Sinking Deep (GL)

Por Thyloniahx

GL-Sapphic Diclaimer: This story is written in Taglish. Rhea Blee Isfaela, an art professor at Silvestre Univ... Mais

𝕾𝖎𝖓𝖐𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝕯𝖊𝖊𝖕
𝕾𝖞𝖓𝖔𝖕𝖘𝖎𝖘
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
OTHER CHARACTERS (PORTS)
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
ANNOUNCEMENT
SPECIAL CHAPTER I
SPECIAL CHAPTER II

EPILOGUE

19.9K 492 278
Por Thyloniahx

SINKING DEEP
(Ineffable)

Love is like painting; skill and dedication are essential for a beautiful outcome. Just as a painter invests effort, love requires wholehearted commitment to achieve a joyful end.

***

After work, I arrived home with pizza, ice cream, and fruits she asked for me to buy. Smiling, I parked the car and headed inside.

Suddenly, our maid exclaimed, "Miss Freyja, the twins are playing with Layla." My eyes widened in shock, and I rushed to see my daughters engaging with the dog. "Azriela! Ashiera! No playing with Layla!" I called out, running towards them.

"Mommy!"
"Mommy!"

As soon as my twin saw me, they immediately run towards me ang envelope their arms on my legs. "Mommy said no playing with Layla, remember?" I reminded my twins gently, hugging them.

"But Layla is cute, Mommy!" They giggled, facing me.

"Layla is cute, but you both have allergies, okay? Mommy needs you to understand," I said, caressing their backs.

"But Mommy, I want to play with Layla! I want to play doggie!" Azriela exclaimed. "Me too, Mommy!" Ashiera chimed in.

I sighed, knowing their allergy to dog hair made playing with dogs a bad idea. "No, Mommy will buy a big dog doll instead, okay?" I suggested, smiling.

"Mommy, mommy! Buy us broom brooms!" Ashiera shouted. "Me too, mommy, buy me a broom broom!" Azriela added, laughing.

I chuckled and handed my purchases to our maid, who promptly took them to the kitchen.

I opened my arms, inviting my daughters for a hug. "Come to Mommy, give Mommy a hug!" I coaxed them. They giggled as they embraced me, and I lifted them. "Where's your mommy?" I asked.

They both pointed upstairs to our room, and I chuckled. I shook my head; she probably wasn't in the mood.

Rhea is pregnant with our third child, conceived through IVF four years ago, resulting in the birth of our twins. However, she desired three kids and was now expecting our third. We patiently waited for four years, ensuring her health before trying for another baby.

Though when she's bearing our twins, her mood swings was undeniably unbeatable. Minsan masaya siya, minsan umiiyak nang walang dahilan, at palaging galit. Her cravings was just as hell like it was a seven stages of grief for me. Akalain niyong bumabangon ako nang tatlong beses sa isang gabi para bilhan at ibigay ang mga cravings niyang pati si Albert Einstein mahihirapan.

Pinagluto niya ako ng carbonara pero dapat kulay pula because she likes red, hindi niya kinain tinitigan niya lang after nun maluto. Imagine the effort I did sa niluto ko, magaling ako magluto oo pero nawawala ang pagka-chief ko pag cravings na niya ang pinag-uusapan. Nang minsan magpaluto siya ng hotdog na sinigang sakin pero dapat hindi maasim, nagpaluto ng fried egg pero dapat walang mantika, nagpaluto ng sobrang maanghan na pancit canton tapos pinaubos sakin lahat.

It was hell for me, halos isang araw rin akong tumambay sa cr after nun, parang inilabas ko ang impyerno mula sa tiyan ko that time.

Masakit, literal.

That night when she asked for paksiw while crying cause she was craving for it agad naman akong nagluto only to know na si Dizza ang gusto niyang magluto nun, like the hell nasa Isla Fuerte si Dizza at gusto niyang agad-agad niya makain. So, pumunta ako kasama siya it was 3am in the morning, 3am!

