UNDENIABLE PAIN [Complete]

By itswriterbymistake

Maanveer Singh Raghuvanshi The king of songadh and CEO of Raghuvanshi and groups. 28 years old and married t... More

disclaimer
characters
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 35(posting again)
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48 [ LAST ]
EPILOGUE
bonus chapter
surprise surprise surprise
Bonus chapter 2
bonus chapter 3
bonus chapter 4

chapter 8

46.1K 2.6K 126
By itswriterbymistake

Guys I was smiling like an idiot while writing and rechecking this chapter. I hope you like too. Please do votes and let me know how was the chapter commenting🦋♥️

The next morning, Aashi woke up enveloped in Maanveer's comforting embrace. She tilted her head and found him gazing at her. Playfully, she narrowed her eyes and asked, " app jag rahe the" He nodded, gently tucking a stray strand of her hair behind her ear.

(You were awake?)

"To aise kyu pade hai,office Nahi jaana?"she teased, wondering why he lingered in bed when he had work.

(Why were you still lying here then, not going to the office?)

"Office to Chale jayenge,magar aapka ye khubsurat chehra dekhke ke jo sukun milta hai,wo kaise miss karte"he confessed, his eyes reflecting deep admiration. Aashi blushed, feeling a delightful flutter in her stomach at his words.

("I'll go to the office, but how could I miss the tranquility that washes over me when I see your beautiful face? How could I ignore that?)

"Ab ye apke gulabi gaal. Hayeeee kya hi Kare subah subah itna haseen nazara" he continued, his hand lightly resting on his chest as he admired her flushed complexion. Aashi giggled, her heart swelling with affection and shyness.

(Now, these rosy cheeks of yours. Oh my, what can I do? Such a beautiful sight early in the morning)

"Jyada naa hero mat baniye,dilouges bandh kijiye aur jaiye naha lijiye" she teased, attempting to extricate herself from bed. However, he pulled her closer, refusing to let her go

(Don't play the hero too much, stop with the dialogues, and go take a shower)

"Jara ab bataiye dilouges the ya dil se nikli hui baat"he asked, placing her hand on his chest where his heart beat rapidly. Aashi looked at him in wonder, her eyes moistening with tears

(Now tell me, were those dialogues or words straight from the heart?)

"Itna pyar kyu karte hai veer. kisi din apke liye hi mushkil na ho jaye" she asked innocently, her voice filled with vulnerability

(Why do you love me so much, Veer? One day, your love might become a challenge for you)

"Loving you doesn't bring challenges, it's the solution to all my difficulties. And as for the future, I know we have a beautiful one together," he reassured her, pressing a tender kiss on her palm.

"I love you," she confessed, her voice barely audible, and hugged him tightly. He smiled, his eyes filled with affection, and hugged her back.

"I love you more,Jaana" he said, gently caressing her hair.

"Alright, now seriously, go and take a shower; you'll be late for the office," she said, reluctantly pulling away from the embrace.

"It's Friday today, buddhu. I have to meet our people and listen to their problems," he said, gently tapping her forehead, his tone filled with warmth.

"Oh, yes, I forgot," she said, lost in thought.

"What happened? What are you thinking?" he asked, concerned.

"N-nothing, Veer. Actually, I have to go to meet Maa today. Can I go?" she asked, her voice faltering as she lied, finding it difficult to deceive him, especially her beloved Veer.

"Yes, I'll come with you," he said, his eyes filled with understanding.

"No," she instantly rejected, her heart racing.

"Why?" he asked, puzzled.

"I mean, you have to go with the people, and after that, you have to go to the office too, right? Besides, I have to visit some relatives with Maa," she lied, trying to sound convincing and manveer nodded.

"Anyways Aashi, don't you think we should save water for the next generation?" he said, a playful smile on his lips.

"Yes, but why are you asking?" she questioned, her confusion evident.

"Showering separately will use more water; let's save water," he teased, his index finger tracing a pattern on her waist. Aashi blushed deeply, her cheeks turning the shade of ripe tomatoes.

"Veer!" she exclaimed, playfully slapping his chest. "Stop flirting and go now," she pushed him gently, her cheeks still flushed.

"Okay," he said, relenting, and left after placing a soft kiss on her forehead.

"Sorry, Veer, I don't like to lie, but you didn't leave me any choice," she whispered, pouting, as she watched him leave.

