Breaking Your Rules

By hartgoddess12

it's another BinJin stories from yours trully Hartgoddess12 ☺️☺️ I'll use Young Yoon Seri and Young Ri Jeong... More

CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
"CHAPTER SIXTEEN"
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FORTY ONE
CHAPTER FORTY TWO
CHAPTER FORTY THREE
CHAPTER FORTY FOUR
CHAPTER FORTY FIVE
CHAPTER FORTY SIX
CHAPTER FORTY SEVEN
CHAPTER FORTY EIGHT
CHAPTER FORTY NINE
CHAPTER FIFTY
CHAPTER FIFTY ONE
CHAPTER FIFTY TWO
FINAL CHAPTER

CHAPTER THIRTY SIX

199 19 12
By hartgoddess12

"Instinct"

Seri landed safety at Hongkong. Her flight was delayed because of the bad whether so she landed there in the morning. Mrs. Ri gave her the hotel and unit number where Jeong Hyeok stays. She immediately webt straight at the hotel. "Excuse me, where's the elevator for the VVIP suite?" She asked. "Can I know your name, Mam?" The receptionist asked. Seri smile, "Yoon Seri..." She said. "Are you already booked a suite?" The receptionist said. "Ani... I'm just here to visit someone... Vice Chairman Ri Jeong Hyeok..." She said with a smile on her face. Some of them immediately look at her and mesmerized by her beauty. "I'm his fiancée but I'm here to surprise him... He doesn't know that I'm already here." She said. "Annyeong Haseyo, Ms. Yoon... Let me assist you to his floor..." The Manager said. "Thank you..." She said.

Some of the staff are whispering but Seri ignored it. Some of them got starstruck when she saw her in person.

While waiting on the elevator to open. Seri caught the manager stealing glances on her. "I'm sorry... Your so pretty..." She said. Seri chuckled. "But you're also pretty, maybe because I find my perfect make up for me." She said as she was chuckled. "Anyway, what's your name?" She said. "I'm Anna Yiu.. Madame Yoon." She said. "No, Please don't call me Madame... Call me Ms. Yoon if you want to be formal but I prepared to call me by my name Seri." She said with her pair of eye smile. Anna smile and mesmerized by her beauty and humbleness. The elevator door open and they went inside.

"So, you're chinese? I thought your korean because of your accent was great." She said. Anna chuckled. "I just learn from my korean friends and in kdramas.." She said and they both laugh.

💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘

Jeong Hyeok immediately stood up and pick his clothes. "Are you leaving already?" Dan said. "What the hell Im doing here? What happened last night? Why I'm with you?" He said. Dan laugh. "Really, Jeong Hyeok? You didn't remember what happened last night?" She said. Jeong Hyeok look at her, Dan is naked and only a blanket that covers her body. He try to recall what happened but he couldn't remember, his head is still aching. "Ri Jeong Hyeok shhi... We had fun last night... I knew it, you missed our intimate time together.." Dan said. She stood up and walk towards him. Jeong Hyeok push her and trying to control himself. "I don't believe you..." He said. He immediately pick and wear his clothes and went outside her room. Dan smile devily. "You're on my trapped now, Jeong Hyeok..." She said.

Jeong Hyeok is about to leave when Dan suddenly speak. "I had a great time, Jeong Hyeok... I hope there's still next time..." She said. Jeong Hyeok gave her a death glared. "Dan I'm warning you... Stay away from me and Seri. This was a mistake and there's no next time for this!" He said.  and went outside and slammed her door. "Aniyo! If there is someone who should be away from you, it's Seri not me. I owned you first and it's time for you to return in my arms." Dan said.

Meanwhile, Seri and Anna is still outside of Jeong Hyeok's suite. "It's odd? Vice chairman Ri is an early person..." Anna said. "Maybe he had a hang over..." Seri said. "Oh, Yes... I forgot they had a celebration party last night. If you want, Ms. Yoon I can open his suite if you let me. I brought a spare card key here." She said. Seri smile. "Can you, please? Thank you..." She said. Anna nodded. When the door opens, Anna help her to bring her luggages inside before she left.

Seri look around his suite while she's walking towards his room. She take a deep breath before she open the door.  She want to surprise him but she's the one who got surprised when she saw an empty room. She didn't saw Jeong Hyeok inside. The bed was neat. "Where is he?" She said. She check the bathroom but she didn't find him. She was about to go outside his room to search for him when she suddenly feel dizzy. She seated on the bed and try to relax herself. She immediately pick her phone and call him but it's still turned off.

When she thinks she's okay, she stood up and went outside his room. They eyes met when Jeong Hyeok get inside to his suite and Seri is standing outside his room.

"Seri?" He called and he seems so shocked to see her.

Seri look at him with puzzlement. She look at his clothes and it seems messy. "Where did you go, Babe?" Seri said. "I've been waiting for you... I thought you're still sleeping." Seri said. Jeong Hyeok gulped and he couldn't speak. He's waiting for the day to see her again but not this time. He knows that he didn't do anything wrong but to think that he sleep with someone else last night, he felt guilty and worried. Seri approach him and she was about to kiss him but Jeong Hyeok stop her. "Babe... I'm going to take a bath first.. I'm still smell like alcohol." He said. Seri got shocked but she try to ignored it. "Arasso... Go freshen up and I'll prepare hang over soup for you." She said. Jeong Hyeok immediately went to his room while Seri look at him and observing him.

Jeong Hyeok hit his head when he went inside the bathroom. "What did you do, Jeong Hyeok?" He said and got so disappointed on himself. He try to remember if something happened between him and Dan but he couldn't. He clench his fist and punch the wall because of the frustration he felt. Seri doesn't deserve to be hurt again by him and by Dan, In Jeong Hyeok's thought.

