๐™ด๐šข๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š— ๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž ||HEESUN||

By aGirL_WitHnObrAin

Kim Sunoo, moved into a new city and reunited with his childhood bestfriend Yang Jungwon, who said he'll be t... More

Teaser'~ ๐Ÿคญ
1: "Reunited"
3: "Damn, i smell Jaelousy."
4: "Yes, and?"
"What if I do?"
6: "That is me."
7: "The upcoming couple"
BACK.

2: "I'm more handsome, right?"

358 17 10
By aGirL_WitHnObrAin

SUNOO POV:

As we finished the last lecture ; I let out a big sigh.

"Finally!" Says Wonyoung streching out her hands.

I start to put back all my stuff inside my bag and as I was about to get up ; a hand gripping on my wrist stops me.

"Sunoo-shi~" Wonyoung calls getting up and freeing my hand. "Do you have other friends to sit with at lunch? Or you can sit with my friend group." She says giving me her sweet smile.

"I do. I'll be sitting with them at lunch." I replied returning the smile.

"Oh, okay. So, let's get going?"

"Hm?"

"You still haven't been toured around the School right? I'll take you to the cafeteria, let's go." Wonyoung says running towards the door with tiny steps with me following her.

As we walk through the Hallway , I can feel many gazes and glares onto me as I was walking with Wonyoung. And we finally reached the Cafeteria after that awkward walk 🚶‍♂️ on the way.

"Sunoo hyung!" I expected that the voice would be Jungwon but it was Riki.

He runs towards me ; suddenly holds my wrist and proceeds to walk away.

After we came a little far away from Wonyoung ; He yanks me forward and leans in.
"Hyung.. You would've caused some misunderstandings if Jungwon was there to witness it. Well fortunately he wasn't." He whispers with his raspy voice.

"What?"

"Nothing.. Look! Jungwon hyung's there!" He leaves my hand and proceeds to run towards Jungwon while I get lost in my thoughts 'What did he mean by that?'

"Hyung!" Says Jungwon again pulling me into a slight hug.

"Hi.." I replied while still being lost in my thoughts.

"Is something wrong?" Jungwon asks while pulling me towards the table.

"Ye- No." I quickly change my answer as I saw Riki glaring at me. I shake off my thoughts and sit on the seat next to Jungwon. "Isn't this table too big for three of us?"

"Oh, actually our other friends are also joining us."

"Oh okay!" I unconsciously smile remembering what happened in the morning when Jungwon mentions his other friends..

"Let's grab our lunch now!" Said Riki running to get in the queue with Jungwon and me following him.

_____________

"Heeseung hyung, are you coming?" Asks Jay.

"Nah, we already ate so what's the point of going there" Heeseung replies leaning back on his seat.

"Yeah ok, well I'm pretty sure you have other reasons." Said Jay to which Jake laughed.

"It's Karina Isn't it?" Asked Jake still laughing to which Heeseung choked on air ( 💀 )

"Oh god, don't even mention her." Said Heeseung still coughing to which both Jay and Jake laugh loudly.

And then enters the clueless sunghoon. "Now what did I miss?" Asked Sunghoon taking a seat. "Alot of things HAHHHJAJA" Said Jake still laughing to which Heeseung gets irritated but was quick to hide his expression "Ok, so why is Sunghoon here?" Says Heeseung.

"Then where do I go hyung?" Replies Sunghoon to which Heeseung laughs and then proceeds to talk "To your Jang- KKU!" Joined the other boys to tease Sunghoon. "Oh my God, just no." Said Sunghoon making everyone else laugh even louder.

"Ish! Come on! Hyung, we both share the same pain." Said Sunghoon to which replies Jay "Can't relate."
"Yah!" "ISHH"

There is only laughter heard in the classroom where friends are enjoying their free time while on the other side there are 3 other friends who are getting to know each other.

________________

"So, sunoo hyung." Calls Niki walking in middle of Sunoo and Jungwon.

"Yes?" Replies Sunoo while observing the Hallway. "Me and Jungwon are planning to hang out after school, wanna join us?" Sunoo gets happy upon hearing that and turns to Niki "Sure!" Replies Sunoo being all smiley.

"Oh,wait.." Says Sunoo stopping.

"What?" Asks Both Jungwon and Niki in sync.

"I-i think I can't today.." Sunoo's smile drops to which Jungwon quickly goes to Sunoo and starts tickling him "yahh!! Stop! Jungwonie!" Sunoo starts smiling again and Jungwon finally stops tickling him ; And holds the older's hand intertwining their fingers.

