𝐲𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 | lando norris

Por landosmclaren

"I never thought I would meet my yellow." lando norris x oc Más

yellow - lando norris.
introduction.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
Seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six
twenty-eight

twenty-seven

4.3K 83 6
Por landosmclaren

𝐋𝐚𝐬 𝐯𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐬 𝐆𝐏

The morning was quite silent for the couple. Imogen didn't really want to talk about to race yet. She felt really bad after his panic attack the day before. Lando only talked about the things he noticed around him. If he saw a bird flying, he would acknowledge it to her. She was quite relieved that Lando had to attend a meeting, so he left before Imogen.

She wondered what to do in the meanwhile. Las Vegas was a big city, so there was much to do. Imogen decided to buy a present first for Lando. She wanted him to have something if he won. She already had one surprise for him, but wanted something little on the side.

Imogen knew that Lando loved those meaning full bracelets. She already picked out a jewellery store. When she arrived at the store, she immediately went to the men's section. There was a silver bracelet with a little plaque, which you could print something on. It was perfect for him. There was a small machine where you could print your own text on the bracelet plaque. Imogen wanted something meaningful.

"Forever and always" under the text was written the date when they "met again" at the concert. A hand written heart next to the inscriptions. While it was printing she opened some messages.

iMessages
𝐋𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐬🤍

Lando
What time are you at track?

𝐈𝐦𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐧
I'll be there around 20:00

𝐋𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨
Are u coming to my drivers room before?

𝐈𝐦𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐧
Of course!!

𝐈𝐦𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐧
I just have to pick up my bag at the hotel and
I'll be there

𝐋𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨
Okay
𝐋𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨
Love you ❤️

𝐈𝐦𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐧
Always and forever
Read at 19:15

Stars lighting the beautiful night sky around the track. People chattering and excitement around the paddock. The concentrated of engineers and mechanics walking around their motorhomes. The photographers camera clicking every now and then if they found someone interesting. It was most of the anticipated races of the season. Not just because Lando's first championship, but also the feeling of the big city. It was the biggest event going on in Las Vegas.

Imogen felt quite nervous entering the motorhome of McLaren. There were some tense faces but they still said hello to be respectful. Zak was busy with the engineers, so Imogen wasn't gonna bother him. She walked to the back of the motorhome, the drivers room of Lando wasn't far. She knocked softly on the door, waiting for a response to come in. Lando opened the door for her. Greeting her with a hug and a kiss on her cheek. She walked in and met with Max and Pietra. Imogen gave them both a hug and sat down next to Lando on the massage table, because Max and Pietra sat on the small couch opposite from the couple.

Lando had already changed in his suit, only the top half of his suit was hanging down. There was a big British flag hanging on the wall. He wanted to have it for the podium. Imogen was gonna give it to him, when he greeted the after the race. His helmet was standing on a small table next to couch. It was bright yellow, but with some black touches in between. There were some texts and stickers on it, she couldn't really see what. But Lando already noticed that she was looking, and grabbed it for her.

Imogen looked closer to the designs. The date of his first race and first podium, with matching designs next to it. His quadrant logo with the names of everyone on the team. His first race win on his home ground in Silverstone. Some other memories, like the sticker of Carlos and Lando exchanging their helmets for the last time, as teammates. Some thank you to everyone who had supported him. Then there was a small part dedicated to their relationship. "My nightmares are usually about losing you" was written. It was a quote from their favourite book. The hunger games. The day they met on the tube written under it and a photo of them as a sticker next to it.

"I have no words for this helmet." Imogen says softly. "This looks amazing Lando. I know that you're gonna do great today." Lando gives her a small kiss on her temple. Imogen puts her arm around his waist and leans on his shoulder, he leans his head on hers.

"Are you nervous." Max asks Lando.

"I was terrified yesterday, but I'm so excited to win my first championship tonight." His voice sounded very sincere. Imogen's hand moved around his back for some comfort.

"You wanted me to take the flag with me, right?" She asked her boyfriend. "Yes please." He responds.

The four of them talked about whatever for another half hour until it was already nine a clock, and they needed time to leave him. "You're gonna do great tonight, remember to focus on yourself and the race. I'll be there when you get out the car as a champion." Imogen put her arms around his waist as they stood now. He kissed her softly on her lips and smiled. She was here on the moment when he needed her. She came back to him.

"I love you." Imogen whispers to him.

"Forever and always."

