The Billionaire's Wife (SAMPL...

Av MJ_Cristine

Clarise Abegail is the only daughter of the Reyes's and one of the wealthiest family in the Philippines. She... Mer

AUTHOR'S NOTE
PROLOGUE
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
!! PROMOTIONAL NOTE !!

!! PLEASE READ !!

24.4K 364 38
Av MJ_Cristine

To all my Readers,

First and foremost the rest of the Chapters can only be read once its purchased with BONUS CHAPTERS included in it since it's against the rules in terms of publishing. This book is now up at Amazon and Kindle Ebook  so take your spot and grab the copy now! I promise it's worth your penny.

Second, I wanna thank you all for reading and voting on my story. This means a lot to me I wanna say thank you to all of my followers, readers and supporters for always keeping an interest in my stories.

Thanks so much!!

Please stay tuned for my upcoming stories!! I'm doing new stories I'll be posting the chapters as soon as I started it.

Furthermore, my stories have been copied by Doc Truyen and I advised you DO NOT OPEN IT because its a MALWARE VIRUS!! The only legitimate and authorized publisher of my books are WATTPAD, GOODREADS and AMAZON.

Thank you and have a great day!!

••••• MJ Cristine

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

286K 11.8K 49
Ellison Kefalas is the sole heir to the Kefalas Media & News business. He is also New York's number 1 playboy, and has never been in a committed rela...
7.3K 168 24
I want the record to reflect that I didn't want this marriage. My husband is wealthy, which was a relief initially, but he is also friends with some...
403K 29.1K 51
#1 in complications on 3/2/2023. #1 in Rumours on 26/2/2023. She was pressurised to get married to a man who her parents thought was the best for her...
3.1M 99.5K 44
Arranged marriage, it doesn't occur as much in this modern society. Or so people think. In reality, it would shock you how high the numbers are...