thelxiepeia | s.stilinski

By elsiecherry

lottie bailey never expected to fall in love with her best friend, then again, she never thought her other be... More

before you read
contents
graphics
part one
cast
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
part two
cast list
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
interlude
part three
cast list
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty eight
chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty one
chapter thirty two
chapter thirty three
chapter thirty four
chapter thirty five
chapter thirty six

chapter twenty seven

833 28 96
By elsiecherry

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 3.03 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

'oh, i'm sorry. i didn't realise that being a werewolf also made you psychic! do you use a crystal ball or do you have a third eye i need to keep a lookout for?'

✧༺♥༻✧

Lottie was mid run when Scott called her, she paused to catch her breath. "Scotty? Shouldn't you be saving Boyd right now?"

"It's all gone wrong, Lotts." Scott panted down the phone, he was running she surmised. "Erica was dead, Boyd is alive and so is Derek's sister Cora apparently."

"Oh my God! Cora's alive? That's amazing. Oh I'm so happy for Toto." Lottie beamed, despite Scott saying it had all gone wrong. Derek had once gone into detail about his family with Lottie on one of their movie days, explaining that he and Cora were once very close. "Is Toto okay? This must be a lot for him." 

"I'm fine Tiny." Lottie heard Derek shout down the phone from a distance.

"Look, Lotts. The walls of the vault were made of hecatolite. It keeps the moonlight out- they hadn't shifted in months. They're stronger, more blood-hungry- they've escaped and are running wild. Allison- she- she saved us, but she knows." Scott stuttered his way through a haphazard explanation as Lottie filled in the blanks. "She knows-"

"Scotty, we'll worry about Allison later. Where are Boyd and Cora headed?" Lottie asked as she began to run again, listening out for any sounds and sniffing the air in hopes of catching a scent. Her senses were always on high alert on the full moon. Besides, as much as she loved Scott, Allison wasn't a priority right now.

"They're somewhere in Beacon Hills Reserve. But Lottie, be careful, they're gonna be out for blood. We're coming from the opposite side of the Reserve to where you'll be coming from so meet us near the campsite." Scott warned as Lottie chuckled.

"When am I ever not careful Scotty?" She laughed as he groaned down the phone at her sarcasm whilst hanging up.

Lottie continued her run, taking in the eerie sights of Beacon Hills Reserve. She faintly remembered that she once got lost in these woods alongside Stiles and Scott. Their parents were looking for them for hours, until they eventually found them playing with sticks they'd labelled 'light-sabers'. Needless to say they were all grounded for a week and had their 'musketeer meetup' privileges taken away from them. Unbeknownst to their parents though, Lottie and Stiles had walkie-talkies and kept in secret communication the entire week. She smiled at the memory.

Pausing abruptly, Lottie moved to hide in the shadows as she heard leaves crunching in the not so far distance, steadily approaching. Making a quick plan of action she took a deep breath and lunged at the figure that ran towards her, knocking them to the floor as they groaned out in pain. "Jesus, is that anyway to greet me little sis?"

"Isaac! I could've killed you, you idiot!" Lottie scolded, sending him a fierce look as she stood up, holding out a hand for him to take. "What are you doing here?"

"Scott rang, said Boyd and some girl named Cora were running wild. He also said you'd be alone after your midnight dip so naturally I headed straight here. Surprise." He finished his explanation with jazz hands held out as Lottie chuckled. They quickly did their overly-complicated handshake before nodding and setting off on their run. "So, how is the famous Ariel?" Isaac asked.

"Mayalila... is fine. But I do worry about her sometimes. She must be so lonely." Lottie sighed. It had been bugging her more and more recently how alone Mayalila was.

"Well, I'm sure you've made it plenty clear how much you want her up here. Besides you know she'll be on land eventually. Once you set your mind to something you don't stop 'til you get it." Isaac grinned down at the girl, who smiled back at him, knowing he was talking about the fact he was now living with them and practically a brother to her, as well as a son to her father. James Bailey and Isaac were like peas in a pod, the two of them got on insanely well and despite the small part of her that wished she got on with her father as well, she was glad Isaac had a healthy father figure in his life now.

"True." Lottie replied as they began to approach the campsite. They slowed to listen out for any noises they indicated Scott and Derek were there. Or Boyd and Cora. Lottie began to circle round the campsite, splitting up from Isaac as she heard nervous breaths puffing out air in the cold night. She spotted who she assumed to be Cora, closing in on a teenage girl in the middle of the campsite.

