CamBoy✔️

By April8016

Yeongyu/beomjun 🔞inappropriate: smut and other stuff In which beomgyu is a college student struggling to mak... More

1.
3.

2.

475 10 5
By April8016

"Sorry beomgyu, it's just that some things are going on right now."Taehyun's disappointed voice spoke into the phone into beomgyu's ear.

Beomgyu bit his lip and frowned. He could hear the pity and a hint of distress in his best friend's voice at the thought of not being able to help.

"That's okay. I'll just ask Yeonjun for help.. I just felt a bit awkward because we only met yesterday" beomgyu  spoke softly, playing with the hem of his cropped shirt.

Beomgyu could hear taehyun sigh

Taehyun really hated not being able to help people when he could.

"I'm really sorry gyu. As soon as I have this figured out I'll tell you everything.."

There was a voice calling taehyun in the background with a hint of worry.

"I have to go.."taehyun murmured.

"That's fine. Call me back later tae. I'm worried for you"

"Thanks.. bye gyu"

"Bye." Beomgyu heard the line taehyun hung up the phone. go silent as

With a sigh beomie dropped his phone into his lap and pouted He was currently seated on the floor outside of his apartment after trying to get his key in the lock multiple times before coming to a realization.

His landlord had decided to be a straight up jerk and change the lock. He could get back in only if he went to the landlord to ask to move out.

He had called taehyun for help but he could tell something was wrong by the sound of his voice. So, instead of being truthful about how bad the situation was, he just told the male he wanted to move out early.

"This sucks." Beomgyu pulled at his hair before getting up from the dusty floor he was sitting on.

He could just pay a visit to his new house early.

Time skips,

Yeonjun gripped his member and tugged at it a few more times. Watching GyuBear squirm on the bed would never be something Yeonjun didn't enjoy.

The males curvy hips accentuated his figure, and it was obvious that that GyuBear worked out from his slightly toned tummy and his perky ass.

"Oh fuck-" Yeonjun grunted while biting his lip, as he was watching as GyuBear bounced on a dildo while pinching and playing with his pink nipples. He whined softly and kept calling for daddy.

Yeonjun could just feel the burning sensation in his stomach that was just begging him to cum and release everything.

"So fucking hot... I'll be your dadd-"

"Yeonjunnnn~ hellooo?" Someone knocked on the door.

"Fuck. God damnit." Yeonjun really wanted to cum, he sped up his pace muttering a bunch of swears as he saw stars and attempted to cum quickly.

"It's me beomgyu!! Your future roommate?" Beomgyu chirped in a sing- song voice.

Yeonjun came onto his hand, quickly grabbing a napkin and wiping his hand off before closing the tab on the computer and getting up to wash his hands.

He rushed to open the door and stared at beomgyu.

"Y-yes?" He panted out of breath.

"Could you help me with something?"

Beomgyu asked, choosing to ignore how he could see the hem of Yeonjun's boxers over his shorts.

Also he was shirtless... and sweaty?

Maybe he was working out. Beomgyu thought to himself

"Uh.. yeah sure. What is it?"

Beomgyu ntered the apartment and sat on the living room couch with a dejected sigh.

"Well my landlord changed the lock to my old apartment while I was at college today... I need to get my things and move in today.. if that's alright with you.."

"Yeah that's fine, you can move in today anyways. You've already signed the contract."

"Yeah I know.. I just thought.. maybe you would've liked a bit more time in the place would've liked a bit more time

in the place alone one last time before I moved in." He giggled and Yeonjun just stared at him.

Beomgyu was actually kind of cut-

"Can you help me move out?" Beomgyu asked gently, placing a hand on Yeonjun's  arm as the male sat down next to him on the couch.

"Oh sure. Let me grab my keys really quickly and we can get going." Yeonjun stood up and left the room to grab his keys and take a breather.

What was he thinking? He can't be finding his roommate attractive. That'd be so problematic!

"Alright beomgyu . Let's go." Yeonjun spoke as he left the room to get going.

Yeonjun parked his car and both males got out to enter the apartment complex. It was nice, but expensive, hence the reason why beomgyu was forced to leave the building.

"Uh.. you can wait here for a minute, I need to talk to my landlord to be let in."

Beomgyu mumbled, slightly embarassed with the situation he was in.

