𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐅𝐒 𝐔𝐏 - apply fic

By dior-luvr

π‚π‹πŽπ’π„πƒ ! βœ“ π–¦Ή Χ‚ π“ˆ’ / ❛ π’”π’–π’Žπ’Žπ’†π’“ π’—π’Šπ’ƒπ’Šπ’π’ˆ ! 𝟎𝟎𝟎. 𝗢𝗻 π˜„π—΅π—Άπ—°π—΅ β‚Š ⊹ ↴ a rivalry betwee... More

𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐅𝐒 𝐔𝐏
π€πππ‹πˆπ‚π€π“πˆπŽπ
𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓

| 𝒄𝒍𝒆𝒐 𝒂𝒏𝒅 π’Œπ’‚π’Š

254 18 16
By dior-luvr

❤︎₊ ⊹. 𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐅𝐒 𝐔𝐏! ୨୧
𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗉 𝒃𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝖺 𝗌𝗎𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗋 𝒃𝒖𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒓 ! ▭▬
꒰🧂𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝒔𝒖𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒓 𝑎𝑓 ˖   © 𝖽𝗂𝗈𝗋-𝗅𝗎𝗏𝗋 𓊔࣪

𝗠𝗘𝗘𝗧  .  .   .

# 𝒌𝒂𝒊𝒍𝒖𝒂 𝒘𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒔
𝐂𝐋𝐄𝐎 '𝐂𝐎𝐂𝐎' 𝐉𝐀𝐍𝐆 .
𝒃𝒊𝒔𝒆𝒙𝒖𝒂𝒍, 𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇 ! ˖ ࣪ .
. ⊹ ࣪ ˖ 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖰𝖴𝖨𝖤𝖳 𝖢𝖠𝖳

𓂃 ࣪˖ ִֶָ𝐅𝐔𝐋𝐋 𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄  𓈈
cleo rylee jang
𓂃 ࣪˖ ִֶָ𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄(𝐒) 𓈈
coco, leo, ryry, cola.
𓂃 ࣪˖ ִֶָ𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄 𓈈
coco or cleo
𓂃 ࣪˖ ִֶָ𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇 𓈈
october 26, 2007
𓂃 ࣪˖ ִֶָ𝐀𝐆𝐄 𓈈
16
𓂃 ࣪˖ ִֶָ𝐙𝐎𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐂 𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐍 𓈈
scorpio
𓂃 ࣪˖ ִֶָ𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓? 𓈈
yes
𓂃 ࣪˖ ִֶָ𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌 𓈈
kang haerin
𓂃 ࣪˖ ִֶָ𝐒𝐄𝐗𝐔𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘 𓈈
bisexual (female pref)
𓂃 ࣪˖ ִֶָ𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 𓈈
cis female
𓂃 ࣪˖ ִֶָ𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐒 𓈈
she / her / hers
𓂃 ࣪˖ ִֶָ𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘 𓈈
QUIET - cleo is a set reserved person and only is talkative with those she knows well.
FOCUSED - when her mind is set only something, cleo is able to put her everything into it.
HUMBLE - cleo doesn't like to boast about her success and finds herself undermining her achievements to not seem egotistical.
PARANOID - she often rethinks each word she speaks and gets anxious over little things. this habit has gotten lesser with age but still follows her.
STUBBORN - although she doesn't actively speak on it, cleo is hard to beat in an argument as once her mind is one side it's stuck - only until she can be proven otherwise.

𓂃 ࣪˖ ִֶָ𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𓈈
cleo grew up surrounded by surfboards and watermelon scented surf wax. her father owning a small surfboard crafting shop after cleo's mother passed away during giving birth to her.

her father made her first surfboard when she was six, ever since then her passion and love for the water grew. everyday at 5:30am cleo and her friends going to hit the waves before school.

𓂃 ࣪˖ ִֶָ𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 𓈈
cleo's reputation at kailua waves is completely clean. she is known for being unproblematic and a sweetheart. although she has been made fun of in the past for being so quiet and looking like a cat, 99% of the school thinks she is a good person.

she is also the top of academics, receiving A+'s all round. as well as being on the art club, band (playing the drums), rowing club, and (of course) the surfing club.