Sumama siya kasi ayaw niyang magpaiwan sa bahay at baka mambabae lang daw ako sa daan, sino namang baliw na babae ang lalabas sa daan ng 3am?

Pero siyempre hindi ako mambabae at never, baka pag nangyari ʼyon wala na akong ulo kinabukasan.

Nakarating kami sa Isla Fuerte mga 9am, sobrang bilis ng paandar ko sa kotse at ramdam ko na umiiyak na ang makina ng sasakyan ko pero siya na ʼyan eʼ asawa ko na ʼyan, tatanggi pa ba ako? Siyempre hindi.

Pakatok pa lang ako sa bahay ni Dizza because I know where she lives, pagkabukas ni Dizza sa pintuan nagreklamo naman siyang gusto na niya umuwi at kumain ng barbecue.

I tried to convince her to stay a bit longer to satisfy her cravings and cook the barbecue she wanted, but she became furious and even kicked my car multiple times. I restrained her, fearing for our unborn baby. I didn't care about the car; I could buy another one, but our child's safety was my priority.

We immediately left Isla Fuerte. I hadn't slept and was exhausted from work, but I didn't mind because I loved her deeply and would do anything for her and our soon twins.

When we returned home, I was surprised when she got angry with me and wouldn't let me out of the car. She insisted I stay inside the car all day. If she saw me outside, she threatened to snap the hell out of me. I had no choice but to obey her. I spent the entire day inside the car and even slept there. When she returned, she got angry again, asking why I hadn't gone inside.

It doesn't end there because she insisted on riding my motorcycle, which I knew was dangerous. I tried to explain the risks to our baby, but she cried all night, refusing to eat. Worried, I eventually let her ride with me just to satisfy her desire.

Her food cravings were different from her actions. She would always be beside me during my laptop meetings, silently staring without a word.

But what I love is that, when her cravings subside, she asks for forgiveness, acknowledging she can't control it. I reassure her every time, telling her it's not a problem and that I would do anything for them.

She gave birth to our healthy twins, and in that moment, I felt immense happiness. Finally, I had what they call a family, and I embraced the role of a loving mommy to our twins.

While lifting my daughters, I caught a glimpse of their baby pictures on the corner.

That's Azriela Elyve on the right side, Ashiera Elien on the left side.

Nilagay namin dito kasi makikita namin lagi when we go upstairs. Napangiti naman ako while my daughters were giggling with me.

"Yaya, pakikuha po muna." Tawag ko sa maid namin.
I handed Azriela and Ashiera to our maid and went upstairs.

Dahan-dahan kong binuksan ang door ng room namin but suddenly a flying object hits my face, "Why are you here!?" she shouted.

"Baby, malamang bahay natin ʼto, saan ba dapat ako pupunta after work, diba dito?" sabi ko sa malalambing na boses.

"No! Get out Freyja!" galit na sigaw niya kaya napaatras ako nang itinaas niya na naman ang isang kamay para ibato ang isang tasa sakin.

I heard a loud bang on the door, prompting me to quickly step outside to avoid being hit by the flying object. She was eight months pregnant, and her temper had worsened. Most of the time, she was angry and accused me of infidelity. She didn't like my presence or even my scent, and her attitude had become unbearable.

Binuksan ko ulit ang pintuan at nakita ang tinapon niya, buti nalang hindi nabasag kasi ang hilig niya magbasag ng gamit kaya ako nalang ang nag a-adjust baka mukha ko pa basagin niya.

"I brought the food you asked, baby..." I said, slowly walking towards her.

I noticed the shift in her expression from anger to her usual self. I hugged her tightly from behind as she stood there. My arms wrapped around her large belly, I gently caressed it while planting kisses on her nape. "Did I upset you?" I asked, softly massaging her bulging tummy.

"Yes, because you have kabit," she replied coldly, making me chuckle.

