The Dark Pheonix

By bluesmeraldos1310

& Pheonix needs to be burned again and again in the fire of blood and Vengeance. Sequel to 'The Vengeance.' More

Intro.
Author's Note
SNEAK PEAK: Shadow of the Dark Clouds.
The Past crawls back
Worries
Uncertainty
Half Truth
Chaos in Heaven
Silence that Hurts.
Let it burn again.
House Of Cards(1)
Lie
House of Cards(2)
Is it true?
Hope
Summertime Sadness
Blood, Sweat & Tears
Flashback
We are Together
Puzzle(1)
Interlude
Run
"Burn Me"
Friend of a Enemy
Standing Next to You
Back to Milan
Things make Sense
Interlude Dawn
Maybe If I was There for You
Come back to Me
Reunion
Heaven & Back
Good to be back
This wasn't supposed to be!
Sneak Peak: Life is a Circle
Timeless

Let's Forget Today.

56 6 65
By bluesmeraldos1310

"Jimin...."
"Yes mom!!!!"
"In the Evening, help me in the kitchen. Seo Min Young is coming over."
"Why don't you ask Noona???" Jimin said eyes concentrated on cutting the twigs of the little tree.
"She has her exams coming, Jimin....."
"Then Jungkook..... He is here..."
"For holidays...."

Jimin groaned in frustration.
"You always make me work. Am I not your favourite?????" He spoke whinning.

"Aww, come here." Hye Soo extended her arms calling him for a hug. The pair was outside in the little space they had in the back of their house, trying to manage the plants Hye Soo has and some newly bought ones.

Jimin threw himself in his mother's embrace. His mother gave him a warm hug, ruffling his hair.
"You are my most favourite, Jimin."
"Don't lie, mom."
Hye Soo pulled back to look into the eyes of her son.
"I am not lying. You are my favourite. And you need to learn how to take care of yourself, along with the people you love. That's why I ask help from you...."
"That's a bad way of manipulating your own son to do the work....."

Hye Soo laughed.
"Oh you are so much like me." She dramatically sighed, pulling a bit away to arrange the new flower plant.

"You look so happy everytime she comes over." Jimin joined helping her now.
"Who??? Min Young????"
"Yeah.. I think she is your best friend."
Hye Soo smiled softly. Jimin rarely see that smile of his mother.
"She is not just a best friend, Jimin. She is the only family I had and I am left with."

Jimin nodded understanding her words.

"Jimin, Can you promise me something???"
Hye Soo spoke eyes trained on the plant.

"What?? To help you in the garden tomorrow???? I am not sure about that..."
Hye Soo laughed so hard this time at the bluntness of her son, maybe he gained it from her.

"No!! Not that..." She said composing herself.
"Then you can ask."
"When I am not here in future, can you look after Min Young and her family?"
Jimin kept his gaze locked at his mother, trying to process her words.
"Just try to ensure they are safe. Maybe if you feel they are not, then atleast inform Min Young beforehand. Can you do that for me???"

"Mom??? Are you going somewhere???"
Jimin asked, fear creeping on his skin, his heart started to beat out of rhythm.

His mother didn't replied at first maybe lost in thoughts.
"Mom!!! It's my seventeenth birthday in a week."
Maybe that bought his mother our of trance.
"Oh no no... I am not going anywhere now. I am just asking...."
Jimin felt a relief washed over him. The fear of loosing his mother makes him sick. He feels his stomach churning, not able to breathe properly.

He hugged his mother again, tightly.
Hope he can hold her this way until time runs out of time.
He can't loose his mother.
He can't imagine loosing his mother.

"I will...." He muttered lowly but enough for Hye Soo to hear.
She run her fingers through his messy hair, soothing him down. Jimin melted into her embrace.
"I know you will."
"You care about them a lot!!!" Jimin said still nuzzling into his mother's kinda dirty clothes with soil all over it.
His mother has a unique scent, that calms him down as if he is so safe there.
His mother tugged his arm but Jimin remained there. So she spoke,
"I do... I do care about them a lot. Cause I got to see you just because of them and I got to be happy cause of them."

Jimin is seating in the living. Jungkook is saying how Taehyung is sometimes so intimadating to their employees that one day they nearly ran away seeing him at a coffee shop.
Jimin can't imagine Taehyung being intimadating.
But he knows one thing, Jungkook deserves to be happy. Taehyung deserves to be happy.
And now they are happy he guesses.

