Union-Verse: Rise of the Beas...

By JeymisPeixoto

(Collab Story) When a young boy named Pablo Emillio escapes from the corrupt Union Academy and their constant... More

Bio
Terrorcons
Prologue: Quitting Union
Collab Legend: WAMred
Collab Legend: KaijuBird
Collab Legend: JuanDeleon250
Collab Legend: LeonRedgrave
Collab Legend: LubbockIRL
Collab Legend: Captainrex2177
Collab Legend: Dragondoor
Collab Legend: ZetaRaiser
Collab Legend: ShinzaGodWarrior
Chapter 1: A New Hero Academy
Chapter 2: Slinger vs Doomsday/A Daytona Cybertronian's Arrival
Collab Legend: ThTrungNguyn9
Chapter 3: Return of Cyclonus/Galvatron's Attack
Chapter 4: Hiring New Teachers
Chapter 5: Rescue Operation/Demise of Bakusquad
Chapter 6: Return of the Terrorcons
Chapter 7: Breaking Dekusquad/Threesome Funtimes (Lemon)
Chapter 8: Villainous Meeting/Rise of Kamen Rider Tiger
Chapter 9: Demise of Cyclonus
Chapter 10: Recon by Fire/Ally Captured
Chapter 11: Violence and Timing
Chapter 12: Facing Endeavor and Houki/Close Air
Chapter 13: Amity Colosseum Raid/Union Exposed
Chapter 14: Battle Alliance vs Union/Shadow Treachery
Chapter 15: A Fight to Save The World!
Chapter 16: Prelude to the Final Battle
Epilogue/Post-Credit Scene

Chapter 17: The Final Battle

354 14 5
By JeymisPeixoto

(The Emilio Family and the Battle Alliance Academy students find out that Ironwood has the last missile in Chicago. They decide to travel in there through a boat along with US Marines as Pablo hears Rex.)

Rex: (comms) Floor 56 is our primary objective. It's well fortified with limited access. Ironwoods may be holed up there.

Pablo: Copy, Let's nail this bastard once and for all, sir.

(Pablo, Icarus and Laura go into the building as they meet up with Rex and Aidan.)

Rex: Alpha 2-1, moving to hook point.

(Pablo, Icarus and Laura walk down on the building upside down, and then they jump down as they see the civilians being held hostage by Atlas Soldiers.)

Rex: (comms) Pablo, you guys need to rescue civilians, be advise, we got Atlas another General Winter Schnee and ace Operatives in the building so you guys handle this, while me and Aidan will find Ironwood.

Pablo: Good luck, captain.

(The trio then prepares to transform.)

ZERO-TWO DRIVER!

LET'S GIVE YOU POWER

ZERO-TWO JUMP!

Pablo/Laura: Henshin!

Icarus: HABATAKI!

ZERO-TWO RISE! ROAD TO GLORY HAS TO LEAD TO GROWIN' PATH TO CHANGE ONE TO TWO! KAMEN RIDER ZERO-TWO! IT'S NEVER OVER!

Tiger/Habataki/Zero-Two: (in unison) There is a trio who can stop you, and that's us!

(Winter and the Ace Operatives notice the Kamen Rider Trio.)

Winter: Tch, it's those brats! (to the soldiers) GET THEM!

(Habataki and Zero-Two charge at the Atlas Soldiers as they start shooting while Tiger uses one of the cards.)

STRIKE VENT!

(Tiger summons his Destclaws, and then he slashes other Atlas Soldiers. As they bring them down, Habataki prepares to change forms.)

Habataki: DAKURAUN!

(As Habataki changes forms, Winter gestures the Ace Ops to attack the trio.)

Clover: Alright, you asked for it.

(The Ace Operatives charge at the trio as Habataki finishes changing his form. Elm and Vine try to attack Zero-Two, who uses her finisher.)

ZERO-TWO BIG BANG!

(Zero-Two wraps past Elm and Vine, causing them to explode and producing a trail of red and yellow lines. She stops next to Clover and destroys him with a chop before dashing away again. Finally, she appears behind Harriet and Marrow, and rushes past them as well, resulting in another explosion.)

ZERO-TWO BIG BANG!

(Tiger and Winter glare at each other.)

Tiger: Just you and me!

????: PABLO!

(Tiger turns to see Edward in his Nightfright suit.)

Tiger: Professor Simmons?

Nightfright: Use this!

(He throws a card, and Tiger picks it up.)

(He turns to Nightfright, who nods, and then he places it on his Visor.)

