𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐃

By niyphoria

Why are you breaking my heart? More

𝟎𝟎
𝟎𝟏
𝟎𝟐
𝟎𝟑
𝟎𝟓
𝟎𝟔
𝟎𝟕
𝟎𝟖
𝟎𝟗

𝟎𝟒

352 9 4
By niyphoria

𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐃
-
𝓐𝓻𝓶𝓪𝓷𝓲 𝓝𝓲𝓬𝓸𝓵𝓮 𝓒𝓪𝓻𝓿𝓮𝓻
Atl, GA

i got up and ran downstairs. "ma'am?"

"why the hell is my kitchen tore up like this?"

"All honesty mama, i was not at home. Ask your other crotchfruit if they did it cause i have no idea" i said with a blank face.

"Ok but where were you at while they did this."

"on a date" princess said coming down the stairs

The look on my mom's face, was surprisingly pleasant.

"a date?" she repeated

"yea.. he was gonna come meet you guys but you guys weren't here so.." i muttered quietly.

"Let me see is he cute?" she asked

"mommm" i smiled covering my face.

"Mhm REAL fine, i'm friends with his sister" Princess said once again showing mama his instagram

"I'm about to mess you up you keep talking" i snapped at princess.

"alright Princess upstairs" dad said

"Oh yea i've be waiting for your opinion Mike" Mom said to dad

"Awe.. that's been a thing" dad shrugged

"You told your dad before me?!" mom gasped.

"this cannot be happening... no. no im not doing this right now" i said to myself walking up the stairs.

I could hear my mom and dad fussing at Ant and Princess about the kitchen. I tuned it out, and started getting together a bag. I packed everything i needed for a couple days of being away. Plus my camera and ipad.

I went downstairs and grabbed my keys from off the hook. i got in my car, and left as fast as i could. I called Ciara from the car.

"Yes ma'am" she yawned

"I'm sorry to wake you up. can i stay at your place for a couple days?" i asked

"Everybody is home for break so the guest room is taken" she said

"i'll sleep with you, ain't ever too boujie for it"

"okay, just come in you know the code to the door i'm laying back down" cici said

"bet" i said hanging up. 10 minutes later i was at her house. I parked on the curb and got out with my stuff. i walked to the door and punched in the door code.

the door opened and i went inside closing it behind me. I walked down a hall to Ciara's room. She was still asleep, i got a blanket and walked to the living room.

there was kids on the floor sleeping on a pallet with the tv playing cartoons, and only one little space left on the couch. i tip toed around them and laid down.

i closed my eyes falling asleep

𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆

then soon waking up in the morning to the smell of cooking, people talking, disney channel and little kids laughter.

i opened my eyes and got up, "goodmorning Ms Joyce, goodmorning yall" i said to ciara's mom & sisters

"Hey mani give us some love" they said coming over to me. We all exchanged long hugs, and i walked over to ciara's room.

i knocked before walking in. She was laying down on her phone with her baby brother sleeping next to her.

"Hi, sorry i didn't want to wake you" i whispered

"it's okay he would've fought you for this spot" she laughed quietly

i walked in and layed on the end of the bed.

"Last night was crazy" I said

"oooooo yea what happened with the date" she sat up immediately asking.

"he literally went off on some girls for wanting to take a picture with me. and he still dealing with his ex! but he got me flowers, and paid for dinner so a win is a win"

"type shit sisterrrrr" she said dapping me up

"not doing this shit with him. im just tryna make munyun" i laughed.

"the single life is def for me you have fun cause i don't think im fucking with mystery man vibes" ciara

"oh please. anyway this house is so full like who is in the guest room?!" i asked

"my big cousin Cartier, he with us for break i have no clue why" she said getting up walking towards the door.

i got up and followed her down the hall to the bathroom "Cartier? who is that"

she banged on the bathroom door, "get out you know it's 6 other people here right?"

The door opened and a tall, fit boy walked out of the bathroom. "my bad cous."

"that's Cartier." she said going in the bathroom locking me outside.

i was confused but, i just went to the kitchen since it sounded like the food was done. All the food was set out, so i started to make my own plate.

i turned around to walk to the table and bumped into Cartier on accident. 

"i'm sorry" i said moving out of the way.

"you're coo... jayda?"

"nope"

"London?" he guessed again

"absolutely not" i shook my head

"arrrrrrr????"

"boy it's armani." Ciara said walking into the kitchen.

"ARMANIIII YEAAAH" he said smiling, and surprised like he actually knew it whole time.

he had the prettiest teeth ever i was kinda jealous.

"yea where has this person been the whole time?" i laughed

"he don't live here. he's from north carolina. He go to NCAT" her mama said.

