His Obsessed love

By Author_Fiction99

He's a Self-centered, Remorseless, Stubbornly, Dominant and Arrogantly Rich Guy. Patience, Compromise, Love n... More

Preface/ Character Sketch
Part 1 First Sight
Part 2 First Meet
Part 3 Secret Admirer
Part 4 Car Ride
Part 5 Heartless Vs Ruthless
Part 6 Unexpected Visitor
Part 7 Desire Vs Reality
Part 8 - Rejection
Part 9 - Freedom Vs Yearning
Part 10 - Blackmail
Part 11 -Love or Pain
Part 12- Part of Life
Part 13 - Heartbreak
Part 14 Taken
Part 15 - Action
Part 16 - Unpredictable fate
Part 17 - Battled with Nightmare
Part 18 - Escape
Part 19 - Rescue
अयोध्या 😍/ Ayodhya 😍
Readers
Part 34

Part 20 - Lesson or Punishment

450 26 2
By Author_Fiction99

Holding the ointment in her hand, looking at her almost healed bruises with a shroud of silence and gloom. Pondering over what happened within a few days.

"Sneha."

"Bhabhi, why are you standing there please come. What's the need to get this? I could've taken it myself."

Rushing towards the door, taking the glass of milk from her hand. She escorted Ankita towards the bed out of her own guilt, she couldn't approach Ankita later.

"It's alright, I.. Sneha, don't mind Mom's word she didn't mean."

"I know Bhabhi, you don't have to worry, I'm not offended by her. In fact I'm sorry for ruining your joy."

"No, don't think like that, I'm happy at least this time we are with you. To face him, in fact I'm curious about, what did you plan to do against him?"

Ankita asked cautiously, gazing keenly at her expression to gauge her feelings and intention. She was already feeling remorseful about what her mother said. And she felt Sneha wouldn't rely on her anymore.

"Honestly, I don't know what to do Bhabhi. Filing a case against him is ideally the right step, but not worth the effort."

"The law favours you, we are with you, then why is getting him punished not worth the efforts?"

"Law is strong, but corrupt. You all are with me, but we aren't formidable in front of his family influence."

Ankita lowered her gaze, unable to understand whether to feel disappointed or relieved. Because whatever Sneha said was nothing but the brutally bitter truth. If she complained against him. Will it stop Abhiraj? Will her miseries end if she takes the matter to court or will it increase? Won't his influential family make the situation worse for her and her family? What if he becomes vindictive and takes revenge on her brutally? once he's freed or by chance got acquitted? Her fear, her worries weren't unreasonable either.

"Sneha, you've fought scum on the streets for an unknown girl, so giving up fighting your own battle isn't ideal or right."

"Fighting is easy when I'm the only one to suffer pros and cons but it's not when people dear to me could be harmed."

"Don't decide or do anything under the influence of emotion like he did."

"(Kehna jitna aasan, karna utna hi mushkil.) Easy to say, hard to do.''

"Probably, but you're certainly unaware of the strength of will, which makes even the impossible possible."

"Will? Yes, but what do I really want? Punish him? Or get rid of him? Is it possible to achieve both through the use of law?"

Listening to Sneha's words, Ankita sighed inwardly. Then getting off from bed walked towards the study table as Sneha watched her back thoughtfully.

"If you try, then probably yes, but without doing anything, certainly no."

"I don't think I can do that, I can't Bhabhi."

Well aware of her fear of him, her worries for them and her dilemma. Ankita shook her head when her gaze fell on the idol of Shri Krishn, gazing at it for minute mutely she smiled faintly then inquired calmly.

"Listening to Shri Krishn, if Arjun can fulfil his duty as a warrior to fight a tremendous war against his own. For justice and righteousness then why as his devotee you can't gather the courage to do the same for justice and yourself?"

"But Bhabhi, he was a legendary warrior and a royal prince, he was trained to fight and it was easy for him but."

"Despite all that, he felt the irresistible urge to drop his weapon, due to his attachment towards his Pitamah, his Guru and his Uncles. Why? Because more than warrior or prince, he was a human being like us filled with emotion. Isn't it?"

"Yes but."

"There's no If and But, it's all about priority and determination."

Placing the Shrimad-Bhagwat-Geeta on the bed, Ankita then snuck a glance at Sneha who was now gazing at the cover of It in daze.

"Not a mere book, right now in your hand you've the permanent solution to every dilemma and problem."

"Bhabhi this is.."

"(Arjun to Shri Krishn ko Sakha maante they. Hum to unhe ishwar maante hai. kya unka kaha nahi maan sakte?) Arjun considered Shri Krishn as his friend. We consider him as God. Can't we do what he says?"

