Taylor Swift Imagines

By idkm0r

taylor swift oneshots!! πŸ’— these oneshots are all wlw (lesbian) shots so if you have any requests always dm m... More

- Small Intro -
You meet Taylor at the VMAs - Pt. 1
You meet Taylor at the VMAs pt 2.
🌷 Cuddles 🌷
Tease - Requested <3
The 22 Hat
Requests A/N
The Bar Pt. 1 - Requested
The Bar pt. 2
Guitar and Cuddles🎸🌷
Skateboarding is Hot- requested
TAYVIS
Sick 🌷
1989
1989 Pt 2.
Safe & Sound
Secret Love pt.1- Requested
Secret Love pt.2- Requested
Pregnant 🌷
Requests A/N
Jealousy- Requested
Dreams - Requested
Date Night 🌷 -Requested
Illicit Affairs - Requested
Baby Let The Games Begin- Requested
Cheeky
Slut 🌷
VERY important a/n
Crazy Things Bring people Together
I'm Sorry- Requested
Secret Sessions
Underneath the Tree
If only You could hear This
A/N please look
Another A/n (sorry)
Meet Me At Midnight
Meet Me at Midnight
Christmas πŸŽ„
A/N
New Chapter SO soon
Mature Books
Movies
Sneaking away
Grammy hookups
swifties are right
the afterglow
Requests
Jealousy, Jealousy
Sweet Nothings
Those Dance Classes Doing You Good?
Angry Tay
Motorcycles
requests

The Cabin

2.6K 36 8
By idkm0r

This is like some kind of part 2 to the Christmas chapter.

-Smut
-fluff
basically a mix of everything

Taylor's POV
Everything was right. I proposed, we're engaged, we're going away for a holiday. I'm pregnant. Just the two of us. It was perfect.

'Hey Honey, you ready?' I came up behind my fiancé, wrapping my arms round her waist softly and resting my head on her shoulder, kissing it softly. 'Mhm. Love you Tay.' She said, turning round and caressing my stomach lightly, kissing my cheek. 'How's the baby?' You asked, looking slightly at the bump that was starting to form. 'They're doing great angel.' I replied, smiling softly, blush tinting my cheeks at the thought of raising a child with you, my love of my life. 'Let's go then, my love.' You snaked an arm round my waist and we walked downstairs to the door. I put my shoes on before grabbing the cats and putting them in their cages, I couldn't just leave them here for so long! The bags were already in the car so I held two cages, Meredith and Olivia, while you held Benji's and the extra bag and keys.
'I'm driving.' You said, I didn't argue with that, in fact I couldn't, you were worried because I was pregnant and I allow you anyways. I strapped the cages in the back, opening the door of each to let them roam around but safely of course. 'You comfy darling?' You asked me, placing a hand on my thigh.
'Yep.' I simply replied, bringing Benji to my lap while the other cats sat in the bed I had put by my feet in the front. I put the radio on before we set off on our journey to the mountains in Wyoming.

'Y/n..' I shakily mumbled, looking at you with worried eyes. 'Yes my love?' You looked worriedly at me. 'I feel really sick, can we stop for a minute?' I pleaded, not being able to hold in whatever it was. You immediately pulled over into the gas station and got me out of the car, rushing to the bathroom. I knelt over the toilet, letting the vomit out like it was a normal thing now, which it was because of the pregnancy, but it would all be worth it.
'You okay now baby?' you continued to rub my back in circles. I nodded before getting up.
'I just need to pee, can you get some food while we're here for the journey.' I closed the door to the cubicle, holding my head in my hands as I shook off the post-vomit feeling.

I got back into the car with the cats, feeling fresh. You came in soon after with food and drinks, passing me a snack in which I thankfully took. 'Anything else you need before we leave my love?' You asked, looking at me with a loving smile. 'I'm great for now, but I want a kiss.' I giggled, looking at you.
You laughed lightly before leaning in over the seat, an arm round my neck and the other on my thigh before connecting our lips in a sweet, loving kiss. I smiled, kissing back and sighing happily while resting my hands on your hips before pulling away and continuing our journey.

I seemed to have fallen asleep because I was woken up to a cold breeze and on a bed.
'Oh, you're awake! Hey honey.' You said cheerfully, lugging in what looked like the last of the bags. 'Hey, you didn't wake me up to help you let alone know we were here?' I mumbled, sitting up slightly.
'Well you looked so happy and cute asleep and I know you don't get a lot of sleep because of the baby so I let you sleep my love.' You simply replied, letting the cats free in the cabin.
I got up and brought my fiancé into my arms, your head burrowed in my neck. I picked up my suitcase and began folding my clothes into the drawers then putting away some extra things. We finished unpacking everything, finally getting to cuddle on the bed together.
'I love you angel.' I whispered, nuzzling my head into your neck. 'I love you too T.' You replied with a smile, kissing my forehead and tracing patterns across my bare baby bump with your fingers. I felt your hand trail further down my body, stopping at the waistband of my leggings, fiddling with it. We both had been experiencing sexual tension for a while however none of us had been acting on it; the need only increased inside of me for more.
I took grasp of your wrist, bringing your hand down and into my leggings and panties, letting you feel the wetness of my heat.
'I need you.' I simple said with a slightly rasp, my pupils dilated with need and desire.

