[Old Version] The Four Worlds...

By ShotgunTH

Military are being send to fantasy world after being attacked by Isekai empire "Xenue" but found out that the... More

Chapter 2: The discovery
Chapter 3: Dive in
Chapter 4: URA!
Chapter 5: Hell Diving
Chapter 6: East Gohnsan
Chapter 7: The Battle of East Gohnsan
Chapter 8: Underwater Rocket
Chapter 9 Part 1: Royal Navy I
Chapter 9 Part 2: Royal Navy II
Chapter 9 Part 3: Royal Navy III
Chapter 10: Intelligence Service
Chapter 11 Part 1: Operation Black Gold I
Chapter 11 part 2: Operation Black Gold II
Announcement
REBOOT

Chapter 1: The First Contact (Rewrite)

721 11 5
By ShotgunTH

"In preparing for battle, I have always found that plans are useless, but planning is indispensable."

- Dwight D. Eisenhower

__________

San Francisco, United States of America.
May 2, 2023, 8:30 am.

(Credit: Nations Online Project)

It was just another normal day in San Francisco, On the west coast of the USA.

The street was packed with people and cars, Typical for big cities which are also tourist attractions.

2 Girls were walking down the street and talking to each other.

"We are so unlucky to miss the bus, Now we gotta walk. All the way... from our school to those ships..." Girl name Ava said.

"Um Ava? Can you tell me about those ships our class gonna go on?" Another girl name Mia said.

"It was the Jeremiah O'Brien, WW II era ships of US navy, and its engine room was used to film Titanic engine scene in 1997"

(Credit: Wikipedia)

"Wow... Uh, how do you know those...?"

"Because Timmy won't stop yapping about it since the day our teacher told us we going on that ship today..." Ava said in annoyed tone.

Both of them continue to walk until they reach the fisherman's wharf.

"Almost there..." Ava said.

While both of them continue walking, Suddaly the skies slowly turn dark.

"Um... Ava...?"

"What happens to the sky?" Ava said as both of them look up to the skies.

Then, A loud lighting and explosion happened in front of their very own eyes.

A bright light can be seen and a big explosion can be heard from even the Lowest part of San Francisco.

People take a look at what course it is and find something that's shocking, Just next to Alcatraz island, A white thing with purple spark outlines appears and the sound is like an electric shock.

It was The Portal.

It was very big, So big that both Ava and Mia couldn't tell how big were there are.

Another 2 lights and explosions happened again, This time one happened at Golden Gate Bridge, and One was in the middle of the San Francisco China town district.

It appears yet another 2 portals but in smaller sizes, But big enough to cover the whole 6 Lend road on Golden Gate Bridge.

__________

9:10 AM.

The police force quickly took control of the area and prepared for what would happen next.

The sounds that the portal made were loud and it was like an electric shock sound.

One of the officers walked near the portal to get a closer look at it.

When he stands there, He turns his back and looks at other officers.

"Tonny behind you!" The voice of one of the police officers yells as he reaches for his pistol.

In the next seconds, He got stabbed by some kind of sword.

The body of Officer Tonny falls to the ground with blood all over the floor.

"Put your hands up where I see them!" One of the police shouts at the mystery men who just killed Tonny.

"Officer down!" Another police officer shouts to his radio.

The men in front of them walk out of the portal, Slowly...

As he cleans the blood of his long sword, more and more men dressed in knight armor walk out of the portal...

Then one of them shouts "For kingdom!!" and then all of the men from the portal rush into the police officers.

Who are they, Why are they here? How they did do this? Why did they speak english?

Many questions pop up but there is no time to think.

The officers fire their pistols at that knight, Some kill the knight, While some don't even penetrate through the armor.

__________

The cities fall into chaos, And people run for their lives.

"How do you think those portals just suddenly appear there?" Ava said.

"No idea... Wait. Look!" Mia shouts.

Mia points at the portal, And something starts to appear out of the portal in the San Francisco bay.

It was big, Very, Very big.

It was...

...

A Zeppelin...?

__________

10:30 AM.

700km from San Francisco, San Diego Air Space.

Boeing VC-25A, Air Force One (28000)

(Credit: White House Down (2013))

Air Force One, While en route to San Francisco for a special meeting, Has to change its route to San Diego for the safety of the President.

Two F-16 Falcon are escorting them.

"The situation in San Francisco is at a critical point, Estimate of casualties is now around 100 to 200." The Agent said.

"The media already know about what happened and it is all over social media and news." Another Agent said.

The president of America sits at the table as he listens to the situation.

And who could that man be other than this person?

Joseph Robinette Biden Jr.

Aka, Joe Biden.

(Credit: Politico)

"We need and had to send aircraft to San Francisco before it goes worse" Biden said

"Navel Air Station Lemoore has already deployed their F/A-18 sir"

"Same goes for the USS Carl Vinson sir, They deployed four F/A-18"

"We had to keep the numbers of casualties as low as possible." Biden said as he look out the window.

"We would do our best, President Biden..."

__________

Back to San Francisco.

Just over in the skies.

It was something flying, It appears to be something that look like, A Zeppelin...

Not only that, It seems to deploy something small out of it and it's flying around like a bug.

