Prettiest replacement

By SakshiR10

"tum aaisa nahi kar sakti , tumhari shaadi hai aaj"she tried to make her understand but her sister didnot und... More

HELLO
CHARACTERS
ONE
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE

TWO

3.9K 249 13
By SakshiR10

2200+ words

Na jaane kya kar rahe hai hum,

jo sochata tha kabhi nahi karenge aaj wohi kar rahe hain hum.

At morning

"Tara mujhe tumse kuch baat karni hai" saying this Tanisha came in her room and sat on the bed.

(Tara I need to talk to you about something)

"haan bolo kya huwa"Tara said while making her hair.

(Yes, say what)

"Tumhe kya lagta hai rista kiske liye aaraha hai?"

(Who do you think Rista is cominng for?)

"Dadu ne bola na woh toh tabhi pata chale ga jab woh log aayenge"

(Grandfather said that we will know only when they come.)

"Tara yrr Dadu hamare saath yaisa kaise kar sakte hai"

(Tara Yerr Dadu how can he do this to us)

"aasia matlab" saying this Tara came and sat next to her.

"matlab jis inssan ko hum jante tak nahi hai woh kal hamare ghar hamara rista mangne aarahe hai"

(Meaning, a person whom we don't even know is coming to our house tomorrow asking for our relationship.)

"who said we don't know them....dadu knows them very well and what else do we need"

"agar tumsa aaisa sochi toh na toh tum sabse dumb insaan ho"Tara added.

(If you think like this then you are the dumbest person)

"You must know that dadu thinks so much about everything , so think yourself that how can he give his granddaughter into the hands of someone without even thinking about it."Tara again spoke.

Then she turned to Tanisha and asked her if she understood it or not.

"Tara, you don't really care what he will be like, who he is, how educated he is, what he does"Tanisha asked her.

"No, I have full faith in Dadu"

"So would you marry a person whom you have never met and do not know?"asked Tanisha.

"Look, Tanisha Dadu will never make a wrong decision in our case and in the matter of getting married, I will definitely marry him because I completely trust Dadu."said Tara.

"chalo ab zyada tension mat lo aur ready ho jao woh log kisi bhi time aate honge"saying this Tara stood up and went downstairs.

(Now don't take too much tension and get ready, they will come any time.)

At Singhania mansion.

"Toh sab log ready hogao 1 baje tak hume waha jana hai"said Abhiraaj.

"Dadu aap log chale jaiye mere kuch important investers London se aarahe hai woh mein nahi aasakta" said Aaditya while munching his food.

"Beta par...."before Dadu could complete Aaditya cut him off.

"Dadu aapke kehene se mein shaadi ke liye maan gaya ar mein apne business mein koi compromise nahi karunga, yeh mere liye bohot important investors hai"said Aaditya.

Dadu knew that he can not force Aaditya to leave his meeting cause he will never agree to it no matter what. His first priority is his work.He may be listening to them now but his dadu knows that once he gets angry he will not recognise the person standing infront of him.

"Thik hai beta fir hum chale jayenge aap apna kam kariye"said Dadu.

"Don't worry bhai we will see bhabhi and send you her photos"spoke Viyaan.

"I don't want it"Aaditya said and stood up and directly went to his office,

"Whats wrong with this man why is he always so grumpy"said Viyaan while having his breakfast.

"Get ready till 11 " said Abhiraaj and went to his room.

Everyone were getting ready and then they left for Sharma house.

At sharma house.

"Tanisha, you are not ready yet, get ready soon, they will be coming" said Tara and entered Tanisha's room.

"I'm fine like this"said Tanisha while using her phone.

"No no, it won't work like this, so be a little prepared and they too should be confused as to whom to pick, like this toh they will choose me"

"don't talk nonsense i'm fine"

"yaar Tanisha kuch toh accha peheno"saying this Tara went to her cupboard and choosed a blue dress for her.

"Take these clothes and get ready quickly, don't be stubborn."

Soon the door bell rand and Singhania family entered. Anubhav and Abhiraaj hugged eachother while other greeted eachother while joining hands.

Tara came from upstairs and peeked through the door to see whole family entering.

Tara again ran back to Tanisha and informed that they are here.

Sunita called her both the daughter and made them it with all of them.

"ji woh Aaditya ke kuch inverters aagaye the toh woh nahi aapaya aaj"said suraj.

(ji, some of Aditya's inverters had arrived, so he could not come today)

 They greeted everyone and then Anubhav told them to go and speak with Viyaan and saanvi.

"would you like to go to see our garden"asked Tara with smile and they nodded.

Tara and Tanisha were walking infront when Tara whispered.

