Desire [Zoro x Reader] One Pi...

By MoonEquation

You've been cursed since a young age, to be desired by every single man you come across. Zoro decides to be t... More

Desired by all, claimed by one
Zoro is my husband?!
Cuteness is the answer!
Zoro is my personal trainer!
It's party time!!!
Shy Swordsman, Roronoa.
Save me, Zoro!
Zoro, do you wanna do....
Zoro, Samurai, You.
Wedding Day!!!
Zoro's apology
To undo the curse,
To undo the curse, [Part 2]
Zoro, are you jealous?
Unending Love
Love, the only constant.

The Navy, Many Cameras, and A Kiss

1.5K 37 12
By MoonEquation

Another reminder that this fanfiction does not use Y/N, but refers to you as "she", or "she" if the distinction might not be clear, or "Zoro's wife" etc. :> Thank you for clicking into my hard work!

"Okay. Roll call time!"

"Yes teacher!"

"I don't know why almost everyone is here... but okay, Luffy!"

Luffy's playful voice replying ''yeah!" filled the pretend classroom, as Usopp began taking charge to call out everyone's attendance. Chopper, Franky and Brook were sat in the student seats as well. Everyone played their parts dilligently, replying to Usopp as if they were elementary school students. Nami's eyebrows raised for a while, sensing their enthusiasm.

"Okay, lesson number one, how to bluff!"

"Teacher!"

"Yes Luffy!"

"What time is lunch?"

"Class has barely started! Get out if you're going to disrupt us."

Luffy sat back down, his lips pouting. She giggled at that, as Usopp pointed it out with a stick he's found.

"You, giggling, tell me if this is a bluff."

After clearing his throat, Usopp declared his hunger to everyone present, clutching onto his abdomen. She immediately nodded her head, saying he looked obviously hungry.

"Boo! It was a lie. Tip number one when lying, relate it to the situation you're in. I took advantage of the fact that Luffy mentioned food and you just associated me with him."

A resounding "wow" filled the room, as Franky even got up to do his signature super pose, making Usopp's nose stand tall and proud. The lesson went on with laughter, information sharing and sparkling eyes from the students from the tips and tricks Usopp and Nami were spilling. Luffy was fast asleep halfway through the lesson, the most attentive student being Chopper. She was taking notes as well, practising her bluffing to herself.

Meanwhile, Sanji was cooking up a delicious lunch for the crew, and Zoro was meditating and training his usual regime. Robin was reading a book on curses and spells, her interest in helping the pitiful cursed lady burning more passionately than ever, after getting to know her sweet personality.

Zoro walked out of the shower, feeling all refreshed. He entered the kitchen to grab a jug of water, when Sanji stopped him in his tracks.

"Oi, stupid muscle head, if you're done training, help to serve the food."

"...I'm only going to let it slide because you cooked."

"Well you should let it slide all the time then, since I cook all the time?"

"You-"

Unlike the peace offering Zoro had initiated, Sanji retorted back, almost making a mess in the kitchen. They only stopped when Sanji noticed they were about the waste food, and the two called everyone else into the kitchen for lunch.

/// after lunch ///

"You ready?"

Nodding her head slightly, she held onto Zoro's hand and checked her outfit once again. She had her earring on as usual, her hair half-tied to "appear like a swordsman" or as she claimed so proudly. Her outfit consisted of a simple tank top and jeans, with an oversized button tee to shield her from the wind.

"I say, once again, swordsmen don't tie their hair like that."

"What would you know? All you have is your short green hair."

Her hair gently tickling her chin in harmony with her head swaying to the other side of where Zoro was, he observed the messy pieces of hair framing her face naturally.

Just a minute ago, the two of them had gotten off the Thousand Sunny, at a bustling island where they knew their picture would be taken. Not used to the sword dangling at her right hip, she placed one hand on "Rosie" as she has named her sword to be. It was inspired by "Ro" from "Roronoa", as she was forced to not name it Roro due to Zoro's flaring ears that burnt in humiliation.