Rolling her shoulders back, Lottie took a deep breath and leapt, landing on Cora's back and knocking her to the ground. The teenage girl stepped back in shock, into the arms of Isaac who moved her back, to a somewhat safer distance, before he closed in with a devious smile on his face. Isaac loved a fight. Lottie was flung off Cora's back into Isaac's arms as Cora ran at them. Leaping out of Isaac's arms, Lottie narrowly dodged an attack as Cora swiped her claws at the pair.

Cora dug her claws into Isaac's jacket and with an eye-watering amount of strength she launched him across the clearing, Lottie winced as he crashed into a tree with a crack. Cora began to charge at him when Lottie stood in her path, blocking her. "See, one day we're gonna be friends..." Lottie started as she transformed into her on-land siren form, unsheathing her claws as they glistened in the light of the full moon. She swiped a claw across Cora's torso as the werewolf roared in fury, "...But that day isn't today." She finished as the two began to fight.

"Can't you just use your juju on her?" Isaac called out as he slowly stood as Cora started for Lottie, swiping her claws out with no real aim, just pain.

"Well given the fact I haven't mastered it without eye-contact and crazy over here won't look me in the eye, I don't wanna risk it." Lottie groaned as Cora slashed her arm, leaving four deep claw marks in its wake as Lottie was flung to the side and Cora went for Isaac again.

Scott appeared from the trees, leaping over Isaac and took Cora down, sending her crashing back with force. Even as Scott landed though, Cora was scrambling back to her own feet, only now she faced four opponents as Derek arrived and bared his fangs, roaring at his sister in challenge. Quickly scanning her surroundings, Cora began to retreat as she saw Lottie stand and make her way towards her, eventually she ran off, gunning for the darkness. Derek immediately followed with Isaac quick on his heels after sending Lottie a nod. She turned to Scott who was making his way over to the teenager still frozen in shock - she'd witnessed everything.

"Are you okay?" Scott asked the girl who just stared into the clearing in shock.

"Wha-What-" She stuttered out as Lottie glanced at Scott with a tense look on her face - the last thing they needed was a witness.

"Are you alright?" Scott asked again, sighing in relief when the girl gave a bewildered nod. "You have to get out here, okay? Get out of the woods. Get out as fast as you can." Scott instructed sternly. The girl turned to run but Lottie grabbed her arm, a little too tightly, stopping her from going anywhere.

"Not so fast my love." Lottie smiled, turning the girl to face her directly, ignoring Scott's panicked looks. "You're going to forget out faces. All of our faces. We are just faceless figures. You panicked. You don't remember our faces at all." Lottie compelled, covering their asses, knowing that if she was in the girls position she'd be straight to Papa Stilinski's office.

"I don't remember your faces." The girl replied dazed as Lottie grinned and released her.

"Perfect. Now run." Lottie instructed, watching as the girl sprinted away before turning to a stern looking Scott.

"You shouldn't have done that. She wouldn't have told anyone." He scolded.

"Oh. I'm sorry. I didn't realise that being a werewolf also made you psychic! Do you use a crystal ball or do you have a third eye I need to keep a lookout for?" Lottie mused sarcastically.

"Lotts, we need to-" Scott was cut off by the sound of Lottie's phone ringing. Holding up a finger to Scott she answered immediately.

"Lydiapad? You okay?" Lottie asked.

"There's- there's a body. Can you- can you just meet me at the pool? I need you." Lydia stuttered out as Lottie looked at Scott who sighed but nodded at the girl.

"I'll be there in twenty. Call Stiles and get him to meet us there. Get out of the lit areas okay?" Lottie instructed as she hung up. "Scotty, call me when you have a plan. Lydia found a body. She needs me. You stay safe okay?" Lottie hugged the boy briefly before running, yet again, to the Beacon Hills Public Pool. She arrived just as Stiles pulled in, the tense in body leaving as soon as she saw him leave the truck and run over to her.

"Hi Batman." She grinned, hugging him tightly as he cradled her head in his hand gently.

"You're bleeding." He replied, looking at her arm when Cora's gashes were slowly healing. "Why are you always bleeding?"

"Well I have to once a month anyway, Stiles. What's a couple more times?" She joked as she spotted Lydia hiding in the shadows. "Lydipad?" Lydia ran at Lottie with a tear stained face as she engulfed the siren in a hug. "I'm here, it's okay." Lottie nodded to Stiles who wrapped his arms around the pair, trying to help.