Saying this she walked out of the room, hoping with faith in Shri Krishn, that Sneha will be enlightened and she'll find her path to step out of her troubles, if not then strength to face all of it.
____________

"When did you arrive?"

Looking at his Wife, who was walking towards the ward where Abhiraj was admitted. Digvijay asked her, however instead of answering him she asked back in annoyance.

"Does it matter?"

Saying that she opens the door only to watch a nurse insert a syringe on his arm, the sound of the door opening snapped Abhiraj's attention towards the entrance. But watching his Mother he sighed inwardly then spoke before she could.

"It wasn't intentional, I didn't intend to do this."

He was really not in state to deal with his Mother, who was glaring furiously at him and utterly disappointed with him. Due to his actions, the fact she'll be one handling this situation was more dreadful than her Rage for him.

"(Jab irada nahi tha, to kiya kyu?ek baar jail jaakar sabak nahi mila?) Why did you do it when you didn't intend to? Didn't you learn your lesson by going to jail once?"

Sanchi retorted with rage, where he tried to explain himself, but the look of his Mother restrained him. To her, regardless of whether he intended to do it or not, he did it already. And he should pay for the crime he committed regardless of his state.

"Mom, at least listen to me.."

"Do you think, just because you're my son I'll protect you? I regret doing it before, but not anymore."

Seeing how riled up she's, Digvijay who was behind her placed his hand on her shoulder trying to calm her down. As he reminds her of Abhiraj's injured state.

"Sanchi he's hurt."

"He deserves it, besides I doubt he has a Masochist personality."

"Sanchi."

"Don't yell my name, when you're responsible for his state. Your ignorance to his wrong deed, encourages him to commit heinous crimes now."

Seeing his parents, arguing with each other, because of him again he felt more headache. Thus interrupting them, he expressed his apology again.

"Please, don't argue with dad, because It's my fault mom, and I'm truly sorry."

"Sorry? It's that first time when you're sorry? No and I'm certain, it won't last either, will it?"

"It won't be repeated."

Ignoring his hollow promise, it's not like he didn't feel remorseful before? He did, he even tried to fix his action. But now she knows he can't be trusted, especially when it comes to Sneha then never ever. Hence she asked him again in utter seriousness.

"Tell me honestly, do you regret taking her, or losing her again?"

Listening to the question, he opted silence as answer by averting his gaze from his mother. Making his mother more determined to punish him. If he said he regret hurting her again, she might've let it go, but his silence spoke, what he couldn't dare to say.

"Who's he, Digvijay? He can't be my son. I help girl's out there, and he.."

"Sanchi calmed down, she left unharmed so we."

"Unharmed? How do you know she's unharmed? She must've been traumatised beyond wits, it'd be a miracle if she doesn't harm herself."

"Mom please don't say that."

Alarmed by what she meant, Abhiraj requested her from speaking anything negatively. Which made her turn towards him in rage, if not for his wound, she would've raised her hands on him. Even though she never thought violence as a means to discipline or educate anyone.

"Why? Scared by the possibility of her taking any irrational steps?"

"She won't, I know her."

Spoke Abhiraj, then closed his eyes recalling the moment, when she threatened him with her own life to escape him, by pressing the broken piece of glass on her own neck.

"If you do, you won't be scared now."

"Mom, I wonder why no one understands I want her."

"You still have the nerve to say that?"

"(Ek dafa sun to lijiye meri baat.) Listen to me once."

"(Jo kiya uske baad bolne ka haq nahi rakhte tum. Aur akal nahi samjhne ki? Ki kisi ko shiddat se chaahana hi kaafi nahi hota usse paane ke liye uske kabil bhi hona chahiye.) You don't have the right to say anything after what you did. And don't you have the sense to understand? That it is not enough to want something intensely, one must also be worthy of getting it."

"I know mom but she."

"You met her after three damn years, instead of apologising for your past deeds, mending your ways with her. How could you remorselessly torment her again?"

"I didn't have a choice Mom, I love her, I can't seem to live without her. She."

"(Uske bina ye teen saal zinda laash nahi ban gaye they tum.) Without her, you didn't became a living corpse in these three years."

Retorted Sanchi sarcastically, more than Abhiraj she was disappointed with herself. For even being lenient on him, or raising him to be such a man whom no girl will feel safe with. If they learn what he did with one he claims to love.

"Mom."

"Shut up, first you commit a crime then come up with idiotic excuse and explanation?"

