If deku had Insomniacs venom...

By LilJ1122

This story gives Izuku ( a boy with no superpowers) the symbiote from insomniacs Spider-Man 2 Obviously I don... More

Explanation/abilities
Origins
Training/introduction
Need help with something
The fight/the exam
The beginning of the year
Showing of strength
The class prez/becoming famous
The sports festival pt 1
We're going to show...the world
Internships
Another exam and going camping
The big bad
The calm
Taking a break
Ascension
Another exam?!
Wrong or right
Encounters of the brief and hostile kind.
Beginning of the end
Breaking point
Something to believe in
Conflict pt 1
Conflict pt 2
Peace
The final battle
Question for series(scrapped)
Epilogue pt 1
Epilogue 2 (The Finale)

A "vacation"

366 2 0
By LilJ1122

Shoto and Endeavor were patrolling together when the crisis in the city happened.Shoto had gone to search for civilians,he goes to an alley and sees:

Stain was bloodied and bruised as Venom stood over him
Venom:WHAT'S WRONG?WHERE'D ALL THAT BULLSHIT ABOUT "FAIR SOCIETY" GO?!
Endeavor:Shoto!Why did you-w-what the hell is that?
Venom moved from stain as he stared at endeavor.
Endeavor:What do you want?
Shoto:Dad,this is my classmate.
The beast shrank as the boy was back to his normal suit.
Izuku:This is the 2nd time now.
Shoto:What?
Izuku:Nothing,you can come out now.
Iida had stepped out with his head down in shame.The crisis ended as they had explained the situation to authorities.Stain was put in the hospital before his sentence.A man(or a dog) approached Izuku.

Kenji:Now listen-
Izuku:No,you listen,this is the 2nd time I've had to do the heroes or police's job myself.
Kenji:You chose to engage a villain by yourself, admirable as it is,you technically committed a crime.We are pardoning you this time,but I can't guarantee we'll do it again.
Izuku was silent as his judgmental stare said everything the chief needed to know.The authorities tried to cover it up,but Izuku was too famous and people had confirmed to seeing him during the crisis.Izuku was famous for taking down a villain that other heroes hadn't been able to take down.At school,Izuku was held high by all the other students.Some say he's one of the strongest students there. Interestingly enough,Izuku's actually been asked if he knew "the big 3".He did not.
Aizawa:We're going to go...on a vacation.
Izuku let out a heavy relieved sigh.
Mina:Geez Midoriya.Your really tuckered out aren't ya?
Sero:Honestly I would be too if I was taking down villains left and right like he was.
There was a knock on the door as 3 students entered in.
???:Hey hey,it's him!
???:You guys,we're supposed to wait before barging in.
???:Sorry amajiki.We're both just so excited!
The 3 students approached Izuku.
Izuku:Can I help you?
Mirio:I'm mirio,this is amajiki,and this is-
Nejire:Hey hey,I'm Nejire.
Izuku:Wait a second,are you guys-

Nejire:That's right!We're the big three!
Aizawa:Why are you guys here?
Mirio:Sorry sir,we just heard of the black beast and after the last thing we heard about him fighting a villain,we just couldn't wait to meet him!
Izuku:Nice to meet you guys.
Aizawa:Alright that's enough.
The day ended as Izuku walked with Iida, uraraka,and now even Shoto.The next day,the class was taken on a plane.They arrived at an island.

Izuku saw some combat robots but didn't participate in training.He wanted to relax as much as possible on this trip.He was surprised to see all might there.
All might:Young Midoriya!I want you to meet someone.This is my niece,Melissa shield.

Melissa:Nice to meet you!
Izuku:Oh!Nice to meet you too.
All might:I have a favor to ask,my niece is looking for someone to tour the place.
Izuku:I'd love to.
Melissa was excited and showed Izuku all sorts of technological advancements.Masks that can see blind spots,diving suits,but then she brings him to a room and gives him a red bracelet.She presses a button and it grows into a gauntlet.
Melissa:Isn't it great?It could take all nights punches three times.
Izuku:That's great!
Melissa:I don't know who'll use it yet.I know for sure you don't need it haha.
Izuku and Melissa parted as he heard of a formal event and chose to go.Although offered a tuxedo,he refused as his symbiote shifted his clothes into a tux.
Momo:I'm jealous that your quirks so powerful yet practical at the same time.
Izuku and his classmates were enjoying the festivities as suddenly a large group of men showed up with guns.One man in particular was wearing a metal mask.

Wolfram:I'm wolfram,and this is-
Before the man can finish,he heard grunts and winces of pain.He looks behind him to see...

