SECRETS & REGRETS

By PLK_ARMY

Kim Yoongi, Kim Taehyung and Kim Jungkook.... all three are brothers. Yoongi loves both his brothers. Yoongi... More

Introduction & Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Season 2 OUT!!!

Chapter 92

1.7K 133 39
By PLK_ARMY

After Yoongi went out of the room leaving Tae behind, he sat on the bed and pulled out his phone and opened Jungkook's picture and mumbled, "Its all happening because of me. I was the one who yelled at you for no reason and said those mean words to you..... I am sorry Jungkook-ah, I always hurt you. I-i am not a good brother..... please come back soon... I promise I will give you so much love and happiness."

Then Tae looked at the time, it was around 9 am in the morning. He sighed and mumbled, "Just 24 hours Kook. Hyung will get you back. Please be fine baby."

Just then Jimin entered the room and sat beside Tae and spoke, "Are you fine Tae?" Tae nodded his head and said, "Jungkook.....".

Some tears fell from his eyes and he spoke, "He... he is in all this because of me. I said those mean words to him. Its all happening because of me. I-i a-am so weak. I can't even do anything for him. I am just crying here." Jimin patted his back and side-hugged him and spoke, "Everything will be fine. Don't cry."

"Jimin-ah, what should I do? How can I find Kook?", said Tae. "Tae, hyungs and noona will definitely get him back. Don't worry", said Jimin. "Jimin-ah, he must be in a lot of pain. He... he is suffering so much.... why I said those words to him... whyy..... w-what if my words come true?", said Tae. His eyes widened on this thought and he vigorously shook his head and said, "No.... no... it.. it can't happen... no... m-my Kook... J-jimi-in.... m-my.... K-kook...m-my b-ba-by..........."

"Tae, calm down.... Tae take deep breaths. Please don't panic. Its not your fault. Calm down, okay", said Jimin while rubbing his back. Taehyung took some deep breaths following Jimin's voice, "Breathe in..... breathe out.... in.... out..... yeahhh.... breathe in... breathe out....."

After some time, Tae calmed down and his breathing become regular. He looked at Jimin and said, "If something happen to Kook, I will not be able to forgive myself ever. I-i will kill myself." Jimin slapped him on his shoulder and said, "Yahh! Don't talk nonsense. Nothing will happen."

On the other hand, with Yoongi and others

"Okay Yoongi, we can't be late. Lets got to Lee's corporation. We need to be there", said Hoseok. "Yeah, just make sure you are properly armed. Check your gun and daggers and everything", said Yoongi.

"I am all set", said Hoseok. Yoongi nodded. Just then Namjoon spoke, "Okay, so Jin hyung, call Minho for meet up and me and Sohee will be ready to abduct him." Just then Sohee spoke while entering the room, "I prepared two teams and already instructed them. One team will be with me and Namjoon and other with Yoongi and Hoseok."

"I am calling Minho", said Jin and called Minho. Minho's ringtone could be heard from Jin's laptop. The caller id flashed on the laptop screen,

"Him♡"

Everyone looked at the caller id. Hoseok spoke, "I think you were right hyung. He don't have any idea who you are." Jin didn't spoke anything. Soon Minho picked up the call. Jin took a deep breathe and started talking.

On the phone

"Hey, Jin.... Hi!", said Minho. "Hi Minho", said Jin. "So, whats up?", said Minho. "Umm, nothing much... actually I wanted to ask you something", said Jin.

Minho was about to say something but Jin spoke again, sounding a little nervous, "No, actually I want to tell you something." Minho asked, "Yeah, tell me. What is it?" Jin spoke, "Umm, actually... I .... I .... actually I......"

"W-what Jin?", asked Minho. Jin spoke, "I can't tell you on phone. Just come to meet me in next half hour under the river bridge." "B-but Jin-----", said Minho but was cut-off by Jin who spoke, "Please come alone. Bye... I will be waiting."

Jin immediately cut the call.

Call ended

After Jin put his phone down, he just sighed and didn't spoke anything. "Great, its done.... so, we are going then. Let's go Hobi. Lets see what that Lee wants", said Yoongi. Hobi nodded.

"Guys, we are leaving. Catch Minho and get Kook's location out of his mouth. I want him to open his mouth. Do whatever you guys want but get me results", said Yoongi. "Yes boss!", said Namjoon. Jin again didn't spoke anything.

Yoongi hummed and spoke, "Lets go Hobi." Then Yoongi and Hoseok went out of the room and left the base with the guards. After few minutes, Jin, Namjoon and Sohee also left along with the guards.

