๐…๐ˆ๐‹๐‹ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐•๐Ž๐ˆ๐ƒ แตแตƒสธแถ ...

By Amaiyah4p

๐…๐ˆ๐‹๐‹ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐•๐Ž๐ˆ๐ƒ- to provide or replace something that's needed A Kayflock fanfiction More

๐‚๐€๐’๐“ ๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐“
1เฐŒ
2เฐŒ
3เฐŒ
5เฐŒ
6เฐŒ
7เฐŒ
8เฐŒ
9๊จ„
10๊จ„
11๊จ„
12๊จ„
13๊จ„
14๊จ„
15๊จ„
16๊จ„
17๊จ„
18๊จ„
19๊จ„
20๊จ„
21๊จ„
22เฐŒ
23เฐŒ
24๊จ„
25๊จ„
26๊จ„
27๊จ„
28๊จ„
29๊จ„
30๊จ„
31เฐŒ
32เฐŒ
๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐”๐†๐„
๐ƒ๐Ž๐–๐๐…๐€๐‹๐‹
๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‡๐”๐‘๐“
๐Œ๐€๐‹๐€๐˜๐€๐‡'๐’ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๐˜
๐…๐€๐ˆ๐“๐‡?
๐…๐ˆ๐‹๐‹ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐•๐Ž๐ˆ๐ƒ

4เฐŒ

6.3K 259 170
By Amaiyah4p

KEVIN AMAREE PEREZ
BRONX, NYC
POV

Next morning.

"You keep moving, stay still" Kay rasped watching Malayah fidget on his chest for the 10th time. She was beginning to wake up which was causing all the unnecessary movement.

The two laid in place for a few minutes before Kay gently moved her body off his bare chest, he stood up making sure her body was still covered with his blanket. He rushed to the bathroom to pee then washed his hands, he opened the cabinet under the sink looking for a new toothbrush to give Malayah but figured there would be some in the main bathroom.

He walked out his room being met with his older sister Imani and her 8 month old son in her hand. She stood in the kitchen making the child a bottle. Although she had her own place the woman always found herself here.

"When yu get here" Kay furrowed his brows.

"Why? You don't want me to see your lil hoe. I know you got someone in there" His sister smugly spoke pouring scoops of the formula into the her sons glass bottle.

"Why you gotta be weird?" Kay wondered shaking his head and his sister began giggling.

"I'm playin Kaykay, but you know momma don't play dat inviting whores over" She met his gaze as she shook the bottle making sure all the contents were mixed properly.

"Yu gotta chill, ain't you someone babymoms yu wouldn't like if the family kept calling you out yo name like dat" He jerked his head back.

"I'm the child's mother. Not a baby momma. I wouldn't give a damm anyways" She shot back.

"I'm just fuckin wit you but foreal stop the name calling. I think this the one" Kay smirked causing Imani to raise her brows at him. They shared eye contact before Imani began laughing and he joined in lowly chuckling.

"Aww, are you foreal?" She asked, it wasn't that she didn't believe him it's just the family had heard multiple names and seen multiple girls and have never heard him refer to them as the one so Imani was taken back.

"It's a lil early to be sure but ion even know" He shrugged not knowing how to put his sentence into words. Imani smiled then handed her son the bottle due to the sounds of him whining.

"That's cute. where she from? what's her name?" She wondered now slightly intrigued.

"Malayah, she from Barbados but grew up in Philly or the suburbs part shi ion know for sure" He scrunched his brows trying to remember the exact words that she told him.

"Anyways you mind hiding out in momma room till she leave? I ain't tryna put pressure on her to meet you. Yo ass is rude" Kay attempted to compromise causing his sister's face to drop. The fact that he thought she would walk on eggshells in her own mothers home is crazy and wild.

"On top of being ugly you've really got some nerve" she frowned making him bring his hands together to clap and laugh but she was being so serious. Why would she hide in another room because Kay had one of his flings over. Imani's exact thoughts.