"Baby, I don't have kabit. I only want you as my wife and a mommy of our daughters," I reassured her gently, "Masakit na nga ulo ko sa ʼyo dadagdagan ko pa ba?" biro ko dito at naramdaman ko nalang ang pag kurot niya sakin.

"Are you serious!? So means you don't love me anymore?" Galit na tanong niya sabay tulak sakin.

"Baby I love you beyond words, with all my heart, soul, and entire being," I expressed, gazing into her beautiful eyes. "Shall we head to the kitchen? There's pizza, ice cream, and everything you requested. Are you hungry?" I asked.

"I want McDonald's fries from Jolibee." Biglang sabi niya na ikinalaki ng mata ko.

"Mcdonald fries in Jolibee?" I asked her, "Bab-"

"Then don't you talk to me! Get out!" she shouted.

Mabilis akong tumakbo palabas ng pintuan kasi parang ihahampas niya sakin ang hawak niyang baseball bat, hindi ko na rin alam kung bakit may baseball bat siyang hawak.

I quickly retrieved my phone from my pocket and dialed Charlotte's number. I felt exhausted and in need of rest, so I reached out to her for assistance. It seemed like she didn't have anything to do at the moment.

Dialing her number, agad naman itong sumagot, "Ohh bakit ka napatawag?" tanong nito.

"Charlotte help me," sagot ko dito.

"Cravings na naman ni Miss Rhea, ano?" buti alam niya.

I sighed, "Gusto niya ng Mcdonald fries pero dapat sa Jolibee galing," natawa naman ito sa sinabi ko.

"Ganyan talaga ʼyan. Nung buntis nga si Sam gusto niya ng chicken joy pero dapat sa poultry galing at doon ko na daw lulutuin." She said while laughing.

"Fuck 'n help me," I groaned. I felt exhausted talaga at gusto ko na mag-rest but I can't, I need to give her what she wants or else it'll affect our baby.

I had prepared for her pregnancy, but it turns out I can't handle it because I also need to take care of my twins. I have my business, numerous interviews, and when I come home, she always has tasks for me. I can do this!

"Yaya, are my twin daughters sleeping?" I asked our maid when I entered my daughters' room. They have a room designed with pink Hello Kitty themes, filled with toys and cars because they love them, along with various colors.

"Yes, Miss Mercedez, they're sleeping," she answered.

"Thank you, you can rest now," I thanked her. I slowly opened the door of my daughters' room and saw them sleeping peacefully. I carefully sat beside them, even though the space was small.

Watching my daughters sleep, a smile crept onto my lips as I observed their serene slumber. People say my daughters resemble me, inheriting my looks and personalities. They say when a wife is in love while pregnant, the child will truly resemble the spouse.

I chuckled at the thought, she really loves me.

I felt my eyes growing heavy, closing them and gently reopening them when the door creaked open. I closed my eyes completely when I saw my wife walking towards me. I was afraid she might hit me.

"Baby, I'm sorry..." she said sweetly as she caressed my face, slowly sitting beside me. I kept my eyes shut.

"I'm sorry, I tried so hard not to exhaust you, but baby, I really can't. I felt guilty when you came back from work, and I behaved like this. You won't replace me, right?" she stated, making me laugh gently at her words.

I chuckled softly.

"Baby, I love you so much," I said, opening my eyes as I held her hands. Her face was close to mine, and I could sense she had been crying recently. "Why are you crying?" I worriedly inquired.

"You won't get tired of me, right?" she asked, instantly melting my heart.

"No, no, don't say that. I love you always, in all ways. I won't replace you. Never have I ever thought of that because I only see my future with you, baby. You're all I need, all I want, and I'd love to have you in my life, with our kids and our coming baby," I assured her, kissing her forehead slowly and gently.

"Am I ugly?" she asked again.

"You're always beautiful, always have been," I smiled at her, kissing her lips quickly. "If I could, I'd give you my eyes so you could see how beautiful you are, baby. You're stunning," I stated, gently massaging her tummy.