It is all over the skies, And of course mass destruction.

Mia and Ava, Are the victims of them.

They hid in the building along with other people from those UFOs.

"What is that thing...?" Ava asks.

"How am I supposed to know?"

But it seems like their luck is running out.

One of the UFOs flying pass them, But it drops something.

It was the bomb.

BOOM!!!!

__________

There are 5 Zeppelins in total, But it is not clear if they are Zeppelins or not, Its appearance seems to represent Zeppelins in the 1930s.

Each of them had a number on the side from 1-5.

But then.

KABOOM!!!!

One of the Zeppelin Exploded over the skies.

It was from no one other than our hero.

The F/A-18E Super Hornet.

(Credit: Wikipedia)

"This Falcon 2, Splash one, Target is down"

"Roger that Falcon 2, Process on to others UFO"

In total, 8 Super Hornets deployed from Lemoore to secure the San Francisco Air Space.

"Bandit coming from the cities area"

"Falcon 4, 6, Follow me, Let's take them out of the skies!" Falcon 1 said.

"Yes sir!" Both Falcon 4 and Falcon 6 pilot shouts.

3 Super Hornets went to take care of the UFO, While the rest of them took the Zeppelin out.

The Zeppelin seems to be the carrier, But it is also equipped with some kind of gun, The shell their fire seems to be... Laser?

"Got tone, FOX-2"

After that, The AIM-9 Sidewinder fired from the wing of the F/A-18 Super Hornet.

It flew at high speed, Almost Mach 1 but it could reach full speed of Mach 2.5+

KABOOM!!!!

The Sidewinder hits in the middle of the Zeppelin number 3 and it went down in flame near the Fort Point Fort Point National Historic Site.

The small UFO, Despite having over 50 of them, Is no match for the F-18.

__________

16:25 (4:25 PM.)

The Chaos had ended, Not only San Francisco that is under attack, but New York, Miami, San Diego, Los Angeles, And even Washington D.C. was attacked.

Police, Firefighters, Medics, And many people help the people.

The fire in the city had been put out a few hours ago.

It is like the aftermath of war.

New Reporter: "The police have reported that At least 300 people died from the attack in San Francisco, And New York has the highest number of casualties of more than 600 people, Half of it was the tourists."

The News was on every channel on the TV.

People watch and listen to the news on the TV as all of them are at the field hospital.

Ava and Mia, Survive the attack by miracles.

But Mia, Had a broken arm and had a lot of bandages.

While Ava had fewer.

Both of them walk together to another area and sit on the bed.

Next to them was... Timmy.

"Timmy!? Is that you!?" Ava shout.

"Huh? Oh hello there Ava, Didn't expect to see you here"

"Where is the rest of our class...?" Mia asks.

"I don't know, They are probably around here"

Timmy was lying on the bed while playing with his phone, He had some bandages on his head and arm.

"Yes, This is real footage, As you may know, America and, Basically almost every country has been attacked by unknown enemies, And as you can see here, They came from this very portal, Getting attacked by aliens before GTA 6 is crazy" The voice coming from the Tiktok video.

__________

2 Soldiers are walking and patrolling around one of the small portals near the Golden Bridge.

A machine gun had been set up and pointed at the portal.

Another 3 soldiers set up the wire around it.

But the 2 soldiers found something.

More like, Someone...

"Put your head up!"

He says as he aims his M4 Carbine at the person.

The person stands still and puts the head up, But facing away from them.

"Who are you? What are you doing here!?"

He got closer to the person and took the hood that the person wore off.

But it relieves something shocking and crazy to them.

That person... Was a girl... But with... Elf ears???

"The fuck is this!?"

"Seem like we found something... interesting.."

__________

May 4, 2023.

The city still needs time the recover.

A temporary camp is being built.

Helicopters flew around the cities searching for any survivors still out there.

Inside the Temporary camp.

"So uh... Magic does exist...?" Major Oliver asks.

"That's correct, Major, When I first heard it, I couldn't believe it, But after I saw the video of her showing magic power to the soldiers, It does convince me" Colonel Smith answer.

"So... Where is she...?" Major asks.

"She is in here, In this room, Ready to do in?" Colonel answer.

"Yes sir..."

__________

Finally, This rewrite of the first chapter is done, There may be some mistakes, Please understand stand that both me and my assistant aren't in the military, We just like both. My assistant likes military aircraft (WW II) I like all.

Correct me if something is wrong by joining this server, Or suggest some.

https://discord.com/invite/fRSGzcGYCw

Translation for Thai is here on Dek-D, With permission 100% to do.

https://writer.dek-d.com/Tahming27/writer/viewlongc.php?id=2527283&chapter=1

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.4K 2.1K 66
A portal between Earth and a fantasy world is discovered near a small town in Central Italy. How will the two worlds coexist? How will...
5.4K 79 16
One man. One ship. These are the Arrowhead squadron who fought against hostile extraterrestrial life and protect the home planet called... Earth. But...
30K 470 13
In the year of 2390, 249 years after the end of the 3rd World War, all the countries have put aside their differences and banded together to form the...
33.6K 1K 23
Reincarnated in Another World With the Ability to Create a Modern Country Dariel a senior high school student who died because of a traffic accident...