"Didn't you see the samurai? Their hair was slicked back. Yours is just.... Tied."

"Well, none of them had green hair too, but I'm not calling you out for that."

Ever since she's found a place in the crew, she was becoming increasingly bothersome to Zoro. Going on about his hair, she flashed him a grin, her other hand holding onto his. Zoro snapped back, his posture proud.

"Yeah, well, I don't have the hair for it, but I have the skills."

"Are you...."

Her eyes welling up in tears, she halted her footsteps, looking up at him. Unsure of what to do, Zoro began stuttering, not wanting to apologise but wanting to somehow console her. She broke out in laughter, her face glowing from joy.

"Usopp taught me so well. This is how bluffing works!"

"Seriously?!"

Raising his free hand to flick her forehead, she continued laughing, her hand still tightly holding onto his. At the attention they received, Zoro pulled her forward, not wanting to put on a free show for those at the market.

"By the way, Zoro."

"Yeah?"

"Can you fight without your swords?"

"Of course. I can show you. Just give me an opponent."

"What?! Okay... I guess if we come across one."

"No need. I sense some thugs nearby already. Just be on alert, and don't get away from my sight."

Sticking close to Zoro's arm, she held onto him as if he were a lifejacket in the vast ocean. Feeling the newly formed scab from the fight with the elderly samurai, she felt his biceps suddenly engaging, as if in danger. A few men fully covered in black cloth appeared in front of their eyes, as she gasped and used both of her hands to grab onto him.

"Get onto my back."

Zoro instructed, smirking as if this was a game. She hopped onto his back, her legs tightly secured around his waist. His back was somewhat sweaty and warm, but this comforted her a great deal, knowing that someone was looking out for her so hard that his body was actually reacting. She grabbed onto his neck tightly, her nose scrunched up against it.

"Just hold tight and trust me."

"Get her! She's the one!"

Despite having an adult woman on his back, Zoro leaped up higher than most men present, and surprised them with multiple punches with his bare fists. They were knocked down from the gust of strong wind, but got back up as quickly as they had fallen down. They put up quite a good fight as well; Zoro was outnumbered, and was determined not to use his swords, but he managed to leave them groaning on the floor in pain. Dusting his pants, Zoro left his "apprentice" a remark.

"Fighting without your sword is the same as fighting with it."

"Oh... okay."

Not realising she was still clinging onto his back, he continued walking away, when he felt an insignificant weight slipping off his back. Feeling herself slipping down from his back, she suggested she got off now, and he placed her down slowly, making eye contact with her shiny eyes reflecting admiration for him. The other women in the streets were gawking at Zoro as well, making him scratch the back of his head, wanting the attention to dissipate.

"Zoro, that was amazing."

"What? This is nothing. You should see the real villains."

"Still..."

"If there comes another opponent, I give you the honour of fighting them,"

"What?! Come on."

"Swords are meant to be fought with, not babied."

"Fine, fine."

Walking around the market for a short while, the couple soon spotted a crowd that captured their attention. Zoro habitually pulled her back by a little, when a child shouted at the two, pointing fingers.

"Mom, look! They are the ones on the newspapers!"

Exchanging glances with each other, the couple looked around for a while, when they saw a newspaper that was warm from just being printed— it had their smiling faces on it, one that was probably taken while they were teasing each other previously. Shocked at the speed of the reporters, she stood there dazed. Zoro noticed the crowd getting nearer and nearer to them, and realised they were a huge group of reporters rushing to ask them questions. Almost blinded by their flashes and screams, she stood there, flashbacks to her young self that couldn't handle all the attention.

"....Ah..."

"Hey, look, I'm sorry."

She let her brain run a slideshow of her painful past, her fight or flight instincts completely demolished. Zoro did not want to fight the reporters, but did not want to disturb her distraught state as well. Hearing the speculations of their relationships echoing throughout the island, Zoro made up his mind and apologised to her softly.