"I'm sorry," she said again, I held her face wiping her tears from earlier.

"You're not sorry, don't say that," I answered, kissing her cheeks, "Do you want something to eat?" she nodded.

The doorbell suddenly rang, and a car honked outside. I carefully stood up after covering my children with a blanket and helped Rhea downstairs. She was cradling her belly carefully; her pregnancy was quite advanced, at next month madaragdagan na ang supling ko.

I went outside and saw Charlotte's car. I opened the gate, and she promptly drove in. I waited for her to step out of the car and noticed that she had bought the fast food I had asked for earlier. I sighed in relief.

"Salamat naman," sabi ko dito.

"You can ask me anytime, anywhere, everywhere." Ngising sagot nito.

"Hanggang ngayong may anak ka na siraulo ka pa rin," saad ko dito, "Where's Sam?" I inquired.

"Nasa bahay, when she heard na need mo ng help nag insist ʼyon na tulungan kita, gusto pa nun sumama but our daughter is sleeping so sa susunod nalang daw." Aniya.

Napatawa ako sa sinabi niya, "Salamat sa kanya babayaran ko ʼto.."

"I don't accept payment from you," agad na sagot nito. "Tsaka ayan lang naman, pag need mo pa ng help h'wag kang mahiyang magtanong kung may ritemed ba nito."

"Sana hindi nagmana sayo si Xiell," I'm pertaining to her daughter.

"What if ʼyang third baby mo ay magmana sakin?" biro nito, nakasuot lang siya ng short tsaka white t-shirt ngayon ko lang napansin.

"Huwag mong pangarapin, hindi ikaw ang napuyat d'yan," saad ko dito.

"Oo nga pala, galing sa Mcdo ʼyang fries then I also brought fries from Jolibee tapos pinalit ko lang ang mga sisidlan," mautak rin ang isang to.

"Pwede naman na bumili ka nalang ng Mcdo hindi naman ata malalaman ng asawa ko," sabi ko dito.

"Oo nga, ano?" she stared at me, her eyes realizing what I said.

"Diba?"

"Gaga bahala ka na, at least nag effort ako!" balik nito.

Nagsimula kaming maglakad papasok sa bahay pero hindi na siya tumuloy.

"Hahatid ko lang talaga ʼyan dito tapos uuwi na ako," sagot nito nang matapos ko siyang tanungin ko tutuloy ba siya. "Uwi na ako Frey, dadagdagan pa namin si Xiell." Sabi nito sabay tawa papunta sa kotse niya.

"Galingan mo!" birong sigaw ko dito, tumingin ito sakin at kumindat pagkakuway pumasok na sa loob ng kotse nito at umalis.

Pumasok ako ulit, saw my wife watching cartoons kahit gabi na, she's watching doraemon. That's her favorite na panoorin simula nung nabuntis siya ulit.

Masama itong tumitig sakin when I handed her what she asked, "You smell shit." Irap nito. I tried to sniff myself at mabango naman, siguro kulang lang ako ng ligo.

After she finished eating, she didn't complain, and I took a bath. When I came out of the bathroom, I found her already sleeping peacefully in our bed. A gentle smile formed on my lips; she was undeniably beautiful even with her large belly. It only made me love her even more, more than anything else in this world.

I lay down beside her and glanced at her again; she wasn't facing me, and I could sense that she was still asleep. I gently hug her from behind, as I closed my eyes, exhaustion overcame me, and I fell asleep.

Nagising ako sa mahihinang tapik at kaonting iyak mula sa kanya kaya nagmamadali akong bumangon at nakita nga siyang nakaupo, puno ng luha ang mga mata.

"Baby? What happened? Bakit ka umiiyak?" I asked her worriedly thinking she had a nightmare or something.

She softly cries, "I want hamburger but I don't want to disturb you because you're tired..." she said.

I hugged her immediately, "I will make you hamburger, is that fine? Or you want me to buy at the fastfood?" I inquired her with my gentle voice, caressing her face, wiping her tears away.