"Fatboy" Kay poked his nephews cheek as he watched the child drink from his bottle.

"Leave my baby alone" Imani waved Kay off going to make herself comfortable on the couch in the open plan living room/kitchen. Figuring she wouldn't hide he sucked his teeth walking into the bathroom grabbing a new toothbrush for Malayah then pacing back to his room.

He walked into the room seeing her sat up with her AirPods in and her phone in her right hand, noticing him she immediately took her AirPods out quickly covering her mouth.

"Here, how long yu been up" He chucked the packet of new toothbrushes to the girl.

"Maybe like 5 minutes" She spoke using her hand to shield her face which made it difficult for Kay to hear her words properly.

"Shawty I'm on the other side of the room yo breathe can't smell that bad" He teased making her bury her hands in her face. If it was possible the woman would turn red due to how embarrassed she was.

"Bro shut up" She giggled standing up from his bed and walking straight into his bathroom. He followed behind her and they both began brushing their teeth. Once they was done Kay started running his shower. Grabbing two towels and placing them on the counter.

"How you like it?" He asked Malayah who was stood in the mirror running her hands through her hair. Not understanding the nature of the question she went with her first instinct.

"From the back ion mind the side. I love the front the most" She explained in a low tone. Kay mushed her head and they both laughed.

"I mean yo showers" He playfully rolled his eyes making Malayah's expression drop.

"You so sassy, I like it boiling hot tho" She stated making his face form a mug. What sane person likes their water boiling hot.

"I knew ya ass was weird, yu shower first imma find you sum to wear" Kay stood behind the girl wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Okay, how you slept?" She asked gently stroking his arm that was wrapped around her.

"Like a baby, imma leave you too it" He slowly pulled away from her taking steps back. Malayah had to hide the frown she wanted to make, she so badly wanted for them to shower together but she was aware it was too soon and after last night she wanted to respect his boundaries and not rush anything.

"Okay, find me sum cute I don't wanna be looking like a dyke" Malayah spoke.

"You got it" he scoffed walking out the bathroom and leaving her too it. He searched his closet attempting to find something after a few minutes he found her his light purple spider sweatsuit that he hadn't worn yet.

After 1 hour, the two were both dressed and ready. Malayah stood in the mirror eyeing her outfit Kay's sweatsuit fit her perfectly. Kay made sure he had all his belongings before creeping up behind her poking her lower back.

"You ready to go?" He asked watching her move a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"Yeah I'm ready, you smell nice" a smile graced her face from the subtle smell of his cologne.

"My sister came over this morning, if she say anything just pay her no mind" He informed watching her make an o shape with her mouth.

"Why didn't you tell me?" She whisper yelled, "well you telling me now" She answered her own question now feeling anxious.

"You good, let's just leave before my momma and Bree get back" He assured. He knew his mother and younger sister Aubrey were on their way home as he checked her location a few minutes ago, this was meant to be his weekend alone but Imani showed up.

It wasn't that he wasn't allowed to bring people home it just was not a great look for the woman too meet his family so soon in such an awkward way. He held Malayah's hand opening the door of his bedroom walking down the hall keeping his grip tight on her hand.

They saw Ms.Rachel playing from the wall mounted tv, Kay internally sighed seeing his sister sat on the couch watching her son who sat in the high chair eating his fruit. Walking closer Malayah just followed behind him.

"Mani we out, tell momma I'll be back later" He stated making Imani's attention shift from her son and onto him, her eyes then landed on the woman stood beside Kay. She did a quick and a fake smile at Malayah then reverted her attention to Kay.

"Stay safe fast ass lil boy" She teased making Kay awkwardly laugh at her corny joke.

"This Malayah by the way, Malayah this my older sister Imani" Kay introduced them, Malayah smiled big whereas Imani smiled but then the half smile quickly dropped. Malayah found it weird but brushed the woman off.

