๐…๐ˆ๐‹๐‹ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐•๐Ž๐ˆ๐ƒ แตแตƒสธแถ ...

By Amaiyah4p

๐…๐ˆ๐‹๐‹ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐•๐Ž๐ˆ๐ƒ- to provide or replace something that's needed A Kayflock fanfiction More

๐‚๐€๐’๐“ ๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐“
1เฐŒ
3เฐŒ
4เฐŒ
5เฐŒ
6เฐŒ
7เฐŒ
8เฐŒ
9๊จ„
10๊จ„
11๊จ„
12๊จ„
13๊จ„
14๊จ„
15๊จ„
16๊จ„
17๊จ„
18๊จ„
19๊จ„
20๊จ„
21๊จ„
22เฐŒ
23เฐŒ
24๊จ„
25๊จ„
26๊จ„
27๊จ„
28๊จ„
29๊จ„
30๊จ„
31เฐŒ
32เฐŒ
๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐”๐†๐„
๐ƒ๐Ž๐–๐๐…๐€๐‹๐‹
๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‡๐”๐‘๐“
๐Œ๐€๐‹๐€๐˜๐€๐‡'๐’ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๐˜
๐…๐€๐ˆ๐“๐‡?
๐…๐ˆ๐‹๐‹ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐•๐Ž๐ˆ๐ƒ

2เฐŒ

8.6K 307 236
By Amaiyah4p

MALAYAH SELENA KROSS
ARDMORE, PA

"Momma, when will Laylay wake up?"
Demi wondered eyeing her older sister.

"She'll be up soon baby, just use your IPad please" Shania assured, watching the twins entertain themselves with their IPads.

Shania looked at Malayah hopelessly, she laid fast asleep in the hospital bed. The family were only able to see her an hour a day but Malayah was fast asleep and her younger siblings desperately wanted to speak to her.

8 days ago Malayah was rushed to hospital her mother found her in her en-suite bathroom unconscious after she cut too deep resulting in her loosing a large amount of blood. The girl was given an emergency blood transfusion and was now under suicide watch and was being monitored by psychiatric staff. Malayah is being monitored 24/7 and simple tasks such as going to the bathroom or taking a shower involved her being watched by her nurse.

What triggered her was an incident that took place in college, Malayah woke up in a horrible mood and felt compelled to stay home but India begged the woman to just come to college. Against her will Malayah attended her classes. Due to being so mentally checked out the woman just put on a sweatsuit didn't bother to do her hair and just threw her hood over her tape ins. On arrival to campus she got the usual stares but she payed no mind.

During her last period the woman went to the bathroom, on entry she heard girls speaking amongst themselves, from the sound of things the situation sounded serious.

"I know she a bop, but can't he go to jail for that" A soft voice spoke eyeing her phone.

"He took that shit far. I hope she press charges" Another voice added.

Clearing her throat the two girls facing the wall turned around meeting Malayah's gaze. One scoffed being taken back by her presence the other who had previously been involved in the name calling walked straight up to Malayah with her phone out. Malayah's mouth fell agape when she saw an intimate video of her and Elijah on the woman's screen.

The man was frustrated that no matter how many times him and his homies degraded her she never gave a reaction and despite all the bullying she still showed up to college everyday. He was still butt hurt about her leaving him and never looking back so he thought it was necessary to leak their sex tape.

By the end of the day everyone around campus had seen the video. When she got home her parents and India went with her to make a police report. India spent the evening with the family to ensure Malayah was okay and after comforting her distraught friend India had to leave. Malayah assured her family she was okay and when she was finally alone in her room she began to slit her wrist her thighs and chest area. Ultimately causing this hospital stay.

Malayah won't be able to leave the hospital until she is deemed fit by the psychiatric staff. Daily her family and India have visited. Although Malayah has struggled with her mental health she's never had a near death experience and her mother has decided that it's best for Malayah to transfer colleges.

After seeing that there were no colleges in their state that was accepting transfer students at this time of the year, they expanded their search and found an available place at Baruch College in New York City. The doctors informed Shania that Malayah should be released in the next 2 weeks and they recommend her moving to a new environment.

Malayah was aware that she would be transferring colleges but she didn't know that their whole family was reallocating. Her mother is a orthodontist so it was easy for her to transfer and her father is a property investor and business would be better in NJ/NY.

Hearing the news that she was moving to a whole new state really upset India, but she knew that being apart wouldn't get in the way of their friendship.

