Farz:A Tale Of Duty And Devot...

By Hobby_writes

A love saga of a police officer who is honest, courageous and fully devoted to his duty and a college studen... More

Meet the Characters...
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chpter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
Epilogue

chapter 4

13.2K 1K 33
By Hobby_writes

Mishika's exams just got over today and she jumped in excitement coming out of the exam centre making her friend Pooja chuckle.

Finally No more studies...... Mishika said spining around holding Pooja's hand and both the girls laughed enjoying their moment.

This calls for a celebration, let's go to our favourite cafe ....Pooja suggested and Mishka nodded happily.
They reached the cafe and occupied their usual spot near the window.

They placed their order and were discussing about their intership when a group of boys entred the cafe and occupied the table just behind theirs.

You just wait here I need to use the loo ...saying Mishka excused herself and Pooja sat their waiting for their order .

One of the boy looked at Pooja sitting alone and whistled gaining her attention.
It would be sheer disrespect if I let a beautiful girl sit alone ....he said winking at her making Pooja look away feeling disgusted.

The other boys of the group laughed hi fiving with each other .
The boy approached her table and bent near her making Pooja look at him with wide eyes.

Look mister , stay within your limits otherwise it won't be good for you....Pooja warned him making him smirk .
What will you do sexy lady ......he asked gazing at her lustfully .

Pooja tried to stand up but he caged her putting his hands on the arm rest of the chair .
This attitude suits your Beauty I must say ....he said trying to touch her face but she yanked his hand away making him laugh evilly.

Drop this act now and give me a kiss ....he said grabbing her chin making her horrified but before he could do anything further he was pushed off resulting in him falling back on the floor.

All the boys stood up and Mishika glared at them .
How dare you to touch her ....she shouted pointing her finger at him .
Robin who was one of them came forwards with an evil girn .

How come I didn't noticed this wild cat .....he asked checking out Mishika.
Just shut your garbage mouth otherwise I know how to teach lessons to leeches like you ....Mishika said hurting Robin's ego .

You don't have any idea girl whom you are messing with .....Robin warned her .
Ohhh Rascals like you don't need any introduction. It's clearly written on your disgusting face ....she said fueling his anger .

You bitch I will show you what I can do ....Robin said grabbing her arm.
Mishika pushed him hard and gave a tight slap to him stunning everyone.
The owner arrived with the security and dismissed them before it could escalate any further.

You will regret this ......Robin threatened before leaving the place with his gang .
Are you ok ....Mishika asked Pooja who nodded with a small smile .
Let's just not spoil our mood because of those silly excuses of a man ..... Mishika said taking her seat and both laughed enjoying their food .

They both laughed filling up their stomachs discussing the future plans not knowing about the upcoming storm that would change their life completely.

Ummhhhaa.....Shreya kissed Abhimanyu's cheek making him smile .
I am so happy today , finally I will be meeting your family .....She said clinging to his arm .

What if you got rejected.....he asked .
That won't happen. I know that much for sure ... She said confidently making him raise his brows .
Let's get going then ....he held her hand moving towards his car .

Abhimanyu and Shreya were stuck in the traffic 🚦 from last 1 hour .
Abhimanyu got out of the car to inquire about the matter when he heard a girl trying to sort out the way for the ambulance 🚑 wearing her helmet.

Side please ......let the ambulance gooooo.......hat jao .....she was making the way for the ambulance.

Abhimanyu too joined in to free the way .
As the Ambulance passed the girl sighed and removed her helmet and Abhimanyu smiled seeing Mishka . He wondered how she always helps others ,going out of her way .

Heyyyyy !!!! He waved at her gaining her attention.
Ohhhh Hiiii sir !!! Mishika greeted him grinning widely.
He moved towards her scooty and stood beside her .
How are you Sir ....she asked looking at him fondly.

I am great what about you ......He asked .
I am super good. Aapko pata hai aaj mere exam over ho gye hai and ab meri intership start hone vaali hai. I am beyond happy today .....she blabbered amusing him .

That's really nice ...he said with a chuckle.
Haina .....phir intership k baad I will officially become Advocate Mishika Rana .....She said with twinkling eyes .

I am sure you will become a great Advocate.....he said widening her smile.
I will try my best sir .....she replied.
Ohhh the traffic has been cleared now .

