The Unexpected Marriage |15+...

By author_prachiii

This book is a about a story of hate to love .The journey of them from hate to love was actually tough and un... More

Prologue
Dedication/Aesthetics!>•
[Chapter 1]
[ Chapter 2]
[Chapter 3]
[Chapter 4]
[Chapter 5]
[Chapter 6]
[Chapter 7]
[Chapter 8]
[Chapter 9]
[Chapter 10]
[Chapter 11]
[Chapter 12]
[Book - Logo ]
[Chapter 13]
[ Chapter 14]
[New book ]
[Chapter 16]
[Chapter 17]
[Chapter 18]
[Announcement]
[Chapter 19]
[Chapter 20]
[Chapter 21 ]
[Chapter 22]
[Chapter 23]
𝘕𝘦𝘸 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬
[Chapter 24]
[Chapter 25]
[Chapter 26]
[Chapter 27]
[Chapter 28]
Announcement ?¿
[Chapter 29]
[Chapter 30]
15/05/2024 -NOTICE
NEW BOOK ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 31
|IMPORTANT |

[Chapter 15]

1.9K 75 1
By author_prachiii

Pov - Vihaan

I was overwhelmed after seeing her crying .

"You shouldn't cry like this .You are looking like a cry baby Ishita " I said while giggling .For god sake she too smiled at my words .I wasn't able to resist her and I kissed her ! with all my love,with all my emotions ,with all my feelings .We wasn't giving any fuck to the people who were watching us .Soon broked the kiss and went to the direction of ladies clothing .

"See Vihaan it's looking so beautiful ! Is it? " She said with lot of curiosity ."It's looking absolutely gorgeous on you my queen " I answered happily .

"Stop making me a blushing mess .I can't resist you " She said while being a red tomato .

"Never " I said and smiled at her .

"So Ishit- wait ! " I was going to tell something to her but suddenly I realised that where is Kaira ? I literally forgot about her ."Uhm I-" No I shouldn't tell her about Kaira now .Let me think of something

"Ishita ,see it's already 10:00 pm .You should go home .Staying out at night for too long is definitely dangerous ,so now you should go "

"But Vihaan we just met and you are saying me to go home .I know I am with you so there is no need of taking tension "

"Ishita obey my words what I am saying .I said you should go now it's already late in the night and also I will come tomorrow to meet you .Just send me your address "

"Okay as you wish but don't forget to come tomorrow .Did you understand?" I nodded at her statement although I know I won't be able to come but nevermind

She finally went safely in her own car ."Now I think I need to find Kaira .Where can she go now ?" .I decided to find her first in the lehenga section because she was going there only I guess .

I went to that section but no ,she was not there .I decided to ask someone whether they have saw her or not ."Uhm excuse me did you saw one girl in blue kurti " I asked with seriousness but I wasn't getting where she can go .

"No " that man said and went away .I decided to call her but her phone was switched off ."Where are you Kaira ?" .

After quite many hours I was searching for her like a maniac .I decided to ask the security guard whether they have saw her or not because she might can go anywhere .She is really a silly girl! .

I reached outside the mall and asked the security about Kaira "Suno na aapne kya kisi ladki ko dekha hai blue kurti mai.Agar woh yaha se gayi hai toh mujhe bata dijiye na please "
(Listen have you seen  any girl in blue kurti ?  If she has gone from here then please tell me )

"That blue kurti girl who was crying while sitting on the ground " I was not understanding what he was saying .

"What do you mean and why she was crying ?" I asked him with seriousness

"I was doing my duty then my eyes fell on that women .She was running and then slipped on the ground .She cried aloud .I decided to ask her but then she went away "

I was shocked by listening to his words .I was not getting that why she cried ."Did someone tried to do something with her ?" Now I was feeling scared keeping my fear aside I asked him "In which direction she went can you please tell me ?"

He nodded and told me about the direction into which she went .I thanked him and went to find her .Soon after running I found everywhere there were trees and trees .I literally came to the forest area .But why did she came here ? this question was continuosly roaming in my mind .

It was midnight and I was still searching for her "Where are you Kaira!!!! " I shouted with my whole lungs .I hope you are safe and fine .Fear started to came across me .I was not able to think positive anymore after seeing one foot wear near the tree .I immediately went there and took it in my hands .

After seeing it carefully I realised it was non other than Kaira's foot wear .Now my all positive thoughts vanished and negative thoughts replaced my positive ."Did something happened to you ? why did you left from there .What was the reason behind coming here ?.Why did you came into this dark forest ?"

"Kaira ! Kaira ! Kaira .See your Mr Dumbo is here .Tell me Kaira where are you I will come and find you " I said crying out aloud .I was crying like a whole mess nothing was going in my mind expect she is fine or not .