"is he so busy to come and even see the girl. Look, Tanisha, the boy seems very arrogant."

"What an arrogant boy he is who didn't come to see the girl himself"again spoke Tara.

"Keep quiet Tara, his siblings are here"

They went to their garden and sat on swing.

"Viyaan and saanvi how is your family"asked Tara.

"They are really friendly but our Aaditya bhaiya is kind of grumpy and rude.I mean he is nice but sometimes his anger is way to much "said viyaan.

"ohh" said Tara.

Then Tara again turned to Tanisha and spoke

"I told you he was arrogant "

Tanisha glared at Tara and she stayed quite.

"Tara and Tanisha what do you both do when you are free?"asked Saanvi.

"I like to do my work, parties and be with my friends"said Tanisha.

"I also do like to do parties and be with my friend but mostly I like to visit Orphanage and be with family"said Tara.

"So now we still don't know whom Dadu wants to make Aaditya bhaiya wife we will call you by your name" said viyaan and they agreed.

They were enjoying. Tara was making everyone laugh where Tanisha was lost in his thought and did not talk much. Tara had already became their really good friend.Viyaan and Saanvi both liked Tara.

"What do you think about getting married in our family" asked viyaan.

"we don't know you all yet so it kind so awkward"said Tanisha.

"I will be happy because I will have  a friend like you both in the house" said Tara.

Soon they were called inside the house by sunita.

"Beta Tanisha we want you to get married to our elder son Aaditya"spoke suraj.

"toh rishta pakka"

"ji ji bilkul pakka toh fir shaadi ki date fix kar lete hai mein aaj he jake pandit ji se baat kar leta hu aur kal aap ko bata dunga"said Abhiraaj.

(Yes, absolutely sure, then let's fix the date of marriage, I will talk to  Pandit ji today and will tell you tomorrow.")

Everyone were really happy except Tanisha .Its really difficult to know why was she not happy.

After having conversation for sometime the Singhania left.

Tanisha and Tara were sitting with their family.

"Beta I am really happy that you are getting married in such a great family"said Anubhav.

"ab toh pura ghar mera aur iska kamra bhi"said Tara.

(Now the whole house is mine and her room too)

"Beta ab toh apki bhi shaadi ki umar ho gai hai"said suraj while looking at Tara.

( now you too have reached the age of marriage)

"aap kya mujhe bhi bagana chahate hain ghar se abhi pehele ek toh chali jaye"

(Do you want me to leave too? Let's one leave the house first.")

After having their food Tara and Tanisha went to Tanisha's room.

"yaar Tanisha tum yeh sab saman leke jana"

(Dude Tanisha, you take all this stuff with you.")

"Tanisha, let me tell you one thing, you keep suppressing Aaditya, I find him very arrogant."

Tanisha was not in mood to talk so she just stayed quite.

"Yes, now you have found another family, why will you talk to me?"saying this Tara went to her grandfather.

"dadu did you take medicine?"

"yes beta and where is tanisha?"
"who Tanisha Dadu, now you have only one granddaughter me ,Tanisha, now she has become a stranger."

After having conversation for sometime , Tara went to her room and found Tanisha sitting on her bed.

"Kya huwa Tanisha kuch kaam tha kya"

(What happened Tanisha, did you have some work?)

"Tara agar tum kisi se mohabbat karti toh kya fir bhi yeh shaadi karti?"

(Tara, if you loved someone, would you still marry?")

"hey bhaagwan tum abhi bhi issi baat pe ho"

(oh god you're still on this thing)

"Wait no, do you love anyone?"asked Tara.

"No"

"And by the way, this love is very useless, I don't have enough time, and then we wait for 3, 4 years and then make promises, then it becomes a tragedy, someone's mother and father do not care, someone likes someone else and someone else just pass the time"she spoke again.

"Look Tanisha, you are lucky to have got a great family and mom and dad and dadu too, look how happy they are."

"yes you are right" saying this Tanisha went to her room.

"What's the problem? Why is this girl not happy? She sits there looking gross all the time."Taraspoke to herself.

Then she went to sleep.

At Singhania corporation:

Aaditya was doing his work when the door of his office slammed and opened.

"bhaiya rista pakka hogya" Viyaan said with full excitment.

(brother the marriage is confirmed)

"thik hai"Aaditya replied in dark voice without looking at Viyaan and showing any emotion.

"par yaar bhaiya aapki shaadi toh Tanisha bhabhi se ho rahi hai par mujhe toh Tara pasand thi"Viyaan said while making his face.

(But brother, you are getting married to Tanisha Bhabhi but I liked Tara.)

