🍁ComΔ™ΕŸ2YoΕ³πŸ–€[ţāęgΕ³Δ·Δ· Ζ’Ζ’]√

By Solitary_0813

[A Taekook ff] This is a very sensitive and voilence story read on your own risk don't complain me later that... More

Prologue🍁
1-Remembered Me?!🍁
2-Beware.🍁
3-Min Jewan?🍁
4-In Your Arms.🍁
5-Become Addicted.🍁
6-Without You.🍁
7-Crush At First Sight.🍁
8-I Missed You.🍁
9-His Taehyung.🍁
10-Uncle.🍁
11-Carban Copy.🍁
12-Jealous!!!🍁
13-Fresher Party.🍁
14-Jay B & Fennec Fox.🍁
15-I Will Pray.🍁
16-Bambi Eyes.🍁
17-Birthday.🍁
18-Wait For Me.🍁
19-Infinity.🍁
20-Strength.🍁
21-Get Well Soon.🍁
22-Jimin Hyung!🍁
23-Welcome Back.🍁
24-Hiding.🍁
25-Family.🍁
26-My Baby.🍁
27-Sweet Moments.🍁
28-Mafia/Flasback.🍁
29-My Son In Law.🍁
30-I'm Not A Rabbit!🍁
31-I'm Sorry.🍁
32-Feelings.🍁
33-Seniors.🍁
34-Closeness.🍁
35-One-Sided Date.🍁
36-My butterfly.🍁
37-Take It Slow.🍁
38-First Kiss.🍁
39-Soulmates.🍁
40-Preparation.🍁
41-Wedding.🍁
42-Happy Family.🍁
43-He Did Nothing.🍁
44-Sunshine.🍁
45-What Did They Do?🍁
46-Its True.🍁
47-I'm Not A Begger.🍁
48-Final.🍁
49-Life Goes On.🍁
✨Epilogue🍁

50-Taegukk.🍁

1.7K 53 9
By Solitary_0813

Hey................ 💚💜

......…................

Some months later....

"You want to know gender." Dr asked taegukk shook their head smiling jk peck on his forehead.

"Your wife and baby both are healthy.
Still, don't miss his any appointment." Dr said sternly they nods their head.

"I'm giving a diet chart and medicine take care of him." Dr said jk nods his head saying 'of course I will.'

"So, let's meet next month." Dr said smiling at them softly they nodded and made their way outside of the cabin.

...

"You want to go somewhere love or want to eat something." Jk asked and fasten his seat belt while pecking on his dance baby bump and on his lips.

"Yes! I'm hungry and want to eat my favorite Kimchi rice." Tae said licking his lips jk nods his head giggling and peck on his pouty lips.

"Sure love, hubby will take you in a resturant today hmm." Jk said he nods his head happily with his unique boxy smile.

He squeeze his bread cheeks cooing at his cute and peck whole over his face and went to sit on the driver seat and drove away towards resturant while caressing his baby bump.

...

Yeon threading his finger in jae hair a little bit tightly, jae groaning in kiss he pull him more close holding his waist.

Yeon moan when he bit his lips a little bit harshly while caressing his waist and back.

Both groaning and moaning because of pleasure while sucking each other every corner of each other mouth.

"Love you so much baby." Jae said between kiss he pinch his waist when yeon only nods his head moaning.

"Eumm love you too love." Yeon said he chuckled in satisfaction they were lost in their own world.

They both gasp when someone pull taeyeon away from jae. Jae angrily looked at the person soon gulp his saliva scratching his nape shyly and nervous too.

Yeon hide himself in his father crook because of embarrassment Tae pout.

"Hubby! Why did you do that?" Tae whine stomping his feet on the floor.

Jk looked at him in disbelief and told him to not stomp your leg and take him also in his embrace mumbling sorries.

Yeon and tae looked at each other tae cooed at his baby blush face he patted mumbling it's okay.

Yeon nods his head shyly while hiding more in his father crook. Jk glaring at Jae.

"I have some work in office. Bye Yeon, eomma, uncle too." Jae said and made his way towards outside before giving them his gummy smile.

"I've so..some pr...oject. Excuse me!" Yeon said shuttering and run towards his room blushing. Taegukk checkled at him.

"Why you and hyung always ruined their romantic moments?" Tae said pecking on his lips he peck him back.

"They can have their moment alone not infront of us." Jk said groaning he rolled his eyes mumbling about him.

"We are different love." Jk said pecking on his forehead he giggles and brushes their nose mumble how?

"Umm because we are cutest couple." Jk said both giggling in each embrace.

"Let's continue our romance in our room." Jk said and pick him in bridal style he laughed at him while hitting on his chest he chuckled and made his way towards their room.

...... tae's 8 month pregnancy.....

Baby! Look what I bring for my bubba." Jk said while giving him lot's of chocolates, strawberries and cakes.

Tae eyes sparkle and hug his husband while pecking on his cheeks and lips.

Jk kiss him softly yet passionately and lastly peck on his forehead and start feeding him.

"Wow! Chocolates." Jimin said while coming in the living room tae hide it immediately, looking at jk with his puppy eyes. Jimin looked at him in disbelief.