"Wha- what is that?" Stiles asked, looking over to the lifeguards chair.

"That'd be the dead body Stiles. Right Lydipad?" Lottie asked as the trio separated.

"I'm okay, I'm okay." Lydia repeated like a mantra. "That. That over there. Not okay." Lydia pointed to the body as Lottie walked over to the figure. Sending a silent thought of sympathy to the boy's family, she looked over his hunched figure. The boy was covered in his own blood, from his jaw to his feet as it continued to splat sporadically onto the pool tiles beneath them. His throat had been torn out.

"I'm calling my dad." Stiles announced as he took out his phone, keeping a close eye on his girlfriend who was looking up at the dead body with a sad look on her face.

"I already called 9-1-1." Lydia told the boy with a distant look in her eye as she hugged herself, in her eyes, right now all she wanted was a hug from her best friend again. As if she could sense Lydia's thoughts, Lottie looked over and made her way back over and wrapped her arms around the strawberry blonde.

"You called the police before you called us?" Stiles asked, offended.

"No, I rang Lottie first. Then the police. Then you." Lydia explained as Lottie stuck her tongue out at Stiles as his eye twitched. "What? I'm supposed to call you first when I find a dead body?"

"YES!" Stiles shouted as Lottie chuckled before gesturing with her hands for him to keep the noise down.

"Watch the decibels Batman! Two wild werewolves out for blood tonight, I don't feel like fighting Boyd and Cora." Lottie joked as Stiles sent her a worried look as Lydia tensed. "It'll be okay guys. I won't let anything happen to either of you. I promise."

"Who looks out for you?" Lydia asked quietly, looking the brunette in the eye as Lottie paused, flickering her eyes over to her boyfriend who looked gutted at the idea of not being able to look out for her.

"Stiles does. You do. Scotty does. Isaac does. Toto does. You all do. Just because you haven't all got dog breath and claws doesn't mean you don't look out for me. You all help me in more ways than you ever know. Don't you ever doubt that. Either of you." Lottie swore, holding out her pinkies for both of them to link as she kissed Lydia on the cheek and leaned over to peck Stiles on the lips. As she pulled away, her smile dropped when she saw Stiles still looked upset by Lydia's statement.

"Scott's calling." He told the girls as he picked up the phone. He quickly explained the sight before him, concluding that Boyd and Cora were responsible.

"Are you sure?" Scott asked, wanting to be certain before they went after the two werewolves.

"Well, I don't need to get up close and personal to see that there's blood everywhere. He's had his throat ripped out Scott." Stiles explained, looking over to the young man sitting in the lifeguard chair. "It's like The fucking Shining over here. If two little girls walked out and asked me to come play with them forever and ever I seriously would not be surprised." Stiles scoffed.

"Come play with us!" Lottie popped up behind Stiles making him jump as she caught his phone before he completely dropped it.

"Can you look a little closer? Make sure it was them." Scott asked as Stiles put the phone on speaker.

"Make sure? I don't know who else is ripping throats out around here. Do you?"

"Please, just look."

Stiles looked over at the body with a sigh and slowly made his way over, describing the exact scene to Scott as Lottie let go of Lydia's hand and walked over to Stiles as she noticed a glint of light reflecting off the boy's hand at the same time as Stiles did. "Stiles is that-"

"A purity ring. Huh." Stiles finished for her before he relayed the information to Scott and hung up. He moved to walk back over to Lydia but Lottie stopped him.

"Stiles. Don't ever, and I mean ever, doubt how much you do for me. You mean the world to me and I'd be lost without you." Lottie placed both her hands on either side of Stiles' face, forcing him to look down at her. "I love you. Do you love me?"

"More than anything. Always." He answered instantly, not a shadow of doubt in his mind.

"That is all I need. That's all I want. Your love means more to me than anything." Lottie smiled as he slowly un-tensed and smiled down at her. Reaching up on her tiptoes she placed a gentle kiss to his lips as he melted into her.

"Guys," Lydia called out, "I adore you both. But this is not the time nor place. Remember the dead guy?" Lottie pulled away, sending an apologetic look to Stiles and cringing at the dead body.

"Oops."

✧༺♥༻✧

"You two didn't have to follow me home." Lydia sighed as she flicked on her bedroom light switch, illuminating her little slice of peace.