"yaar bhaiya agar aap ki shaadi Tara se hoti na toh woh toh puri ghar mein jaan daldeti"Viyaan added.

(Brother, if you were married to Tara, she would have brought life to the whole house.)

"it doesn't matter now"Aaditya spoke but his eyes were fixed on his laptop.

"kya har har time yeh sadi si sakal kyun banate herete ho"Viyaan said and this time Aaditya glared at him.

(Why do you keep making this rotten face every time?)

"thik hain na gussa kyun kar rahe ho "Viyaan said while making his face.

(ok why are you angry)

"chalo niklo mere office se"Aaditya said in a deep voice and Viyaan left.

(get out of my office)

Now Aaditya was lost in his thought thinking, How is he using the girl to his advantage.

At Singhania mansion

Aaditya was back at home. today he was late, it was almost 11 and everyone had gone to their room and he also directly went to his room and changed his clothes. Now he was just lying in his bed and staring at roof.He was again just lost in his thought.

I am using someone for my own benefit, when she comes and finds out all this, what will she think, her heart will be broken, I will never be able to give her the right to be my wife, I will never be able to give her my love . even after knowing everything I can't do anything but I will tell her everything after marriage and I will tell her not to have any expectations from this marriage.She will make a great daughter-in-law of this house but will never be my wife.To the world we may be a perfect couple but in the room we will be nothing.

While thinking all these he felt asleep.

Next day

Abhiraaj was in call and everyone were sitting around him. Aaditya came and saw them surrounding hid Dadu. He went near them and asked Viyaan what was happening.

"The date of your destruction is being fixed."Viyaan said.

"what"Aaditya asked and then Aarti Singhania, his dadi spoke.

"kuch nahi beta aap ki shaadi ka date fix kar rahe hai"

(Nothing son, we are fixing the date of your marriage.")

"thik hai mein office ja raha hu"

(ok i am going to office)

"Hey wait, this is your office, no one will scold you if you ask for being late, go after hearing your wedding date."Abhiraaj spoke.

Aaditya sat next to saanvi and dadu was talking in call.

"thik hai pandit ji dhanyabaad"Abhiraaj spoke.

(ok pandit ji thanks)

"Two dates are perfect for marriage, one after a week and one directly after 10 months"

"fix the next week one"Aaditya spoke and everyone looked at him.

"Whoo brother, you can't wait for marriage."Viyaan again teased Aaditya and he glared at Viyaan.

"won't it be too soon?"Abhiraaj asked.

"No dadu, this date is fine, I can't keep this tension for the next 10 months, I have a lot of work to do."

"Work is an excuse, brother want to get married soon."Viyaan spoke.

"If you open your mouth one more time no one will be worse than me"Aaditya spoke in irritated voice.

"tumse bura koi ho bhi nhi sakta"Viyaan spoke while rolling his eyes.

​(no one can be worse than you)

"If you weren't my brother I would have treated you so badly."Aaditya spoke and Viyaan understood what he was talking about.

Aaditya went to his office.

Abhiraaj called Anubhav and told him about the date at first Anubhav was hesitated because time was really less but he agreed. Abhiraaj also told him that there will be directly marriage as there is no time for any other function and both the family happily agreed.

At sharma house

Anubhav told his son and his daughter in law about the date and they were happy. Tanisha and Tara both were in work and came back home at evening.

Avubhav called them and told them the happy news. Tara was really happy but Tanisha face fell down, she didnot looked happy.

After a while they went to Tanisha's room.

"Now you are getting married in a week, then I will live alone and rule the house"she did a happy dance.

Tara  looked at Tanisha and understood that she was not happy she asked her about it but Tanisha replied that she was just nervous.

"What is there to be nervous about, you are my sister, don't insult me by being nervous, look at me, be like me, I am never nervous"

After talking for few more minutes Tara said goodnight to Tanisha and went to her room.

THANKYOU FOR READING....

HAVE A GREAT DAY AND LOTS OF LOVE.

FOR SPOILER FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM: authorsakshi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

211K 8.4K 72
An Indian brother-sister/family story. The Singhania family is the most prestigious family in the country. Together, they seemed to be invincible...
80.6K 4.2K 21
~ Abhimanyu Raghuvanshi The most handsome eligible bachelor of India , who looks are of a Greek god , who is cold , arrogant, straight forward, have...
283K 10.2K 74
Shraddha Goel was born with a silver spoon, but she is a humble, kind, and soft girl. When she was twenty-two years old, she married Rohit Mehra, a w...
401K 23.7K 28
[SLOW UPDATES] " Bhut pasand hena aapko woh usi ke saath rahiye na jaiye " she tried to push him He pinned her to the wall. He was so close to her th...