After Maanveer left with Aarav, Aashi went to take her shower. Finishing her morning chores, she greeted the elders with a warm smile and touched their feet respectfully.

"Good morning," she said softly. "I have to go to the Singhania Haveli. Maa wanted to meet me. Can I go, Dadisa?" she asked, seeking permission.

"Yes, of course," Dadisa replied kindly.

"Thank you," she smiled gratefully, leaning down to kiss Kiaan's forehead before heading out.

Maanveer and Aarav sat together, but this time, Maanveer's aura was different. He exuded a commanding presence, sitting like a king as he truly was. His attitude had changed; he wasn't the same Maanveer he used to be around Aashi. His fierce eyes intimidated everyone present.

"Hukum, he is my husband. My parents are poor; they couldn't afford a dowry.So After marriage, he started beating me," a woman in her mid-twenties cried, her voice trembling.

"No, Hukum, she is lying. I never raised my hand on her," her husband argued.

"Hukum, you can ask my child," she said, turning to her daughter, who nodded in confirmation. The husband looked down, unable to meet anyone's gaze.

Maanveer's eyes hardened. He respected women deeply, considering them to be forms of goddesses.

"Do you want to give him another chance?" he asked, his voice calm yet dangerous.

"No, Hukum, I've given him chances many times. I'm tired now," she replied, tears streaming down her face.

"Aarav, call the inspector and tell them to arrest him," Maanveer ordered.

"Yes, Bhaisa," Aarav said and left to carry out the task.

"Hukum, please pardon me. I will never repeat my mistake," the husband pleaded, desperation in his eyes.

"Whatever you did was not forgivable. Aurat insaan hoti hai khud ki jaagir nahi. Agar tum saat janm bhi le Loge tab bhi aurton ka karz nahi chuka Paoge. Aur tum jeso ki jagah aurton ke aage nahi unke kadmo Mai hai. Maafi mango" Maanveer said dangerously.

(Whatever you did was unforgivable. A woman is a human being, not property. Even if you had seven lifetimes, you couldn't repay the debt you owe to women. You, and people like you, have no place in front of women; you're beneath their feet. Apologize)

"Hukum, I will..." Maanveer cut him off.

"Maafi mango" he roared, his voice echoing through the room

(Apologize)

Everyone flinched this time, not daring to say another word. The man bowed down in front of his wife.

"I'm sorry," he said, and she cried.

Soon, the inspector arrived and arrested him. Aarav was given the responsibility to offer the victim a job in their haveli, a task he carried out promptly.

Upon returning to the haveli, Maanveer opened his room door to find Aashi sitting on the bed, sobbing. His expression shifted from tiredness to worry within moments.

"Jaana, what happened?" he asked, dropping to his knees in front of her.

"Jaana, please tell me what happened," he said, gently cupping her cheeks.

"Veer," she said, her voice breaking, and started crying, holding his hands tightly.

"Yes, I'm listening," he said softly.

"Veer," she repeated.

"Did anyone say anything to you?" he asked, and she shook her head.

"Then... are you on your period?" he asked, and she shook her head again.

"Is everyone fine in the Singhania mansion?" he questioned, and she nodded in affirmation.

"Then, what happened, Jaana? Please tell me," he pleaded, trying to understand her distress.

"I'm sorry," she said between sobs.

"Sorry? Why?" he asked, confused.

"I went to the doctor," she said, pouting.

Maanveer let go of her gently, standing up. He rubbed his temples in frustration.

"I told you, Aashi, that I..." he began, but she interrupted him.

"Listen to me!" she said, sobbing.

"Do you listen to me?" he asked. "Leave me alone for some time," he said, his voice breaking, his eyes pleading.

Aashi followed him, calling his name, but he didn't respond. He knew he would lose control if he talked to her right now. Reaching the main hall, Aashi yelled out behind him,

"Hukum, I'm pregnant!" her voice echoed through the hall.

Maanveer stopped in his tracks, shock and surprise etched across his face. Mishka and Kakisa looked at her in astonishment. Aarav, who had just entered, also stared at her, surprised. Maanveer turned around, his expression shifting from shock to happiness. Aashi and Maanveer's eyes met, tears streaming down her face. Maanveer silently asked her with his eyes if what he heard was true. Aashi, understanding his silent question, nodded affirmatively. Without wasting a moment, he ran towards her and enveloped her in his embrace. Aashi cried out in joy, hugging him back tightly. Tears of happiness flowed from both their eyes, and Maanveer quickly wiped them away, cherishing the moment.

