Beautiful Nightmares Lurking...

By AK_Marie

Being rewritten Love can come in Any form whether it be a simple smile, or a passionate steamy snog, it's st... More

~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Side Chapter~ NOTHING BUT SMUT
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~Chapter7~
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11
Chapter 12...
Chapter 13
Stoppppp!!!!
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Beautiful Nightmares
Chapter 1

Chapter 14

491 7 4
By AK_Marie

BTW the Rest of the story willl mainly be zayn point of views. Also I moved the boys to a new house with only 3 bedrooms Larry shared a room so do Ziam of course and nosh!!! The reason for this move so the rvp don't know where t he boys are and so their safe for now!!!!!

Zayn

2 months later

I slammed my phone down on the night stand causing it to shatter..... for the 5th time this month. "Z-z-zayn!!" Princess cried "Hmmm!" I hummed; no response... i turned around expecting him to be looking at me with tear rushing down his face cause he thinks I'm leaving him for good. But when i turned he was sleeping..... Ugh not again!! "HELP!! --his face contorted-- ZAYN NO!!!!!! PLEASE ZAYN SAVE ME!!!!!" He screamed out... "Li babe wake up!!" I shook him. He didnt instead he screamed out "DON'T LEAVE ME PLEASE!!" For fucks sake... "PRINCESS!!" I yelled... he snapped up and immediately tears started flowing.

"Oh my God!! Zaynie I'm so sorry i didn't mean to wake you... please don't leave ill make them stop. Just please dont leave!! I am truly s--" he rambled.... i kissed him hard pulling away; placing my forehead to his. I looked in to his deep brown eyes that had lost their usually sparkle, and replaced it with dark Clouds of fear. "I promised you; I wouldn't leave and I'm not going to!! Babes I just gotta talk to Lou and Niall!! Princess I am never going to leave or let you get hurt ever again Baby!!! I promise, so please just calm down and trust me!!!"

I Practically begged.... he's been having nightmares every night for the past two months. And I struggle to wake him up from them I do everything; shouting, shaking, slapping, wriggling, bouncing, you name it I've tried it....Yet every time I move even the slightest bit away from him he snaps awake and starts his whole freak out 'Please don't leave' rant.... it's not good for him....

I'm afraid he's going to become fully dependent on me, and that is not good for him or me. I am so unstable, I am a train wreck and the more he leans on me; the more scattered brain I become. It's a problem but princess refuses to even try to get better...

I understand he went through a tramatic experience but if he doesn't try to become independent and normal again he will have tons more, and i won't be walking away with a simple broken neck next time. I still have to finish training myself, also I need to start training Princess, he's going to be 17 next month and that's when his salvation demeanor will become erratic and out of control, plus I still have to explain to his friends why and how all this is happen, also we're still trying to figure out nialls new power, I'm trying my best to hide everyone from the rvp's, they are down hard searching for Princess and I,

I still have to tell Liam that I'm the original that their searching for, as well as trying to get him to bond with me before the rvp take control of im and i have no way of saving him and to top it all off I'm now dealing with bullshit about Perrie supposively coming back. Like the rvp's are really fucked up people.... their messing with me cause the know for sure perrie's is the one weakness i have other than Liam. So it'll tear liam and I apart.

Causing liam to hate me, which will make it easier for the Rvp's to convince him to work with them.... since he's a salvation they'll use him to block my power to use me. But a few fake phone calls and letter, aren't going to make me forget my baby Liam!! Nothing can or will make my feel any differently about princess... Perrie is dead, she is never coming back.... my heart clenched roughly, but I ignored it i have more to worry about.

IK I SAID THE REST OF THE BOOK WILL MOSTLY BE ZAYN P.O.V BUT SEE LOUIS IS GOIMG TO TELL US ABOUT PERRIE AND WHY SHE IS SO IMPORTANT!

