The Unexpected

By Nyderaa

Expect, The Unexpected. More

1.)
2.)
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)
8.)
9.)
10.)
11.)
12.)
13.)
14.)
15.)
16.)
17.)
18.)
19.)
20.)
21.)
22.)
23.)
24.)
25.)
26.)
27.)
28.)
29.)
30.)
31.)
32.)
33.)
34.)
35.)
36.)
37.)

7.)

1.4K 124 198
By Nyderaa

Thursday , 4:25 p.m.
4.5 weeks later.

" Your time is running short Mr. Williams" Ian's
doctor said to him lastly, before walking out the room to give Ian some space.

Ian completely zoned out for a second, just thinking about life. He's been keeping his sickness a secret from everyone besides his sister and his mother.

After coming out his thoughts, he grabbed his things to meet with Ms. Margaret and Miracle who was sitting in the waiting room, waiting on him. Just by Ian's face expression they knew he didn't receive any good news.

"Come on, Fatima asked me could i get Izzy from daycare, she has one last client to see for today" Ian said to them.

"What did your doctor say baby? Are we in the clear? Whats going on?" His mother bombarded him with questions.

"Not right now mama, I just need to get iz can we do that?" He asked simply.

"Bro, we not going anywhere until we get some answers, Fatima could go get her daughter from daycare herself, we got bigger shit to worry about right now " Miracle said irritated, and Ian just shook his head.

" Like what's the point of mama and I having to keep coming back and forth to the hospital with you, if you're not going to tell us shit" She added.

"Miracle" Ms. Margaret said sternly. "Enough"

"Mama no, he need to tell us something, I'm tired of playing these guessing games with him, I'm tired of everything being about Izzy now, Ian what's is going on with you?" She asked him.

"I don't have time for this, I'll see y'all in the car" Ian said walking away, with the two of them walking behind him.

"He never have time for nothing, typical of him" Miracle said to her mother, who put her hand up to signal her to be quiet, Miracle didn't utter another word.

They made it the car. After a short ride Ian decided to drop them off first before heading to get Izzy, but Miracle being Miracle, she stayed with him.

"What did your doctor say Ian?" Miracle asked him again, as she turned his music down.

Ian didn't say anything, he just turned the music back up, but Miracle turned it back down again.

"What the hell is your problem Mir? I don't want to fucking talking about it, stop touching my shit in my car or you could get the fuck out" He yelled at her.

"I'm not one of your little whores, don't talk to me like that because I care about you, watch yourself" She said in a serious manner.

"You're bugging me man, I said I don't want to talk about it right now, you just keep nagging on about it, leave it alone" Ian said pulling into Izzy's daycare.

Before Miracle could say anything else, Ian jumped out the car heading into Izzy's daycare. He greeted everyone then headed over to Izzy class, where she was playing in the ball pit.

"Hey Izzy's daddy" Mrs. Holly said showing all 32, she loved seeing active dads, well In her case that's what she thought Ian was.

Ian's been picking Izzy's up all week from daycare, surprisingly. He haven't been giving Fatima any issues since there last encounter at the restaurant.

" Mrs. Holly, how are you?" Ian asked returning the same energy, "I am well, I will go get Izzy for you, just sign her out please " She said handing him the iPad to sign Izzy's out, while she got Izzy things on.

After about 2 minutes later, Mrs. Holly came back with an Izzy, "dada" Izzy said smiling reaching for her father, Ian grabbed her and kissed her cheek "hey my princess " him said sweetly. Giving Mrs. Holly her iPad back.

"She was wonderful today, like always. But she didn't eat her food though, I could only get her to eat animals crackers"

"Thank you, I'll make sure she is feed" Ian said, Mrs. Holly nodded, and waved goodbye as Ian and Izzy left out the daycare center.

Ian got Izzy's strapped into her car seat, closing her door, then heading over to the drive side to get in, putting the car in drive and he pulled off heading to McDonalds because he knew Izzy would eat some nuggets and fries.

" Are you going home?" Ian asked Miracle, who hasn't said anything else the whole car ride, she was just looking out the window unfazed.

"Why? Are you trying to get rid of me or something?" She asked him with an attitude.

"No, after these few errands I'm dropping Izzy's off to her mother, but you know how Fatima is, she don't want nobody knowing where she stays"

"Ian, boy please. Nobody doesn't care where that girl stays, I don't."

"I'm just respecting my daughter's mother wishes Miracle " Ian said.

" Now all of sudden you care, now all of sudden you this top father, now all of sudden it's Fatima this, Fatima that miss me with that bull crap Ian"

"Chill with all that, my daughter In the back you're doing way too much right now Miracle. When I wasn't doing all this thing I was getting yelled at for, but now that I'm doing MY PART you mad" Ian scolded.

"Congratu fucking lations you're finally DOING YOUR PART" She yelled, her yelling made Izzy start crying.