"Hey, nice to meet you" Malayah spoke.

"Nice too meet you too, hopefully it ain't the last time I see you" Imani said attempting to sound sweet but came off shady and rude.

"Anyways we gone, bye fatty" Kay lowered his head kissing his nephews forehead causing Malayah to smile at the baby, the child returned the favour smiling wide at Malayah with his three lower teeth. Kay kept his grip on Malayah's hand as they exited his home then his apartment building heading to the parking lot.

Kay could tell by Malayah's newfound silence the interaction with his sister made her very uncomfortable. He figured he would press the situation once they were on the road.

"Are you okay?" He looked over watching her put her seatbelt behind her back. She looked at him slowly shaking her head no, therapy really helped her to know how to express herself.

"What's wrong mama" he used his freehand to pick up the woman's hand and intertwine it with his, she briefly thought before she spoke.

"I feel like your sister doesn't like me" She stated straight up not sugarcoating anything.

"She barely likes herself don't take offence" Kay joked laughing hysterically waiting for Malayah to join in. But she didn't.

"I'm playin, but foreal she's just standoffish don't take offence. Plus you don't need her to like you" He stated eyeing Malayah then looking back at the road for their own safety.

"It's just not a nice feeling. But you like me so I ain't bothered" She shrugged and he smirked keeping his eyes straight ahead. The two quickly changed and they discussed anything that came to their minds as he drove to IHOP.

Once they both finished eating they left the restaurant linking arms as they approached his vehicle. Malayah yawned lowly feeling full and slumped she rested her head on Kay's shoulder slowly lifting it up once they were stood at the passengers seat of his vehicle, She got in watching him gently shut the door for her.

"Don't tap out already" he put his key into ignition watching her lean her head on of his vehicle window, she did a quick smile still with her eyes gently closed. He shook his head carefully rubbing her thigh thinking it would wake her up but it made her feel so safe and even more sleepy than before.

"I'm just resting my eyes" she mumbled before actually falling asleep. Kay sucked his teeth loudly with a grin but still keeping one hand on her thigh and the other on the wheel.

To Malayah's knowledge he was driving her back home but Kay had a date planned for them. He remembered the girl saying that she didn't enjoy fancy dinners as a first date so he opted for something else. She briefly mentioned really enjoying ice skating as a child in their first phone conversation, so that's where he was currently driving to.

After a 30 minute drive, he began gently shaking her body to wake her up. She raised her head covering her mouth and yawning.

"Thanks for taking me home, you want to come inside so we can order food or sum" Malayah suggested between her yawns, Kay lowered his head laughing at the way she spoke. She was so unintentionally cute.

"If it ain't you on a plate ion want it" He eyed her speaking just above a whisper causing her to mush his head as they both chuckled.

"This ain't even my house tho" she scrunched up her face as she rolled his window down finally noticing their surroundings.

"Surprise shawty" he recited a meme making her lowly giggle. It had been a while since Malayah laughed and smiled so much at the hands of another individual. Especially a man.

"Where we going?" She asked and he put his finger on his mouth making a shush sound, he stepped out the vehicle walking over to the passenger's side and opening her door. She put her hand out letting him grab onto it and he helped her get out the vehicle shutting the door behind her. They did the quick walk to the entrance of the building and seeing a sign Malayah's face completely lit up.

"Skating rink" She read smiling from ear to ear.

"Yeah" He put his arm over her shoulder as they walked to the reception of the rink. He kept his arm there as they called for the attention of the receptionist.

"Hey how are you" The woman smiled at Kay.

"I'm good, we need two skating boots and can I buy some gloves for my girl or sum" Kay wondered as he had his own pair of gloves but realised Malayah didn't have any. Malayah's stomach filled with butterflies hearing that he referred to her as his "girl" although they had no agreement in place it made her feel good.