Louis~

"Loubear come to bed!" Harry came yawning into the cellar, he looked so adorable.... "Hazzababes i will be up later, I can't right now!" I sighed fixing my glasses... "Lately you can't do anything with me!" Harry growled.... I groaned rubbing my temple, ugh I know what's coming.... 3...2...1

"WHY?! WHAT IS CAUSING YOU TO NEVER HAVE TIME FOR ME!!!! LIKE LOUIS YOU'RE A FUCKNG VAMPIRE, AND YET I STILL ACCEPTED THAT AND HAD TIME FOR YOU!!! WE HAVEN'T EVEN BEEN ON A DATE, AND WE'VE BEEN TOGETHER FOR 2 AND 1/2 MONTHS.... LIKE WHAT THE HELL... YOU NEVER SPEND TIME WITH ME ITS LIKE I'M WITH A FUCKING WALL... IT'S ALWAYS ABOUT ZAYN!!!!! ZAYN THIS AND ZAYN THAT. WE CAN'T DO THAT ZAYN DOESN'T LIKE IT, WE CAN'T RIGHT NOW ZAYN NEEDS ME!!! WELL IF YOU LIKE ZAYN SO GOD DAMN, BE WITH FUCKING ZAYN! CAUSE US; THIS; WE; ARE OVER, GONE, DONE!!!" Harry shouted teary eye'd.

"Yea blah blah I need to go to be it's bad for me to work this hard, and i need to-- WAIT DID YOU JUST BREAK UP WITH ME!?!" His word fully sunk in.... "OH MY FUCKING GOD YOUR SO IGNORANT!!! YOU DON'T EVEN LISTEN TO ME.... FUCK YES WE ARE OVER! SO FUCKING OVER YOU'RE SUCH AN ASSHOLE!!" He screamed loudly,

I'm sure everyone in the house heard... anger arose in me. "YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HALF THE SHIT I'M DEALING WITH RIGHT NOW!!! AND YOU ARE DECIDING TO ACT IMMATURE AND SELFISH.... YOU WOULD KNOW WHY I AM ALWAYS DOW. HERE IF YOU KNEW WHY THE FUCK I AM ANYWAYS.... BUT YOUR ACTING LIKE A LITTLE BITCH, AWW POOR BABY DIDN'T GET ENOUGH ATTENTION SO HE'S GOTTA SHOW HIS ASS!!! YOU DON'T WHAT THE FUCKI I'M HAVING TO DEAL WITH RIGHT NOW SO --"

"THEN JUST FUCKING TELL ME THEN!!! TELL ME WHAT THE HELL IS CAUSING THIS --he crumbled to the floor curling into a ball-- just tell me please Louis! Please Lou you tearing me apart; I have hopelessly fell in love with you... and I know you love me back I know you do... but it's not true love because you aren't there sharing secrets and cuddling with me, you aren't there when i burn my hand on the stove to kiss it and make it better. You aren't there to cuddle with me on movie night, you're never there to carry me to bed when I fall asleep. You don't communicate .... you don't trust me!!! "

That broke my heart.... I know Harry's mate... Not that I'm going to tell him any time soon... cause we literally just got together 2 months ago and we're practically destroying each other.... we are always arguing about how much time we spend together and how Harry feel I don't appreciate him.... but he's never gone as far as ending things between us and he's never broke down this bad... it hurt like he'll... I can literally feel my heart breaking.

"Harry! I do trust you and love you soo much!!! I would do anything to see you happy and lov--" "then just tell me why every day you blow me off for zayn! " "Harry babe I can do everything but that!" "SEE EITHER YOU DON'T TRUST OR OH MY GODDDDDD YOUR CHEATING ON ME AND OH MY GOD LIAM!!!! YOU TWO ARE FUCKING SICK!!!--"

" HOLD THE FUCK UP I WOULD NEVER CHEAT ON YOU, AND ZAYN IS IN LOVE WITH LIAM HE WOULD NEVER DO THAT!!!! --" "SO IT'S THE FACT YOU DON'T TRUST ME UGHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'M SO FUCKING DONE WITH THIS LIAM KIDNAPPED BULLSHIT AND THE VAMPIRES, THE RVP'S WHAT EVER THE FUCK THAT IS, THE SNEAKING OUT OF BED AT 4 AM; ALL THE SECRETS BEING HIDDEN AND I AM SO DONE WITH YOU!!"