Time skips, after 25 minutes

Yoongi and Hoseok reached their destination and stepped out of the car. They went towards the office entrance. Two men opened the gate for them and they both entered inside without guards. Their guards waiting outside the office building all alert. After Yoongi and Hoseok stepped inside the office entrance, one person came and escorted them to the CEO's office.

As soon as Yoongi and Hoseok entered the CEO's office, they saw a person standing there facing the window, looking out. The person turned around and as expected, he was Lee Heesung.

He spoke, "Ohh, welcome Mr. Mafia king and his right hand, right?" Yoongi spoke, "Thanku Mr. Rival or should I say, Mr. Soon to be dead?" Heesung chuckled and spoke, "You are not afraid huh. I have your brother with me, remember?" Yoongi took some steps forward and spoke, "You need not to remind me that. You are still standing alive, able to speak, is the proof itself that I am controlling myself because of my brother."

"Ooooo, nice dialouge huh! I got scared", said Heesung dramatically. Yoongi spoke, "Stop this nonsense and get to the point, what you want and where is my brother?" Heesung said, "What's the hurry? Lets have a cup of tea first. Sit down. Come on."

"I am not here to drink tea with you. Just tell me what you want?", said Yoongi gritting his teeth. Heesung laughed a little and walked towards the couch in his office and sat down there comfortably and spoke, "Seems like you don't want your brothers well-being."

Yoongi clenched his fist and sat down on the couch in front of him. "You also sit", said Heesung looking towards Hoseok. Hobi clenched his jaw and sat beside Yoongi. He then poured the tea in three cups and put the one in front of Yoongi, other in front of Hoseok and one for himself.

Heesung took his cup and sipped the tea and spoke, "Okay, so lets get down to business now."

.
.
.
.
.

On the other hand, Jin, Namjoon and Sohee reached at the river bridge. They stopped their car a little away from the bridge. Jin put on his earpiece and opened the car door to go out. Just then Namjoon spoke, "Be careful hyung and on your queue, we will attack Minho and abduct him." Jin just nodded. Sohee said, "All the best oppa!"

Jin then went out of the car and walked towards the bridge. He went under the bridge and saw Minho already standing there leaning against the wall with his hands stuffed in his pockets. Jin walked towards him and spoke gaining his attention, "Minho!" Minho looked at Jin and stood straight facing Jin.

Jin took some steps towards him and spoke, "Hey, actually.......". He was about to say something but heard from his earpiece, "Hyung, please confirm from him whether he is alone or not?"

Jin asked Minho, "Min, you came alone?" "Y-yeah, I am alone", said Minho. Jin just nodded. Then Minho asked, "So, what do you wanted to say?" "Umm.... Minho actually, I... I just wanted to... how do I say this, I don't know but.... just tell me do you trust me?", said Jin nervously.

Minho looked at him and said, "Yes, I trust you." Jin smiled and took some steps towards Minho and hold his hands and said, "I am going to tell you my secret.... my truth... please try to understand me and please don't think that I used you.... please Min."

Minho didn't know how to answer so he just nodded his head. Jin took a deep breathe and spoke still holding Minho's hands, "Minho, a-actually the truth is that I... I am not just a model.... I.. I am a part of a mafia gang, Bangtan."

As soon as Jin completed his sentence, he heard Namjoon's voice from his earpiece, "Hyung, what are you doing? Why are you telling him that?" Namjoon was panicking after hearing whatever Jin said. Jin didn't replied to him and put out his earpiece from his ear and threw it away.

Sohee then spoke not knowing that Jin already threw his earpiece, "Oppa, stop right there. We are coming to abduct him." Namjoon spoke, "Hyung, respond to us.... hyung.... hyungg....... speak up..... hyung....".

Jin then said to Minho, "M-minho I know you must be shocked after hearing me but this is the truth." Jin looked at Minho who was looking confused. He spoke, "Minho, you know when I met you in the club that night. It was not a coincedence. It was all planned by us. It was done by me to get you into our trap to get some information about Lee's and then our lunch next day, it was planned too."

"W-what? W-why you did that?", asked Minho. "Minho, don't get me wrong please. I don't want to loose you. L-listen first please", said Jin desperately. Minho jerked his hands away and spoke with teary eyes, "What should I listen huh? I liked you.... no actually I loved you... I really did... and that too sincerely... and why you did this to me, huh?"

Jin said, "Minho please... listen Min.. please....". "Stop calling me that", said Minho and moved a little backwards. Jin said, "Please... I know... at first it was just a plan to get close to you but when I talked to you and saw your sincereity towards me, I fell for you. I started liking you and when I was betraying you like this, I was hating myself for that. Please trust me Minho. I really like you Minho. I want to give us a chance. I don't want you to hate me... please Minho... please..."

