actually made me lose consciousness.
Vishal was about answering my question but I threw another question at him." I was with you but you suddenly disappeared.i was looking for you before someone covered my head from behind. Where did you go?"

"It looks like you have remembered now."

"Yeah, I don't know why I forgot in the first place."

"First of all, I'm sorry for leaving you behind like that. You were busy in enjoying the view at the park when my phone rang. I didn't want to disturb you, I stepped aside to answer the call but when I returned to where you were standing, you weren't there anymore.  I started looking for you and found you some men where trying to kidnap you. I fought with them and saved you." He explained.

Yeah, I left where I was standing because I was looking for him too, not knowing I would fall into kidnappers.

"Thank you for saving me," I mutter in appreciation. I'm really thankful to vishal. He saved me yet again.  First was from shalin and now from unknown kidnappers. He must have learned some fighting techniques to know how to fight off those people alone. I believe there were more than two kidnappers. He beat up shalin and his friends and he also saved me from the kidnappers.
I wonder who the people that wanted to kidnap me were, what business do I have with them? I do not have any enemies.  Swathi and vishal are the only friends I have. I do not have many friends , talk more of enemies because I hardly associate with people. I'm getting a little bit scared , having people that want to kidnap me, does it mean that my life is in danger? I hope not.

"Did you see the face of the kidnappers?",I felt the need to ask the questions.im really curious to know about the people that want to kidnap me.

"No, I didn't.  They were covering their faces. When they saw that I'm stronger than them and I wanted to uncover their faces, they ran away before I could do do," vishal replied.

There was a second silence,  I wished that vishal saw their faces, it will definitely help us to catch the kidnappers.  Nevertheless,  vishal helped a lot by saving me from them so I should be more thankful about that rather than wishing he saw the faces of the kidnappers. "Thank you once again vishal".

"You are welcome. It's not a big deal. You are my friend , I was with you so it's my duty to protect you," he chipped in.i smiled.

"Did you hurt yourself?" I'm really concerned about that, besides, I was the one he tried saving. I hope he didn't hurt himself.

"Just a little scratch but I've handled it. You don't need to be worried. " I'm glad that he didn't hurt himself immensely.

"Ehmm..which room are we?" I asked.

"OH! This is my room. You are actually in my apartment. I made some breakfast,  let's go and eat. Are  you fit to do so or should I bring it here for you?".

"I'm okay."

"Fine, then let's go," he said standing up.
"Uhmmm..Vishal I think I should go home my family will be worried about me since I didn't return last night."

"Is okay, I will drop you at home bit have breakfast first. It will be such pity if you don't eat, the food will be wasted because I can't finish it alone."

"Okay,  I will eat before leaving. "
He smiled and helped me climb down the bed I still feel weak. Vishal supported me as I walked to his dinning.

After eating, vishal drove me home. I actually enjoyed his meal, he's such a great cook. His apartment is big and neatly beautiful,  he said he lives there alone.

"You are weak, let me help you go inside," vishal said when we arrived at the mansion.

"It's okay vishal,  I can manage, " I said with a sheepish smile. I actually don't want vishal to take me inside,  he will learn of my identity and I don't want it.
"No, I insist.  You are weak. You still can't walk properly by yourself.  I was the one that helped you yo walk to my elevator at my apartment and then to my car. I should have asked you to stay back at my apartment and take good rest to regain your strength but I know you won't listen me. So now let me help you and font stop me please."

I know that vishal cares about me and he has helped me a lot in just twice days of meeting him again after our first meeting in Paris but still I can't let him take me inside.

"I can manage vishal.  Thank you for all your help , I really appreciate it,I said. I hurriedly open the door and stepping down before he can try to stop me but before I can even take a step, I feel dizzy and near fall down but I hold on the car.
"Sana, I told you that you are still weak. Why are you being stubborn to accept my help," vishal has already come out from the car and is now holding my shoulder making me lean closer to him.

Why am I feeling so weak? I was a bit strong when I woke up, I thought I felt weak but not this much.

I'm so weak right now, so I had no choice but to allow vishal to help me and walk inside.

"Sana!" I heard the Shefali's voice thr moment we entered the living room. She quickly rushed to me and took me from vishal and she led me to the couch and I sat down.

"Sana, my dear what happened?" Dadi asked. Her voice is full of worry.

"Sana, you look so weak. What happened ? We have so worried about you since last night. We called your phone countless times but you didn't pick up." Shefali rushes off her words. She sounded worried too. I am not surprised,  I know that dadi and shefali will be dead worried about me. That was why I told vishal that I will quickly leave after breakfast.

"You are asking her what happened.  Can't  you see what happened,  she was with her boyfriend.  I told you guys and you thought I was lying." That was Sonia 's voice. Ofcourse,  I didn't except her to say any nice words....I can't believe she's accusing me of having boyfriend even though when I'm married.

To be continued ......
****Sorry for the delay guys, I'm trying to update as early as possible. Please do votes and give your valuable comments.
**please ignore the mistakes as I have edited from mobile don't know how it was came.pls do votes guys don't forget..........

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

282K 32.9K 59
In this story Shehnaaz Gill is a billionaire who pretends to be bold , strict and a ruthless sassy queen doesn't believe in "LOVE" for her it's isn't...
981K 59.9K 84
This is Story of a ruthless Billionaire who doesn't believe in love and marriage , he doesn't love anybody except his mom and brother gets forcefull...
81.3K 9.7K 37
"I Love You Shehnaaz" "You know I'm married." "So what? It's not like he loves you, neither you do. Then what's the meaning of this relationship?" "I...
Just A Chance ✓ Від 💫

Романтика

71.5K 8.2K 48
Two individuals who rejected each other for marriage on the first meeting are standing in front of each other to apologise for their behaviour. •°•°...