After the twins sat patiently for 20 minutes waiting for their older sister, Malayah began to stir from her sleep. Seeing her eyes bat a few times her mother stood up aiding Malayah to sit up all the way. She gave her a kiss on the forehead whilst Malayah helplessly smiled at the twins. She hated that her 5 year old sisters had to see her in such a state.

Although things weren't good now, her family was sure this Fresh start would be very beneficial in the long run.

★★★

KEVIN AMAREE PEREZ
BRONX, NYC
POV

"Respectfully that's his money" Kay spoke watching Dougie and Mhaddy argue over their game of dice. Kay began chuckling as he fanned himself with the money he had just won from his round of the game.

"These niggas really tussling bout a fuck ass game" Jo Kay's older brother shook his head watching the two men yell at one another, all their heads snapped in the direction of Jo side eyeing him. They all knew that when it came to him he did the most bout his money so for him to refer to it as a "fuck ass game" was comical to them.

"I know you ain't talking" Setty scoffed.

"Right I seen this nigga cry over a game of dice" Kay brought his hands together and laughed.

"Cry is crazy" Nas teased joining in on their dramatic laughter dapping up Kay in the process since this was truly hilarious to them.

"I know a nigga who cried on their Ig story ain't talking" Jo pettily reminded causing everyone's laughter to immediately stop.

"Niggas always gotta take it hell" Camrin held in his laughter looking around at everyone. Kay wiped his nose hiding the smile on his face.

"That's real nigga shit" Kay sarcastically spoke patting Nas on the shoulder, they all vividly remembered the day he got emotional on his instagram story. They all went to check up on him but also told him to take the story down.

"It's mad hot bro" Kay complained pulling the hairband from his wrist and tying his twist back in a low ponytail. The group were all posted on their block currently playing a game of dice. It's the month of May and it is getting hotter in the city, seeing as their studio session was at night they decided to just chill on the block for a few hours just to past some time.

25 minutes later, Kay stood up from leaning against the wall and looked around at them all.

"I'm bout to get myself a drink, y'all want anything?" He asked, a few spoke and he began internally making a note of what they wanted.

"Aight I'll be back" Kay adjusted his clothing, he had on grey Ralph Lauren sweat shorts, a white fitted tee that hugged around his slightly muscular arms and his cool grey 11s on his feet.

The walk to the Bodega was only a few minutes and on his way he greeted familiar faces also politely greeting the older people who also lived on his block. As he approached the Bodega a young girl was walking out, he took a step back allowing her to walk out first and the girl held the door for him in the process.

"Thanks" he lowly mumbled walking into the Bodega, on entry he greeted the ock putting his hand out and they dapped each other up over the counter. He grabbed a basket walking to the refrigerator and grabbing all the drinks he was told to get. He walked over to the candy isle grabbing a few more things until his basket was full. He unloaded his basket putting all the contents on the store counter.

"How you been Kay?" The ock asked scanning his items one by one, Kay momentarily paused wondering how to answer because at this current moment his life felt stagnant.

"I'm chillin, just tryna take this music shit seriously if that don't fall through ion know" He spoke truthfully.

"Would you ever go back to school?" The man wondered causing Kay to shrug, although Kay graduated high school it never crossed his mind to attend college.

"Hmm, ion know bout dat shit" He brushed off.

"Look into it, you could always major in something to do with music just to further your knowledge" The man encouraged.

"Listen you probably thinking shut the fuck up but I'm being foreal, you're never to good or old to learn and expand your knowledge, shit I make take my old ass back to college just because" The man spoke enthusiastically making both him and Kay laugh hysterically.

"Thanks nigga, you alway- I'm not even sure why you on that side" Kay stopped in his tracks turning around hearing the sound of a voice come through the mic of a phone. He then looked up at the woman holding the phone, she stood at around 5'4, she was a warm shade of brown-skin and she looked ethereal. Her hair was Jet black currently straightened and mixed with raw bundles and cut into layers. A few strands on her right side were tucked behind her ear making Kevin eye her piercings.

"After I finish in here, you want me to walk down to Fordham?" The girl replied keeping the phone on speaker, she quickly smiled at the ock then walked to the refrigerator. Kay raised his brows as she walked by getting a quick whiff of her vanilla and strawberry scent. He then eyed her figure through the romper she wore, she had a hourglass shape although her ass wasn't the biggest it was still round and perky fitting her body perfectly.

"Whew" The ock mumbled as they both eyed the girl as she walked down the isle, Kay nodded in agreement the girl was truly sexy.

