Overwatch High

Por sweetsrsour2

Kiriko is a new transfer student invited to this exclusive High School where students from all over the world... Mais

Chapter 2: Pressure
Chapter 3: We Don't Have To Be Friends

Chapter 1: The New Kid

60 2 0
Por sweetsrsour2

Mercy: " class, please give a warm welcome to your new classmate. Kiriko" introducing her to the whole class.

Mercy was in charge of Health/Medical Aid Class. It happens to be the very first period class for every student. Followed by the sequenced order of Winston's Math/Strategic Class, Widowmaker's English & French Class (because there needs to be a language class), Sigma's Music/Cooking + Lunch Class, Moira's Science/Anatomy Class, Ana's History/Current Events Class, and finally Solider 76's Gym/Mission Training Exercise Class.

For the delinquents, there is detention ran by Ashe.

Some students greeted her welcomingly, while others didn't care or made a snarky remark.

Mercy: " class... you'd better behave yourself. I don't tolerate bullying." Crossing her arms.

Mercy: " why don't you say something about yourself"

Kiriko: " uh well..." nervous. Seeing so many different kinds of carefully selected people and omnics or bots from all over the world here. Not sure what to say.

Kiriko: " I'm uh from Japan Kon'nichiwa (hello)"

Illari: " can you hurry it up? I don't have all day here" fed up with Kiriko's slow introduction. Wanting her to sit down already so they can continue on with the class.

" wait until you see me on my bike" Kiriko said, thinking that'll impress them.

Illari scoffed and said " what you ride your bike to High School? How old are you? Five?" Making some students laugh. Making Mercy step in and say " that's enough." Upset at Illari's attitude and tone.

Kiriko could already tell she isn't going to get along with Illari.

Mercy: " please take a seat." Gesturing to an empty seat. As class was going to begin.

Kiriko sat next to Tracer.

" don't mind Illari, she's just like that" Tracer spoke, making Kiriko make a small smile and say " oh really? She's like that to everybody?" Sarcastically.

Tracer: " I'm Lena, but everyone calls me Tracer" extending her hand for her to shake.

Kiriko took it, and said " why do they call you Tracer?" Seeing Tracer smile and say " you'll see luv, when we get to Gym class that's when the fun and excitement starts."

Mercy: " no talking!" Hitting her staff on their desk to silence them.

Mercy: " and I suggest Kiriko since you're a support class you'd want to listen." Pointing at her insignia sown on her jacket. " y-yes ma'am" making Tracer giggle.

Mercy: " and Lena, even though you aren't a Support Class, I'd still advise you to pay attention to when you don't have any Supports on your team and even though you can rewind time others can't." Telling her that she doesn't want anyone dying on her does she?

" yes miss Angela" Tracer said, unhappily.

" now, where were we? Ah yes. If you've been shot in this area here." Mercy spoke, going on with her lecture and what emergency action you need to do.

To Winston's Class...

Winston: " I am so disappointed in all of you! Flunking that test! You know if you were in a real combat situation you'd just let a million people die!" Angry.

Echo: " not the whole class failed. Just the majority." Correcting Winston. Making him growl and say " basically all of you failed!"

Winston: " I am teaching you strategically how to take out snipers in the optimal angle, disarm all sorts of bombs, and trying to teach you simple basic math so you don't go broke! Learning to budget your money and funding you get is very important!" Banging his fist on his desk. Ending up breaking his desk in two.

Winston: " oops... my bad..." trying to put his desk back together.

Winston: " argh! Anyway! Today I want everyone to solve one equation on the board. Or else I'll hold you after class and make you late for Widows" hearing people gasp. Because you DO NOT want to be late for Widow's class.

Zarya: " this big math problem is too complicated." Unable to solve that.

Mei: " it's really easy actually, you just need to-" Winston cut Mei off shushing her saying " no cheating! She needs to solve it on her own."

Zarya turned to Echo and said " pst computer machine thingy, help me please. I need some assistance." Making Echo say " I am sorry but I am not a Support Class. I cannot help assist you." Making Zarya roll her eyes and say " I don't mean medical attention wise idiot, I need help solving this question." Making Echo say " oh, please excuse my poor social interaction programming. What you need to do is-" getting cut off by Winston saying " no helping! She needs to solve it on her own! Tanks have a bad rep of being dumb! But we aren't!" Tired of all the other classes just categorizing them as that.