He opened his mouth to speak again, but too angry she refused to listen and walked out of the ward. Only to meet three elderly couples outside the ward, who come to meet her.

"I'm going to take legal action against my Son. It's up to you what you'll like to do with your's."

The couple were parents of Sharan, Kartik Rishi and Manish. Unlike Sanchi, they weren't resolute enough to take legal action, but they were determined to punish their kids too after what they've done.

"Aunty."

Shocked by her decision, Ansh gazes at her with admiration and astonishment. He knew a dignified righteous woman like her wouldn't ignore the wrong deed of her Son. But such a step definitely shocked him. Her love for her son isn't doubtful, she truly loves him, but it's more a tough love. However, knowing this decision must've hurt her.

"Are you alright Aunty?"

"Want to hear the truth or lie?"

"Neither of them, I just want you to not feel guilty or hurt. What he did doesn't reflect your upbringing.."

"It does hurt me, as a woman, to see my own son, hurting a girl repeatedly and remorselessly."

"But."

"Power, position and wealth can kill the wisdom of a person, make them arrogant and selfish but without this?"

"They're nothing.."

Ansh replied subconsciously, then his gaze widened up more on understanding what she's implying.

"It wasn't our so called blind love for our son, it was the power he had as rich, which led our son astray."

Understanding her words, Ansh nodded and thought the same. But then knowing the punishment may not make him regret but more vengeful. He grew worried, as he couldn't ignore the resentment Mr Digvijay Raj Solanki had for Sneha. But trusting Mrs Sanchi Raj Solanki, he decided to keep calm.
_______

"We'll need to summon you later for further inquiry Mr Scindia."

The officer spoke while passing the file to him for sign. As he retrieved his wallet from the table which they found in the vehicle of deceased people.

"Feel free to summon me anytime, but it won't change the fact I've not killed them."

Answering truthfully, he signed the paper, then walked out ignoring the harsh glare of Officer. Who was rather annoyed by his attitude.

"Nikhil, gather info about Rishi Mittal."

Passing a paper to Nikhil he stepped inside the vehicle on the driving seat. When bewildered by the order Nikhil inspected the paper and asked.

"But why him? Instead of the vehicle we saw in the footage didn't you rescue her from another one?"

"Probably she escaped from her captor but got caught by those morons. To ensure her safety I need to find him."

"But why didn't you ask the cops to handle this matter? Why are you getting involved in this when she doesn't want to?"

Her not willing to take help from the cop is the reason why he didn't inform or wished to take their help either. And why is he interested? Well probably out of concern caused by the feeling of love he had for her.

"(Har baar kuch karne ki wajah zaroori nahi hoti. Samjhe ya Samjhaaun?) There is not always a reason for doing something. Understood or I explain?"

"But you've reasons behind your concern. And I'm aware of them."

"If you know, why bother asking?"

"(Bina adhikaar ke itna dhyan aur chinta.) So much care and worry without any authority."

"(Adhikaar sambandho mein hote hai, prem mein nahi.) Rights are in relationships, not in love."

"At least you admitted, anyway I'm curious, did you really kil."

Ashish denied with a shake of head while driving the vehicle. He truly didn't stain his hand with the blood of those deceased scum. But he knew the one who did it's not like revealing or concealing the identity would matter.

"What the."

Before Nikhil could vent his annoyance on him for stopping the vehicle suddenly. He heard him instructed, which sounded more like an order than a request.

"Offer them lift."

Stopping the vehicle, he opens the door while urging Nikhil to step out gazing at the two people standing near the ice cream vendor. Nikhil followed his gaze only to see Sneha, with her sister in law carrying a few bags in her hand and a handbag.

"(Tu khud kyun nahi jaata? accha, ghoor mat jaa raha hu.) Why don't you go yourself? Well, going, don't glare now."

He spoke while stepping out of the vehicle and approached Sneha. Who was engrossed in listening to Ankita.

"Namastey Bhabhi."

Listening to the greetings, Ashish pressed the horn, to which Nikhil looked back and winked at him only to receive a hard glare from Ashish. Ignoring it he turns towards Sneha who raises her hands to stop the auto.

"Hey, why bother going by public transport when you can come with us. We'll drop you safely."

"No, it's fine we can go by ourselves."

"The auto bus or rickshaw will stop at every turn for passengers, you'll get late. Better come with us, it's not like we are strangers Bhabhi."