Seri is busy on cooking when Jeong Hyeok went outside to his room. He smile while watching her. He was so happy to see her but at the same time, he feel guilty and hurt. When Seri open the side dish that Halmeoni gave for Jeong Hyeok, she couldn't stand the smell and she suddenly vomit. Jeong Hyeok immediately approach her and got worried. "Are you okay?" He said while rubbing her back. Seri wash her mouth and smile. "I am..." She said. "Let me finish that... And you, just have some rest..." He said. Seri smile and tip toe to reach him and hug him. "I miss you..." She said. Jeong Hyeok smile and hug her tightly. The hug like he is afraid to lose her. Seri got confused. "Waeyo? Is there something bothering you?" She asked when she feel his hug was different. Jeong Hyeok let out a deep sigh. "Nothing... I'm just missing you... I miss you, Babe... I'm so glad that you're here..." He whispered. Seri smile. "I love you, Babe..." Jeong Hyeok said and kiss her on her hair. That moment he realized that there's already one thing that he's been afraid of, to lose her.

Seri fell asleep while waiting for  Jeong Hyeok to finish his cooking. Jeong Hyeok carry her towards the bedroom and gently lay down on his bed. He smile and kiss her on her lips. He stood up and call his secretary.

"Mr. Park, please inform to Ms. Seo that we will terminate the contract between her and our company. I'm willing to pay for the fines. Starting from this day she's no longer our company model. And also, please don't allowed her to come close to us especially in my fiancee, Arasso?" He said.

"Yes, Vice Chairman Ri..." Mr. Park said.

Jeong Hyeok had already pissed off by Dan. He regret for not doing this sooner. All he thinks is for the company and forgot his girlfriend's feeling. And this time he will make up for Seri. He really loves her for the fact that he's worried to lose her because of just one mistake.

Seri startled when she wake up with a bouquet of flowers and a bunch of chocolates in front of her. She smile when she saw Jeong Hyeok who is seated infront of her and watching her while she's sleeping. "What's this?" She said and she seated up. "Did I sleep long?" She said. Jeong Hyeok smile. "It's okay... I know you're tired..." He said. "Why you had flowers and chocolates?" She asked. Jeong Hyeok gave her. "Nothing... I just want to express my love for you, Ms. Yoon." He said. Seri chuckled. "Well, Kamsahamnida for this, Vice Chairman Ri..." She said and let out a peel of Laughter. Jeong Hyeok hold her hands and Seri got startled. "I'm sorry for not taking care of your feelings, Babe..." He said. Seri let out a small laugh. "Babe... I already accepted your apology, right? Let's forget about it..." She said and she smile as she caress his face. Jeong Hyeok come closer to her and kiss her. Seri return a kiss on him by following the rhythm. Jeong Hyeok look at her through her eyes while removing the bouquet and the chocolates and put it on the side. Seri smile and grab him on his collar and pull him closer to her and kiss him. This time the kiss was deepened while  he gently lay her down on the bed and position himself on top of her. Seri's body miss his touch and it reacts immediately every touch made by him. He immediately take off her blouse and throw it on the floor and pull her skirt down on her feet. Jeong Hyeok smile while watching and touching  her fair and smooth skin. Seri felt shy and her face blushed. He kiss her again but this time in the most possessive yet passionate way. Seri moaned when she feel his large hand removed her bra. "I miss you, Babe..." He whispered. Seri smile and touch his chest down to his abs. He groaned in her simple touch. Jeong Hyeok planted small little kisses on her neck down to her bossoms. Seri put her hands on his soft and silky hair. While sucking and playing her breasts, Jeong Hyeok slowly remove her panty and follow his pants and brief. Seri saw his mandhood and she gulped when she saw it grown bigger and harder. Jeong Hyeok let out a smile to see her that kind of innocent face look so surprised.

Jeong Hyeok gently spread her legs and position himself. Seri moaned soflty when she feel his mandhood rubbing on her core. She feel it slowly entering inside her as she let out a soft moaned. Jeong Hyeok groaned and when he slowly slid his manhood inside of her. "Babe your so tight and wet..." He whispered. He gently push it and look at her if she felt pain. He push it more until his entire manhood skid inside of her when it seems Seri is already adjust on pain. She let out a loud moanef when Jeong Hyeok started to rock her faster and wilder. They're sweat mixed together while he  continuing rock on her. Seri feel unbearable pleasure and she thinks that she wants more of him. Her fingers dug on his shoulder that's what makes Jeong Hyeok groaned a little louder. He feel pleaesure in every touch that she made. It gets wilder and faster, they're moaned and the sounds of their love making filled the entire room.

Seri moaned loud when she hit her climax and Jeong Hyeok follow her and release his juices that mix with hers. They both breathless yet satisfied with each other. Jeong Hyeok still on top of her and caressing her face. "I love you, Seri... Please, don't leave me no matter what happen..." He said while looking at her eyes. Seri wipes his sweat and she smile and nodded. "I love you more, Hyeoky..." She said. Jeong Hyeok hug her tightly and kiss her on her forehead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 1.1K 54
"What's mine... Is mine! If I want it, definitely I will get it! No one can ever touch my woman..." - Min Tae Gu "I believe in fairy tale love story...
133K 12.2K 51
Have you ever found love, but lost it at the same time? Meet our girl Yoon Jin Ah. She is up for anything that will set her free from the seven years...
7K 483 42
What happens when she goes to Swiss and meets Jeong hyeok for the first time? Will he be married? Has he moved on? Is he happy? How will their firs...
429K 23.3K 46
Story by Cutegir2002 ____________________ Jeon jungkook loves his girlfriend Lim Somi the most in the world. He is ready to do anything for her. Jeon...