Jungkook's Mistress 2🔞

By catlookingman

in past yn- jungkook....i love you.... jk- what you said? you ugly pig.....how dare to confess me with this u... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8 🔞
chapter 9
chapter 10
monster under my bed
chapter 11🔞
chapter 12
chapter 13🔞
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
Chapter 18
chpater 19
chapter 20
chpater 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chpater 24
chapter 25
chpater 26🔞
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
Ending 1(requested)
ending 2(original)
interview with cast

chpater 17

5.3K 268 51
By catlookingman

At night..

Yn enter in mansion...she is looking exhausted because she came here by walking...as we know jk 🙄, he said, he don't like when yn talk with jin without his permission so as a punishment, she have to walk back to home....but she was not alone.. jk's bodyguards were following her.....

Now she is breathing heavily and about to drink water when mia come and said...

Mia- who give you permission to drink water..huh? Go to poolside area, master jeon is waiting for you...

She said while snaching glass of water from her....yn took deep breath and walk to poolside area....

Jk saw her...

Jk- remove your clothes and come here...

Yn is hesitating..she looked around...jk chuckled..

Jk- don't worry no one is here except me and no one can enter here without my permission....no come inside.

Yn removed her clothes..now she is her undergarments...she enter in pool and walk to jk....he hold her hand and flipped her...now yn's back is touching him....he inhale her scent....

Jk- same as always...

Then he kissed her neck and shoulder....he turn yn towards him and examine her face....but yn is looking at his tattoo body...her eyes widen..

Yn- this tattoos....who did this with you? You are hiding scars behind them.....did something torture you? It's cut marks.

She touched his tattoos and then looked at him but he is blankly look at her... then he started laughing.... suddenly he stopped and hold yn hair...

Jk- you...you did this with me...you are the reason..... that day, i was waiting for you but you run away with your best friend park jimin...and then......

He stopped and looked at yn teary eyes...

Jk- why I'm telling you? There is no use.... bloody cheater.

He said and smashed his lips with yn...and start kissing her....tear fell from yn's eyes... after remembering there beautiful past memories...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

10 years ago

Now everyone talking about yn bad things because last night jk confessed to yn in front of everyone and he announced yn as his girlfriend....as we know jk is heartthrob of school so many girls are jealous from her....and they were planning something bad for yn....

Mr.cha- so today is our last day of trip and we organized a game for you....we hide flags in Forest so you have to find it and make your team.. two people in one team...every one have to take safty bags with them which contains all necessary things like map, water bottle and first aid kit....so let's enjoy the adventure...and which team gather maximum flags will be winner and get some prizes.

Yn was about to go towards minji but jk pulled her towards him..

Jk- where are you going? You are my partner....

Yn- but minji....

Minji- it's okay yn..you should pair with jungkook..i will go with jimin... enjoy..bye.

She walk away...

Jk- let's go..

Jk hold her hand and walk to forest....as yn is lazy like me so after walking few minutes, she started feeling tired...now she is walking like turtle and jk is dragging her and motivating her.

Yn- no..i can't walk...

She sit on ground...and start drinking water...

Jk- it's okay... you did well...we get two flags that is enough..now let's go back to camp...

Yn shook her head...

Yn- no...i know you don't like to loose games..... you should go and find flags i will wait for you here.

Jk- no.. I'm not living you alone.

Yn- please..i want to win this game... please win for me... okay, go and gather 10 more flags then as a reward i will give you what you want?

Jk smirked....

Jk- really? What i want?

Yn nodded... then jk get up..

Jk- okay... then I will be back.. just wait.

Then he run to another direction...yn looked at him....

Now it's been 30 minutes, jk went to gather flags and yn is sitting on rock and waiting for him... suddenly she heard some footsteps and looked back and saw four girls standing there...

Girl 1- look who is there... ugly pig?

Girl2- where is jk oppa? Oh...did he lived you alone.. aww...poor pig..

All girls started laughing and yn looked down...

Girl 3- did you do black magic on jk because how can he like girl like you?

That girl pushed yn and she fell on ground...

Yn- yeah.. what do you want.. leave me?

Girl 4- how dare you to raise voice..you elephant...

She kicked yn stomach...and tear fell from her eyes...

Girl 1- girls....do you know what is pig favorite place.... it's mud...so why not we show this pig her real place.

All of them hold yn and drag her to pothole which is full of mud and they pushed yn in it and start laughing at her....and even clicked her pictures... yn is already insecure about her body and now this humiliation...one girl is about to throw more mud on yn...but someone hold her hairs from behind and it's none other than jk....he is angry...

Girl 1- oppa... leave my hair..... it's paining..

Jk pushed her and she also fell in mud...and he took his phone and clicked her pictures...she is try to hide her face but jk already clicked her pictures...

Jk- now laugh b! tch....why are you hiding your face... I'm warning you... Delete yn pictures or i will post your on school website.....

One girl deleted pictures...

Jk- and another thing, if you all try to harm my yn next time then get ready for consequences....i will gonna break your plastic noses...now get lost.

They run away from there and jk walk to yn who is still in mud....

Yn- don't come close to me... I'm looking like pig who is puddling in mud?

Jk- no..you are looking like lotus who grow above mud.....a beautiful lotus.

Jk also sit in mud and they both eyes contact and he wipped yn tears...

Jk- come with me....

He hold yn bridal style and walk to nearby lake...

Jk- do you know swimming?

Yn- no...why?

Jk- then let's teach you..

He jumped in lake along with yn...yn shout....yn hold jk...

Jk- don't warry.. I'm here to rescue you...

He said while cleaning her face with water...Suddenly jk eyes fell on yn figure... actually she is wearing white long shirt but because of water its became transport and her upper body is visible to jk...jk gulped after seeing this... it's not his fault but teen harmons.....he bite his lips and looked away....

Yn- did you bring 10 flags?

Jk - not 10 but 20 so that's means you will have to give me two rewards?

Yn- 20? Really... good work jeon...so what you want as reward?

Jk- kiss...

Yn eyes widen...

Yn- what?

Jk- kiss me yn....

He pressed his lips on her and start kissing her..yn is shocked but she also kissed him back.....both love birds are enjoying their first kiss.......but there is someone who clicked their pictures and then send to someone...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Back to the present time

Jk and yn are still in pool and he stop kissing her when he noticed yn is faint....he hold his body and then cover with towel and walk to her room.....he layed her on bed and then bring her some comfortable clothes and changed it....he sit on his knees and started looking at her face....

Jk- me and tae fought for you before and looks like history is going to repeat......now i have to save you not only from tae but i have to save you from Jin too......i noticed the way ,he was looking at you....

You are resembling someone whom jin used to love madly...

I guss, soon is something big going to happen...

Because if something catched Kim's brother eyes then they don't let it go easily...

Do you like yn and jk lovey dovey romance?

And who clicked their pictures?

Soon jimin is re- entering in present story with lot of shocks 😏😏

__________

Jinkook- hi army.. please vote and comments...and follow author account...we purple 💜💜 you 😊

Next chapter after
100+votes 🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

855K 31.8K 42
This story is about a dangerous merciless mafia who use women for pleasure and throw them. He didn't know the meaning of love, care and feeling unti...
301K 12.5K 21
A dark mafia world which got ruled by the sinner who only know how to hurt people. His life is dark and dangerous until she come there to bring light...
93K 3.7K 37
A Kim taehyung FF !! She slowly fell for him without knowing the consequences . Cause once she accepts him there will be no turning back and no esca...