He screamed out getting up walking up the stairs. Tears filled my eyes...my heart is literally breaking at the exact moment.... "Harry ple-" "don't bother coming to bed..." He sassed then disappeared up the stairs.

I screamed out I frustration.... my heart has just been ripped out of my chest and stomped on..... Harry and I may have just met 4 months ago but when it's your mate it feels like 3 centuries.

You get an automatic connection, you are automatically bound to them as soon as your eye's meet. You feel a spark, electricity rushes through you with every brush of skin. You feel need to protect than at whatever cost... You need them with you; beside you; touching you; breathing you; loving you and only you 24-7... and that's how Harry makes me feel!!!!!! He's my everything.... I know I haven't been the best boyfriend lately but thats because Zayn really needs my help... Zayn needs to figure out this RVP'S situation, as well as the whole Perrie ordeal... he's dealing with all this because of Liam and Liams behavior.

Come to think of it all of this is happening because of Liam... If Liam would quit being such a fucking pussy and actually help me out, Harry wouldn't have been feeling neglected..... this is all LIAM'S FAULT!!!!!!!! No it's Zayn's for bringing Liam home in the first place ...

anger spiked my skin.... I flung the desk forward, the punching shit.out of the wall.... screaming I'm anger as I stormed upstairs. "Whoa! Louie mate wha--" "SHUT UP AND LEAVE ME ALONE BEFORE I MAKE YOU SNAP OU YOUR OWN NECK HORAN!!!!" He immediately walked away.... I stormed upstairs to Liam and Zayn's room

I slammed the door open causing both Liam and Zayn to shoot up out of bed, immediately Liam's eyes filled with fear. "LOUIS WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL YOU KNOW LIAM IS SCARED EASILY.... " Zayn shouted angerly "I HONESTLY DON'T GIVE A FUCK ALL THIS IS HIS AND YOURS FAULT!!!" "WHAT THE HELL IS LL OUR FAULT?!"

"ALL OF THIS; THE RVPS; PERRIE; HARRY; EVERYTHING! IT'S IS YOU ALL'S FAULT! NON OF THIS WOULD'VE HAPPENED IF OU YOU HAD NEVER BROUGHT THAT STUPID CUNT HOME; AND IF HE WOULD QUIT BEING SUCH A LITTLE PUSSY OVER THE FACT HE GOT FUCKED IN HIS LITTLE ASS!! I WOULDN'T BEING DOING ALL OF THE GOD DAMN WORK BY MYSELF!!! YOU BOTH OF FUCKING IDIOTIC LITTLE CUNTS!!!!"

I screamed my lungs burning heavily, i knew my eyes we're red and that my fangs we're bared. "What the fuck did you just say?!" Zayn got up stating calmly with anger hidden in his voice. "I SAID THAT YOUR LITTLE BITCH OF A BOYFR--" I didn't even finish before zayn lunged,causing us to fly back into the hall, his eye black as the midnight sky. I swung and I swung hard connecting with his jaw.

He yanked me up slamming me into the nearest wall, and started throwing punches left and right. Niall came running up the stairs rushing to pull us apart, Josh ran comforting Liam and now Harry rushed out of the den into the hall pinning me to the our closed bedroom while Niall had Zayn blocked into his room. Both him and I glaring at it each other....

"WHAT THE HELL GUYS!?" Niall yelled his accent thick.."Louis came storming into mine and Princess' room screaming about how everything was our fault and shit, then ad the nerve to call Princess a little BITCH!!!!" "And then Liam's little cunt lunged at me!!" "Why the fuck would you say that Louis !?!" Harry looked down cat e with disappointment dancing across his face, come to see it; it was all over everyone's face...