Zarya: " but I really am dumb" making Junker Queen say " second that" making D.va say " hey! Speak for yourself!"able to do the problem no problem. " same. Do not category us all into that." Wrecking Ball spoke, able to solve the problem without a hitch.

Kiriko turned to her own question and solved it. " wow you're really good at math" Tracer said, struggling. Since every question/problem is a different one. So no same answer.

" huh? Oh yeah I guess" Kiriko said, thinking nothing much of it. Knowing in Japan they do way harder calculations.

Widowmaker did not have a happy look on her face.

Her face held distain. Clearly upset that the majority of her class is not here.

" where are they? Is there a party I don't know about?" Widow asked, crossing her arms. Fed up with holding up her class for late arrivals to come. If they do happen to show up. Which isn't happening.

" Winston is holding up the rest of the class to do a math problem to punish them" D.va spoke, making Widow mutter something in french.

Than went to the door and slammed it shut. Startling the class at how loud it sounded. Making some kids jump in their seat.

" let us continue on with the lesson" Widow said, telling everyone to take out a piece of paper and write to her how sorry they are for being such horrible students.

" I'm sure Winston will have a wonderful time reading those." Widow spoke, sitting back down on her seat. Observing everyone quietly write a 10 page essay.

" but why is everyone getting punished for what others do?" Kiriko asked, not understanding the system.

" I know right" Mei said, not liking the American System Overwatch High has.

" if I hear any of you talk. You will be sent to Ashe's for detention got it? And I'll make sure you suffer way before that." Widow spoke, warning them. With a certain strict and seriousness in her tone.

Half way through writing Window spoke and said " now read to me in French with all the correct grammar points what you've wrote in English." Going to correct their grammar this way and improve their french.

Widow: "  Sombra you first"

Sombra spoke in french and said all the correct grammar to go with it. Thanks to her quick knowledge of hacking and using her phone to plagiarize a sorry essay + how to pronounce the words in french.

" hm. Good." Widow said, than said " next you." Pointing to Kiriko.

Kiriko: " uh.. I don't know french but I wrote it in English.. sorry..." hearing Widow say " I'll give you a pass this time. But when I start teaching you French you get no excuse." Making Kiriko say " yep, you got it, thank you" very grateful. Her voice held nervousness, being around Widow. She just gives off that feeling. Especially with the way she gazes at you with her eyes. Even though Kiriko was in the right since she had no knowledge of french and so should get a pass automatically.

Finally it was Lunch time. Well in Sigma's Music/Cooking + Lunch time class.

" really? We have to cook our own meals?" Kiriko said, feeling like that's too much work. And the day she had already.

Sigma: " yes! And isn't it so wonderful to have all the sounds, sights, and touches of all the ingredients and spices?" Than continued " everyone! Sniff the oregano! Ahhh exquisite! Such a unique smell. Now everyone touch the onions... ohhhh soooo many layers! Do you notice that each layer has a different design? How intriguing..."

Suddenly Sigma bursted out " what is that melody?!" Making Zarya say " oh apologies I burnt something." Hearing Sigma describe how beautiful that sizzle sounds.

Lucio: " aww yeahhh turn it up!" Rocking to his music on his headphone while making himself some taco's. Making Zarya say " are you stupid? I need to turn it down." Turning her fire to low. " also I cannot concentrate on cooking while listening to these loud things." Zarya commented, making Sigma say " oh but you must, as this music will be on the test when I ask you what music was being played when you were making borch" as Junker Queen commented " well how do you know what dishes we made huh? We could just lie." Hearing Sigma say " oh because I have photographic memory so I never forget." Making Junker Queen say " I don't even remember what I eat everyday how am I suppose to remember what song was playing on that meal?" Making Symmetra say " make a daily schedule of what you tend to eat everyday for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Than organize-" Junker Queen cut her off saying " whatever goes in. Goes in. I don't care about schedules of today I'm eating lobster and tomorrow I'm eating fish" making Symmetra say " and that is why you cannot remember what you ate."