Jimin is missing his mother a lot nowadays. Sometimes he feel air is struck in his lungs and it doesn't move, the pain grows into something that feels like needles pricking.
He wonders if this is the way his mother felt when she used to keep everything to herself.
For days she would be gone and Jimin didn't know anything about how scary and dangerous her work was.
When he got to know the fear didn't let him sleep for a month.
Nowadays Jimin wonders if this is what she meant when she said, "We just don't kill people, sometimes we need to kill ourselves too."

Jimin sighed, sipping his drink again.
He really didn't want to go with Yoongi today.
He feels like his insides are broken, he doesn't want to seek solace in him today.
Atleast after what he asked him yesterday.

Just then the doorbell ringed, Taehyung opened the door.
"Oh hey Hyung!!! How are you!!?"

"I am fine." A voice spoke flatly.
"Let's join us."
"Oh absolutely no. Someone needs to drive atleast. Where is the drunk mess?"

Jimin rolls his eyes, sipping his drink.
"Asshole." He mutters under his breathe.

Yoongi walks into the apartment. His eyes fall on Jimin first, sipping his drink he looks at Yoongi from the corner from his eye and ignores his presence.

Yoongi does the same.
"How are you Jungkook??"

"I am fine." Jungkook gives him a nod.

"Let's go!" He tells Jimin giving him a quick glance.
Jimin doesn't reply but he gets up from his seat a bit irritated, not specifically at Yoongi but the other two.

He speaks, "Ohh Yoong!!! let me tell you the occasion of today's dinner."

He spoke too sweetly, as if honey dripping from his voice, but his eyes are too sharp as if wanna cut through the one standing in front of him.

"Occasion??" He asked amused.

"Yeah?? Or what?? You think Hyowon's cheap CEO hosts dinner without a reason?" He glares at Taehyung, throwing daggers at him.

"Oh you are getting petty." Taehyung shruggs.

"Oh I am absolutely." & turns to Yoongi,
"these two, asshole & a prick are dating."

"What???" When that happened????" Yoongi's eyes widen at the announcement, his voice shocked. He doesn't even know the slightest.

"Three months."

"Wait!!!! how do you know???" Taehyung frowns.

"Magic." Jimin snaps his fingers

"We deserve some privacy, Jimin." Taehyung rolls his eyes at him, shuffling in the living.

"& I am literally leaving my own house today for that."

Jungkook leans a bit towards Yoongi whispering to him,
"I think he has lost his mind. Take care of yourself."
Yoongi laughs a bit heartily at the words.

"Hey you little piece of...." Jimin was literally on the verge of throwing his hands at Jungkook and pull him by his ears when Yoongi intervened.
"Jimin enough..." He pulled him by his arms.
"Let's go, you are drunk."

Jungkook sticked his tongue out to mock him and Jimin was furious by now,
"Hey you....."
"No Jimin!!!.. Let's go." Yoongi stops him by holding him by his arms. He huffs and kinda gives in.
"I will see you next time." He warns Jungkook.
But Jungkook doesn't seem to mind it.

"Let's go." Yoongi speaks again, this time a bit gently. Jimin started following Yoongi's lead to get out the apartment when Taehyung spoke standing just behind Jimin now.
"I will be out of Seoul for sometime." His lips are pressed in a thin line, forming a sad smile.
Jimin instantly becomes calm turning towards his bestfriend, returning a same kind of smile to him but softer.
"When you will be back???"

"I guess it will take ten- twelve days."

Jimin pulls him in a hug.
"I will miss you." He mumbles.

"I will miss you too." Taehyung replied returning him a tight hug.

"Ohh what a drama!!!" Jungkook snickers from the side.
"Jimin, he is just going for ten days and he is not going for a war." He sasses.

Jimin looks at him sharply and then to his bestfriend,
"I wouldn't mind if you happens to replace your boyfriend someday."

Taehyung gave him a boxy smile in return,
"I will think about it.
Bye for now."

"Bye, Taehyung."

"Bye, hyung." He says to Yoongi.
Yoongi just waves his hands towards them and nearly pulling Jimin out of the apartment.

As the pair gets out of the sight, Taehyung speaks folding his arms on his chest,
"I didn't know you can act and play so well." He looks at Jungkook sharply.

"Ohh you should know it. I lived with your best friend for years. Okay??? I know him pretty much better than anyone else." He smiles fondly.

Taehyung smiles back.
Does Jungkook really knows Jimin better than anyone else???

As Jimin sits in the passenger seat, he cursed the pair specially Jungkook a bit too much that Yoongi had a hard time controlling his smile.