"Here..." sabi niya sabay singhot.

"Hmm, let's go downstairs," agad akong tumayo at inilalayan siya hanggang sa makababa kami papuntang kitchen. I made her sit at pinanood niya lang ako the whole time hanggang sa nakagawa ako ng dalawang burger kasi she wants two.

Pinagmasdan ko lang siyang kumain, while smiling, inaantok pa ako pero okay lang, she needs it.

"Hindi mo ba kakainin ang isa baby?" I asked her nang tapos na niyan kainin ang isa.

Tumingin ito sakin, "That's for you, eat that." Utos nito.

"I thought-

"Eat." Sabay lagay niya ng burger sa bunganga ko, kaya wala akong magawa kundi tanggapin ʼyon at kainin.

"Why baby?" I inquired, her hands still on the burger, feeding me.

"I wish I could cook for you, so I could repay you for all my cravings. I don't want to see my wife tired. I know you're exhausted, baby, please hold on a little longer. After this, I'll be the one cooking for you and taking care of you and our daughters," she said, making me smile. "You've already done so much for me and our daughters. Let me show my love for you in this way. Even if I didn't cook this burger, I want to express my love and care for you always," she concluded.

"You're incredibly sweet, my wife. Don't worry about what I do for you because I promised at the altar that no matter what happens, I will love you, accept you, and sacrifice for you. If you ask me to catch a star for you, I wouldn't hesitate. Baby, I will do anything, anything," I said, a warm smile spreading across her face as I couldn't help but admire the amazing wife I have.

"I want to go outside," she said.

"Let's go," I replied without hesitation. "Our daughters probably won't wake up," I said, smiling, gently holding her hand and guiding her outside. It was still 1 a.m. in the morning.

We took comfort in our chair beneath the huge midnight sky, the cold night breeze brushing across our skin. The stars overhead gleamed like priceless gems, casting an ethereal radiance over the night. The weight of our shared troubles seemed to disappear into the darkness as we sat side by side, hand in hand.

I looked at her, the stars overhead reflected in her eyes. I said, barely audible above the soft rustle of the wind, "It's incredible, isn't it baby?"

Her fingers entwined with mine, she tightened her hold on my hand. Her eyes never taking off from the night sky. "Absolutely, It reminds me that no matter how tough life gets, there's always beauty to be found."

I moved up closer to touch her large belly and experience her warmth. Our eyes met, and we exchanged smiles. I leaned in, our lips meeting in a tender kiss, our love like an exquisite piece of art.

"I love you," she whispered after our kiss. "In the vastness of seas, galaxies, and moons, I consider myself fortunate to share the same space as you. Existing alongside you has always been the essence of my poetry - it was about you then, and now it'll forever remains about you, with me, and our shared journey." Her words hung in the night air, and I kissed her once more, sealing our love beneath the starlit sky.

Although our previous struggles were whispered in the wind, all I could feel at the time was an immense feeling of thankfulness. We are grateful for her continuous support and her love, which saw us through every trial.

[Rhea's POV]

I settled into my chair after finishing an art lesson for my students, having returned to teaching after the birth of our youngest child. We've been incredibly busy lately, and my wife has been occupied as well. I glanced at the papers on my desk, sighing in exhaustion. While engrossed in checking my students' work, the door creaked open, revealing my six-year-old twins and their two-year-old sister, lifted by my father.

"Mommy, I missed you!" Ashiera rushed towards me, her enthusiasm making me smile as I opened my arms for their warm embraces.

My daughters, Ashiera Elien Isfaela Mercedez, Azriela Elyve Isfaela Mercedez the twins and my youngest daughter, Averia Eliah Isfaela Mercedez.

"We missed you so much, Mommy!" They giggled, enveloping me in their little arms.

"Oh, my babies," I murmured, planting kisses on their cheeks. "Dad," I called out to my father, who was holding my younger daughter.