"Relax, i'm just saying I will not eat your cakes and chocolates." Jimin said and sat on the sofa rolling his eyes jk giggles at him.

"He does this during his pregnancy. He didn't even let his husbun eat." Jin said joon nods his head chuckling.

Tae pout whining in his husband hug mumbling 'they are bad and meanie.' Jk peck on his forehead nodding his head while cooing at his cute fluffy ball.

"Don't tease my butterfly." Jk said he  glare at them, they nods their head
chuckling in disbelief.

"Someone having party here I see."
Yeonjun said come from upstairs in the living room.

"Yeah, this party only for your taetea eomma." Jimin said he giggles tae scof at him mumbling shorty jk laughed.

"Yaah Jeon Taehyung." Jimin shout at him and whining others laughed at him tae giggles too and stuck tongue.

"Hubby let's go upstair to my room or else I will got stomach pain because of them." tae said pouting he nods his head other wide their eyes shooking his head in disbelief.

"Our room baby." jk said packing on his lips he nods his head pouting he take him in his bridal style and take him towards his room.

"You all don't take anything my bun bought this only for me." tae glaring at them saying this they nodded and giggles at his cuteness.

"He is so adorable." Jae said coming towards them they nods their head.

"What about Taeyeon?" Jun teased he gave him tight lips smile others giggle at him Joon roll his eyes.

"My baby is also adorable." Jae said and made his way towards his room and he heard joon snort he shook his head.

....

1 year later....

Taegukk came in a picnic with Yeon and their 1 year old baby boy. Yeah he gave birth to a cute baby boy and he is carbon copy of his father.

His face and his behavior inheritance from his father and too possessive for his mumma and for his elder brother.

Jk name his son 'Jeon Jungkook.' His grandfather name.

"Kookie! Do you want to drink banana milk." Yeon asked he squeal happily he chuckled at his brother cuteness.

"Wnn nanana mill." Kookie said tae smile at his baby boy and gave yeon three bottle of banana milk.

Yeon gave one to jk and one for his brother and he start sipping from his bottle too.

Tae take out his strawberry milkshake and start sipped while looking at his world, his husband and children.

"Strawberry is better than of yours banana milk." Tae said sulking jk and yeon chuckle at him he pout more.

His little Jungkook giggles without understanding anything tae sigh and tickle him more.

"What you understood baby?" Tae ask in baby voice giggling he giggles too.

"Nanan mill good." He said other gasp then laughed at tae's shocked face.

"Oh my smart and naughty little boy teasing your mumma too." Tae said while tickles him more he giggles and hold his head while looking at his bambi eyes. Yeonkook cooing at their interaction while sipping their milk.

Tae peck his whole over face mumble my cute baby and made him sat on the mate carefully and peck on his chubby cheeks.

Yeon clicked their so many pic and selfie too while enjoying their picnic and family time.

"Come to dada love." Jk said to his lil version he hide his face in his mom crook giggling taegukk chuckled at his cute son.

"Mumma's boy." Jk said patting on his cute bum he squeal in his mom arms tae giggle while holding him properly

"Don't worry appa im here for you." Yeon said giggling while hugging his father dearly jk nods his head and take him in his embrace and stuck his tongue to kookie and his wify giggling

Taekook looked at his daddy wobble lips. He cooed at them also take them in his embrace while pecking their forehead.

"My babies." Jk mumble holding them in their embrace with so much love.

"Muh dada." Kook said sucking his lip piercing he chuckle at his cuteness.

"Mine appa." Yeon said possessively to tease his baby bro. He start pushing him whining while chanting my dada.

"He is my daddy." Tae blunt but soon he look away shyly jk smirk at him Yeon laughing at his mother kookie also laugh in his father embrace when he succeed to push his brother away from his dada.

"Come here muh big baby." Jk said and made tae sit on his lap forcefully and keep kookie on his wify laps.

"Love you." Jk said pecking on his cheeks and kookie cheeks too he pull yeon beside him and peck on his head too mumbling love you's to his babies.

"Love you too dada." They said while packing him on their daddy cheeks he giggles on their soft kiss.

They enjoyed their whole day with family time while playing so many games.

Taegukk sing their love song when yeon insist them he sing along with them.

kook also sing and clapped his little soft hand for his mumma and they also dance with each other one by one

.

Epilogue soon......

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Thank you so much.... ❤️

Take care be safe..... 💚💜

Photo credit to rightful owner....

My New Story.👇🏻 Support this story too if you like this story...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

344K 18.9K 56
(completed)βœ… "I love you "--Taehyung "No you can't ... Don't waste your time on me cause I'm already dead "-- Jungkook ____________ Jeon Jungkook , h...
104K 3.4K 23
Previous name of the book- Ceo and his Angle I completely own the story but not the characters. Their is nothing to do with the real life characters...
424K 21.3K 27
(complete) βœ… " Are you fucking mad? Why the fuck did you do this ?" - Taehyung "Because it's so satisfying" - Jungkook "Wait no... W-what do you th...
818K 35.3K 88
A bad romance. Full of love, hate and revenge. When jeon jungkook a university heartthrob and Kim Taehyung a new student, known for his ethereal face...