"We wanted to make sure you got home safe. And that you didn't need anything." Lottie explained as Stiles nodded furiously.

"I had a police escort Lo." Lydia smiled softly.

"Hey, I know the inner workings of that force and they're not nearly as reliable as people think." Stiles offered as Lottie chuckled.

"And yet you both followed me to my room because?"

"I love your room-" "That is just--I mean--I have no answer for that. I'll leave." Lottie and Stiles answered at the same time as Lydia sighed.

"You really want to go without asking me the question you're dying to ask me?"

"What? I don't have a question. No questions here." Stiles stumbled his way through his weak defence. "Maybe my face just gives off a naturally interrogatory expression."

"Well, your interrogatory expression is getting on my nerves. Lo? Any questions?"

"Yeah. How'd you know where the body was?" Lottie asked, she knew Lydia hated it when people tiptoed around her so she swore she'd be politely upfront with her.

"I have no clue how I ended up finding that body. I didn't even realise where I was until I was out of the car."

"So you literally just showed up there?" Stiles queried.

"Yes, literally. Like I was sleepwalking."

"But the last time something like this happened–"

"I know. Derek's uncle." Lydia cut Stiles off as Lottie began to think murderous thoughts.

"Peter." Stiles surmised.

"When am I allowed to kill him? Like seriously." Lottie asked after a moment's pause as the two teenagers laughed at the small girl's frustration. Eventually Stiles and Lottie made their way out of the Martin Mansion and sat in his Jeep in silence. "Strange how Scott hasn't called with a plan? I told him, when he knew how to stop Cora and Boyd, to call me?"

"Lotts, you've done enough tonight. You've literally only just healed. Just stay with me tonight?" Stiles asked tiredly, wishing that they could have a moment just for them.

"Always." She grinned, squeezing his hand three times and leaning over to rest her forehead on his as they drank in the comfort they received from just being in each other's presence. Their solace was disturbed when Lottie's phone rang, blasting Taylor Swift throughout the vehicle. "How strange, Mama McCall is ringing?" She acknowledged before answering the phone.

"Lottie? I know it's late but can you come to the hospital? Bring Stiles too."

"Of course, are you okay?" Lottie asked as she nodded for Stiles to turn the Jeep on and start moving.

"I'm fine just- you need to see this."

"We'll be right there." Lottie promised before Melissa hung up and Lottie turned in her seat to face Stiles. "Apparently there is something we HAVE to see at the hospital."

"That doesn't sound good." Stiles groaned as he drove to the hospital. "Why can't it ever be, visit the fairground?"

"That would be far too fun! I promise though, a fairground date is on the cards."

The two of them pulled into Beacon Hills hospital quickly and ran into the reception, spotting Melissa immediately. The older woman sped out from behind the reception and dragged the teenagers towards the morgue. "Over here. And if you tell anyone I showed you this I swear to God I'll kill you slowly and painfully." Lottie tutted.

"Now, Mama McCall, that wasn't very nice."

"Why do you want us to see a body we've already seen?" Stiles asked as Melissa pulled on his arm, tugging him along.

"Because you two didn't see everything."

Entering the morgue, Lottie wrapped her arms around herself as the cool air from the room seeped into her skin. Melissa carefully pulled back the sheet covering the young man from the pool to reveal his upper body. Lottie leaned closer to the body as Melissa gestured for them to take a closer look. "See this around his neck? That's a ligature mark. That means he was strangled with something like rope or cord." Melissa explained, pointing at the red marks littered across the deceased man's body.

Stiles paused his inspection looking oddly perplexed. "Wait a second. What kind of werewolf strangles someone? That's not very werewolfy."

"Huh, werewolfy. That's a new one." Lottie sighed a chuckle as Melissa nodded in agreement with Stiles' statement.

"Exactly what I thought. And then there's this," Melissa carefully lifted the young man's head and turned it to the side. Lottie quickly guided Stiles' head into her shoulder as she assessed the man's head.

"Oh my God, what is that? Is that brain matter?" Stiles asked, his voice muffled due his place in Lottie's shoulder, he peeked a quick glance, confirming his thoughts as he gagged. "Oh God, it is."

"Do you see the indentation?" Melissa asked.

"In a second I'm going to see my dinner all over the floor." Stiles groaned as Lottie moved them forward to get a closer look, swallowing her own rising bile.

"This kid was hit in the back of the head. Hard enough to kill him. In fact, any one of these things could've killed him. Somebody seriously wanted this poor kid dead." Melissa explained, sympathy dripping in her voice.