My gaze darted around the room, hoping to see the person I longed for, but there was no sign of her - not even a shadow. So, she sent our kids here?

"Dad, where's my wife?" I inquired.

He quickly replied, "She's swamped with work tonight. She said to send Ash, Azri, and Ave here because she has numerous interviews." His words triggered a hint of frustration within me.

My frustration simmering beneath the surface as I waited for he. She had promised us a special date night, something we hadn't had in a while. But instead of her, it was our three kids who came through the door, dressed in exquisite pink dresses that highlighted their innocence.

"Mommy, where's Mommy Dada?" Ashiera, the eldest, asked, her eyes filled with curiosity and a touch of disappointment.

"She's busy, sweetheart," I replied, my voice trying to hide my own disappointment. "She had some interviews tonight, Mommy Dada is busy."

"But she promised," Azriela chimed in, her little face reflecting the confusion she felt.

"I know, my love," I said, my frustration seeping into my words. "Let me call her and see what's going on."

I picked up my phone and dialed my wife's number, but it went straight to voicemail. Anger and disappointment churned within me as I glanced at my daughters, their beautiful pink dresses a stark contrast to the heaviness in my heart.

Freyja, just you wait!

"Kids, let's go?" I called them, "Dad thanks for bringing my babies here pero uuwi na po kami." I stated.

"What about the date? Freyja said she's gonna come here and get you and your daughters after her interview." He barge, I don't care.

"Dad, dapat naisip niya muna ang mga kids namin. She planned this then she can't show up, hindi naawa sa mga anak ko." I answered, still angry but I can't show my babies that I'm disappointed with their Mommy Dada.

I had planned to go out at SU with my kids, but many of my students wanted to see my daughters because they found them adorable. I couldn't reject them, as I take pride in having beautiful daughters. My twins inherited their Mommy Dada's beauty and height, while my youngest daughter had my resemblance and personality, I believe.

We spent 1 hour and 30 minutes at the school campus, and it was already 5 PM. We needed to drive for half an hour to reach our house. My kids were lively, especially the two who kept running and laughing, while I held my quiet daughter who observed her siblings.

"Ashiera, Azriela, be careful and don't run too much, you might stumble!" I warned them as we headed to the parking lot.

I quickly ushered my kids into the car and started driving home because I still needed to cook dinner.

Driving on our way home, my daughter suddenly asked, "Mommy, can we buy a flower?" Ashiera inquired, "Yes, mommy, I want a flower too!" added Azriela. The other child just clapped, clearly sharing in their excitement. I had no choice but to stop in front of a flower shop to fulfill their request.

"Mommy what flower do you like?" my cute Ashiera asked while we take stroll inside the flower shop.

I smiled at my daughters, knowing they were eagerly waiting for my response. "I love sunflowers, tulips, and roses," I said softly, my smile widening.

"Then buy me sunflowers, mommy!" Ashiera exclaimed happily. "Tulips for me, mommy!" chimed in Azriela.

"But why? Where will you use them?" I inquired.

"Because-" Ashiera began, but Azriela stopped her by placing her hand over Ashiera's mouth.

"Azri, don't do that to your twin, okay? That's bad. Mommy doesn't like that," I scolded gently, and she giggled.

"Sorry, mommy, there was a mosquito," she replied politely.

I looked at my youngest daughter in my arms. "How about you, Miss Cutiepie? Do you want roses?" I asked playfully. Her eyes sparkled with happiness as she clapped her hands. "Yefff mamehh!" she exclaimed, and we all laughed together.

We bought one bouquet each of tulips, roses, and sunflowers as per my daughters' requests.

Upon arriving home, silence hung in the air, my anger still simmering inside me. I didn't know what I would do with my wife later because I'm truly furious.

A gentle flickering light greeted me as I turned the key and pushed open the door. My mind briefly became confused as I tried to figure out what might have generated this radiance. My eyes were wide with wonder and astonishment as I entered. Numerous candles covered the entire foyer, creating a warm, golden glow that danced around the walls. A subtle scent of vanilla and lavender, something warm and delicious, permeated the air.