SURVIVE!

(Tiger changes to his new form: Survive Tiger as he charges at Winter, and their weapons clash.)

Tiger: You really thought you could simply try to get the Sumdac Systems for yourselves?

Winter: (glares) You know what they say, what you can't control, you must destroy.

Tiger: What do you mean?

(Tiger breaks Winter's rapier with his powered axe. Suddenly he hears Alexander's voice.)

Alexander: (comms) All stations, missile is hot! I say again, the missile is launching!

(Pablo gets shocked as Winter smirks.)

Winter: You should have crawled back to Union Academy, but since you didn't...

Tiger: Shut up! (pulls out a card) SHUT UP!

FINAL VENT!

(Destwilder grabs Winter and slams her several times before throwing her at Tiger, who slashes her in half with his Destvisor Zwei. He then sees Icarus and Laura reuniting with Morpho and others.)

Rex: (comms) Pablo, are you there?

(Pablo then sees Ironwood holding the controls as several Atlas Soldiers flank him.)

Tiger: Rog, Laura and Icarus are already there with Morpho and other shit! I see Ironwood, he has controls room, there's too many of them!

Rex: Copy, I'm coming your way!

(As they reach the door, suddenly the door suddenly open short, and there's a flashbang causing them to stun, and then everyone were stunned by flash grenade, seeing Ironwoods carrying the missile control with his soldiers. Morpho and others decided to rescue some injured students. Icarus and Laura suffer a blast.)

Pablo: Icarus, Laura are you okay? (breathes)

Icarus: Yeah... but I can't make it,

Laura: Nether can I... Pablo, you have to go after Ironwood.

Rex: So as you Aidan, I think I'm broken, I also got hit all of us were hit.

Morpho: Ryo, Peter get them all to safety, Aidan, Pablo you're with me. Let's move.

Rex: Jupiter eye, ironwood has the missile control, We're going after him!

General Alexander Johnson: (comms) Copy be advised, the missile is headed toward New Mexico, We don't have time to divert!

Pablo: Holy shit, he's gonna blow our Academy!

Morpho: We'll get 'em. Take point you two.

(Two then descend on the elevator, and suddenly the rocket hit, as two struggle to hold on to it. However, the car is about to fall)

Morpho: That car won't hold! Jump down!

(Pablo jumped first along with Aidan, and hit ironwood. As they wake up, Pablo grabbed the Missile controls, while Aidan was unarmed, when Ironwood grabbed his pistol, luckily Morpho save them as they buy them time.)

Morpho: Go, you two.

(Pablo and Aidan rush as Ironwood glares at Morpho.)

Ironwood: You're dead! Go after them!

Aidan: Oh shit!

Pablo: You unarmed, I lost my gear, after the door flashbang, shit! I lost it.

Rex: (comms) Pablo, Aidan, what's your status?

Aidan: We're at Construction floors. Controls are secured. We lost our weapons.

Pablo: And my Kamen rider gear, I left it when the door flash banged on us.

Rex: (comms) Copy, stay outta sight, you two. Passing comms to Jupiter eye 1

General Alexander Johnson: (comms) Pablo, the missile was launched, so you'll have to remotely detonate it.

Pablo: That. I haven't done it yet...

General Alexander Johnson: (comms) But I will guide you, Aidan will make the distraction noise. Open the controls when you're ready.

Aidan: Alright, let's find the hiding spot.

Pablo: How about in the bathroom?

Aidan: Good idea..

(They go to hide in the bathroom as the Atlas soldiers search for them.)

Ironwood: You sign treaties and break them.

Aidan: Don't listen to him, open the controls.

(Pablo then opened the missile controls and looked at the screen showing a missile target at New Mexico.)

Pablo: I'm in... Shit... the target is New Mexico. Coordinates: Thirty-eight, negative-Fifty-Nine.

General Alexander Johnson: (comms) That's the Battle Alliance Academy.

Pablo: He's going for Shepherd.

General Alexander Johnson: (comms) No, Shepherd's gone.

Rex: (comms) Yeah, well... there's 2.1 million people who aren't. Finish it.

General Alexander Johnson: (comms) Alright, Pablo, first you have to enable diagnostic mode. Hit CLR and MODE at the same time...

Ironwood: (offsxreen) As a General of Atlas and Union Academy, it's my duty to respond to your actions of what you did of Union Academy.

(Pablo hit the CLR and MODE button.)

Pablo: Got it.

Aidan: Hold on.