I should be going now . Bye and take care .... Abhimanyu said moving towards his car .
Byeee sir....Mishika waved at him and started her scooty wearing her helmet.
Her day got much better after meeting him .
She drove happily towards her home .

Kya hua bohot smile kar rahe ho ...Shreya asked looking at Abhimanyu.
Hmmmm....koi mil gyi thi Jaan pechan vaali.....he told .
Ladki thi .....she asked turning to him .
Hmmm....he hummed focusing on the road  .

I didn't like the fact that you were this much happy because of some other girl ....she muttered and he chuckled looking at her face .

There is nothing for you to get jealous of her ....he said .
I know, but I just felt like it.....She said leaning on his shoulder.

They reached his home shortly and Revati ji welcomed Shreya warmly as Abhimanyu has told her about her last night .

Riddhima was not present there as she has some urgent work .
Mamuuuuuu.....Nirvi came running seeing Abhimanyu and he picked her up immediately and tossed her in the Air making her shriek and laugh at the same time .

Nirviii look who we have here ....he pointed towards Shreya.
Shreya came forward and tried to touch Nirvi's cheek but she hid her face in Abhimanyu's neck .

It's not that easy to impress Nirvi. She doesn't interact with strangers at all ...... Abhimanyu chuckled making Shreya smile .

Don't worry I will befriend her soon and you have to help me with that ....she said making him node .
A helper brought snacks and Tea along with Revati ji .
Ummm Aunty ji actually I am not a tea person.....Shreya refused the tea .
Ohhh, it's ok beta . I didn't knew . Would you like to have some coffee then .....Revati ji asked and Shreya nodded .

I will just go and Prepare one for you ....Revati ji said going to the kitchen once again .

So Shreya what are your hobbies.....Revati ji asked .
I like dancing, watching movies , shopping , and listening music .....Shreya informed.

Do you know how to cook ?? Revati ji asked .
No Aunty. I never went to kitchen. We have so many helpers and cook to do all those chores and honestly I was never interested in cooking and all those household stuff.... Shreya said.

But don't you think one must have a basic idea of cooking. It's one of the most important survival skill .....Revati ji asked .
Actually Dad never allowed me in the kitchen and the situation never arrived that I had to cook .

In case if no one is available by any chance then we have Zomato, swiggy and other apps to our aid Shreya said and Revati ji nodded looking at Abhimanyu.

Nirvi was getting bored sitting in Abhimanyu's lap and listening to them talking.

She climbed down and looked at the snacks kept on the table.
She tried to grab one but it was out of her reach .
Revati ji and Abhimanyu chuckled seeing her struggle.
Baby you want one ....let me help you .... Shreya said and gave her a fritter.

Before Abhimanyu and Revati ji could stop her Nirvi gobbled the hot and spicy fritter and cried out loudly.
Revati ji rushed towards her and took it out of her mouth .

Shhhh don't cry bacha.....Revati ji took her to the kitchen and made her drink some juice and then gave her some honey to sooth her mouth .

Shreya don't you know Childrens can't eat hot and spicy food . Are you that dumb and stupid.... Abhimanyu asked her with a hint of anger .
I_I am sorry'. It just skipped out of my mind .....she said .

Abhimanyu dropped Shreya at her home after that and left to his duty .

Do tell me about your review on this story and did you guys liked the plot or not 😃

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Shikwe By B.

Romance

83.3K 6.1K 13
▪︎Some stories are just waiting for an ending.▪︎ A marriage set on shards of glass, every step forward makes someone bleed. A troubled heroine, a lo...
9.3K 1.2K 7
"𝓘𝓼𝓱𝓺 𝓱𝓸 𝓳𝓪𝔂𝓮 𝓮𝓴 𝓫𝓪𝓪𝓻 𝓽𝓸𝓱 𝓹𝓱𝓲𝓻 𝓷𝓪 𝓳𝓪𝓰 𝓴𝓮 𝓻𝓮𝓮𝓽 𝓳𝓪𝓪𝓷𝓮 𝓷𝓪 𝓷𝓲𝔂𝓪𝓶...𝓭𝓲𝓵 𝓽𝓸𝓱 𝓫𝓪𝓼 𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓲 𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓮𝓽...
4.2K 325 22
the story is about two police officers first they are enimies who are always ready to fight.This story is a full discription of them how they fall in...
3.3K 414 25
ABIR~MISHTI Their hearts began to whisper secrets only they could understand. With every stolen glance, every gentle touch, their emotions swirled li...