"Ash? Azri? Avi, my babies?" I tried to call my daughters, but even my youngest daughter is nowhere to be found right away.

Where are they?

I moved deeper into our house by following the lovely light trail left by the candles. My heart pounded with excitement and wonder with every step. More candles lined the main hallway, their flames softly flickering in the light air. The mood was entrancing, fostering a peaceful and intimate vibe.

The candles guided me into our living room as I made my way farther inside our house. I was speechless when I saw what I saw there. A gentle, ethereal glow pervaded the room as candles were arranged thoughtfully throughout. Their light danced over the glossy surfaces, casting a flurry of shadows and reflections that made our everyday surroundings seem otherworldly.

There was a tiny table in the middle of the space, with pretty china and a spotless white tablecloth. There were two nicely set steaming cups of tea on the table, their aroma filling the room. Next to them sat a platter of recently baked pastries, enticing me with their fragrant, golden crusts. The act was so kind and kind that it completely erased the anger I had been feeling earlier. It was like something out of a love film.

The faint tones of a well-known music began to float through the air as I stood there.

Hawakan mo ang kamay ko
Nang napakahigpit

The lovely rustle of leaves outside and the faint buzz of a guitar provided a melodic background for the evening. When I realized that my wife, the love of my life, was singing the beautiful song that was drifting toward me, my heart skipped a beat.

Pakinggan mo ang tinig ko
Ooh, 'di mo ba pansin?

The love of my life appeared in the corridor as I turned around. Her voice filled the room, rich and silky, enveloping my heart like a warm hug. Together, we had cherished this song, its melody having become ingrained in our shared past. The phrases that had only been songs suddenly held the weight of our challenges, happiness, and experiences.

Na ikaw at ako, ooh-whoa, oh
Tayo'y pinagtagpo
Ikaw at ako, ooh-whoa, oh
'Di na muling magkakalayo

Next to her, with a bouquet of flowers we had previously purchased, our two girls were beaming with anticipation. The satisfaction that was evident on their faces was reflected in the stunning colors of the flowers. As the song filled the room, our youngest daughter, wrapped in my wife's arms, looked up at her mother holding a bouquet of roses, her eyes wide with amazement, as if she could feel the love and care in it.

Sa tuwing kasama kita
Wala nang kulang pa
Mahal na mahal kang talaga
Tayo ay iisa

We were all connected as a family by the atmosphere of love, which permeated everything. A tapestry of emotions speaking of love, devotion, and unwavering commitment was woven by the tune as it around us. All of our unsaid commitments, common goals, and profound connection were conveyed in every note.

Ikaw at ako, ooh-whoa, oh
Tayo'y pinagtagpo
Ikaw at ako, ooh-whoa, oh
'Di na muling magkakalayo

My wife's words were a declaration of her love for me and our kids, and her tone was full of sincerity. The phrases, which had formerly been just poetry, now danced with significance, mirroring the family's journey. I could feel the weight of her feelings with every verse and the unshakable commitment that permeated every word she sang.

Unos sa buhay natin
'Di ko papansinin
Takda ng tadhana
Ikaw ang aking bituin

She sang to us, and I watched, my heart exploding with love and pride. Her eyes met mine with a depth of intensity that moved me deeply. Our mutual past, aspirations, and unending love for one another were all carried by the love song, which turned into a vessel.

Ikaw at ako, ooh-whoa, oh
Tayo'y pinagtagpo
Ikaw at ako, ooh-whoa, oh
'Di na muling magkakalayo

Our love appeared to radiate from the room, and the tune surrounded us like a cocoon of safety. A deep sensation of thankfulness overcame me. Thankfulness for the love we had, the family we had built, and for small but meaningful times like these that served as a constant reminder of the infinite depths of our love.