"How is this my fucking fault?! It's hi--" "SHUT THE HELL UP LOUIS!!! ALL OF THIS IS NOT THEIR FAULT!!! ITS NIT THEIR FAULT YOUR SUCH AN ASSHOLE AND IT IS MOST DEFINITELY NOT THEIR WE ARE FINISHED.... .
ITS YOUR FUCKING FAULT SO FOR ONCE IN YOU LIFE OWN UP TO YO UR MISTAKES AND E A FUCKING MAN STUPID FUCKER!!"

Harry screamed causing me to immediately hush and tear up! Harry has never been so mean and demanding it really hurts my feelings!" "Yeah Louis be a good 'little bitch' and listen to your daddy!!!" Zayn sassed.... THAT'S IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I shoved Harry running to Zayn tackling him out his bedroom window. We crashed down 10 stories, most people would've be badly hurt or dead but we're vampires so it doesn't kill us to fall a couple stories. We began wrestling roughly on the lawn.... Tears burned in my eyes... we began rolling, kickng and punching each other as hard as we could in this position.

"YOU'RE SUCH A FUCKING ASSHOLE!!!!" "HOW?!? WHEN YOUR TOO BUSY BABYSITTING YOUR LITTLE ITCH OF A BOYFRIEND TO CARE OR HELP ANYONE ELSE!!" I spat bitterly....

"HE IS TRAUMATIZED DICK!!!" HE screamed rolling on top of me punching my nose so hard I heard a crack, and i felt the blood rush down my face.... "HE AS TO TRY HE HAS TO GET BETTER HIMSELF; THAT DOESN'T MEAN LEAVE HIM BUT IT ALSO DOESN'T MEAN FORGET EVERYONE ELSE AND PUSH ALL YOUR WORK ON THEM!! " i screamed kicking him off then slamming him into the sidewalk throwing punch after punch.... ",I CANT JUST LEAVE HIM!!!!!!!!!!"

He screamed slamming me down as the air left my lungs, he kicked me repeatedly. 'Bout the 3rd kick i grabbed his foot anking him doen to the ground climbing on top of him punching him as hard as I could, I swung harder and harder with every word that fell from my lips. "YOU COULD HAVE LONG ENOUGH TO KEEP harry from leaving me. " when those last few words came out I broke down.... I bagan shutting down... I quit punching,.screaming, kicking, everything... I just collapsed on to Zayns chest sobbing into the crook of his neck.

Zayn looked down at me confused .... "he dumped me Zayn!!!! Because I never spent time with home because I was always too busy with your problems... and I couldn't tell him why I was was too busy because you said not to, and he thinks I'm cheating or that I don't love and trust him!!! But I do Zayn!! I love him so much!!! He's my mate Zayn.... I am hopelessly in-love with him, but he just ended it all, said it was over!!!! It hurts, it hurts so fucking much!!! And I needed someone to blame and I needed someone to blame for my pain, so I blamed you and Liam!!!I am so sorry i never meant to hurt you .... it just God it fucking hurts so bad.... I feel like my hearts been ripped!!!! It hurts physically, mentally; emotionally. It hurts everywhere.. I am so broken hearted, I just don't know what to do with myself!!! I am so sorry Zayn!!! I truly am!! Gosh zayn I'm such a DICK!!!! Igh"

"Shh Shh Shhh Louie Its okay I should be the one apologizing..... I should have been there helping you.... I am so sorry Lou!!! I didn't know what I was doing he'll I still don't!!! I am so caught up with Liam I thought I was doing right by centering everything around Liam.... I thought it was good to push everything aside but clearly I was hurting others but I have a job to fulfill, it's going to be okay Louis I promise it will.... he'll take you back!!"

"No he won't cause I can't tell him the truth!!! He Hates me!!! I'm such a screw up and he doesn't love me anymore!!" "Louie no he doesn't and you're not a screw up!! He still loves you and he will take you back!! You can tell him!!" "Too late for that now!! You heard him earlier in the hall!" I cried even more as the moment replayed in my mind!!!