Izuku:"This" isn't happening.
Wolfram:Ah ah ah,I know all about you Mr.Black beast.And if you move...
Wolfram snaps and 3 masked men show up with a man held at gunpoint.
Melissa:DAD!
David:I'm sorry...
Izuku:You just made a big mistake.
Wolfram:On the contrary-huh?
Wolfram sees his men getting strangled unconscious by tentacles.
Wolfram:Tck,he told me you were good,but this is ridiculous.Guys!
Izuku(thinking):He?
Three men break through the windows into the room.

Member 1:Don't worry boss.
Member 2:We'll handle them.
Before the 3rd member says anything,he's sent into one of his allies by an explosion.
Bakugo:You won't be handling anything.
Tsuyu dashes and kicks the 1st member hard enough to deny the ground as he flies into it.
Tsuyu:Not while we're around!
The members are rendered unconscious as Wolfram disappeared along with David shield.
Izuku:DAMMIT!How'd he slip past us?!
Melissa:Midoriya!He went through that door! Please,save my dad!
Izuku:I will.
All might:I'm coming with you!He's my friend!
Sato:No ones gonna stop you two!We'll secure the civilians and guys you knocked out.
Izuku and All might clear through the building, unstoppable.They get to the roof where Wolfram puts a device on his head.His muscles bulge as his skin glows red.

Wolfram:ALRIIIGHT!Let's see how good this tech is!
The building starts to come apart as Wolfram's now enhanced quirk assembles a giant metal tower.David shield is next to the villain, restrained by metal wires.
Wolfram:DIE!
Wolfram sends giant metal pillars towards the duo as they look at him with confidence.The duo attacks

All might:Please,you think that'll stop us?
Izuku and all might advance to the building.
(Me:Punching the freaking air because I can't find small deku gifs,HELP)
Izuku:That all you got?
Wolfram:DAMMIT!He never said you were this strong!
All might:He?Wait no-
Wolfram:Yes,before we pulled this gig,that man contacted me,he's the one who gave me this quirk.
All might:ALL FOR ONE?!
Izuku:Who?
Symbiotes:Sounds like bad news.
Izuku:We'll worry about that later,for now-
Izuku and All might charge up their fists and head straight for Wolfram.He tries to set up a shield but it breaks as all might and Izuku's combined punch destroy the barrier and knock wolfram out of his tower,too weak to keep the tower stable,it collapses.Izuki grabs David and they all get back into the room where the dance was happening.
Melissa:DAD!
Civilians:You did it!You're a hero!
Izuku:Thanks,it was nothing really.
The symbiote retracts as Izuku has a tired look on his face.All might has wolfram in his arms.
All might:Now then,off to jail with-
Izuku:Not yet,I have a question.Who's All for one?
All might sighed,he had hoped to keep the students out of this.
All might:A long time ago,there was a man,his quirk was the ability to take and give quirks whenever he pleased.He was a monster,he tried to remake the world in his image.And whoever stepped in his way...died.I thought that I had beaten him in our last encounter, years ago,but it seems he's back.
Izuku:So,the nomu's-
All might:Yes,they're his work.
Izuku:Then the league of villains...
All might:Yes,they are associated with him.
The night ends on a "ok" note for Midoriya.Yes, he saved the day with his idol hero.He even made new friends,it just feels pointless though. With these villain's always coming at him and the people he cares for,he feels like he's in this ending struggle with them,and for what?It's not like the authorities seem to appreciate what he's done so far.He wants to be a hero,but he didn't think it'd be so...exhausting.Uraraka softly grabs him by his arm.
Izuku:Huh?What's up ura-
Before Izuku can finish,he's pulled into a tight hug by Uraraka.
Uraraka:You ok?You seem...upset.
Izuku:Just...tired,thanks.
Izuku returns the hug.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 227 34
Takemichi/Venom: "We aren't Takemichi Hangaki anymore...we have a name is....We...Are...Venom!!!!!!!!!!" Yes...that's the question is 'What if Takemi...
542K 13.5K 19
This is the story of how you became a hero. You even became a hero to the pros. You don't start off as well as everyone else but you soon grow strong...
642K 15.6K 173
We all know the classic story of Izuku Midoriya. A quirkless boy who dreams of being a hero like his idol All Might and upon receiving his power fro...
1.6K 20 9
*NEW VERSION BEING MADE!* Izuku midoriya. A kid who just wanted to be a hero. Unfortunately, nature must hate him. In this topsy turvy world, women a...