Ikaw at ako, ooh-whoa, oh
Tayo'y pinagtagpo
Ikaw at ako, ooh-whoa, oh
'Di na muling magkakalayo

I stepped forward, my eyes sparkling with love and ecstasy as the final note died away. I threw my arms around my wife and our girls, holding them tight, knowing that this song, this moment, would go on forever in our love story, a monument to the undying power of our relationship.

"Happy 7th Anniversary, Mrs. Rhea Blee Isfaela-Mercedez, my wife, the woman I will cherished for my whole life." As soon as she said that, tears falling from my eyes.

"You didn't forget?" my voice quivered.

"How could I?" she said, a sweet smile on her lips and her eyes were full of love.

"Mommy!!" the twins called out, giving me the flowers we bought earlier, and I chuckled.

"So this was your plan, huh?" I said, meeting my wife's gaze. She stood in front of me, her hand rested on my waist.

"Well, my girls, ask them." I glances at my daughters, happily watching us, Ave still on my wife's arms smiling and giggling at us.

I laugh softly, facing the twins, "Both of you planned this with Mommy Dada?" I inquired.

"Yes Mommy, Dada told us to keep quiet and do what she asked us to do, that's why. You know Mommy? Dada was nervous while planning this but we said it's fine because I and Ash will help." My Azriela answered, concisely.

I chuckled shifting my eyes to my wife, she's laughing and shrugged her shoulder when we met our gazes, "Mana talaga sila sakin, baby." She said, "High five mga baby ko!" my daughters giggly followed their Dada while laughing.

"Back then, you used to wish for our kids to resemble me, and now, love, that wish has come true. Look at them, the spitting image of their beautiful and handsome mother," she said, evoking a smile as memories flooded back.

"I remember those moments vividly." I said, "I cherish you so deeply, and my love for you knows no bounds. I'd willingly endure any pain just to have you by my side," I replied, my heart swelling with affection. "I am willing to go through that pain again as long as I got you in the end, I love you."

With those words, we concluded our tale, sealing it with a tender kiss before our daughters. My dream of building this family with her had come true, and I couldn't ask for more than to spend a lifetime with them - my children and my wife.

-Rhea Blee Isfaela-

"And so, I, Rhea, firmly believe in the art of love. It demands dedication, a willingness to give everything, just like creating a perfect masterpiece. Love is an art that requires commitment and devotion, a canvas where every stroke and color represents the profound depths of our affection. As the saying goes, "Love is the art of the soul," and I am fortunate to have found my masterpiece in her.

-Freyja Elie Mercedez-

"I am Freyja, and to me, love is akin to the vast sea. It's a tumultuous journey, with struggles that crash upon you like relentless waves, mirroring the challenges we face. Yet, amidst the storm, if you refuse to succumb and learn to navigate the depths without being crushed, you'll find the true essence of love. Sometimes, you need to sink deep, dive into the depths of your emotions, and emerge stronger, like a pearl born out of resilience."

-Rhea and Freyja-

"Love, like the sea, teaches us to weather the storms and find beauty in the midst of chaos. In the words of Rumi, 'The wound is the place where the Light enters you.' Embracing the struggles allows us to welcome love's transformative power. So, let us sail through the tempests and find serenity in the depths, for it's in those moments of perseverance that love truly shines its brightest."

-Ashiera Elien and Azriela Elyve-

We love our mommies!

-Averia Eliah-

Lalufffs mamehhs!
hehehe clap! clap!

꧁______꧂

fin.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

484K 26.5K 18
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
7.8K 121 15
ارى فى حديثك ما يجعلنى اعشقك فما بالك بلقائك جبران خليل جبران قصه عباره عن رومانسيه مظلمه واكشن وع...
173K 5.6K 19
A/N I suggest you watch "Maleficent: Mistress of evil" before you read this story Maleficent was flying through the city when she heard a weeping chi...
601K 18.6K 53
《UNDER REVISION》 Dr. Soline Kace Ramirez a drop dead gorgeous Doctor and also a professor in Custadio Imperium University. She's known for being a te...