"I'm sorry."

Zoro's thick and calloused hand grabbed onto her shoulder, turning her around from the crowd to come face to face with him. His eyes were determined and his lips trembled slightly, his gaze focused at the lady in front of him. On the other hand, her eyes reflected no one in particular, but showed a darkness that seemed to be trying to block out the visions she was seeing. His other hand carefully cupping the back of her head, he started hearing her voice asking him about what a married couple should do, and that she would do anything he wanted. Not wanting to take advantage of her, he hurriedly asked her to nod her head if she was okay with what's to come. Blindly engaging her neck muscles to bring her head up and down, she relaxed her shoulders and turned her pupils to meet eyes with the man she loved.

Zoro, the first man that has ever denied having an interest towards me, the first man that I have instantly felt safe beside, the first man that has given me a clue to completing the full picture of my curse. The man that was like a treasure box that I knew its contents I'd be overjoyed to receive, but could never find the key, nor have enough strength to crack open. Loving him felt like knowing you'll receive a great birthday gift, but also knowing that your birthday is a day that does not exist on the calendar.

Staring blankly into his eyes, she loosened her eyelids from the wind gushing in by the reporters throwing her thousands of questions. Are you really married to Zoro? Why choose him over everyone else? Are you plotting something? What are the Strawhats up to? Are you two even in love?

Before she could open her mouth to give them a response, Zoro's action handed them the perfect answer. Moving his hand from the shoulder to her lower back, he gave her lost body a gentle pull towards himself, allowing them to be a breath apart. This time, she nodded her head firmly, her hands reaching his chest from being in midair. This was the destination that her hands wanted to be at— a warm, caring heart that carried no special desires. This mutual desire, albeit different, was affirmed by their lips meeting with each other's. It was an unplanned, but the most natural turn of events.

Their swords and earrings on the same side, facing the reporters, they were sure to showcase who they were and what they were capable of. It wasn't a drama-like moment where all the external noises were blocked out from her ears. She continued hearing screams, shrieks and questions thrown at them questioning their motive. After a short and gentle kiss, the two separated slowly, Zoro's hands dropping from her head and waist.

"Let's go."

Trying to avoid the reporters going berserk from taking photos from various angles was difficult, but not impossible. He led the way swiftly, having achieved his purpose. It felt like the first time he held her wrist and led her to the Thousand Sunny— she did not want to leave the moment, but her body knew to follow him. Their hurried footsteps were stopped by a Navy captain, who was stationed there after seeing the flashing news of the couple patronising the area.

"Oh, it's you, spectacles."

"Don't speak to a captain like that. Lady, you're under arrest for causing havoc at various islands."

Coming face to face with Tashigi, Zoro smirked at her, to which his wife eyed the two, sensing some sort of history between them. Without having time to care for that, she heard the word arrest, and drew the sword to everyone's surprise.

"Me? It's my fault? Aren't you the navy? Do you just... arrest anyone?"

"Everything will be settled in the name of justice in the court of law. Please cooperate."

"I did, and I would have, if you didn't say it was my fault."

Zoro tried to hold her back— he knew Tashigi was not as strong as he was, but he also knew that she barely knew how to hold a sword. Holding Rosie with two hands, her eyes fixated on her opponent, her ears finally blocked out the other noises that did not concern the matter at hand. She could not comprehend what was happening to her body, but she knew for sure it was time to fight back.

"What you, as a navy, are trying to do.... Is your own version of justice. Where is mine?!"

This is the loudest Zoro's ever heard her voice project. Letting go of her arm, he decided to watch from the side, only butting in if she was going to collapse. He was not sure if it was an illusion, but he saw Rosie the sword glistening slightly at her small movements.

"We're just trying to keep the peace. If that means disrupting yours, we can't help that."

At Tashigi's earnest words, she widened her stance, her legs firmly supporting her weight. She was not sure what she was doing exactly, but she had no fear. She had a talent, since young, to be better than average at everything she put her mind into. This fact coupled with her trainings and sword bonding, allowed her to dodge Tashigi's initial attack.