Kiriko looked at Tracer, who made it to Lunch after she was sent to Ashe's detention for being late to Widow's class.

Tracer: " yeah I tend to just focus on what are today's ingredients and make up something real quick and sit down and eat." Telling Kiriko yeah she knows... it's a strange teacher teaching them this.

" but what about the music?" Kiriko said, seeing Tracer hand her, her notes and say " all classical. As long as you listen to Mozart, Beethoven, etc. your good." Making Kiriko say " um... who are those people?" As in Japan they don't have this kind of music (I'm making this up in the world of Overwatch).

Tracer: " you seriously don't know?" Seeing Kiriko shake her head.

" oh boy... well if you can cook you (pause) you can cook right?" Seeing Kiriko say " yep" as Tracer continued " can at least get a 50 in his class and if you do some extra credit you'll barely make it over. So don't worry love." Tracer said, patting Kiriko on her back.

Kiriko: " well that's good to know" feeling better about that. Not wanting to fail or flunk any of her classes after all this school is so hard to get into and you had to be specially chosen to even be mentioned to qualify. Not wanting to let down whoever recommended her or anyone who believed in her down.

" so next class... Moira's Science and Anatomy class..." Kiriko said, reading her schedule. Trying to get a feel for it first.

Tracer: " oh at least we eat before Moira's class.. that class just makes you sick to your stomach... or maybe the other way around... I'm not sure this class before or after is a good thing..." thinking about times where some students threw up what they ate after going to her class. But pretty sure if they had this cooking class after nobody would have an appetite.

" oh boy.." Kiriko said, not looking forward to it at all.

" well at least it's better than detention... I think my ears are still ringing" Tracer said, picking her ear. Ashe sure does have a loud voice.

That's when Brigette sat down next to them.

" but did you see how Cassidy came in there to talk to Ashe? Aww isn't that so romantic?" Brigette said, just fan girling over it.

" huh?" Kiriko said, confused. As she was not there. And does not know who all these people are.

Tracer: " oh! Right! You don't know who Cassidy is! He's like Ashe's former boyfriend! I think! And he still has it bad for her..." making Brigette say " it's the other way around! She totally has it bad for him! But he just doesn't see it!" Making Kiriko say " uh..." not understanding American drama at all. " but they aren't together together anymore" Brigette explained. Complicating things for Kiriko even more.

Tracer introduced her best friend Brigette to Kiriko. Than continued to gossip until the bell ring.

When the bell rung, time for the next class. It happened so fast, Kiriko was sure they only had 30 mins for lunch and not an hour and 30. But than again she was kinda busy copying Tracer's notes and cooking something for herself to eat. Than caught up listening/distracted by whatever gossip Tracer and Brigette was talking about.

Next up was Moira's Science/Anatomy class.

Moira: " now to dissect the foul creature, turn it around so it's belly is facing you're hideous faces." Talking to the whole class.

" uh..." Kiriko said, looking at Tracer whisper " yeah, that's just how she talks"

" the eyes at the most delicate and beautiful parts. Make sure you don't damage it while removing them. If you do, that's 10 points off your grade point average." Moira warned. Making everyone being extremely nervous. Especially the Tanks who have too much brute force for this gentle procedure.

A bit later into the classes...

Ana: " do you think that it's funny not knowing the difference between a Slicer and a Breacher?" Talking to the whole class who she doesn't think is paying much attention or cares.

Junker Queen: " what's the big difference anyway? They're just a bunch of tin can scraps" not giving a shit to know the difference. Just wanting to go out there and bust them up.

Echo: " the difference is-" getting cut off by Ana raising her hand to stop Echo from explaining instead Ana continued " when you see Jack in Gym Class I'm sure you're going to see a big difference when a Breacher takes out all your team mates expect you than you'll get overwhelmed by Slicer's since nobody can crowd control your clearing." tapping on the insignia on Junker Queen's jacket. Because in this school, everyone wears a sown on insignia of what class they are. Junker Queen's is a Tanks.

" oh please" Junker Queen said, brushing it off. Ana made a small smile and say " you'll see. I'd hate to be on your team." Warning the class.