"No Louis!!! You are going to dry up those tears, man up and go in YOUR room, and tell Harry how it is!!!!" Zayn shoved me off then helped me up... "Are you sure Zayn!!" I was super unsure about this .. Harry is most likely going to slap me and tell me to get out!!!!! I really fucked up this time..... "yes louis like damn!! Get your ass ithat window and to your room show harry whose boss go go go!!!!" I smiled glad to habe my best friend back... i then jumped up through the now broken window....

Liam Was huddled in the corner on the mattress!!! He was ino a tight ball unshaved, red puffy eyes, dark circles under his lost eyes, he skin blotchy and pale!!! And he was oh so skinny!! I javent seen him since the day all that went down with him ending uo locking himself in the bathroom!!! He stays locked in him and zayn's room... i saw the fear literally fill his eyes. "Oh Liam what have you done with yourself?!" I mumbled walking out their room to my own...

Nerves fill my body as fear coursed through my veins! What if he doesn't take me back?! STOP GO IN THERE AND GET YOUR MAN TOMMO!! I creaked the door open and immediately sobs filled my ears!! Oh my hazza!!!! "H-ha-hazza!?" I stuttered nervously ... "LOUBEAR---I mean What?!" He snapped his back still rolled to me!!!

"Please can we talk!!" "About what?! The fact you never having time for me or the fact you basically tried to fight your best friend because you couldn't just simply admit you we're the one at fault!!" He growled bitterly... "har--" "it was retoracle question GET OUT!!"

"GOD DAMMIT HARRY O THIS IS MY ROOM TOO... SO SHUT UP AND LISTEN TO ME A MINUTE!" "EXCU--" "I SAID SHUT UP AND LET ME TALK --he rolled over to where he was facing me letting me know he was listening-- now I couldn't tell you because Zayn said not to tell anyone because its his business, but now I can!! The reason I've been more focused on Zayn .... is because Well Perrie might be back, and that will cause Zayn to loose control; most likely leave Liam!!!"

"WHAT?! WHO THE FUCK IS PERRIE?!" "First can I come to bed?!" "Are you sorry?!" "Yes hazza I am so FUCKING sorry!!! I love you so much but Perrie is a huge deal! Plus she shouldn't even be alive and we fear for the worse and all I want is to keep you safe, so I'm trying to find out what the hell is going on!" "Ugh fine come to bed!!" "AWW THANK YOU BABY I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!" "Yeah yeah hurry up and spill!!"

I laughed and crawled into our bed and harru ommediately cuddled with me... i smiled fondly then began...

"Perrie is a female!! Her and Zayn met back in the 1400's ... they fell in love instantaneously.... but for Perrie was the Princess of the royal family the 'Edwards'. Zayn was nothing more than a village farmer no one but his family knew he was a family, mainly cause they we're tooo... Perrie stole Zayns heart, he would do any and everything he could possibly do for her. But there came a point in time where they we're forced apart because Perrie was due to marry a prince from the royal 'Hemmings' family... they were destroyed and tried their hardest not to be separated!!! She hadn't yet to know of Zayns vampiric kin!!! They decided to flee together then he would tell her. The day the two were due to flee, the Rvp's came and slaughtered Zayn's entire family.... he was able to escape and ron to the Princess' kingdom.... Since Zayn was a young vampire in his teens, the Rvp's made Zayn agitated stuck in his vampiric form die to his emotions md insitincts going wild... all he could think was 'Protect Princess' that's one reason he's so protective over Liam but back to the story... So when he showed up to warn his soon to be bride --yes they had been engaged for a Good month or two-- the king had already forbided Perrie to see Zayn and now he saw Zayns true self, he began accusing Zayn of demonic acts, the king forced he to be banished before he could warn Princess...!! " Harry gasped loudly "Oh my god did Zayn get shipped away!!" "No and please babe no more questions s till the end!! " I pleaded... I hate being interrupted when I'm telling this story mainly cos Zayn hardly ever let him tell it... "okay sorry;carry on!!"