"Hukum, you are going to become a baba," she said, holding him tightly, her voice filled with joy and anticipation.

"And you, Maasa," he replied, his eyes shining with happiness.

"Congratulations, Bhaisa, congratulations, Bhabhisa!" Aarav and Mishka exclaimed in unison, their faces beaming with excitement.

Realizing their position, Maanveer and Aashi abruptly pulled away from each other. Wiping her tears of joy, Aashi looked at them with a radiant smile, while Maanveer wore a contented grin.

"I'm so happy," Mishka said, engulfing Aashi in a warm hug, her eyes glistening with tears of joy.

"Thank you," Aashi said, pulling herself back, her cheeks flushed with happiness.

"God bless you," Kakisa said, pulling Aashi into a heartfelt embrace, her voice filled with blessings and love.

Aarav hugged Maanveer tightly, his happiness for his elder brother evident in his eyes.

"Congratulations, Bhaisa," Aarav said, his voice laced with genuine happiness.

"Congratulations, Badimaa, from Kiaan," Mishka added, passing Kiaan to Aashi.

"Thank you, my baby," Aashi said, kissing Kiaan's forehead tenderly, her heart swelling with love for her son.

"But, Bhabhisa, how did it happen? I mean, you went for a checkup, right?" Mishka inquired, her curiosity getting the better of her.

"Yes, I told her everything about my complications. She did my sonography and confirmed that I'm pregnant. She mentioned that my dedication to exercise and maintaining a healthy diet paid off. This is the result of my hard work over the past year," Aashi explained, her voice filled with gratitude and contentment.

After spending some heartwarming moments together, they retired to their room. Maanveer locked the door and turned to face Aashi, who was standing there, holding her ears apologetically.

"I'm sorry, Veer," she said, her lips pouting in remorse.

Maanveer ignoring her bent down, gently caressing her stomach. He placed a tender kiss, whispering, "Hello, baby, baba's here. I know you can't see me, but you can hear me, right? Your baba wants to tell you that he loves you so much." He kissed her belly again, his voice filled with immense affection.

"And Maasa too," Aashi interrupted still holding her ears, her eyes sparkling with excitement.

"And you know what? He's waiting eagerly for you. So, come fast," Maanveer said, pretending to ignore her playful remark.

He continued caressing her stomach, feeling overwhelming emotions. Suddenly, he noticed moisture on his hand. Tilting his head, he saw Aashi crying. He stood up hurriedly and enveloped her in his strong arms.

"I'm sorry, Veer, but you weren't listening to me," she said, her voice choked with emotion.

He kissed her forehead gently, his lips conveying understanding and reassurance.

"Are you upset?" she asked, her eyes searching his for any sign of disappointment.

"No, Jaana. I was just teasing you," he said, pressing another tender kiss on her forehead, his voice soft and comforting.

"Thank you," she said, her voice filled with gratitude and love.

"Aashi, we should celebrate this wonderful news with something sweet, don't you think?" he suggested, his eyes twinkling mischievously.

"Yes," she replied, her eyes lighting up with excitement.

He gently placed her down and pulled her closer, his hands wrapped around her waist possessively.

"Can I have my sweet dish now?" he asked, his fingers tenderly caressing her lips. Understanding his playful meaning, she nodded enthusiastically.

With unspoken desire in his eyes, he leaned down and captured her lips in a passionate kiss. He was gentle, treating her like the delicate flower she was. When he sensed she needed to catch her breath, he pulled back slowly, savoring the moment.

"Thank you so much for everything," he whispered against her lips, his forehead touching hers intimately.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.4K 1.1K 16
RAJVEER SINGH RATHORE -28 years old CEO of Rathore Industries Rude, arrogant, stubborn and ruthless - for the world Sweet and adorable child only for...
547K 18.7K 50
It's a story about pratiksha, an innocent girl from a middle-class family. She falls in love with a wrong guys , but her destined one turns to be a b...
41.2K 2.4K 28
Araavi Chauhan: a girl full of bliss and love.Every boy's dream girl with all the qualities like empathy, care, love, understanding. She gets all the...
62K 2.6K 23
•Armaan Singh Rajput• The King of Rajasthan, A man of few works, CEO of multibillion Company. His first is his family but loves his love so much. He...