"What??" He barks at Yoongi, nearly throwing daggers at him now.

"Nothing..." Yoongi replied, stifling his own smile.

The car ride was mostly silent. Jimin kept looking out of the window, looking at the streets and city lights, letting his mind roam all over the thoughts he had.

He didn't want to be with Yoongi today.
No he wanted to be with him.
And he hates the fact that he wants it.

A light rain started. Raindrops splattering across the window, making the city lights a blur.
His mind is diving into a haze too.
Soon the rain gets heavy, the city lights and their colours mixing all into the blurriness.
Same his mind.
His thoughts are getting messier, a weight sitting on his chest and he can't exactly figure out why.
He looks at the rain again, as if the sky is pouring his emotions out on his behalf.
He takes a deep breath. The sound of rain felt so soothing to his heart.

Soon they gets struck in traffic, maybe cause of the rain the traffic is a bit thick and the cars nearly not moving. Jimin felt irritated. He wanted to go to the apartment as soon as possible and close himself off. The silence is getting too much and for Jimin, he doesn't know when it will tick him off.
Unconsciously, his eyes roamed towards Yoongi.

The red light coming from the back of the next car in engulfing them. For a moment it was just the sounds of rain falling over the cars.
Yoongi's features look too sharp in the light. His eyes takes a note of them all over again.
How his eyes are sharply looking at the road, a deep frown settled on the relaxed face. His sharp jawline & the curve of his nose.
The surroundings get blurred for a minute, even the sounds.
His eyes are fixated on Yoongi.
How his lips are pressed in a thin line now. He looks at his outfit now, just a normal oversized black tee with some loose-fit jeans.
His dark hair is messy & nearly falling over his eyes.
He can get a peak of his collarbones from the bit wide neck of the T-shirt. He notices how his lips slightly parted as he took a deep breathe. His right arm is resting on the window pane, his forefinger rubbing his lower lips.
Ohh How much he just wants to kiss them, and hear the man's voice into it,

Suddenly the Car at the back hits the horn too loud.

Wait....
Wait...
What the fuck he is thinking????
His eyes gets wide in realization & he quickly reverts his gaze, coughing to get his senses back.
A heat is creeping up his cheeks, his palms are sweating.
What the fuck he was even doing???

When Yoongi's eyes fall on him next, Jimin is a blushing mess, fidgeting with his fingers.
A few seconds ago he actually noticed when Jimin was looking at him but he acted as if he didn't.
He smirks to himself as the car gets moving and Jimin felt he could relax again.
But no he couldn't.
His thoughts keep going back to Yoongi and he nearly wanted to slap himself.

When Yoongi reached the parking lot of the apartment and parked the car at its designated place, Jimin finds himself still fidgeting with his fingers.
His cheeks are burning by now.
Yoongi gets out the car and Jimin follows. The elevator ride was mostly silent. But the tension is thick. Yoongi acted as if he doesn't even know the person standing beside him & somehow that's bothering Jimin, nearly ticking him off.

The man even didn't ask if I am okay!
He didn't ask anything.

It's weird for Jimin that he wants such attention from Yoongi.
Maybe he got too much habituated to their regular interactions.

Jimin needed to keep himself grounded otherwise he felt like something is pulling him towards Yoongi.
His mind still in haze and Messier.
And now it can't think about anything except His Prince of Hell.

He doesn't want to but he does, he does look at Yoongi again.

You know what Jimin,
Fuck hell, fuck Heaven, fuck the world.
Fuck Everything.
Fuck Min Yoongi and Fuck yourself.

Yoongi punched the passcode in the keypad and the apartment door opened.

The silence between them is so thick, it's so rare for them. Yoongi doesn't want to lie but it's bothering him too.
His mind is also a fucking mess. But he doesn't want to talk about it.

He doesn't know what he should say or ask. He knew Jimin's gaze is fixated on him and that makes him a bit nervous.
Yoongi entered first and Jimin behind him.

But then in a swift motion Yoongi was pulled. Yoongi quite didn't expect it.
No, he did not expect it at all.

Jimin gripped his tshirt so tightly in his fist, his eyes are so so glossy Yoongi nearly had to beat himself to resist him to put his hands over his cheeks to ask him what is wrong.

But it felt like if Yoongi doesn't do anything sooner he will break. He looked so fragile so vulnerable.

"Yoongi"
The words came out like a sigh.
Jimin is leaning back on the wall as Yoongi stands in between his legs.
The words nearly sounded needy and broken.