"Don't worry about it, I'll be out here until you're done." Yeonjun leaned against the wall and began scrolling through Instagram again while beomgyu left.

Yeonjun groaned biting his lower lip. He could just imagine fucking GyuBear wearing the skirt, spreading his legs apart and fucking him so hard until he can't walk.

He really shouldn't be looking at this kind of thing in public. But GyuBear just seemed like the cutest thing to him.

Innocent but not really.

And honestly it turned him on to the point where he practically only watched
GyuBear's live streams when he wanted to jerk off.

It was a problem, sure. But he didn't mind. GyuBear cute figure was all that Yeonjun really needed.

Yeonjun liked the post and got off of Instagram. He knew if he stayed on it any longer, he'd be walking stiffly the rest of the time he needed to help beomgyu move out.

Beomgyu came back to Yeonjun minutes later

with a small frown. "Okay, I have some boxes too. We can take the stairs, the elevator isn't working right now.

Yeonjun shrugged and took some boxes from beomgyu to help the male.

"Lead the way." Yeonjun spoke.

Beomgyu lead them both up the stairs and yeonjun found that he had to look down at his feet to avoid staring at beomgyu's ass.

Ugh. I feel like a pervert..

"Here it is."Beomgyu unlocked the door and let Yeonjun into his apartment.

Immediately, San was caught off guard by the cute pastel furniture and the kawaii figurines decorating the house.

Beomgyu giggled sheepishly. "I'm kind of embarrassed."

"Don't be. It's cute and think it all suits you very well." Yeonjun spoke honestly causing beomgyu to blush.

How cute.

"Th-thanks.." The air around them was quiet and awkward again until Beongyu spoke up again.

"Um.. you can take anything out here and put it in the boxes, I'll get the things in my bedroom and bathroom" beomgyu spoke softly and Yeonjun nodded, getting to work.

Beomgyu hurried into his room and got his box of sex toys, putting them in a box first so he could cover it in the rest of his items.

Beomgyu also had to take apart his Camboy stuff as well. He walked over to his pink gamer chair and disassembled it Sometimes his streams involved him playing games.. without clothes.

For some reason the audience loved it And usually the person who paid the most could control the vibrator he had on while streaming.

Beomgyu remembered his first time streaming that way. He shared the computer screen with the game he was playing and also had a camera pointed at his hole that was leaking with lube while the vibrator was turned on and controlled by a user.

The male was so overstimulated he cried, but he loved it nonetheless.

"Beomgyu!" Yeonjun called the male from the other room.

"Uhh.. gimme a second!" Beomgyu put the chair in another box and shoved his clothes on top of it. He also covered his sex toy box in his comforter and pillows.

Beomgyu reached under his bed to grab his shoes and heard footsteps.

Yeonjun blushed upon viewing Beomgyu's ass. The shorts really didn't do much from this angle. He could see the bottom of beomgyu's ass cheeks.

Perky.. Yeonjun could just imagine grabbing- "I-I'm done." Yeonjun murmured. Red on his cheeks as he looked away.

"Oh! Good." Beomgyu moved to crawl out after grabbing his shoes, but he ended up hitting his head.

"Owie! Ouch!"

Yeonjun rushed over to him to help him. Placing his hands on beomgyu's hips lightly and bringing the male out from under the bed.

Beomgyu's yes watered as he looked up at yeonjun.

"Ah. Sorry, I'm clumsy sometimes." Beomgyu wiped his eyes and Yeonjun just looked at him with unreadable look on his face.

A few hours later both males were finally packed. After beomgyu hit his head, the two took a minute break, to have drinks. Beomgyu with strawberry milk and Yeonjun taking a water bottle.

Now all the boxes were in the center of the living room. Both males tired from the amount of work they had put in.

Beomgyu bit his lip as he stared at Yeonjun's sweaty torso. The white shirt did not leave much to imagination and beomgyu had no problem with it.

"All good?"

"Yeah. Thanks a lot for helping" beomgyu smiled brightly and Yeonjun swore he felt a bullet in his heart.

"No problem. Let's start taking them down."

Yeonjun's veins were visible in his forearms as he lifted two boxes stacked on each other. Beomgyu grabbed one as well, carrying it.

To be continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 7.5K 52
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
1M 54.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
599K 13.5K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
255K 8.3K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...