The way he call her Bhabhi but faced Sneha with gaze lower in respect. Which made Ankita giggle out loud as she agreed to his offer while saying thanks and before Sneha realised Nikhil took the bags from their hands and walked towards the vehicle. While Nikhil opened the door for Ankita, Sneha sighing inwardly went to other side. She raised her hand to hold the door handle but instead of door handle, caught hold of someone else's hand, which raised to hold the door handle earlier than her. Astonished she looked up only to see Ashish standing before her, looking at their hand on the car handle with surprise. Probably upon feeling her gaze on himself he looked at her. But before their gaze could met she, retracted her hand back and lowered her gaze. Feeling her own cheeks heated up at their closeness.

"Sorry, um Thank you."

While listening to this, he opened the door and she sat inside hurriedly without waiting for his response. While he stood still gazing at the hand she mistakenly held before. Then placed the same hand over his chest feeling his raced heart beat.

"(Kya kar raha yaar?) What are you doing?"

Impatient to see him outside instead of inside driving them home. Nikhil asks by coming up behind him, to which he shrugs his shoulders then gets on the driving seat.

"Are you alright?"

He inquired hastily, while Listening to his question, Ankita replied in yes. But he looked at Sneha patiently waiting for her answer who silently nodded in agreement. Inhaling sharply, he then looked ahead and drove them towards their home.
________
"You sure they're still here and didn't run away?"

The Men driving the vehicle nodded, having full faith on his sources. To which the Men seated behind gazed outside through the window.

"(Usko dil lagana hi tha, to haisiyat dekh kar lagaata.) If he had to fall in love then he should have done it after seeing the status."

"(Dil lagate to bhi theek tha, unhone toh nazar lagaai hai.) It would have been fine if he had fallen in love, but he has cast an evil eye."

Listening to this, Digvijay glare at his assistant after closing the file in his hand which contains info about Sneha and her family.

"Sorry sir."

He didn't respond to the apology, just stepped out of the vehicle and headed towards the house followed by his security. On reaching the door, one of the guards rang the bell. As he waited impatiently to meet the family.

"Siddhart Singh?"

"Namastey, yes I'm, How can I help you?"

Folding his hands to greet the elder men, he inquired politely, by his looks and aura radiating from him. He knew he's not an ordinary man, definitely not one to mess with.

"By inviting me In."

"Ah? Oh yes but."

Even though he opened the door wide, he didn't step aside on watching the men with arms, standing behind the elderly men. Understanding the reason behind his reluctance to invite him in, the men instructed his security personnel with gaze to remain outside.

"With how confused you are, it's clear you don't know me."

On being assured the arms men won't step inside, Sidharth moves to spare him a way. And replied back while walking behind him.

"Unfortunately, you're right I don't."
"I'm Digvijay Raj Solanki, now you may know the purpose of my visit."

Introducing himself with pride, Digvijay sat on the couch arrogantly. And looked at Siddharth, who at first admired him for not criticising his house. But got furious hearing his identity but instead of venting it out he remained calm.

"No, I don't, so you'll have to elaborate about it."

"I'm here because of my Son, for your Sister. But where's she?"

"You're not here to meet her? even if you're, I'm afraid it won't be possible."

Listening to his words, Digvijay smirks, tempted to laugh at how Sidhart is so wary and furious of him yet possesses strength to remain calm. If only his Son Abhiraj was like him, then he wouldn't be here confronting a girl's brother. He thought inwardly in slight disappointment. Which he vented out on Sidharth by rebuking him.

"Why? did she run away to hide, After assaulting my Son to the extent of hospitalising him."

"So what? Are you here to get an apology? Even if she's hiding, what will you do?"

"I don't spare anyone who hurts my family, specifically my son."

"Accusing or threatening us, won't help when your Son is the one at fault Mr Solanki."

"What I'm saying isn't accusation but truth and you should know I don't give threats."

"Then why are you here? Surely not to waste time."

Digvijay was about to retort back, when his gaze fell on the family photo frame. Hung on the wall, the familiar face of the girl made him frown deeply as he walked towards it.

"Is she your Sister?"

Siddhart nodded warily not pleased by his gaze on his sister's pic, especially when he's unaware of his intent. Digvijay gazed at the pic for a minute. (Surat nahi shakhsiyat toh wakai dil lagane wali hai.) It's not the looks but the personality that is really heart-warming. He muttered to himself which was heard by Siddhart clearly as he stepped closer to him. Feeling offended he was about to speak when they both heard the sound of a phone ringing. Realising it's his phone, Digvijay pulled it out of suit pocket and answered the call. But listening to the caller his calm facial expression becomes grimly gloomy. And before Sidhart could understand anything, Digvijay headed outside urgently.
_____________

"How can you do this with your own son?"

