Mi amor (Rinny)

By CynthiaMott

Ships: Brance, Brilly, Rinny(main ship) complete chaos... (i tried my bestT-T) (BTW this may not be how the c... More

Intro(Make sure to read!!)
PT1
A/N (PLEASE READ!!)
PT3
PT4
just a skit- vals first word!
PT 5
PT 6
PT 7
THANK YOU!!!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS BITCHES!
PT8
NEW YEARS SPECIAL!!
i'm trying!
PT9
the note:

Rinney head-canons

22 0 1
By CynthiaMott

Rinny head-canon cuz why not? also cuz i can.

when rinney cuddles:

finney= little spoon

robin: big spoon

when rinney goes out:

finney: buys everything the other and him want

robin:feels guilty so buys everything the the other touches.(pretty much baby clothes and a few mugs)

when Rinney take care of Valentina:

Finney: changes clothes, takes the baby to the park, buys baby clothes, feeds her milk(bottle or breast), takes pictures of her, changes her diaper, then loves her.

robin: feeds her, changes diaper, changes clothes, then loves her.

when Rinney have sex(with protection)

Finney: moans loudly or , sucks the other dick, makes the other feel good, rides the other, submissive bottom,  when he sucks the others dick he looks straight up at the other, and loves compliments.

robin: grunts from time to time, get dick sucked by the other, when thrusting in and out the other he slaps the others fat ass, dominant top, gives the other compliments, looks at the other they suck his dick, when the other rides him he give a lot of compliment, and is 14 inches.(DAMN. LAWD HAVE MERCY WE MUST STAY FOCUSED BROTHERS, WE MUST STAY FOCUSED)

Rinney after sex:

Finney: loves to take bathes, and falls asleep in the tub.

Robin: washes himself and the other in the tub, and drys himself and the other when done taking a bath, then after everything goes to bed.

Rinny Nicknames for the other:

Finney: hunny, husband, love, mi vida(my life), mi rey(my king), papi(daddy).

Robin: tesoro(treasure),  cielo(darling), mi amor/amor(my love/love), mi alma(my soul), linda(beautiful), mi reina(my queen), mami(mommy).

Rinney nicknames for vanentina:

Finney: princesa(princess), flor(flower), val, valentine, amor(love), querida(dear), hija(daughter), enamorada(valentine), vale(val).

Robin:  margarita(daisy), risitas(giggles),  magdalena(cupcake),  rosa(Rose),  Vale(val), Enamorada(valentine), mi hija(my daughter), flor(flower).

Rinney+val's+others ages now after 2 years:

Finney:18

Robin:18

bruce:20

vance:20

billy: 19

Griffin:16

gwen:14(has better english)

val: 2(can speak some)

what school they are in:

Finn: collage(the school knows about his kid and him and robin)+cheer

rob:collage(same thing with finn)

rue: collage

van:collage

bill:collage

griff:high school

gwen:middle school

val: preschool.

that's all i'm doing. bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 114 17
Griffin: HOW. i woulf kill fir that oretty of a crying face Vance: I would kill for you to have a pretty crying face too, its ugly as shit snd you ha...
127K 2.1K 58
[DISCONTINUED] My first ever published writing. It is so cringe 😭. 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐛𝐨𝐲, 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐬 𝐃𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭. "𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫...
30K 487 19
Chatfic about TBP lolz THEY DONT HAVE THEIR NORMAL PERSONALITYS IN THIS !!! main ships are rinney, brance and briffin 🤭 I drew the profile cover ANG...
5.3K 69 17
i take requests. i will do any ship you guys wanna see. just type it in the comments. and give me a little bit of an idea on what you want to see wri...