Mafia Boyfriend

Autorstwa BB_Ava_

"P...please stop... I... I can't anymore... S...stop..." "I don't know the word 'stop' baby girl, I am not do... Więcej

Author's POV
01. Marriage??
02. Wedding Day
04. Can't Even Resist Him
05. Escape
06. Mafia Party
07. Love Me?
08. Third Party
09. Chance To Escape? - Part 1🔞
Chance To Escape - Part 02 🔞
10. Feathers To Fly
11. Happiness.
12. Back To Hell?
13. A Drunken Day
14. Forgiveness.
15. Don't Be In Love With Someone Else✨
16. White Rose
17. Morally Grey 🔞
18. Lost

03. First Night With Him

4.3K 62 8
Autorstwa BB_Ava_

He put me on his shoulder and took me inside his huge mansion. I struggled to escape but he didn't put me down.

"You are so hard to get right baby girl? But the more you resist, the more I wanna have you. So don't try to escape princess. You should obey me and your life will be heaven. But if you keep resisting me... You can't even imagine what will happen" I heard his devilish laugh.

That laugh gave me goosebumps. After entering the room he threw me on the bed. I gasped.

"Go! Go and change your clothes!" he commanded me. I was startled. "Just keep this on your mind. Now you are my wife and I am your husband. So don't even think to run away from me."

He said like that before he jumped on the bed. I was dumbfounded. I kept thinking what should I do now? After a while, I looked around to go to the bathroom.

I saw the bathroom. My jaw dropped as I saw it. It was the corner of the huge bedroom. But it is only covered with glasses. Anyone can see through the bathroom inside the bedroom. Now should I bathe while he watching? I looked at him with begging eyes.

"What's the problem princess?" he smirked and asked.

"H... How... How do I bathe?" I looked at the bathroom and looked at him as he was smirking.

"Why? There, that corner you have the bathroom and you can take a shower from that. Don't you know how to take a shower too? Then I should bathe you too?" he was smirking as I gasped and shook my head.

"N...no... No.. But... But it is a see-through bathroom and... and...."

"And I can see how my baby girl is bathing." He chuckled mischievously.  I gulped.

"P... Please I can't do that. Can't you please go out until I finish?"

His face changed to a devilish look. I looked down. Suddenly he yelled at me.

"How dare you call like that to your husband? I think you want a punishment. Cone here. I said come here!!!" I was startled and came closer to him.

"Lay across on my lap! Are you resisting? Do what I say or else...Don't you want to see your parents again? "

I was afraid when I heard what he said. I did what he said. After I laid on his lap I felt him lift my wedding gown. Then he caresses my butt. I bit my lip hard.

"Don't ever resist me okay?" I felt like my but was burning as he slapped on my butt. I screamed. He slapped there again and again with his huge palm. I can't even breathe because I screamed for every slap of him. I felt both pain and pleasure. It made me wet but tears jumped out of my eyes when he gave me his 6th slap.

"I... I'm sorry... Please s...stop"

"Do you ever resist my order?" he smirked and asked while caressing my butt.

"N..no" I hummed with the pain.

"I didn't hear you princess~~"

"NO!" I screamed and he let go of me.

"Now go and take a shower quickly."

I sneaked toward the see-through bathroom. Still, my butt was burning. I took off my clothes and turned back to him to hide my front body from him. I felt so embarrassed.

"Mm hm don't do that princess. Don't hide your body. Turn toward me. I wanna see your beautiful body."

I felt I blushed like a tomato. I turned forward and bath looking down as he watched me on the bed. I saw the lust and desire in his eyes. I was embarrassed.

After having a shower, I went to the closet and tried to choose a cloth. I wondered. All of them were seductive dresses, nightgowns, lingerie, and so on. I felt so embarrassed. But I had no choice. I chose a red color nightgown with thin straps. It was highly revealing my body. But it was better compared with others.

------------------------------------------------------
After wearing it I slowly went to bed and sat in the corner of the bed. My heart beat faster and faster as he kept watching my every move with a seductive smirk.

"You don't even know how beautiful you are my princess. Don't be scared of me. I love you so much. So don't be a bad girl. I will reward you if you will be a good girl. Now come to me... Don't you hear me? I SAID COME TO ME!!"

I panted hard and slowly moved toward him. He grabbed my wrists and pulled me toward him. I was on top of his muscular chest as he pulled me.

He runs his fingers through my neck and hair. It made shivers down my spine. I turned around and took me into his embrace. I looked at him with puppy eyes. I felt his moist lips against my neck. I moaned softly. I closed my eyes. I felt a pain as he gently bit my neck while sucking and licking. I tried to push him away. But he held my hand and kept sucking all over my neck. I kept moaning softly.

"Mmh... S...stop... Please..." He ignored me and kept going. I felt I was wetting. I figured out my body wanted that pleasure even though I didn't want it. I was ashamed of my body since it betrayed me already.

"Your skin is amazing my princess. You make me crazy. I can't control myself." he said looking at my lips while licking his lips.

"You know you want this too. Just give in baby girl... Let go of your ego and just accept what your body wants."

He leaned to my lips and put his lips against mine. It gave me goosebumps. I didn't even notice I kissed him back. And it gave him motivation and he kissed me aggressively. I panted heavier as he kissed me like that. Suddenly, I felt his hand go inside my dress. I opened my eyes and pushed him away.

"P...please... L...leave me alone... I... I don't want this..." I hummed.

He looked at me with surprise. I saw his smile fade away and turn into a cold expression. I was afraid. So I looked away.

"W...what the f#ck you are saying?"

"I said I don't want this. Y... You can't do something like that without my concern. I... I don't want that." I said while missing his eye contact. He sighed and got up from the bed.

"So... You are gonna act like this, right? You were the one who chose your fate baby girl. I can make your life like heaven and also... Kinda hell... But keep this on your mind. You will be begging me to do this one day. I will make you beg me asking to do it for you!"

"You will regret what you did today princess."
I wondered when he left me alone in the room like that. I saw he was angry at me like hell. But I didn't want that. (But was it true? Was that my true feeling?) I kept thinking about what happened all night as I didn't see him all night again.

-------------------------------------------------------

How about that homies? Do you like this part? Let me know your ideas🙃
Do you like it or not? Should I continue this?🥰

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

51.7K 1K 45
College? No, this was paradise. Three years filled with partying, not so secret underground drug-deals, and hot-headed men sliding into beds like sn...
1.5M 49.7K 47
Morelli Mafia Series - BOOK 3 | 18+ Passion. Love. Lust. Erotic. Violence. Crime. Strong female lead. After everything, I'm led here. Squeezing my...
86K 1.1K 62
𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆: 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄, 𝐃𝐑𝐔𝐆𝐒, 𝐀𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐇𝐎𝐋, 𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒, 𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄 ...
963K 25.5K 61
#64 in Romance 08/02/18 #11 in Dark Romance 07/30/18 #18 in Dark Romance 07/20/18 #139 in Dark Romance 07/05/18 #30 in Dark Romance 07/12/18 Amelia: ...