Fuck.
Yoongi cursed himself, closing his eyes for the moment
Jimin, no not today. Please not today.
Jimin please.
I am not okay. I am not sure if I can manage myself today.

Yoongi opened his eyes again, his one arm resting on the wall beside Jimin's head, another one hanging on his sides.
They are close.
So close.
Yet so far.
But Yoongi cursed again when he saw his eyes

Damn his eyes.
Yoongi doesn't even remember when was the last time he saw Jimin this vulnerable. It's way too long ago.
Jimin raised his one hand to hold his cheek, another still gripping his Tshirt as if his life depends on it.
He caresses so softly. Yoongi wants to lean in, he wants to give in the moment.
He could feel Jimin's thumb is tracing over his now faded scar, looking all over his face.
There is weird softness on Jimin's face seems like he is so in love but yet there is so much pain.

"Jimin...." He spoke this time. He isn't sure what he wants to say.
Does he wants to push him away??
Yes.
Does he wants to lean in and rest his own on his forehead??
Also yes.
Does he wants to snap and lock himself in his room?
Yes.
Does he wants to kiss his siren and hear him chanting his name?
Damn yes.

Jimin leans in a bit, closing his eyes. Their faces are inches apart but both of them can feel the other's need to dive into it. Their breath are mingling.
He brushes the top of his nose against Yoongi's. It has been a language for them since the start. He leans in a bit more to brush along his nose bridge. Yoongi leans in a bit too reciprocate.

It's so messed up. This time, they are messed up.

Jimin felt like his veins are aching, he needs the man infront of him, his Prince of Hell.
Jimin looks at him straight for a second, looking at those midnight Black mazes, he knows Yoongi is hurt.
Yoongi is deeply hurt. And he is near sure it's Jimin himself.

Jimin's grip on his t-shirt loosens and he let them rest on Yoongi's shoulder, squeezing lightly. Yoongi slips his other arm around his waist, bringing him a bit closer.
Jimin's hand slowly slips to rest over his chest on the left side. Yoongi thinks maybe the way his heart is beating, Jimin can feel it all.

Jimin leans in to connect their lips.
It's so soft on Yoongi's own as if he is conveying an apology, a ointment on Yoongi's wounds and scar.
Yoongi can't help but to comply.
He wants this too,he needs this too.
The kiss was short and Jimin pulled back now resting against the wall.

"I want to forget Yoongi...." Jimin closes his eyes. He leans back and pulls Yoongi by the back of his neck so that his forehead rests against him.

"What??" Yoongi's words came out breathy.

Jimin doesn't answer rather he moves a little back to move away. Yoongi understood Jimin is not in mood to exactly explain it.
Yoongi pushes him slightly back so that he back flushed against the wall again, nuzzling into his cheeks. Jimin gasped a bit as their proximity got more close.

"What you want to forget??Things that happened that day? Yesterday???"
Yoongi asked in a whisper near his ear and he could feel the shudder in his siren.
Jimin used this proximity and pulled Yoongi more closer now slightly moving against him.

Yoongi groans a bit and the way Jimin is moving, the way his lips parted in anticipation and how his breathing hitches, if he continues like this Yoongi will fucking loose it.

"Every-y-thing....." Jimin purred lowly.
"I...I want to.... f-forget ev-very-ything."

And Yoongi really lost it. He pushed Jimin against the wall again and captured his lips with his own devouring his mouth. Jimin complied.
His arms around Jimin's waist is securing him tightly. Jimin didn't stop grinding and Yoongi continued devouring him, biting his lips then slowly drags his tongue over them to slightly soothe it.
Jimin returns the kiss with so much urgency as if they are running out of time.
Jimin moaned into the kiss as he returned the kisses more feverishly, fingers tangled in his hair and other holding Yoongi by the nape of his neck.

It's not just Jimin who wants to forget,
Yoongi wants to forget too, everything. He wants this heaven to go back to what it was before everything started. He wants his siren back. He seems to faraway nowadays.

Yoongi doesn't think Jimin is a siren today. But the thing is he actually doesn't understand what is he.
It's absolute not the everyday Jimin he get to see, not the one when they just playfully get eachother off. Not his siren, who lures him and definitely not the one who gives everything to him.

Who is he???

When they felt they are out of breath they stopped for a moment & just looked at eachother for a moment.
Without lust, with genuine love.

"So let's forget everything today?? Hmmm???" Jimin says again running fingers through his now messy hair.

Yoongi nods now caressing Jimin's burning cheeks.
"Yes, just forget."

Their lust for each other was so deep and both seems to have hands all over each other.