Soon my eyes fell on another thing it was non other than a piece of torn cloth .After seeing the colour of the cloth I realized it was the piece of her kurti .Now I am definitely sure something has happened in this forest and I just need to find it out .

I decided to run for too long time .I ran and ran and soon rain started ."Kaira !! please come to me wherever you are .Your Mr Dumbo is now helpless .Please come to me Kaira ! "

After gathering some more courage .I again decided to find her no matter what " Agar kisine bhi kuch karne ki koshish ki hogi tumhare sath toh woh insaan ke liye mujhse bura koyi nahi hoga "

(If anyone tried to do anything to you then he would be no worse   than me to a human being )

Soon I saw there was crowd all over here and there ."She is Kaira ?" no no wait what I am even thinking .I know 𝐦𝐲 𝐊𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐚 is fine .Nothing can happen to her .She is my strong wife . But why I am feeling like she is Kaira .Finally after competing with my brain I decided to go there .I was not having any courage to face the situation but then to I made my way towards the crowd .

After reaching in the middle what I saw was just unbelievable ."Kaira "I  whispered in a low tone .

"KAIRA !!!!!" I was not having any control on myself after seeing her .She was lying down like a lifeless body .

"Kaira open your eyes .See your Vihaan has finally came for you .You can't leave me like this ! "

I took her in arms ,patted her cheek .I hold her tightly in my arms ."Kaira what happened to you ? why are you not opening your eyes ! Kaira I am here .Just once open your eyes for your 𝐕𝐈𝐇𝐀𝐀𝐍"

"Sir actually she became unconscious and I can remember that she
said something like " 𝐕𝐢𝐡𝐚𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞 " these
were the last words she said I guess "

"What I can't understand what you are saying " .In this rain my wife ,my Kaira was lying on the ground helplessly .I tried many times to wake her up but my all try went in vain ."Kaira who did this to you ! I will not leave that person .I will make him/her regret their actions .Just once open your eyes Kaira "

"Ma tumhare bina nahi reh paunga Kaira bas ek baar apni aankhein khol lo uske baad tum jaha bhi jana chahogi hum jayenge waha par bas ek baar apni aankhein khol lo .Tumhara Vihaan tumse bol raha hai ."

(I am nothing without you Kaira ,just open your eyes once , after that wherever you want to go we will go there  .Just open your eyes once .

I hugged her closely to my chest .I cried and cried in her arms "I am responsible for this Kaira "

"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐕𝐢𝐡𝐚𝐚𝐧 " Suddenly I heard her voice .I broked the hug and saw she had actually opened her eyes .I was overwhelmed by the joy! I again hugged her closely to my heart .

"I am never ever gonna leave you " I whispered against her neck

"You already left me Vihaan " She said in a weak .

"What are saying Kaira ? first tell me who did this to you? " After realising her dress was actually torn from some places .I took out my shirt and wrapped it around her ."Don't worry I am there for you no matter what " I said while caressing her face .I kissed her forehead with all of my care for her .

"Why are you doing this to me Vihaan " I was confused that what she was saying .I decided to take her to the one of hotel near by because she was shivering with cold in this heavy rain and I can't take her home now in this situation .

I kept her face on my chest .She was definitely looking weak ."Is anyone having drinking water ?"

"Yes I am having " Someone gave me the water bottle and I helped Kaira to drink the water ."Now let's go you are really shivering with cold and I can't see you in like this "

I stood up and picked her in my arms ."Can somebody help me to drop at the mall .Then I went with one person in his car .He helped us to reach at the mall.I thanked him and took Kaira in my arms .I opened the door of my car and shifted Kaira to the passenger seat .Then I went to the driver 's seat .

We both reached at the hotel then I took her in my arms because she was sleeping .I realised her body has became so weak but what had happened in that forest and why did she went there ?.I shrugged my thoughts and moved inside the hotel .

I booked a room for us .After the all reception things I made my way towards our room .One man came with us to open the door because I was carrying Kaira in my hands and would be unable to unlock it so he helped us in opening the door .I thanked him and took the key from him .

Then I kept Kaira on the bed ."You are all soaked in the rain .You will get cold Mrs Kaira " I said and went to close the door .

I came infront of her sleeping figure " Whoever has made your situation like this I will not leave that person. He is gonna die with my own hands "

To be continue ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 435 31
A somewhat bittersweet journey of Avni and Nakuul NAKUUL PRATAP ADANI: The ruthless 29 yr old,cold hearted and one who does not even utter the word L...
8.1K 125 8
my short ass smut stories 😾
156K 3.7K 43
After the incident of dropping hundreds of bottles of mutagen all over New York, Leo goes out one night to find some more and collect it for Donnie. ...
60.8K 2.2K 24
In this story Flug has two personalities. Dr. Flug and Dr. Slug (heroic au). The only way Dr. Slug can be heard or seen is if Dr. Flug's paper bag we...