"Then this can't be Boyd or Cora. They wouldn't do all that. Maybe it's just one murder. Like a random coincidence." Stiles concluded as he stood, now calmed from his feeling of sickness as Lottie took one more glance at the brain matter oozing from the dead boy's head and grabbed the nearest bin - promptly puking in it.

"Sorry. I was holding it in. Brain matter makes me queasy?" She shrugged as Stiles rubbed her back. Melissa sent her an apologetic look and pulled the sheet back over the boy.

"I don't think it's just one." Melissa grimaced at the thought of the other body a few tables over. "That girl over there," She began, nodding to the second covered body, "She has the exact same injuries as this body."

"Scott's calling me, one sec guys." Lottie answered the phone as Stiles and Melissa make their way over to the body. "Scotty, you have a plan?"

"We're at the school, we're gonna lock them in the basement. Stay with Stiles. We've got it covered." Scott reassure her as he barely explained their plan.

"Are you sure?" Lottie asked, glancing back at Stiles and frowning when she saw Melissa place a hand on Stiles' back. Lottie panicked when she saw Stiles wipe at his eyes.

"Yeah I'm-"

"Great, I gotta go. Love you bye." Lottie quickly hung up before rushing over to Stiles. "Stiles? What's wron-" She cut herself off when she looked at the body. Laying on the metal gurney, cold and lifeless was Heather - the girl whose party they'd been to not even a week ago. "Oh God." Lottie held a hand up to her mouth before she pushed aside her shock and took Stiles into her arms, rubbing his back gently as she cradled his head in her other hand. "Oh Stiles. I am so sorry. I'm so, so sorry." Lottie mumbled as she ran her fingers through his hair.

"I'm sorry– I didn't know." Melissa stuttered as Stiles slowly lifted his head, keeping his eyes shut as Lottie gently wiped away his tears with her thumbs. He turned his head to look at Heather's now covered body as another tear escaped him. Lottie never let the tear hit his cheek, she caught it, swearing whoever killed Heather would pay - she'd destroy anyone that caused Stiles pain.

"I was--I was at her party. It was a birthday party. Her name's Heather." Stiles stumbled over each word, each syllable a struggle for him to speak.

"We should call your father. You're a witness." Melissa tried but Stiles face was morphing from an expression filled with sadness to one of realisation. At Heather's party she had a necklace around her neck, a simple silver chain with a silver ring looped on it. A ring that was almost identical to the purity ring that the other body was wearing.

"Was there anyone else tonight? I mean--any other bodies come in? Or even someone missing?" Stiles rambled as he began to put the pieces together. Lottie practically felt the cogs in his mind turn as she watched him figure out the puzzle pieces, putting them in place.

"No. I mean no bodies but–  Two girls. They brought the first one in--Caitlin--to do a tox screen. From what I overheard, it sounds like her girlfriend, Emily, just disappeared. They were in the woods and–" Lottie paled. It had to have been the girl she compelled. But she was alone, Lottie was sure there was not another person with her, the werewolves would've sensed her.

"Nobody's found her yet?" Lottie asked, feeling guilt weighing down on her, she should've known this girl wasn't alone. She should've known.

"I don't know."

"The first one–" Stiles started.

"Caitlin." Melissa informed them, giving the face a name.

"Is she here now? Is she still here?" Lottie asked, sensing her boyfriend's growing angst.

"I-I think so."

"Where is she? I have to talk to her." Stiles began to panic, he needed to speak to Caitlin.

"Why?" Melissa asked.

"Because I think I know what's happening."

Melissa left to find Caitlin as Stiles and Lottie moved to the side of the room, huddled in the corner as Lottie rubbed soothing circles on the back of his hand.

"Virgin." Stiles blurted out.

"An astute observation Stiles but I don't see why that's relevant. Also, it takes one to know one." She tried to joke, not understanding the name calling when he himself was still a virgin. It also just wasn't the time nor the place for that discussion.

"No, come on, you know I'd never be like that. I mean they're virgins. The - the victims are virgins. At least I think they are. The guy was wearing a purity ring. Heather was wearing a ring that was eerily similar on her necklace, I remember when she got it years ago - she was mortified at the idea of wearing it, said it was a beacon to her virginity. I'm willing to bet Emily was a virgin too."

"Okay so let's find out." Lottie agreed, it sounded like a viable option and would follow Stiles blindly anyway.