"Anyways Zayn was determine to only leave with his Princess!!! He tried every the I mg he could to get back into the kingdom to rescue Perrie but they wouldn't allow it.... he wait at their meeting spot for four hours.... toll he finally heard her calling his name... to say he was happy is a massive understatement!! She ran into his arms but just as the connected she was ripped away from him... The Rvp's had gripped her.... Zayn began fighting and killing every single one of them.. his try trtrue anger arise just like when he bout killed you except that was a bit worse not by much though!!! Anyways he went to kill the one holding Perrie the man plunged his fangs into her releasing a toxic posion.... Zaynn was furious he ripped the man to shreds. Zayn was so in raged... Perrie wasn't fully dead but she was at the point of no return. The Rvp's came with more so zayn had to run leaving Perrie behind as they ripped her apart.... screaming for Zayn to save her!"

"That's awful Zayn should ashamed!" Harry snapped..."No Harry that's the problem she couldn't be save, nothing could have save her at all!! It was sit ur or lie and make her suffer, or just leave and let her rest I'm peace.... which I know is confusing but you would understand if you were put in that position and dying..." "oh well that is even worse I feel so bad!!x "yeah that's why he's the way he is with Liam... he calls Liam Princess one liam loves it and because Liam is his true mate, and is everything Zayn needs but Zayn still feels the need to place Liam as Perrie; his Princess!!"

"That's bad he need to love liam for liam not to replace her... nor the idea of him!!" "He does!! He just doesn't realize or notice the differemcd, but soon enough je will , Zayn no longer loves Perrie he loves Liam but Zayn feels it's his fault Perrie died like he could have saved her so he feel he owes her something or like he has to be with her if she was still alive!"

"But he doesn't owe her anything or has to make it up to her..." "and that's the problem babe!!! See apparently Perrie has been randomly calling Zayn the past couple of months!!" " but she was human so she died!?!" "And that's what we're trying to figure out!! Thats why I have been so busy and not spending time with you !!" "What happens if Perrie is real and comes back?!?!?"

I gulped... "if she is really back it's because the rvp found a way to bring her back. See they want both liam and zayn to join them in their livelyhood. They want Zayn cause he's the last original so he is the most powerful vampire alive!! And they want Liam because he's the only salvation for the next 100 years. He could block Zayns powers and make him work with them and use him for his powers once he reproduces umm yeah!" "Liam would never do that he loves Zayn!! And whu would that even happen and what are you about to say ?!"

"Zayn would run to Perrie leaving everyone else causing Liam to hate him, and Liam being such a young salvation won't be able to control his emotions he would basically... uh um.... like Liam would like um --" "babe just spit it out!" Harry snapped anxious...

"Basically Liam will murder Zayn!!! "

A/n so Im excited about publishing my second completed book there about 20 more chapters left so eeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!
OMG THIS CHAPTER IS 4126 WORDS I FEEL SO PROUD!!!
Okay your thoughts on zerrie's tragic love story?!

Do you think Zayn owes it to her to be with her if she's back?!?!

Should Liam be also trying to become independent and better or should Zayn have to keep baby'ing him?!

Thoughts on the Larry?!

And finally how do yo u feel about Louis' break down?!

~boobear

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

898K 23.6K 65
BIG CHANGES AND EDITING TAKING PLACE - BEAR WITH ME SOME THINGS MIGHT CHANGE This is a FAN FICTION if you do not want to read the fiction version is...
100K 4K 35
"You don't have the right anymore to look at him like that, Harry." Liam shakes his head as he watches the curly boy glaring at his ex-boyfriend and...
2.7K 70 21
5 of the most wanted men in America who aren't even from America, are suddenly thrown together to form the world's most successful, and most wanted c...
112K 5.9K 20
"No, you don't get to do this." He looks at him angrily. But there's also a tinge of sadness behind those green eyes, Zayn can see that. Because even...