"Closer....." Jimin whines breathily as he struggles hard to keep himself up. And finally lets himself lay on his stomach on the bed.
"I am...." Yoongi teases as he leans a bit more so that his chest touches his back but lightly.
"No, closer.... Closer, Min Yoongi....." Jimin is panting heavily & he turned his head to the side, eyes darting at Yoongi in a command,
which Min Yoongi should better follow.

His authorative voice is Yoongi's weakness. Jimin doesn't know this cause if he knew then he will tease a hell out of him. But there is something when Jimin calls him by his full name. It flicks a switch in him.
Jimin calls him by his full name on specific occasions.
One, when he is completely pissed off and angry at him not taking any bullshit from him.
Second when he commands him to do something and he is serious & desparate about it.
Third, when he gets a different persona when the two are together.
More like the Angel of death.
And if Min doesn't follow it he better prepared for his wrath. Yoongi faced that too.

Yoongi leans completely, his chest flushed against his back. He slides his left arms along Jimin's own that were clutching the sheets, fingers now entwined with eachother. He dips his head in the curve of his neck, nuzzling and dragging his nose upto his ears, placing wet kisses in between.

"Like this?????" He asks huskily as he slips another arm to wrap over his abdomen.

"Closer... I want to feel you all over me Min Yoongi... All over me."
This voice,
It reminds him something.
The time when they went to a little vacation to Jeju.

Yoongi never submitted to anyone, never bottomed from anyone.
But that day, Yoongi enjoyed it. He was blissed under his siren. And to be honest, it was one of the best thing they did.

"You like it, don't you???"
"What??" Yoongi's voice came out wrecked.
He needs more.
Jimin is a devil dressed as an angel. He is teasing the hell and Yoongi needs more.
He is standing on his edge.
"Fuck, Jimin.. Don't tease me."
"First answer my question, Min Yoongi. You like it don't you???" Jimin spoke sweetly as honey.

His actions are so different, where he is placing such soft kisses over his collarbones and he is teasing, going so slow that it's making Yoongi near mad.
But he can't lie. He is liking it. It's so different than what he used to. He isn't quite sure if he would enjoy this with anyone else. But Jimin.
Hell yess.
"I am...
I am enjoying it."

"Good."

"But....."

"Yes my love..."

"I need more...."
Yoongi throws his head back, squirming under him.
"Request my love. It takes a request." He completely pauses all his actions.

"Jimin....No.."
Jimin just looked at him.

"Please......" He whinned.

"Oh....I never knew I would love this voice of yours so much."

"Please, fuck.. Jimin.. move..."

"Don't worry... I got you..."
Soon Jimin picked up pace and keep it steady, giving Yoongi what he wanted.
"You are okay??? right????" He asked concerned this time.
"I am." He pulled Jimin in a open mouth kiss.
"Comfortable???"
"Uh huh..." He spoke in between the kiss.
"Fuck Yoongi, I want to feel you over me."
"But you are all over me."
They giggled in between.

But the atmosphere is so different today, as if too much serious for the pair ever happened.
Yoongi can't understand if it's his delirious self speaking or it really meant something. They are skin to skin now. In no way they can be more close to each other.

But Yoongi follows his instinct.
He moves his free hand a little lower holding Jimin's thighs and spread them a bit wider by raising them a bit.
He dips his head and sucks his skin harshly biting it.

"Fuck.... Yoongi... Yess....
I love you so much."

Yoongi stills for a moment.
"Jimin, don't say something that you don't mean."
Jimin doesn't ramble in his delirious mind. And somehow Yoongi doesn't want it too.

Jimin tries to catch his breath for a second balancing himself on his right elbow.
"Fuck Yoongi..... Why do you think I don't mean it???" He looks straight at him, his eyes carries a challenge in them, a steep anger and an irritation.
It wasn't there minutes ago.
"Cause you...." Yoongi trails off.
"Cause you think I am out of my mind.
Listen Min Yoongi, there is no line in my sanity & insanity. No one gets to draw line there. And I am saying what I mean. Whatever I mean."

Yoongi continues his ministrations again holding him in place. Jimin seems really different today and Yoongi can't quite grasp it. Everyday he is getting frustrated over himself.
Soon Jimin is a moaning mess under him again.

"What if I leave you someday Yoongi??" Jimin chuckled beneath him. Head resting over his own arms as his breath gets heavy with each movement.

"Jimin...." Yoongi warned.