"Hey Navy captain, you should know best... those men cheering for you, it's not your fault, isn't it?"

"What?"

"Would you tell your men, I'm so sorry for being a pretty girl, I'll lock myself up?"

"What...."

Taken back by her logic, Tashigi disabled her haki, allowing her to slash the appalled Navy captain once. Tashigi stopped her sword wielding, her eyes threatening to start watering.

"I know... I know how it feels like to want to be a man. I know it so much."

"I'm sure you've went through a lot. I feel for you. It's not your fault, remember that. But, we're not the same."

"What do you mean?"

"You are braver than me, to be in the Navy, and climb the ranks so high even Zoro will stop me from fighting you. You're strong and capable. That's why your men listen to you. Look, your desirability worked in your favour at times, right?"

"Uh huh..."

Still holding onto her sword with two hands, she tightened the grip, chest heaving in and out quickly. Tashigi adjusted her spectacles, and took a fighting stance as well.

"Maybe we could have been friends in another time, but an arrest is an arrest I have to make."

"Friends? Nonsense. What if your husband, if you had one, left you for me?"

"You mean—"

"Men can be like animals. They want to hunt down the best prey and display it like a trophy. And me just existing? It attracts all kinds of abuse."

Their swords clashing fiercely against one another, everyone watched from afar, including the Strawhats who had been on alert since they saw the Navy ship approach. Robin's eyes were trembling; she knew how it felt like to be in her shoes in some sort of way, having fingers pointed at her for something that was out of her control. Sanji lit a cigarette in his mouth, his anger flaring up every second.

She fell to the ground from Tashigi's strength, blood oozing out from her abdomen and arms. She looked up at Tashigi from the sandy ground, only to see tears rolling down from beneath her spectacles. The navy captain was barely able to control her emotions. Groaning in pain, she observed Tashigi's next move, which was to present her with a final blow just enough to knock her out. Zoro blocked that blow easily, as Tashigi let out a weak chuckle.

"I knew I couldn't have arrested you anyway, once I saw Roronoa's face beside yours."

"...."

"I knew every one of your crew mates would have come to save you. But I'm impressed by your tenacity. You fit them really well."

"I..."

"Your strength, is your faith in your crew. As much as my strength is my faith in the Navy."

With that last sentence, Tashigi left the scene with a relatively smaller wound, while the lady on the ground was lying completely on the floor, trying not to lose her grip of the sword. Zoro watched her place her sword back into the casing, and then carried her up with ease, running back to the Thousand Sunny, where everyone was solemn yet excited at what's happened in such a short period of time. Chopper leaped into action, treating her wounds, who had her hand on Rosie, muttering to it.

"Thank you Rosie for following my pace..."

"Thank yourself, for giving it a pace to follow. We'll start training tomorrow."

Despite everyone's protest at Zoro pushing her to her limits, jeering at him, she smiled at that, giving him a thumbs up as a reply.

Zoro grinned back as well.

To be continued! :3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.3K 803 10
Y/n is the little brother of Monkey D. Luffy and the both of them always dreamed of become pirates, except Luffy wanted to be the King of Pirate. Y...
94.3K 2.7K 28
You had developed a crush on your little brother's best friend ever since you first met him. Now, out of highschool, things might get a little heated...
12.8K 588 20
Zoro Roronoa is a retired black-ops agent suffering from PTSD; after moving to a small town and getting married in hopes of leaving that life behind...
30.1K 609 21
𝙒𝙀 π˜Όπ™π™€ π˜Όπ™‡π™‡ π˜Ύπ™ƒπ™„π™‡π˜Ώπ™π™€π™‰ π™Šπ™ 𝙏𝙃𝙀 π™Žπ™€π˜Ό. a collection of one piece oneshots and headcanons from my tumblr! these are all x readers. mo...