(Aidan sees two Atlas soldiers walking towards the sight, Aidan use the distraction of throwing a spoon in the air and hit as two heard a noise then both sprint quickly and find another hiding spot.)

Pablo: Okay, what do I do?

General Alexander Johnson: (comms) Okay, go to, Row two, column three.

(Pablo found Row two, column three, it said %ESP, and so he hit.)

Pablo: Let see, Echo Sierra Papa.

General Alexander Johnson: (comms) That did it. Now hit LEFT and CLR to initiate override.

(Pablo hit the LEFT and CLR button.)

Pablo: Override on.

General Alexander Johnson: (comms) Copy. Get safe. This next part will make some noise. Last step. Hit LINK and when the green light is in the fourth position.

(Pablo looked at the green blinking on and on. And then hit the fourth position.)

Pablo: Got it! It's detonated.

General Alexander Johnson: (comms) Copy. The Air Force will confirm. Thank you Pablo.

Ironwood: (offscreen) We have resisted your force from the Vacuo, and ran our planes for the slaves in the dust mines!

General Alexander Johnson: (comms) Okay where's Ironwood?

Aidan: Well, he's not alone, Atlas guards with him. Me and Pablo gonna kill every one of 'em and then we're going for him. Out here.

Juan: (comms) Nicely, done you two. Now for the hard part.

Aidan: That was the fucking hard part, LT...

Juan: (comms) Let's find out. You two need to stay alive, take out the guards and kill Ironwood.

Aidan: But, me and Pablo need weapons.

Juan: (comms) Then make one.

Pablo: make one?

Aidan: It means we're gonna craft our weapon, just back in New Mexico when Shadow Company doing war crimes on Union Academy, yeah don't remember Graves said about Ironwoods, no, Shadow Company wasn't allied Unions, Shadow Company was enemy to Union and Atlas.

Pablo: Oh...

Aidan: Hold up, I need a sharp blade and a rope...

Pablo: I had one, since I grabbed the rope and metal that I found.

Aidan: Nicely done (as he crafts the weapon) Neet, now I need to find the desk, it has a knife object inside. Come on.

(Aidan found the toolbox and then pry it; however, it will track some noise Atlas guards. and then found the cutter blade. Now Pablo is the distraction.)

Pablo: Hey, over here.

Atlas Guard: There he is. (gets shot) ARGH!

(Both guards got down as Ironwood hits Pablo in the back as he carries his pistol and walks towards him. As he aims, the pistol is out of ammo, so he knocks him out instead.)

(Moments later, Ironwood is seen dragging Pablo near the window.)

Ironwood: Your nation would see fire. Battle Alliance Academy will be burned.. You think you can stop me...?

Aidan: RAAAGGHHH!!!

(Aidan sprint attacked on ironwood and bashed him on the window, unknown whether Aidan was alive or not.)

Ironwood: We are not attacking... We are invading...

(Outside the building, Aidan was still holding onto the building.)

Aidan: Juan...

Juan: (comms) Copy, I see Ironwood.

(Drake used his sniper rifle and aimed his eye at Ironwood, who was grabbing Pablo. As he breathed, he pulled the trigger and hit Ironwood on the chest. Now Pablo has a chance, he grabbed the paper cutter and stabbed him on the chest, right through the heart, making Ironwoods in pain, when Pablo dragged Ironwoods outside the building.)

Pablo: This is the end for you, Ironwood... see you in hell

(He let go of Ironwood as he falls into the building. Pablo grabbed Aidan a hand as both watched Ironwood falling further and hit on the car and killed.)

Aidan: Nicely, done kid...

Pablo: Thanks for saving my ass. (breathing)

Aidan: Perfect shot, Drake...

Drake: Hehehe, you called it, Sergeant. Mate.

Juan: (comms) All stations- Ironwoods down. Enemy KIA. Mission complete.

(The battle is finally over, Ironwood is gone, and now Pablo can return to the Battle Alliance Academy with his siblings.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 220 15
U.A Academy was a school for people with quirks so they can become a hero, until someone brought the school which allows people also with Sacred Gear...
150K 11.4K 39
The story of your sexual capitulation told by the bloodthirsty supervillain who discovered your secret identity, ruined every chance of you maintaini...
28.7K 495 10
A student from the general course in Union Academy rose to the top with his incredible power! or He'll be giving hell to those have despised,Bully a...
3.4K 131 11
(This will take place after Union Academy:War Of The Monsters)(@KaijuMaster20) After the battle,Makoto and his friends has teleport to an another uni...