Imogen walked with Max and Pietra to the McLaren lounge area. They quickly had their dinner and sat down in the garage for the race. The three sat down in the back with their headsets on and waited for the race to start. There was a big screen in front of them, so they could watch closely. Lando was already on the track getting everything ready. The race was starting in fifteen minutes.

A good start for Lando made sure he was P1 after the first few laps. Max Verstappen was behind him closely, but the Mclaren had different speed than the red bull this year. Street races were always the hardest races, so Lando still had to battle for quite some time. After about half an hour  and twenty laps later, his tyres started to ware off. He had a 8 seconds lead from Max, so he would be p2 after pitting. Max hadn't pitted yet so it was the perfect time to pit. When he came in the crew stood ready with the tyres. It was almost one of their fastest stops of the season.

Charles who was third also pitted 15 seconds later. Lando came out P2 as they expected. There were still 30 laps, but Lando could finish on the hard tyres he had now. There were some fights in the midfield and behind Lando. Max pitted not late after Lando and was fifth now.

"My water bottle broke." Lando was heard on his board radio. "My whole shoes are wet now." It was quite funny how he said it, Imogen wondered what the commentators would say. Two times she, Max and Pietra were seen on screen. For the first time her name stood there with the title "partner of Lando Norris" it made her smile.

"Only 5 laps to go Lando, you can push for the fastest lap if you want." His engineer spoke over the board radio.

"Last lap Lando, push." His engineer repeated.

The relief fell off everyone's shoulders as Lando went over the finish line. Her ears were filled by yelling and talking. "You are a world champion Lando Norris, congratulations." His engineer spoke.

"COME ON BOYS!! WE DID IT. I'M SO PROUD OF THIS AND EVERYONE WHO IS PART IF MCLARE." Lando yelled on the board radio. Max, Pietra and Imogen put away their headsets and went outside to the fences before the podium. Imogen was congratulated by everyone she ran into. Zak almost crushed her when he hugged her. Imogen filmed Lando getting out of the car and then exchanged her phone, for the British flag.

Lando was congratulated by his team as he jumped into the orange crowd. He walked to Zak, and then finally to his girlfriend. She hugged him as tight as she could. Imogen planted a kiss on his helmet. "I'm so fucking proud of you my love." She hugged him again. "You did it. This is your moment take it all in." She let go and gave him the flag.

As Lando stood on the podium, Imogen couldn't be more proud of him than she already was. A big smile was on his face, showing his small gap between is front teeth, Imogen found it adorable. He shared the podium with Max, Lewis and Zak was there as well. The national anthem starting playing, everyone took of his hat. Lando put the flag around his shoulders holding it, and looking at the sky with a proud smile. Imogen noticed the small tears slipping from his eyes. Max and Imogen both felt emotional as well. They were so proud of him.

He got handed the trophy and made the whole crowd go crazy throwing it in the air. He did is famous champagne move and was sprayed all under. After the podium the team was ready to take pictures with them team after the crowd left. Imogen took some photos as well. It was so cute seeing the whole team together after such a win. Oscar was very happy for Lando as well.

The couple sat together in Lando's driver room. He took a quick shower after he was done with all the partying, and changed into some comfortable clothes. They were just checking out social media or responding to some texts. Imogen then remembered his present.

"Okay, I got you presents for winning your championship, and because I'm so proud of you." Imogen grabbed her purse and took out two presents. She handed it to him and waited for his reaction.

"I love the bracelet Imogen, I'll never take it off." He promises her. Lando opened the other present, it was paper but when he turned it around, it was concert tickets for Coldplay.

"Where our story started." Lando softly says. He gives her a kiss, she felt him smile against her lips. He was happy. "I love you so much, thank you."

"I love you my love." They cuddled up to each other and stayed there for a while.

Everything was good.

-
AAAAH I POSTED AGAIN.
It's a big one todayy!! I'm so busy with my other story that I kinda neglected this one. But the end is near guys. I'll post two more chapters. The 28th and the epilogue.

Then I'll be more focussed on my new book, also a lando one ;) also I'm so grateful for the 35k reads on this book! I would never thought that people would acc read this. Maybe in the future I'll correct my grammar mistakes. But now I couldn't be bothered tbh 😂

Thank you for reading.

Vote+comment

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

280K 3.6K 47
"Lando, can you help me figure something out quickly?" The man leans back in his seat and watches me intently with cold eyes. "Sure Zak, anything for...
173K 4.7K 50
"They are like Blair and Chuck"
484K 8.3K 62
Unknown
806K 14.4K 94
𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘸 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘴... 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘐'𝘮 𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