"You believe me?" Stiles asked, sounding shocked.

"I'm offended you even felt the need to ask that. But yes, I'll always believe you Stiles." She smiled softly up at her boyfriend, a smile filled with so much love and trust as he felt a comforting warmth rush over him.

"Oh how I love you, Lottie Bailey." He mumbled, looking deeply into her eyes.

"I love you ​​Miec-"

"Please, not the full government name Lotts. Not the first name." Stiles groaned, closing his eyes and looking to the ceiling as Lottie grinned.

"Just this once. After all, a morgue isn't the most romantic place to exchange "I love you's." She grimaced, tugging on his hand and pulling him out of the room. They quickly found Caitlin as Melissa stood off to the side, watching the trio's discussion.

"We weren't doing anything that bad. I've camped out there plenty of times." Caitlin explained to the duo, she looked devastated.

"But why tonight?" Stiles asked.

"We wanted to be alone for one night. Emily lives with her Mom and I have three roommates. Not exactly romantic settings, you know?"

"How long have you two been together?" Lottie asked, trying to let her empathy translate whilst being inquisitive.

"Three months last week."

"So, you wanted to make it romantic right?" Stiles offered, knowing that that's what he wanted for Lottie too.

"Yeah, you know. Because..." Caitlin trailed off, avoiding eye contact with the two teenagers opposite her.

"Because it was her first time." Stiles concluded. Caitlin nodded as tears sprung to her eyes, fear evident.

"They're going to find her, right? Aren't they?" Caitlin asked. Lottie had never heard a silence as loud as the one that followed that question. Melissa pulled the two teenagers away from Caitlin.

"Guys, I think you two need to try and get some rest. Come back tomorrow, I know you'll want to show Scott. Go home. Get some sleep." She mothered the two motherless teens, the best way she could, smiling softly, wishing she could aid in comforting them more.

"We'll be back tomorrow. Goodnight Melissa." Lottie smiled tiredly, taking control of the situation and tugging Stiles towards the exit gently.

"Bu-but-" Stiles tried.

"Stiles, baby. You're exhausted, there's nothing we can do tonight. I promise, we'll figure this out but tonight? We're going to bed. Come on, I'll drive." She promised as she reached into his pocket and took out his keys.

"Can we stay at your house? I don't wanna deal with my dad questioning me." Stiles mumbled as Lottie held open the passenger door of Roscoe and guided Stiles into his seat before nodding at him and making her way round to the driver's seat.

"Do you want music?" She asked as she put the key in the ignition, turning to look at the boy and smiling softly when she saw he was sleeping. "My baby." She whispered, putting the car in drive and taking them home.

✧༺♥༻✧

Lottie was standing back in the morgue not even twenty-four hours later, accompanied by Stiles and Scott, looking over Heather's lifeless frame.

"So Boyd and Cora might not have killed anyone then?" Scott asked.

"You're going to wish that they did." Stiles mumbled as Lottie rested her head on his shoulder.

"Why?" Scott asked bewildered.

"I'm not totally sure yet, but that other girl who was out in the woods, Emily? They're eventually going to find her." Stiles began his theory aloud. "He's one of them. Emily, Heather, the guy Lydia found at the pool. All three were virgins. And all of them are going to have the same three injuries." Stiles frowned, looking at the lacerations on Heather's throat. "Strangled. Throat slashed. Head bashed in."

"It's called the Threefold Death." Lottie explained as Stiles covered Heather up with the white sheet, silently wishing that she was at peace.

"So if they're not random killings, what are they?" Scott asked.

"Sacrifices. Human sacrifices."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.7K 1K 13
teen wolf season four book four stiles stilinski x fem!oc completed ยฉ voidvaleska
29.4K 836 23
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“ ๐’˜๐’๐’Ž๐’‚๐’ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’‰๐’‚๐’—๐’† ๐’‰๐’Š๐’” ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’•๐’ ๐’Œ๐’†๐’†๐’‘" Book 1 Stiles Stilinski x Fem!OC TW S1-2 Started: 04/17/24 ...
79K 1.8K 14
teen wolf season two book two stiles stilinski x fem!oc completed ยฉ voidvaleska
36.9K 575 29
"Something bad is bound to happen." [Teen Wolf] [Season 1 - 6] [Stiles Stilinski x OC] [On Hold] STARTED: NOVEMBER 1, 2020 FINISHED: ( on break .. wi...