Junker Queen: " if you think your scaring me it ain't working. And it ain't gonna affect my team mates. Right?" Looking at the usual group she hangs out with.

" yeah! We ain't scared!" Junkrat said, nudging RoadHog who commented " not one bit." Confident.

Kiriko: " uh.. what is the difference between a Breacher and a Slicer?" Wanting to know. Hearing Ana phrase it like that, scared her enough to really want to know. Not that she didn't want to know, it's just that she was truly clueless on these omnic types of classes since they don't have them in Japan whatever these different classes of omnic things Ana is mentioning they only have peaceful citizens of omnics.

" good kitty, I'm glad you asked." Ana said, making Kiriko say " uh I'm not a cat.." even though she wears something similar on her head. But that was suppose to represent a fox... not doing such a good job.

Ana: " shh the adults are talking" silencing her. Than continued " the difference between a Breacher and a Slicer is the durability, power, and purpose. For example a Breacher's power is much higher than a Slicer, they can take out Damage and Support classes no problem. Breachers have a good amount of endurance too, they don't go down as easily as Slicer's. For the Tank class they can cause trouble too with the amount of power, but if they're competent they can manage to not die the first attack. A Breachers purpose is to target the teams Damage and Support. Once they take them out the Tank (looking over at Junker Queen) can't do much of anything to stop them. That gives the Slicer's who are much weaker in power and durability the advantage to overwhelm. They may be small but big in numbers. Breachers are strong but low in numbers. Do you think a tank can take out as many Slicer's as Damage dealers? No. We also can't forget that Supports keep the whole team alive. So... once you take out the Damage and Support it's only a matter of time until the Tank falls. You do the math." Making the whole class re-evaluate what they initially thought. Taking notes.

Finally it was the last class of the day. But Kiriko was totally poofed. Exhausted and tired. Just wanting the day to be over already.

Tracer: " aww yeah here comes the fun part." Nudging Kiriko totally hyped about this class.

Kiriko looked to see that some of the other students seem to liven up when they reached this class. While others... not so much...

Symmetra sighed and pinched her nose. As her team mates, who happened to be Junker Queen, Roadhog, and Junkrat were all rooting and hooting. Extremely excited and hyped up like they were on drugs going wild for this class.

" don't worry Symmetra will be fine, she just hates it when they ignore her commands which is like all the time. I remember this one time (snorts) that Junker Queen carried Symmetra bridal style across the mud pit and said ' we don't need your teleporters to do this right boys?' And than they hopped into the mud and Symmetra was screaming out loud in hindu! It was hilarious!" Tracer said, unable to contain her laughed.

Jack: " so it seems we got a new recruit. Medic huh?" Looking at Kiriko's jacket insignia.

" you'll be on Mauga, Orisa, D.va, and Illari's team." Jack said, thinking Illari needs more help healing her 3 tank team mates.

" I don't need another body to heal." Illari said, crossing her arms. Not wanting the new kid Kiriko to be on her team.

" shut up. You can't pick and choose who you work with." Jack said, giving it to them hard.

Illari rolled her eyes and said " stay outta my way." Warning Kiriko.

Kiriko scoffed and said " I can handle my own." Thinking she doesn't need Illari's help either.

D.va/Hana: " come on girls, let's not fight! We're a team! And we gotta work together! P.s. We require a lot of healing (winkie face)."

" I require medical attention!" Orisa called, making Illari growl and say " we aren't in battle yet Orisa!" Making Orisa say " oops."

Mauga: " it's never boring around me" smiling at Kiriko.

" oh uh... great?" Kiriko said, seeing Mauga's smile widen and say " I like this one! You stick with me!"

Illari: " great. Kiriko I'll let you solely heal Mauga. I'll take care of the rest of the team." Making Kiriko say " just heal him?" Thinking she should be healing everyone not just one person.

Illari rolled her eyes and groaned say " if you're scared of getting hurt, just stay near my healing pylon and you'll be fine. But I won't be exclusively healing you." Harshly bumping shoulders.

" wow! Ok!" Kiriko said, not liking Illari at all. What's worse is that she's her team mate.