Coming into the dining hall, Digvijay Raj Solanki questioned his wife. Who was calmly instructing the carer's to serve the meal. His assistant informs him, Abhiraj got arrested, he went to lawyer, only to face rejection by them, as not only from their law firm, but other lawyer's refused to take the case of his son either. And knowing who's behind it. Not only he felt disappointed, but enraged, and to add salt on injury he wasn't allowed to meet Abhiraj either.

"That's why, It's my duty not only to teach him right and wrong. But reward him for good and punish him for wrong too."

"He's hurt, barely got discharged and you got him arrested? Do you even love him?"

"More than you, that's why I can't see him ruin himself. And don't worry he'll be fine."

"He won't be, come on he's in prison, it's not a place suitable for him."

"And his actions aren't worthy of him living out in civil society freely."

"If you wish to detain him, you can do it at home too. Why prison?"

"Cause you're here."

"(Saza dekar usse rulaane ke bajay uski chahat puri kar usse khush kyun nahi kar deti?) Instead of making him cry by punishing him, why don't you fulfil his wish and makes him happy?"

"You can't see but I can."

"What?"

"(Ahankar, wo Ahankar jo toote to log aabad hote, na toote to log Barbad hote hai.) Arrogance, that arrogance which breaks then people prosper, if it doesn't break then people get ruined."

At the hospital more than regret, she felt his anger at his failure to stop her. The helplessness witnessed by others, wasn't because of remorse but his loss of having her. And that rooted within him because of his power as a rich brat, his arrogance and belief that nothing will happen to him because of their family influence.

"You think his love is his arrogance?"

"(Hath, swarth aur ahankar ko prem nahi kehte Vijay.) Stubbornness, selfishness and arrogance aren't called love Vijay."

Sanchi replied without sparing a second. She was certain he'll help Abhiraj as much He can and that is what she doesn't want. While listening to her words, Digvijay didn't keep his temper in check and aggressively vent his rage out on her. Forgetting when it comes to standing up for right, his wife Sanchi Raj Solanki is unstoppable.

"I don't care If you don't withdraw the case, then I'll file a case of assault against her."

"If you don't want him to be branded as a molester you won't dare to do it."

Shocked by her statement, he glared at her in resentment for the first time. Only to meet with the fierce gaze filled with determination. And realising that releasing anger won't solve anything, he resorted to requesting her.

"Sanchi Please, he's our only son, he needs our help. And this will harm him, his reputation and our prestige."

"Did he care about that? Then why should I be liable for caring about our prestige or His reputation?"

"It's not a game, he didn't so we won't, come on he's a child he made a mistake.."

"Think before you speak, abducting a girl with friends and threatening to marry her isn't a mistake, it's a punishable crime."

"Assaulting someone is also a crime. So why not hold her responsible?"

"You keep forgetting, It was an act of self-defence."

At his wit's end, Digvijay inhales sharply, unable to come up with anything to refute her statement. And when he did, he was Interrupted by the butler.

"Sir, your meal."

"I won't eat unless I see my son free & safe before me."

"(Upvaas karo ya dharna do, mera faisla nahi badlega.) Whether you keep fast, or protest my decision won't change."

"Don't do things you'll probably regret later."

"The only thing I regret isn't teaching him a lesson before. Anyway, Danish, serve the meal to the needy."

Saying this Sanchi, stood up and walked back to her room. Getting her own son arrested wasn't enough; she had a plan to make him pay more. By abandoning him financially, like his friend's parents did. To teach him the reality of the ground. It wasn't even the decision of angry disappointed, strict mother but a citizen and woman. Though it hurt her, it made her feel a little liberated as well. But again seeing his arrogance, she knew unless she broke it he wouldn't learn or redeem himself.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

"Kindly comment, follow and vote, Else if it gets deleted I'll know if it's worth sharing again or not.
I'm setting a target with each update. Now this is chapter 20 so I want 40+ votes and comments to update the next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 35 8
*Featured book* [HIGHEST RANKING : #1 IN #controlfreak ] " I HATE YOU".. trying to hide my tears by taking a step back and suddenly felt his hand gr...
157K 3K 23
" Don't tell me you came here for agreement I had with your mother " he said angrily while looking at me. I just turned my face aside because of his...
339 68 24
Nothing left my mouth as I stared at him in shock. He truly believed that I was part of this. The man, who I had lived with and served for months. Th...
271 2 17
"You're unbearable!" He kicks her with utter contempt. "Please tell me where I'm wrong, causing you discomfort was not my intention," she said crying...