𓂃 ࣪˖ ִֶָ𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘 𓈈
𝙁𝘼𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙍 - jang dae
(deceased) 𝙈𝙊𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙍 - leilani kanoa
𝙊𝙇𝘿𝙀𝙍 𝘽𝙍𝙊𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙍 - finn jang

𓂃 ࣪˖ ִֶָ𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐎𝐓𝐘𝐏𝐄 𓈈
the quiet cat

𓂃 ࣪˖ ִֶָ𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐓𝐇𝐒 𓈈
trustworthy, reliable, humble, funny, logical, kind, independent, empathetic, focused, friendly.

𓂃 ࣪˖ ִֶָ𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐒 𓈈
paranoia, stubborn, indecisive, self-deprecating, perfectionist.

𓂃 ࣪˖ ִֶָ𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄𝐒 𓈈
surfing, her friends, beaches, flowers, cats, fashion, skateboarding, good grades, lip oils, pretty jewellery, her family, cute surfboards, swimming, sunsets, fruit, her fathers food.

𓂃 ࣪˖ ִֶָ𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄𝐒 𓈈
discrimination, sandy clothes, rude people, milk, too much competition, egotistical people, unnecessary hate, unfairness.

𓂃 ࣪˖ ִֶָ𝐀𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐂/𝐒𝐓𝐘𝐋𝐄 𓈈
𝘼𝙀𝙎𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙏𝙄𝘾 - surfer girl
𝙎𝙏𝙔𝙇𝙀 - shorts, tanks tops, rashies, swimmers, summer shirts, sunglasses, skirts, flip flops, hair claws.
𓂃 ࣪˖ ִֶָ𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆 𓈈
BLUE HAIR
- tv girl

𓂃 ࣪˖ ִֶָ𝐐𝐔𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐒 𓈈
"ouchie"
"why do people think I am a cat?"
"surfing away from the pain"

𓂃 ࣪˖ ִֶָ𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐒 𓈈
-  she has competed in surfing competitions since she was seven.
- cleo is a part-time employee of her fathers local surfboard shop, actually making and designing a lot of surf gear.
- she is one of the top competitors in academics against hālona high school.

𝐎𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐎𝐍 𝐊𝐀𝐈 𓈈
she is sort of forced not to like him as he is from the enemies side, but overall without the rivalry cleo see's him as a cool person (with a serious flirting problem). although she does kind of get annoyed by his arrogant behaviour.

𝗠𝗘𝗘𝗧  .  .   .

# 𝒉ā𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒂
𝐊𝐀𝐈 𝐃𝐄 𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐀 . 🏄‍♂️
𝒃𝒊𝒔𝒆𝒙𝒖𝒂𝒍, 𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇 ! ˖ ࣪ .
. ⊹ ࣪ ˖ 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖧𝖤𝖠𝖱𝖳 𝖳𝖠𝖪𝖤𝖱

𓂃 ࣪˖ ִֶָ𝐅𝐔𝐋𝐋 𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄 𓈈
kai romeo de luca
𓂃 ࣪˖ ִֶָ𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄(𝐒) 𓈈
kai de, de luca, flirt, heart taker.
𓂃 ࣪˖ ִֶָ𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄 𓈈
kai
𓂃 ࣪˖ ִֶָ𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇 𓈈
march 7, 2006
𓂃 ࣪˖ ִֶָ𝐀𝐆𝐄 𓈈
17
𓂃 ࣪˖ ִֶָ𝐙𝐎𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐂 𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐍 𓈈
pieces
𓂃 ࣪˖ ִֶָ𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓? 𓈈
yes
𓂃 ࣪˖ ִֶָ𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌 𓈈
jackson passaglia
𓂃 ࣪˖ ִֶָ𝐒𝐄𝐗𝐔𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘 𓈈
bisexual
𓂃 ࣪˖ ִֶָ𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 𓈈
cis male
𓂃 ࣪˖ ִֶָ𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐒 𓈈
he / him / his
𓂃 ࣪˖ ִֶָ𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘 𓈈
ARROGANT - kai has a personality that when you first meet him can seem very egotistical and arrogant, but that's his nature. he doesn't use it to boast more he has way too much confidence.
FLIRTATIOUS - kai winks at practically anyone and has so much rizz even stone cold people can blush.
HUMOUR - kai is able to attract people through his humour, making a lot of friends by making them laugh.
COMPETITIVE - when competition arises, kai is willing to do anything to win. pushing himself to extremes just to win.