"Well here's your stuff, it's $26.50" The ock spoke, Kay nodded handing him three $10 informing him to keep the change, the ock then handed him the bag over the counter.

"Wait for her outside" The ock whispered, Kay scoffed already knowing that was what he was going to do anyways. "I'm already knowing" Kay lowly replied thanking the ock walking outside. He stood by the door of the Bodega patiently waiting for the girl to come out.

"Okay it says I'll be at your dorm in 9 minutes" Her soft spoken voice sounded into the mic as she exited the Bodega. She held the door open assuming Kay was going to enter but was confused when he stood their staring, she eyed him back with confusion. The girl's confused face turned into a mug and kay chuckled to himself mugging her back. After exchanging looks to one another they began to lowly laugh for no reason.

"Sorry ion live here, I don't know any directions and no I don't have a number" she rambled putting her phone call on mute.

"Who said I wanted yo number?" He raised a brow looking at her up down, unintentionally his eyes landed on her boobs. They were quite big and naturally sat well.

"Aight well have a good day" She eyed him back turning to the opposite direction walking away. Funnily enough she was heading in the same direction as Kay, he lowered his head laughing following behind the girl.

"Who said I wanted yo number" She mocked turning around feeling a presence behind her.

"What's your name?" He wondered.

"Malayah, who are you?" she replied.

"I feel like you already know me but yo name matches you, sexy" He mumbled the last part but the girl caught on lowly giggling.

"That was cute, you still ain't getting my number" She expressed making him scoff.

"I ain't even ask you for it ma" He sighed lowly.

"What's your name?" She eyed him.

"Kay" he rasped meeting her gaze, the two eyed one another for a few seconds. "Just Kay?" She questioned but he shook his head no, still keeping his eyes on her. He felt as if he was getting lost in the woman's gaze.

"Kevin, it's Kevin" He took his eyes off her pulling his phone out of his pocket. Unlocking his phone he raised his head looking at the girl once more, now focusing on her plumped lips.

"Nice to meet you Kevin, Malayah.Selena on the gram" She replied before speed walking off. A few seconds went by causing Kay to snap out of his thoughts but noticed the girl was gone.

"Shit" He thought already forgetting her instagram name, he looked in the distance not seeing her, but he shrugged continuing his walk back to his block. He knew the name would come back to him eventually.

10 minutes later, he was met with the rest of his friends who were still sat in the same spots, Kay handed them all the things they requested, he sat on the steps of the building taking a sip from his Arizona. He then opened instagram searching Malayah.carena. Seeing a page he clicked on it but sucked his teeth as it wasn't the girl. He continued searching for the next 15 minutes being unsuccessful every middle name he guessed was hers.

"What names rhyme wit Carena?" He wondered gaining the attention of everyone.

"Elena" Dougie shrugged but Kay sucked his teeth as he already tried searching that.

"Aliyah, ion know nigga" Nas spoke shrugging making everyone laugh since it didn't rhyme.

"Serena" Setty suggested but Kay shook his head no in response he had already tried that.

"Umm Selena" Jo spoke. Kay paused then began typing, seeing a profile picture of a woman's lips, she wore a pout on her face. He clicked on her page being relived it was her. He followed her then began immensely watching everything on her page. He began looking at what she'd been tagged in and after 15 minutes on her page her learnt a decent amount of things about the woman.

Exiting off instagram, he put his phone in pocket standing from the steps looking around.

"Jo momma asked if you coming for diner?" Kay spoke, despite them having different mothers but the same father they viewed each others mothers as their own. Jo nodded and the group went back to discuss random things.

After an hour they all began splitting up making their separate ways. Kay was in rush to get home so he could have dinner, freshen up then spend time in the studio till the early hours of the morning. Him and Jo slowly walked up the steps of Kay's building but he stopped in his tracks feeling his phone vibrate in his pocket, he pulled it out eyeing his most recent notification.

Malayah.Selena started following you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.3K 2K 31
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ two long distance best friends are in love with each other "๐‰๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐š ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž, ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž ๐ข๐ฆ๐š ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๏ฟฝ...
382K 11K 73
"๐๐จ๐ฐ ๐ˆ ๐ฆ๐š๐๐ž ๐ข๐ญ ๐š๐ฐ๐ค๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐ ๐–๐ก๐ฒ ๐๐ข๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐๐จ ๐ข๐ญ?" ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐š ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐š๏ฟฝ...
51.1K 709 28
Boys love boys