Checkmate.

Par K_wriites

BWWM I scoff, "you think I'll get on my knees & beg to an asshole like you?! Well-".I'm cut off by a raspy c... Plus

Introduction
Chapter 1. - Grey Eyed Asshole.
Chapter 2- Surprise, Suprise.
Chapter 3- Friend group.
Chapter 4- Let hell begin.
Chapter 5- Pay attention.
Chapter 6- Practice makes perfect.
Chapter 7- Perv.
Chapter 8- I'll give you what you want.
Chapter 9- Bathroom break.
Chapter 10- Dont get comfortable.
Chapter 11- Sandwich.
Chapter 12- The race.
Chapter 13- Sore loser.
Author's note
Chapter 14- New face.
Chapter 15- Dog
Chapter 17- fuck buddy.
Chapter 18- the Deal
Chapter 19- secrets revealed
Chapter 20- Turning point.
Chapter 21- Game Day.
Chapter 22- The Game
Chapter 23- Celebration.
Chapter 24-Princess
Chapter 25-Project
Chapter 26- Alone.
Not an update
Chapter 27- The mistake.
Chapter- 28 Drunk.
Chapter 29- The box.
Chapter 30- Pizza
Chapter 31- Taste ⚠️
Chapter 32 - The news
Chapter 33- The ball
Chapter 34- Class
Chapter 35- Hoodie
Chapter 36- The Fight.
Chapter 37- Winner
Chapter 38- Details
Chapter 39- Agreement.
Chapter 40- The Deal.
Chapter 41- Compliment
Chapter 42- taken
Chapter 43- Aftermath
Authors note (not an update)
Chapter 44- Anger
Chapter 45- Sapphire
Chapter 46- Back to normal.
Chapter 47- touch me
Author's note
Chapter 48- Chaos
Chapter 49- traitor
Chapter 50- M.I.A
Chapter 51- Safe
Chapter 52- Free
Chapter 53- Yes.

Chapter 16- Found you.