Illari: " remember! Your only my responsibility if your close enough to me!" Telling the whole team her motto again.

" yes master" all the tanks on her team responded back.

" master?" Kiriko said, thinking what kind of cult has Illari turned them into.

Tracer: " good luck!" Waving to Kiriko who weakly waved back. Thinking she isn't gonna have a good time.

Making a weak cheeky smile at Mauga who kept smiling at her. To the point it's really awkward.

Jack: " the objective today is moving the payload. The opposing team is gonna try and stop you. You have 5 mins on the clock. If you make to the check point you get another 5 mins. Make it to all 3 check points and you get an A. Make it to only 2 a B. If you don't even make it to one check point you don't even wanna know your grade. That goes for the opposing team if you stop em before they reach the first check point you get an A, and the rest goes as follows." Making some students grown. Hating moving the payload objective one. They'd rather do cool training exercises competing with other opposing teams instead of doing stupid map objectives.

Jack: " first up is you newbie, let's see what you got." Calling up Illari's team first.

" you will move the payload. Let's see the opposing team is... Symmetra's." Jack said, calling up two the teams.

" uh by the way it's my team." Junker Queen said, as Jack corrected " as far as I see it punk, it's Symmetra's because she's the only one who's got any brains and a leader needs some."

Making Junker Queen say " whatever. You all know who to listen to don't you" looking back at her team all smile and nod saying " yep! You!" Expect for Symmetra. Who was crossing her arms and had an unhappy look on her face.

Jack: " ready? Begin!" Starting the clock.

Seeing Illari hop onto the payload and sit down while Mauga, D.va and Orisa rushed forward to go attack.

Illari: " stay near my healing pylon!" Calling out to them. As she placed to somewhere close to where they were fighting.

" uh.. aren't you going with them?" Kiriko asked, thinking they should follow them.

" do you want us to loose? You go follow them. Shoo." Illari said, waving Kiriko off.

Kiriko used her healing artes, finding her job actually quite boring. Wanting to actually do some damage which she can, but Hana, Orisa, and Mauga keep telling her " just heal us! We got the damage down!"

And so Kiriko just stayed in the back and kept healing them. Not really having much trouble, since Illari's healing pylon was doing most of the healing work. Kiriko turned back to see Illari slowly making her way to where they were fighting sitting on top of the payload yawning. Only using her laser gun to heal D.va and Orisa who came back to the backline to heal up more. Mauga though never came back to the back line enjoying his own personal medic being Kiriko up in the very front with him. Even though he did have to move back a little to get Illari's healing pylon because Kiriko can't heal that much or that quickly from the amount of damage he's taking.

" can you even fight?" Kiriko questioned, thinking that healer has no skill what so ever.

" yep." Illari said, getting a head shoot on Junkrat. Sending him back to spawn.

" can you?" Illari asked, as Kiriko narrowed her eyes and said " just watch me!" Rushing in. Past the tanks.

" get back!" Orisa called, as D.va shouted " what are you doing?! Let me take the hits!" Seeing her even run past Mauga too who was extremely in the front who asked " huh? Doctor in the front?" Confused. Kiriko used her Kunai weapons try to get head shots on Symmetra to take her out. But uh ended up dying to her turret lasers.

" great job" Illari said, seeing Kiriko return saying " I-! I just died!" Shocked.

" thank Mercy for this revival stimulation arena or whatever." Illari said, uncaring for how Kiriko is taking her first death.

Junkrat: " ladies and gentlemen! Start your engines!" Called out.

Illari: " oh shit. Get away from me!" Twirling away. Into the sun where you can't even see her.

" where are you going?" Kiriko asked, confused.

Kiriko saw Orisa dig into the ground. In a defending stance. Than looked at Kiriko shocked that she's still standing out in the open and shouted " what are you doing?! Hide!"

As D.va had her defense matrix on and said " don't worry guys I got this." Ready to take the hit.

Mauga just stood there like an idiot smiling. Next to Illari's healing pylon. Pretty confident he can survive the hit.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

2.2M 116K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
133K 3.6K 74
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
295K 27.5K 64
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
117K 5.8K 55
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...