Ian aggressively pulled the car over, and told Miracle to get out, but she wasn't budging.

"Miracle if I have to drag you out this damn car myself I will, get out"

"No" Miracle said simply.

"So you want to give these people a show?" He asked, she didn't say anything, Ian unbuckled his seat belt getting out the car going over to miracles side.

"Ian if you fucking touch me, I swear to you I will make your life a living hell, brother or not. Don't fucking put your hands on me"

"Miracle just get out the car, you doing all this in front of my daughter, and you wonder why Fatima don't fuck with you, because shit like this. Just get out the car so I could take my child home Miracle"

"Don't say anything else to me Ian, don't ask me for nothing. I'm so done with you" Miracle said getting out the car. Ian ignored her and got back in his truck and pulled off, leaving Miracle.

Over with Fatima, her and Zachary have been communicating a lot about bring his vision to life, today she was meeting with him at his home to start the first process of this project which was to take the measurements of the areas to be designed.

"Beautiful home" Fatima said, admired by his luxury apartment, that had so little but the lay out was gorgeous.

She took measurements as they made their way into the kitchen area. She also dropped down notes in her planner.

"Appreciate that, like what a nigga like me living in some shit like this for" He said with a slight chuckle, as he leaned against the counter playing with his fingers.

" Seems like you worked pretty hard for this, don't down play yourself Mr. Taylor"

"Please just call me Zac, but you always had eye for interior design ?" He asked.

"Yes, I find joy in making people's vision come to life, I also just love decorating. I get to come out to these homes and do what I do best" She said proudly, she truly loved her job.

" If I'm over stepping, my bad truly.. but could I take you out sometimes?" He asked her sweetly, Fatima couldn't help herself but to laugh.

"My bad, that was not professional at all. You over here doing your job, and I'm flirting and shit" He added.

"It's okay, but yes when I'm working I like to keep it strictly professional, maybe ask me that question again, after five though"

"Bet" He said, nodding his head.

" We covered the first step, Monday we will handle everything else, until then do you have any questions or concerns? Comments?" She asked him.

" No, thank you. You explained everything perfectly well but could I get you something to drink? Water? Glass of lemonade?

"A bottle of water would be fine, thank you" She said, Zac went in his refrigerator and got her a bottle of water.

"Deer park?" Fatima said, looking at him strangely. "If this nigga don't be so forreal" she thought in her head

" yoooo, you bougie son." Zac said laughing at her, he playfully snatched the water bottle back out her hand.

" What's wrong with deer park? That's like the best water ever deadass " Zac said opening the bottle, and taking a sip.

"I think I'm gone be sick" Fatima said laughing, holding her stomach.

"I see you the bougie, dramatic type. You just got life all figured out, don't you?" He asked.

"Actually I don't, and I wish I could continue this conversation with you, but my baby girl waiting on me" She said, as she read a message from Ian who said he will be dropping Izzy off shortly.

"Go handle your business, we could always come back to this conversation" He said, and Fatima agreed.

She grabbed her paperwork, and her purse Zac walked her to the car, the two exchanged goodbyes and Fatima left, Eman was waiting at the door for him.

"Wassup my nigga" Eman greeted, and the two of them dapped each other up "my boy waddupppp!!"

"Who was shorty? She was thick as hell!!" Eman said, as the two of them walked into Zac's home, going to the kitchen.

"Chill with all that bro, we not doing that" Zac said, as he did a light chuckle.

"Oh that's all you?" Eman asked him, "nah nigga that's somebody who finna get this home situation , plus shorty got her life together. What she gone do with a nigga like me for?" Zac said shaking his head, drinking his water.

"See that's the shit right there I be talking about bro , Karen be having you questioning yourself. You could have any shorty you want bro, just because she a little bit further in life don't mean shit nigga" Eman said.

" Bro her ass wouldn't even drink the water I give her, come on now I'm out her league"

"Nah I told you stop buying that nasty ass water, wanting to be cheap and shit bro. Just for her, next time she comes have that good shit waiting for her"

"A women sometimes just be wanting a nigga who just try, just be you bro, that's all" Eman added, honestly.

"Nah she got a kid, here I am telling Karen ass to get rid of kid, but yet I'm falling for a girl with a kid" Zac said as he blow his breath in frustration.

" NIGGA!! it ain't like you gone marry her ass tomorrow, if she's someone you want to invest your time in, take things slow, but first and foremost BRO, make sure hot ass out the picture"

"Bro I'm done with that girl, COMPLETELY. A nigga just trying to move forward in life."

"You say that now, until her ass be crying and begging for your ass back."

"Believe me when I say this shit bro, I am done with her. DONE! I'm focusing on me"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.2K 3.5K 46
A Toxic Zatima Story
AURA By k-raww

Fanfiction

49.5K 1.8K 31
You'll see 🤍.
11.2K 883 14
Read at your own risk!!
10.9K 746 9
A Zatima Christmas Story!!