You pulled my legging and panties down in one go while I stripped both our shirts, you peeling your trackies off along with your underwear.
'You're so fucking gorgeous.' You whispered, placing a soft hand on my hip, caressing the now visible bump on my belly before dipping your head, licking a strip of my juices off my needy cunt. I moaned in pleasure, that simple movement making my back arch off the bed, however you gently pushed me back down, ordering me still. 'You taste gorgeous as well.' You smirked, tracing your name on my pussy while pushing your nose into my clit, strings of moans and your name leaving my mouth without a breath in between. I clenched my thighs round your head, pushing your head further into my core by your hair, bucking my hips against you, trying to prolong this pleasure I've been craving for a long time. I was just about to whine, however that got distorted to a loud moan when you shoved your tongue inside my cunt, tracing your name inside my walls as my hips had a mind of their own, bucking and thrusting in animalistic movements while I moaned and cussed for dear god. The pleasure I was experiencing was blinding, the pregnancy hormones only making it better—I could last for days getting fucked like this. 'Fucking hell Taylor, you're so hot and wild.' You pulled away for a second to admire the view of my sweaty, hot body before diving in again, pushing me over the edge.
'FUCK Y/N!' I screamed with a guttural moan as I released hard into your mouth, you not letting a single drop of my juices go to waste.
You continued thrusting your tongue, licking my walls clean while they clenched round you, the pleasure blinding for the two of us before you came up to share a sweet kiss with me, my legs still shaking from my orgasm.
'How was that sweetie?' You asked, pulling away from the kiss.
'That was perfect. Your turn.' I smirked, pushing two fingers to your lips. 'Suck.'
You took my fingers deep inside your throat, basically fucking my fingers with your tongue before I pulled them out, nice and slick.
'Ride them.' I ordered, bringing them to your wet cunt and spreading the wetness all over, your saliva mixing with your arousal. You sank down on my fingers, moving your hips up and down, new movements as well.
'Fuck, your pussy looks so good taking my fingers like this.' I groaned at the sight of your breasts bouncing up and down as you sank back onto my fingers, bobbing up and down.
With each thrust, I curled my fingers deep inside you, hitting your g-spot each time and strangled noises of moans and my name fell from your lips. 'I'm so close Tay please.' You begged, bouncing up and down at a faster, harder pace. I helped you, thrusting my fingers with each curl, a thumb rubbing your clit in traces of my name and my other hand reaching for your breasts, massaging slowly. I decided to add more to the pleasure, leaning up to bring your nipple up to my mouth, encasing it within my lips and sucking harshly, my tongue tracing 'mine' around it and grazing my teach against it every now and then. You three your head back while letting your jaw drop slack open as you orgasm rushed through your body, releasing onto my fingers, coating them in your white juices. I thrusted a few more times, releasing your nipple with a pop and sucking my fingers clean of your cum at a staggeringly slow pace, an enjoying sight for you as I moaned at the taste. I took my fingers out my mouth, drying them on the bed and then kissing you, already shoving my tongue in your mouth which was still layered in your cum, letting you taste yourself on my tongue.
We both moaned into the kiss before pulling away, me cuddling into you, not bothering with clothes.

Thank god the cats were locked in a different room.

By 4pm, we were in some comfy and warm clothes, cuddling in bed before heading out to a cozy restaurant for dinner. 'I'm just gonna go pee quickly.' I called out, putting my uggs on.
'Of course you are.' you giggled, knowing that since I've been pregnant, I've had to go to the bathroom all the time. 'Not funny.' I grumbled, heading to the bathroom. When I came out, you were sitting with my coat by the door so I took my coat and put it on before grabbing your hand as we walked out.
'Gosh I didn't realise it was this freezing.' I shivered, your arm hooking round my waist, one: to keep me warm and two: to let creeps know that I was yours and personally, I found it cute that you were protective of me, especially in my pregnant state you only became more protective and gentle. I laid my head in the crook of your neck as we walked to the restaurant which was very nearby so we didn't have to drive, a good thing because I get extremely car sick now. When we got there, you open the door for me.
'Ever the gentlewoman I see.' I laughed, walking in before attaching myself to you again. We sat down in a more secluded corner, preferring it over crazy fans and probably some paparazzi even though we're so far from the city.

'We're so going snowboarding tomorrow!'
I giggled, digging into my pudding with a smile. 'Taylor! You're pregnant. Do you really think that's a good idea?' you whisper shouted, clearly concerned. 'I think it's fine, plus I know how to snowboard I've been doing it for years if you've forgotten.' I protest. You sighed, finishing your dessert. 'Fine, we can go. But I'm skiing.' you gave up because you knew I would protest all night if I had to. I smiled excitedly with a thank you as I finished the last bite of my pudding.
'I'm paying.' I said, already grabbing my wallet.
'No I- You know what I give up, do what you want.' you grumbled, not being bothered to try and win an argument against me again.
'Thank you, plus I snuck your wallet out your bag before we left so you'd have no choice.' I smirked, pulling my card out and paying.

'Thanks so much for taking me out for dinner y/n, I love you so much.' I smiled up at my fiancé. 'No need to thank me, you paid!' You replied, stroking my bump; it seemed to be your new favourite thing.
We sat there with quiet music playing in the background, wrapping arms around each other while the cats laid cuddled in each other.
'I can't wait to build a family with you.' You smiled, kissing my head.
'It's a dream come true, I love you.'
'I love you too.'

the end.

- Word Count - 1989 (literally)

MUSHHAAHAH I ENDED ON 1989 WORDS (dont count this text its not the chapter) 😒

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 192 13
oneshots of taylor swift! gxg only :") feel free to request πŸ™ - apologize for bad grammar
318K 8K 51
Oneshots, angst and smuts of Hermione<3 For the girls, gays, and non-binary baes. OPEN REQUESTS Status: Complete | Yet still taking requests! ...
28.8K 560 6
GOOD GIRL. (NSFW) ⚒ ⚒ ⚒ A collection of top!Taylor x reader smut one shots. Read at your own risk xoxo Available and originally published on ao3 (lin...
22.6K 562 20
Taylor Swift gxg one shots All chapters are individual one shots, unless stated to be part of a different chapter. (y/n), abbreviation for "your name...