𓂃 ࣪˖ ִֶָ𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𓈈
kai has grown up in a ever changing family. mainly because of his parents divorce he was moved around from place to place. until his mother died in a car crash, his father gaining custody.

his father was a heavy drinker and became very aggressive as well as violent at times. the only way kai could was surfing, the seven year old waking up at 6:00am just so he could escape his father for at least a couple hours.

he was moved to live with his grandparents when he was eight after his father was arrested for driving under the influence and lost custody.

kai being much, much, much happier at his lovely grandparents place. but he still carrie's the burden of the trauma that he witnessed and experienced.

𓂃 ࣪˖ ִֶָ𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 𓈈
he is known as being the golden boy of hālona high school. being a funny and flirty person that can make a room smile. kai is one of the most popular boys in hālona and takes the hearts of many, but he is friends with pretty much everyone.

his grades aren't the worst but aren't the best of the best as well, him averaging a B. but his sports make up for that being apart of the soccer team, swimming team, track club, and the surfing club.

𓂃 ࣪˖ ִֶָ𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘 𓈈
( deceased ) MOTHER - mariana moretti
FATHER - mario de luca
GRANDMA - valentina de luca ( born romano )
GRANDPA - romeo de luca

𓂃 ࣪˖ ִֶָ𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐎𝐓𝐘𝐏𝐄 𓈈
the heart taker

𓂃 ࣪˖ ִֶָ𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐓𝐇𝐒 𓈈
independent, logical, natural leader, trustworthy, confident, decisive, strong, funny

𓂃 ࣪˖ ִֶָ𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐒 𓈈
troublemaking, arrogant, reckless, stubborn, competitive, hides feelings easily.

𓂃 ࣪˖ ִֶָ𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄𝐒 𓈈
hoodies, surfing, swimming, soccer, his friends, winning, mango surfboard wax, his grandparents, beaches, playing the guitar, nike slides, keychains.
𓂃 ࣪˖ ִֶָ𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄𝐒 𓈈
discrimination, losing, sand being everywhere, salt water in eyes, crying in front of people, being lied too, his parents, feeling betrayed.

𓂃 ࣪˖ ִֶָ𝐀𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐂/𝐒𝐓𝐘𝐋𝐄 𓈈
𝘼𝙀𝙎𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙏𝙄𝘾 - surfer boy
𝙎𝙏𝙔𝙇𝙀 - shorts, oversized jeans, hoodies, oversized tees, converses.

𓂃 ࣪˖ ִֶָ𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆 𓈈
DEAD TO ME
- kali uchis

𓂃 ࣪˖ ִֶָ𝐐𝐔𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐒 𓈈
"hell, I'd bark for me too" 'kai they're dogs?!'
"why is everyone staring at me?! I know I'm hot but keep it to yourself" 'you literally just said daddy issues are only for hot people'
"excuse me sir. do you have a map? because I am lost in those beautiful eyes"

𓂃 ࣪˖ ִֶָ𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐒 𓈈
- he used to do gymnastics when he was six and was the best athlete in his age division.
- he works at his grandparents supermarket part time
- his dream is to become the best surfer in the world

𓂃 ࣪˖ ִֶָ𝐎𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐎𝐍 𝐂𝐋𝐄𝐎 𓈈
he doesn't really mind cleo. she is quite reserved so he seems her as a chill person and would actually like to get to know her, but can't because of the rivalry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 60.5K 39
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
152K 876 27
spoiler "Berani main-main sama gue iya? Gimana kalau gue ajak lo main bareng diranjang, hm? " ucap kilian sambil menujukan smirk nya. Sontak hal ter...
20K 1.2K 14
Ψ§Ω„ΩƒΨ§ΨͺΨ¨Ω‡ : Ψ±Ω†Ψ― Ψ§Ω„Ψ³Ψ¨ΩŠΨΉΩŠβœπŸΌ روايΨͺي Ψ§Ω„Ψ§ΩˆΩ„Ω‰ Ψ£ΨͺΩ…Ω†Ω‰ ΨͺΨΉΨ¬Ψ¨ΩƒΩ… واسΨͺΩ…Ψͺعو...
190K 4.1K 47
Crest view academy. This was no ordinary high school; it was known for its academic excellence and fierce rivalries. Amongst the students, two indivi...