Just then Minho was about to say something but then a gunshot was heard. Minho and Jin looked at the source of bullet voice and saw Namjoon, Sohee and their guards coming closer to both of them. Minho chuckled bitterly and said, "So, this was also a plan. Nice game Jin."

Jin looked at Minho and shook his head and said, "No, no, its really not. I really wanted to tell you the truth. Trust me." "How can I trust you, huh? Like this? They are coming to kill me. This was your plan too. I wish I had my gun with me", said Minho.

"Minho see, it was a plan originally but I couldn't gather myself to betray you again. Don't worry nothing will happen to you, okay. I am here", said Jin. "Shut your bullshit. You are again using me", said Minho. "No Minho, I am not. Trust me once", said Jin.

Before Minho could say anything, Namjoon and Sohee came close to them along with the guards and surrounded Minho. Namjoon spoke pointing his gun at Minho, "Its over Minho." Minho clenched his fist and jaw and looked at Namjoon, then at Sohee and then at the guards.

Just then Jin came in front of Minho, protectively covered him and pointed his gun at Namjoon and spoke, "Drop you gun, Namjoon." "Hyung! What are you-----", said Namjoon but cut-off by Jin in between.

Jin yelled, "DROP IT, I SAID." Namjoon didn't said anything and kept pointing his gun at Jin tightening his grip on the gun. "Oppa, this was not the plan. Stick to the plan. We need to get Minho", said Sohee. "FUCK YOUR PLAN. I am not letting anything happen to Minho",said Jin still pointing his gun at Namjoon.

"You will regret hyung. You are going against us", said Namjoon. "I am already regretting for using Minho. I love him. I won't let anything happen to him", said Jin. "Hyung, you-----", said Namjoon but got startled suddenly when Jin kicked Namjoon's hand and the gun dropped on the ground from his hand. In the next moment, Jin fired his gun towards Sohee.

Sohee dodged the bullet and fired her gun towards Jin. Jin dodged the bullet. Meanwhile Namjoon picked up his gun again and before he could do something, Jin kicked him in his stomach and Namjoon fell down on the ground clenching his stomach. Gun again fell out of his hand and it fell into the river.

Meanwhile, Minho was fighting with the guards. Sohee then shot another bullet towards Minho while taking her steps towards him but before it could hit Minho, Jin grabbed his wrist and pull him towards himself. He then quickly grabbed a stone and threw it on Sohee's head. Sohee's head got hit because of the rock and it starting bleeding a bit. Sohee clenched her head. Just then many guards attacked Jin and Minho but Jin was fast enough to pull out another gun from his waist band and quickly shot them in their legs with guns in both of his hands. The guards fell down yelping in pain clenching their legs.

Then, before Sohee or Namjoon could recover, Jin grabbed Minho's wrist and started running towards the road. Namjoon and Sohee got up and ran behind Jin. Namjoon yelled, "Stop hyung, otherwise I will fire." Jin didn't listened to Namjoon and kept running with Minho. Namjoon fired his gun and it hit Jin's left arm and it started bleeding.

"Ahhhhh!", Jin groaned in pain but didn't stop running. He soon reached to his car along with Minho. Minho sat on the passenger seat and Jin sat on the driver's seat. He started the car and abruptly drove off to nowhere.

On the other hand, Namjoon frustatingly ran his hand in his hair and yelled, "FUCK!". He then ran towards another along with Sohee. He was panting heavily and Sohee too.

They quickly got into the car and Namjoon immediately started the car and went to the direction where Jin's car went. Sohee tapped on her watch and called another team of guards from the base. "Ask the hackers to trace his location", said Namjoon. "I already did. Another team of guards is also coming for backup", said Sohee. Namjoon hummed and focused on the road and continued follow Jin's direction.

Hey guys, hows the chapterr? Please let me know in the comments below. Please comment down guys. Your comments are my notivation.

Are you guys excited for upcoming updates???? Stay tuned. I will try to update as soon as possible.

Please like, comment and follow me guys. Show your support please.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 12.6K 76
This is the season two of Secrets and Regrets. How the life of three Kim brothers will change. This story continues after a 5 year leap. Kim Yoongi...
72.4K 2.6K 52
These story is threesome if you are uncomfortable please leave. Jk yoongi and tae they are married couple. They love each other a lot now read if you...
18.5K 803 18
Just Min Yoongi 'the Nerd' living with his bad boy Mafia Brothers.. Includes #only brotherly relation #depressed #abuse #fluff #major character death
75.4K 2.3K 30
In this story BTS are sweet, caring, and strict hyung of jungkook. They are overprotective towards jungkook. They all love jungkook but there is twis...