"..figures" i said making a face making everybody laugh

"hey what's wrong with that" he shrugged

"a lot now bye" ciara said "come on mani let's eat in my room" she said grabbing my hand.

i trailed behind her down the hallway and we both sat on her bed once we got to the room.

"let's finish baddies" ciara said turing her tv on. wasn't checking my phone

"rollie so biggg and just ugh" ciara said mad asf after a fight in the show

"we should go to hookah" i randomly said

"whaaat?! bet"

Hours passed and it was around 12:45. I noticed my phone wouldn't stop going off. i picked it up to check and it was josh.

"wya? why you not at home cuz?" he texted and many more questions that were invasive.

"what nigga you with?"

"Joshua.. i'm at my bestfriends house please stop. We're going out soon so it's no point. Handle that situation you got before you make me mad" i finally texted back.

"where are you i'm coming to see you. you seen youtube n tiktok yet?"

"you can't just pop up i am not at home Joshua you gone have to wait. and no?"

"i SAID where you at, im tryna celebrate with you"

i sighed and ended up leaving him on read. I was still angry at him. I swiped out of my messages and checked my youtube studio. One of my sit down videos was blowing up. I checked instagram and my followers were up. I was excited.

The congrats texts started rolling in, and my mind was flooded with so much. So i decided to take a shower.

I relaxed for a brief 30 minutes getting ready and then put clothes on for my day. I felt so cute and my mood was boosted.

"My girl hit half a mill!" Ciara said throwing it back a lil bit on her way to the shower.

"you know it" i said getting hype too. Then i waited in the living room for her to get ready. I was even more excited to go out too.

Cartier walked past and saw me dressed up, "where yall bout to roll out to?"

"I hit 500k views on my youtube video, and 40k followers on instagram soo we going to the lounge."

"shi lemme slide den fam"

"alright bet hurry up" i shrugged.

After 10 minutes i went out to the car, and turned in on while i waited. They finally came out and got in the car. "buckle up" i said pulling off

we turned on some music and drove around vibing. We was listening to all types of Lil baby, Hunxho, Rylo and baby drill. I found a hookah lounge on google maps, then we made our way to it.

Once we got there i parked in the back and we went inside. we walked down long stairs to a dark area with only colorful lights. Once we made it through it was a lit day club.

"Can we get a hookah and mango shisha for 3" i asked. The hostess took us to our table and we started getting lit.

I can admit i got Cartier to get us some shots cause he was 21 so i was acting bad. I was making videos on instagram and posting them with no thoughts before hand.

They turned on nicki minaj and so i started rapping to the lyrics and all of a sudden i get pulled to the side.

"what're you doin here" i said drunkly

"You sloppy drunk you acting like youn got no sense on instagram" Josh said a lil angrily

Ciara and Cartier come over. Ciara tries to stand in between us to make Joshua let go but it doesn't work.

"Let her go we got her, she came here with us she leaving with us" Ciara said thinking Josh was a random man.

"nononono sister that's my man" i said grabbing josh tryna kiss him in the mouth

"yea you gone piss me off" Josh said dragging me away

"Shes safe bro." Cartier said to Josh

"Nigga who are you?!" Josh checked up with Carti

"i'm sorryyy" i whined

"You done. Lame ass" Josh said as soon as the security came and escorted us all out.

Ciara went to pull the car up front and so i stayed with carti, he held me up.

Josh was standing outside waiting for me. "Can I talk to my girl cuz?" Josh said

"Yea but she drunk as hell, this my cousin bestfriend i got to watch her." Carti said.

Josh just shut it up because carti wasn't letting up off being alone with me.

"come here baby" i said reaching for josh stumbling into his arms.

He caught me and held me.

"how much you drink are you coo?" he asked

"ima go to sleep in cici bed and then i'll be ok" i responded giggling

Ciara had pulled up with the car so Carti walked over to get me.

"Text me ma" josh said kissing my cheek.

I nodded and Carti put me in the back seat. Ciara drove us back to her house and they carried me in the house.

"man who you know get drunk at 3:30" ciara sighed.

"She prolly forgot it was light outside" Carti laughed

I layed in her bed, curled up like a ball and went to sleep.

————————————————————
𝐀 & 𝐁
————————————————————
| 𝐍𝐈𝐘𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐀 & 𝐇𝐀𝐇𝐀𝐇𝐎𝐄𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃 | 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 78 38
💋
7.7K 331 18
"He treats me good, he loves me," "But do you love him?"
2.7M 71.9K 55
He broke the girl who loved him more than she loved herself.
5.9K 195 31
4 friends, 2 couples. A friendship and love for each that seems unbreakable. Follow a journey of 4 teenagers as they face hardships like death, bre...