"I'm so excited, you know how to skate Kay?" Malayah wondered as they watched the women behind the counter go find their boot sizes.

"I know but I ain't done this shit in years so I might be a lil rusty" He made a yikes face.

"I'll teach you, gotta keep up tho" She smartly spoke and in response he poked her cheek. After a few minutes the woman brought out a pair of skates and gloves for Malayah, they both thanked the woman walking over to a bench and putting the skates on.

"I'm bout to kick yo ass in this" She teased standing up and putting the gloves on, Kay shook his head tying his laces extra tight.

"Let's go" He stood up and the two held hands carefully walking to the ice rink. Malayah let go of his hand stepping onto the hand and spinning around in a circle. Kay on the other hand carefully stepped onto the ice holding the rail. Malayah began giggling at how careful he was being.

"Let's go round once, then we going in the middle" Malayah spoke.

"Slow down shawty" he scoffed as the two held hands going around in a circle, Malayah stood on the outer side whereas kay stood on the inner side using one hand to hold the rail.

After doing two laps around the rink Malayah gripped Kay's hand tightly pulling him away from the rail with a grin on her face.

"I've got you, you ain't fall I got you" Malayah reassured holding his hand tight as they carefully skated to the middle of the rink.

"I'm trusting you, if I buss my head my momma gon whoop yo ass" Kay joked making Malayah giggle hysterically.

"Shut up talking or you gon really buss yo head" She warned as they continued to skate around the rink still holding each other tight.

3 hours, went by and by the end of it Kay was much more comfortable on the ice. Malayah even taught him how to do spins on the ice. After they finished they got some chic-fil-a and sat his car eating their food. Seeing as it was getting late and she had college tomorrow Malayah requested for him to take her home.

"Just park here it's an empty spot" Malayah advised as Kay backed into the parking spot.

"You had fun mama?" He took his key out ignition looking over at her, she met his gaze nodding her head yes. Since being in nyc she hadn't been out much so today spending time with him really made her happy.

"Yeah it was fun, I really wanna lick yo face off but boundaries" She reminded and he shook his head bringing his hands together and laughing. He gently cupped her jaw making her face him all the way.

"I ain't say you can't touch on me shit I'll like it, I just said we don't gotta rush sex" He explained keeping his hands on her jaw.

"Aight so you gon let me sit on your face" She joked and he pinched the bridge of his nose laughing hysterically. She was so bold.

"Yeah, take those off" he gently pulled on his sweatpants that she wore, he then began reclining his seat as if he was going to lay down. Malayah's expression lit up.

"Look at yo face. Yo freaky ass. Fuck u think this is we gonna do shit outside yo crib what if yo pops come outside to throw the bins" He mushed her head teasing the girl, Malayah deeply sighed rolling her eyes before giggling.

"You leading me on. Just fake" She joked shaking her head as if she was disappointed.

"I ain't leading you on ma, everything in due timing" He leaned forward gently grabbing her neck moving her closer to him so he could peck her plump two toned lips a few times before kissing her with more passion. Malayah gently held his face as the kiss intensified slowly sliding her tongue into the man's mouth.

★★★

AUTHORS NOTE!
vote and comment!

I really love them together😫

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 5.6K 29
๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ญ๐ž! ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ : this story does not have a happy ending, things take a turn for the worse very quickly. โyou're changing, i...
89.9K 2.6K 41
"What are you, what are you so afraid of?" "Darling you, you give but you cannot take love." โ™ก๏ธŽIN WHICH| he's scared to love again, and she tries to...
43K 2.1K 35
#๐™ ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™›๐™ก๐™ค๐™˜๐™  ๐™›๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™›๐™ž๐™˜
66.3K 872 10
โ–she a ๐™—๐™–๐™™๐™™๐™ž๐™š she showin her ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™ง ๐ฑ ๐™™๐™ง๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ใ€ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜‚๐˜€ : ๏ฟฝ...