Him being unknown of what's happening behind them.

The tall male they left behind is now burning in jaelousy.

_____________

It's been a few days since Sunoo has transferred ; He's getting used to the new environment around him and
He is also good at making friends so he doesn't have to worry about being lonely.

Now him and Niki got better in these few days. They seem really close now, Niki always finds ways to touch Sunoo by hugging him and even holding hands while taking a walk around the Hallways.

Well how did this happen you may ask.

.
.
.

*_FLASHBACK_*

"Bye won!"

"Bye Hyung! See you tomorrow!"

As both Sunoo and Jungwon separate ways ; They both doubt 'How come I didn't see Niki after the break?'

As Sunoo was walking while swinging his head and humming to the rhythm of his favorite songs.

"Mm~ Humm~"

*CRACK*

He gets startled by the sudden crack sound that was heard behind him.

He starts to walk faster as he feels that someone is following him.

He finally arrives in his neighbourhood but he comes to the realization that the 'DOG' from the morning is in the house infront and what's worse than that is "IT'S SLEEPING THERE?!" shouts Sunoo.

He hesitates to take a step forward but when he finally does...

*BARK* *BARK*

"AH! MMM!" Sunoo was going to scream but at the last minute someone covers his mouth with their palm and gently grips onto Sunoo's waist.
The person turns Sunoo around to face him and Sunoo's eyes widened but he soon found relief because it was none other than "Meekiiii??" (Riki)

"Shhh... don't panic, I'm here." Says Niki comforting Sunoo and soon he removes his palm ; but his hand was still on Sunoo's waist the entire time until they both finally arrive at Sunoo's house ; and Niki finally realizes then removes his hand from Sunoo's waist.

"T-thank you, Riki!" Says Sunoo widely smiling at Niki "No problem Hyung! I'll get going. See ya!" Said Niki before running away and again turning back to wave at Sunoo.

*_PRESENT_*

And just like that, they became closer as everyday comes.

Even Jungwon secretly ships them and guess who's joining him?

His jake hyung!!

They even made a ship name for Sunoo and Niki.

"Oh look Who's here!..

"SUNKI!"

They cheered for the two boys who just came for lunch in the cafeteria together.
Sunoo and Niki just laugh at it as they know it's just a joke between friends.

Sunoo takes an empty seat next to jake ; and as niki was going for the seat next to sunoo but someone pulls niki into a side hug squeezing onto his shoulder "Heeseung hyung! Heyy." Greets Niki.

"Hi hyungs! You came today." Greets Jungwon to all of his hyungs.

Jungwon glances over to Sunoo who is visibly confused "Oh! And hyungs, he is Sunoo hyung! My childhood bestfriend."

They all turn their attention on Sunoo as they've sat down. Jay next to Jungwon, Niki next to Jake, Sunghoon next to Jay infront of Sunoo,

And Lastly Heeseung next to Sunoo.

Sunoo slightly bows "Hello, I'm Kim Sunoo!" And introduces himself cheerfully to which Heeseung chuckles

"I'm Lee Heeseung, grade 11th." As Heeseung introduces himself everyone else start to inrtoduce themselves aswell.

"I'm Park Sunghoon, grade 10th."

"Park Jongseong but you can call me Jay , grade 10th"

Sunoo finds all of their names oddly fimiliar as if he has heard them somewhere...

After a while when they finished eating, they started to talk about things.
The sudden mention of 'Lee Chaemin' in their conversation gets Sunoo to join them.

"He is handsome.." Sunoo unconsciously blurts out which was heard by the whole group. Jungwon and Niki take a glance at eachother and then burst out into laughter.

"Y-yaahh!" Sunoo gets embarrassed and covers his face with his hands.

"Sunoo-ya, but I'm more handsome than him, right?"

____________

TO BE CONTINUED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 6.4K 18
Jake feels that he has never been in love but things change when he realizes his feelings for his long time best friend, Sunghoon. or Watch as both J...
25.8K 869 27
Sunoo is loved and admired by every one in his life but what if this admiration turned in to a very serious matter that could destroy sunoo and his f...
10.7K 513 27
Kim Sunoo is a sunshine in their class, he always brighten up everyone's mood. One day, a new girl enter the class she have a very gloomy face becaus...
295K 7.6K 54
โI never knew love could taste this good until I tasted yours.โž Park Y/n was having the time of her life at her friend's party, but when Lee Heeseung...