Euphoria | Harry James Potter...

By hazzaroldpotterson15

yuh More

hp

It's Me or Them

21 2 0
By hazzaroldpotterson15

human soulmate au: a person is granted one date per lifetime, and it's completely their choice who to use it on. if a person decides to use it on someone, the other person cannot use their's on the same person again. as much as their have been stable couples, many have broken apart. there's also the option to not use their dream date, and pass it on to their first born child, leaving them with two dreams dates. that is, however, very rare. once their soulmate is found, and they have gone on a dream date, they are marked with a sort of mark (sort of like a tattoo) that are linked some way or another.

-----

"Seriously?!"

Ara sputtered. "W-well what the hell do you expect when you use your dream date on her?! Huh? And then have sex with her in my fucking house?! What the bloody hell is wrong with you? We are literally dating! You fucking cheater!" she shoved Nikolai roughly.

He looked at her with anger in his eyes and tears building up. "I had no fucking choice, Ar-"

Ara screamed. "Yes, you did! You fucking did!" she sobbed. "Stop fucking lying, Nikolai! Stop it!" she took in a breath for a split second. "I know everything that happened, you bastard!"

He looked at a loss for words.

She calmed down a bit and asked, "How long?" she looked him in the eyes with a fiery glare.

He hesitated, which pissed her off a lot.

"Just say the number, you asshole!"

"Two years." he mumbled. It was like everything good she believed in had left her body, leaving her eyes broken and vulnerable.

Tears had found their way back into her eyes. "T-two years?" she croaked. "We've been together for three years. Oh my fucking god," her eyes widened in rage and disbelief. "Three fucking years, and you've been cheating on me for most of it?!" she let out a strangled sob of pain and pulled her hair as she suck to the ground, leaning against their bedroom wall. Nikolai reached out in concern, and she let out a guttural scream in protest at his actions. He backed away quickly.

"I'm so stupid. Everyone warned me- they fucking warned me- and I still went to you! God, I'm so fucking stupid" she broke down into heavy sobs.

"I love her. I've loved her forever." he said, boldly, but quietly.

But she wasn't listening.

"I let you be my first kiss! I let you take my fucking virginity! I fucking trusted you-"

Their door opened with a loud bang, revealing a panting, scared Harry.

"What happened?!" he looked at Nikolai. "I heard someone scre-" his eyes found a broken, sobbing Ara on the ground, hand groping at her hair, tears streaming down her face like a river.

His eyes hardened immediately and he turned to face Nikolai, who looked exhausted and scared.

"What the bloody hell did you do to her?" Harry asked quietly. Nikolai opened his mouth, but closed it right back up, seeming to have no words to say.

Harry's eyes flashed with violence. "I said, what the fuck did you do to Ara, you bloody bastard?!" Without letting him talk, Harry threw a punch straight at his too-perfect jaw.

"Get the fuck out of our house, you fucking cheater." He tried throwing an uppercut, but missed as Nikolai dodged, holding his jaw in pain, and ran out the door like a madman.

Harry was panting and blind with rage, but seemed to remember Ara, who was on the floor, still slightly sobbing/ He rushed to her side and tucked her into his arms as her sobs echoed in his brain.

"Shhh, shh. There, there"

After a few minutes, she calmed down, hiccupping once or twice. She pulled away only enough to look up at Harry.

"I've left a mark on your shirt." she sniffled quietly, finger tracing the mascara stain on his beige sweater.

He tucked her head into the crook of his neck, stroking her hair slowly. "Let's get to bed, darling." She nodded weakly against his neck as he picked her up in his arms and placed on her bed, hugging her underneath the warmth of the blanket.

-----

"She did?" his voice flattened out.

His friend, Enoch, nodded.

He hesitated, and then continued, "She also asked Lysander out on a date. Her dream date." Harry's head shot up at this. His eyes reflected betrayal.

~

She picked up her phone and held it up to her ear. "Hello?"

We need to talk.,"

~

"What up?"

"Did you ask Lysander on your dream date?" his voice was lain with anticipation and hope that it wasn't true.

Ara sighed. "Yes. I did."

"Seriously?" he scoffed and suddenly she got hit with a wave of déjà vu for all the wrong reasons.

She started to tear up. "Look, I asked him out before we went on our date, I swear." she croaked. "I really like you, Harry. I don't want anyone else."

"What about Enoch then. He's told me everything you told him. "

"I'm sorry, I'm just so confused." she sniffled. "Nothing makes sense anymore because no one tells me how they are feeling. I thought me and Enoch had something, but he ditched me for Jia, but still says he's conflicted. I just thought, 'Fuck it, who cares anymore?', and I asked Lysander out." Harry opened his mouth to say something, but Ara cut him off. "I know, it sounds like a huge excuse. But I'm telling you, I'm honestly really overwhelmed."

"That's honestly really shitty and inconsiderate to the other person, Ara."

She half chuckled, half scoffed. "That's the point, I'd been considerate for too long. I didn't want to be considerate anymore. I know, selfish."

"Yeah, you were." she was on the verge of tears now.

Harry took in a deep breath, and said. "I really want to go on a dream date with you." she looked up. "but if it's gonna happen, it's gonna be your dream date we use, not mine." she looked confused.

"I need to know that you're as committed to me, to us, as much as I am. I need to know, and the only way you can let me know is if you use it on me because I'm not going to waste my time on someone who is gonna be indecisive and end up hurting me. It's me or them, Ara."

She hesitated, shying away from Harry's expectant eyes.

He scoffed in hurt. "Right, well I've gotten my answer. See you around."

She stood up in panic. "Wait!" she tugged on his hoodie sleeve. "Don't leave me." he waited, hope sparking in his heart, only to die out seeing the confusion and hesitation in her eyes. He tugs his arm away, and take the steps two at a time, leaving Ara at the top of the stairs.

All alone.

~

"Hey! Harry!" Ara tried running to catch him. Screw him and his long arse legs, she thought.

She groaned. "Harry James Potter, stop ignoring me!"

He finally turned around. "What?"

She finally caught up to him and said, panting. "Go on a dream date with me."

That caught his attention. "What?" he said blankly.

"I said, go on a dream date with me."

Suddenly, a wide, boyish grin spread on his face. He grabbed her by the waist, pulling her flush to his chest, and settled his other hand on her jaw. "Sorry, could you repeat that one more time?" He smirked at her blushing, flustered expression.

She huffed. "Will you go on a dream date with m- mmph!" Her sentence was cut off by Harry, who had placed a long kiss on her lips, full of love and happiness.

They pulled apart and he said "Wow.", leaving her blushing like a madwoman.

"Didn't know you were so bold, Potter." her lips were brushing his.

He chuckled softly against her lips. "Only for you, love." he finished before she pulled him in for another kiss, this one slightly more heated and rushed than the last.

Their kisses got sloppier and sloppier. One thing led to another, and they ended up spending the night soaked amongst themselves and their erotic praises.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 4.5K 39
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
464K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
394K 11.9K 80
"I'm not afraid to hit a girl," he argued, and you grinned. "I know you aren't," you said, "because you know I can fight back, and you wanna know how...
585K 9K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...