3K 120 22
Par K_wriites

NOT PROOF READ
COMMENT MISTAKES. (Please)
ZARIA

A few hours later
~~~~~

I finally finish up my last assignment and begin to pack my stuff up. I push my chair in, and begin to make my way out the library. I open the door and the cool air hits my face. Probably should've brung my jacket, oh well.

As I begin to walk down the sidewalk heading to the dorms, I get a message on my phone. I look to see who it is, but it's an unsaved number.

???- 3 attachments sent

I click on the message, and my heart rate picks up. It's pictures of me leaving volleyball practice, sitting in the library, and... me walking now. I turn off my phone and shove it in my pocket speeding up my steps.

I hope this is just a sick joke. I scan the yard but I don't see anyone. As I continue walking, I hear footsteps behind me and now I'm full blown running.

As I bend the corner I run smack dab into someone. I quickly try to get up and gather my self. "ZZ? You ok?" I look up to see Jayden looking at me with worried eyes while holding his hand out to me.

I can't help but feel relieved. "I uh, I'm ok... I just was moving too fast." I grab his hand as he pulls me up. "Where you heading?" He ask." To my dorm, I lost track of time in the library. I peer around the corner only to see no one is there.

"Oh cool,  I'm heading to meet Ryan I'll catch you around ZZ." He begins to walk. "Jayden wait!" He turns to me with a look of confusion.

"Could you... could you walk me to my dorm? It's just.... Dark." I would tell him about the text but that seems too personal. "Aw is ZZ scared of the dark?" He slings his arm over my shoulder. "I am not." "Oh, so you just wanted to spend time with me I see." I roll my eyes.

"Actually, I think I am scared of the dark." "Wow ZZ, you're breaking my heart." He says dramatically causing me to laugh as we approach my dorm door.

"Thank you Jayden, really." "Anytime ZZ." He responds pulling me in for a hug. We pull apart as I get my key and enter the dorm.

As I enter the dorm room, I hear a female's voice. More specifically, I hear a female moaning. Unbelievable. I head to my room , put my bag down and turn on my tv hoping to drown out the noise, but I can also hear the bed hitting the wall.

"I can't catch a break today." I mumble to myself. I swing my room door open as I approach Dante's.

"Can you shut the hell up? His dick  can't be that good!" I say as I bang on the door.

There was a brief moment of silence before I heard shuffling & the room door open. "Sorry about that...." The girl who is barely dressed says as she struggles to walk out.

"You think that shit is funny?" I turn my attention to Dante who is only dressed in grey sweatpants when he speaks. "My dick can't be that good?" He raises a brow. "And how would you know? Little virgin."

Am I a virgin? Yes, yes I am. I have no shame.

"Well, it worked didn't it?"  I turn on my heels and head towards my room. Not before Dante  swifly grabs my arms and pins me to the wall. My back is to his front & my hands are trapped behind me in his grip.

"You're really starting to get on my fucking nerves." He huffs before he bends down to whisper in my ear

"If you wanted some dick, you could've just asked nicely I'm sure your little...boyfriend is more than willing. Instead you keep acting like a fucking brat."

He continues. "I'd fuck that attitude out of you.... just say the word, well if you were my type." He says in a deep husky tone.

Ew.

I feel his hand rub up and down my leg."That's the last thing you'll ever hear me say. I have better options now let go, you smell like sex. " I begin to struggle against his grip.

"Better options? he chuckles.Trust me when I say princess, you'll never find someone who fucks like I do." He says as he lets me go & walks to the bathroom. I glare at the bathroom a moment longer before returning to my room. He's such an asshole.

A little time passes, and I hear the door open and close. I plop down on my bed and turn my phone on.

???- one attachment

Me walking with Jayden..... what the hell is going on. The next text made me freeze.

???- Found you.

It can't be....

JAYDENS POV

"Did you get it?" Ryan questions as I approach his car. "Of course I did man. Now let's go, Luca should be at the lab by now." I answer as I get in. "You sure you want to do this man? I know how long you've been looking.. I don't want you to be dis- "just drive." I snap. "Alright alright" I need to know.

~ little while later.

"Results should be back in a few days." Luca says as he starts cleaning up. "A few days?! It can't go any faster?" I groan. "You can't rush science you dumbass." Ryan says from his seat off in the corner.

"Want me to rush you an ass whoopin?" I flick him off. "Try it." "If you two fight in my lab and break shit, I will personally kill you both." Luca says calmly as he takes out his phone. Luca may be the quietest out of the group, but under Dante he is by far the scariest.

"Luca just saved your ass" I point at Ryan. "Oh bite me." I can't stand that little shit. "Let's go." Luca speaks. "Where?" Ryan ask. "Warehouse. Dante wants us there in 15." Luca grabs his coat and heads out the door. "But we're 25 minutes out." Ryan continues.

"Let me drive, I'll have us there in 10." I say. "Of course you would, you drive like a maniac no way I'm letting you drive my baby." Ryan is overly obsessed with his cars...

"just give me the keys, you're wasting time." "Fine, just don't kill us." He finally hands me the keys as we walk out the lab.

~ 9 minutes later

"See? Made it in 9". I put the car in park as I look over at Ryan who is clutching his seat belt with his eyes closed. "Open your eyes, stop being dramatic." I reach over and slap him in the back of the head & get out the car.

"Dramatic? Dramatic?! Do you know how many red lights you ran? Going what?! 90? 100 miles per hour you psycho!" Ryan speaks as he closes the door. "We made here alive that's all that matters." I swing the warehouse door open.

"Took you long enough." Luca speaks from the bench as he wraps his hands. "What exactly are we doing?" Ryan questions. "No clue, he said he wants us to get some ring work in." Luca shrugs. " oh no, I am not getting back in the ring with him, Jayden it's your turn." Ryan bitches.

"Fine you little pussy, can't be that bad""Wanna bet?" I turn to see Dante already in the ring. shit. "Let's go Ryan." Luca says making his way to the other ring.

I quickly wrap my hands and make my way into the ring. "So big boss man, what's got you all cranky?" "Stop talking." Dante says as he takes a quick jab at me. I swiftly dodge it and return one which he dodges.

He takes another jab, catching me off guard a little and lands it on my rib cage. I take a deep breath and shake it off.

And then, the game of avoidance starts. I focus on dodging his punches instead of throwing my own. "Fight. Stop dodging." Dante says and I can tell he's getting annoyed. I send a quick jab and it hits him in the jaw, clearly catching him off guard.

"You alright man? You seem sloppy." This isn't like Dante, something's up. "I'm fine, just shut up." He replies. "Someone needs to get laid." I snicker as I send another jab connecting with his ribcage.

"I was close, and then my fucking roommate decided to show up. She's a pain in the ass." He says throwing a hard jab that I just barely dodged. "Ah, so that's the problem."

I send another jab just barely missing him. "Yes, I can't stand her." He sends a forceful jab to my ribs and this time, I can't bounce back.

I drop to the mat, "white flag, white flag, fuck man!" I clinch my ribcage. "Oh you've taken harder hits than that. Get up. "I know man, but you have an iron fucking fist!" I protest. I roll over and lay on my back

. "Can you at-least call the hot nurse to come look at me?" I smirk. "Shut the fuck up man." Dante shakes his head. "Oh cmon, she's hot."

"Not my type." "And what exactly is your type?" I question "We've got shit to do, get up and let's move." Dante avoids my question and exits the ring.

No hot nurse I guess. I slowly get up off of the mat, and follow Dante out the ring.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OK YALL THE STORY LINE IS SHIFTING I KNOW.... DONT GET BORED JUST YET OK?! I PROMISE ILL DO BETTER

like/ comment pleaseeee 🩵🙏🏽🙏🏽

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

4.7M 138K 43
Warning: THIS BOOK IS FOR MATURE READERS ONLY (18+). CONTAINS MATURE SCENES, VIOLENCE, AND LOTS OF CURSING. (A sequel to The Infamous Rafael Vali...
39 6 3
After being left for dead in the woods, Viper never thought he would find his happily ever after, not since the brutal murder of his best friend- his...
199K 5.8K 32
I felt the tears rise and I looked down for a minute, gathering all of my resolve. I looked up again and stared him right in the eye. "You know what...
158K 2.5K 43
🚧 UNDER CONSTRUCTION 🚧 γ€€In editing process, first book, revamping in progressγ€€ ❝ πΏπ‘œπ“‹π‘’ 𝑀𝒢𝒹𝑒 𝒯𝒽𝑒 π’Ÿπ’Άπ“ƒπ‘”π‘’π“‡ 𝐼𝓃 π’΄π‘œπ“Š πΏπ‘œπ‘œπ“€ 𝐿𝒾𝓀...