"If... I said what if...." Jimin clears out in between some little moans.
Yoongi's eyes went darker, a different kind of heat flowing through him. He stops his ministrations completely. He pulls out and move a bit away. Jimin makes sound that can be easily figured out as protest.
"Yoongi, no!!! Not today...."
Yoongi holds his shoulder pulling him to flip and lay him on his back & Jimin follows. Yoongi leans in for open mouth kiss, slower than what is necessary.
But Jimin melted under him. He sighed as Yoongi deepend it.
For a moment Yoongi pulled away looking straight into Jimin's eyes.
"Then I will do whatever is necessary."

"Yoongi...."

"Shss...
Park Jimin, never forget with whom you are dealing here. In your life, in this moment and all the bonds we share.... it's us."

They steal little hungry kisses again, moaning into each other's mouth.
The pair knows how to edge and rile the other.

"I am close...." Jimin mumbles, as he presses his head to the side, allowing Yoongi access to his neck.
"Mark me..."

"I already did..." Fingers slightly tracing over the purple bloom sitting on the side of Jimin's neck.
"But you seems to be so worked up today.... So different...."
Yoongi said, his own voice came out broken.

"Yoongi....."

Yoongi pushed the hair damped on Jimin's forehead & nodded.

"I am sorry." Jimin whispered.

"It's okay."

Jimin mirrors Yoongi's actions removing his hair fallen over his eyes.
"I want to keep this memory, Yoongi. For a long....lo-ong time." He cups his cheeks pulling him in a kiss again.
But they are so close to each other's high, that it turns into just moaning into each other's mouth rather than kissing.

Jimin needs his eyes, his face.
Every expression.
Every line of his face etched in his mind.

I am yours, where I wanted the world to be mine.
Yours to touch, yours to love.
Yours to burn, yours to keep
& Yours to hurt.

Burn me, Yoongi.
Burn me. Only you can do it.
You need to burn me.
Burn me to the ashes. Let my pheonix born again.
But I will always be yours. I will be always yours to love.

Min Yoongi should not know, he is burning his Pheonix again.

They finished with eachother's names on their lips.
They took the the sweet time to catch their breath and to come down from the high by giving sloppy kisses.

It felt so different today.
Yoongi can't pin point what is different but it is.

Yoongi rolls on the side, laying on his back.
Jimin too laying on his back on his right side.

A silence engulfs them. None of them speaks a word. None of them asks an explanation of the things happened or happening.
Only the sound of the rain can be heard.
It's raining too heavily today.
Just some moments, Yoongi feels Jimin curled upto him silently. Yoongi's hand went to his back, drawing circles over his bare back as if it's a reflex of his.

"Can I just sleep???"
Jimin's voice sounded so sleepy and tired, Yoongi didn't want him to deny. He knows his struggles with sleep. He looked at him, his eyes fluttering close but Jimin holds his gaze.

"Yeah sure, love. Sleep." Yoongi looks away again.

"Don't go anywhere. Okay???" He pushed himself more into Yoongi.
And the stark difference between the two persona was giving Yoongi chills.
This time the voice sounded whinny, broken.
Moments ago he was so different, so fierce and so confident.
And right now it felt so small and unsure of himself and heavily scared.

Yoongi turns onto his sides to face Jimin and pulls him into his chest, moving his fingers through his hair to lull him to sleep.

& Jimin do fall asleep, head laying close to Yoongi's heart.
Nothing is more safer than this.
Maybe tonight their heaven is fine and safe.
It's not broken.

It's been a month and Jimin slept without a nightmare that day, safely under the arms of his Prince of hell.

(Okay Chapter update. But maybe this chapter is so messed up.
I really think the chapter sucks.
I am feeling pathetic for some days now and I don't know what to do. Emotions are so fucking sick sometimes and if you have a added cold it's more bad.
Trust me not getting a closure Fucking sucks.
And it sucks to be.... I don't know.....
And also if you are going through shitty thing or break up, refrain yourself from reading break up ffs. That fucking sucks....

Also I may edit or work on this chapter later again.
For now it's done. I ranted again today.... But it's okay I guess.
I promise I will write good chapter again.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.4K 4.4K 54
They met at the wrong time. They met at the wrong situation. Will love be able to make it right? A JeongMin Fanfiction.
467K 31.8K 49
"at the end we needed this to be better for each other." HYUNG SEQUEL 88GLAMOUR 2018
1.7K 72 6
*18 and up* About Yoongi being a demon and wanting.
494K 41.4K 59
"The day we've been waiting for is finally upon us." - Sequel to Cannibal. Yoonmin and other ships.