His Obsessed love

Von Author_Fiction99

He's a Self-centered, Remorseless, Stubbornly, Dominant and Arrogantly Rich Guy. Patience, Compromise, Love n... Mehr

Preface/ Character Sketch
Part 1 First Sight
Part 2 First Meet
Part 3 Secret Admirer
Part 4 Car Ride
Part 5 Heartless Vs Ruthless
Part 6 Unexpected Visitor
Part 7 Desire Vs Reality
Part 8 - Rejection
Part 9 - Freedom Vs Yearning
Part 10 - Blackmail
Part 11 -Love or Pain
Part 12- Part of Life
Part 13 - Heartbreak
Part 14 Taken
Part 15 - Action
Part 16 - Unpredictable fate
Part 17 - Battled with Nightmare
Part 19 - Rescue
Part 20 - Lesson or Punishment
अयोध्या 😍/ Ayodhya 😍
Readers
Part 34

Part 18 - Escape

424 27 2
Von Author_Fiction99

"Where is she?"

Pulling Yash from the dance floor, he inquired restlessly. While gazing around in an attempt to find her among the crowd.

"Woah so finally you came Ashish but I wonder why now at the end of the party?"

"I asked first."

"I don't know, she must've gone to the restroom. Honestly I've not seen her ever since I came."

Answered Yash honestly while running his hand on his hair nervously observing his friend's reaction who looked so disturbed didn't conceal his emotion. In-fact it was the first time when he witnessed him extremely Impatient, furiously anxious and absolutely desperate.

"(Laparvahi ki bhi Hadd hoti hai.) There is a limit to carelessness."

Muttered Ashish, he couldn't define why but he felt a wave of restlessness. And he didn't even know the reason for it. Hoping he'll feel better he went to see his father. But he was out with his business partner and his grandma was sleeping so he couldn't wake her up. He tried to do mediation to calm himself but that didn't help either. And the more he grew anxious the more he thought of her. Feeling the Irresistible urge to see her he comes here at the party.

"But what actually happened?"

"I don't know, I'm feeling wired uneasiness and fear as if she.."

He didn't finish, just turned around and started to look for Sneha. Perhaps she's in trouble, that's why he is anxious. But he prayed to Mahadev to let this remain a mere assumption.

"Calm down, we will find her oh there they are."

Trying to calm him Yash spoke when he saw Kajal and Jahnvi coming towards him followed by Nikhil and Satyam. Ashish rushed in their direction but not seeing Sneha with them he asked.

"Where's Sneha?"

"Ashish, she..we don't know where she's.."

"How could you not know, she came with you all."

"Yes, but we haven't seen her ever since we went to dance. We try to find her but she's nowhere."

"(Jab nibhane ki kaabiliyat nahi. To dhyan rakhne ka vaada kyu karte?) When you don't have the ability to keep it, then why would you promise to take care?"

Saying this he glared at them once, then rushed in the left direction of the club towards the manager's office. Usually he would calm others who are upset or disturbed, specifically if they're acquaintances of his friends or loved ones. But today he glared at them in rage filled with accusations intensifying their remorse and restlessness. ___________

He gazed at her, after placing the bridal dupatta over her head, she would've looked more beautiful than ever. If only her face was glowing with a smile of joy, instead of being pale with tears of pain and fright he thought while gazing at her.

"What aah.."

She gasped in pain and almost hit him by her foot, as he twisted her ankle to relieve her from the pain of twisted muscle. She looked at him only to see him gazing up at her. Then without breaking eye contact, against all her expectations he planted a kiss on her soles.

"(Kya nahi, haa kahiye shaadi ke liye humse. Aur ban jaiye humari dulhan.) What no, say yes to marry me. And become my bride."

Gazing into her eyes, which were looking down at him in pure disbelief, she almost thought he said this to distract her, or she misheard him before. But even after listening to him again she couldn't believe him. How could he dare to even think of marrying her? Doesn't he know a minute with him is toxic for her? Did he lose his mind? She thought while speaking.

"(Aap mazak kar rahe hai naa.) You are joking right?"

She stops speaking by watching him burst into fits of laughter. Hoping he was really joking, but then she heard him speak. While he took the first aid box from the bag he arrived with.

"(Zara batao to meri har baat tumhe daraati ya mazak kyun lagti hai?) Just tell me, why is my every talk scary or a joke to you?"

He asked with a faint smile on face, turning towards her. Even he was shocked by their fateful meet, because he never expected the venue chosen on a whim, to avoid relatives' functions would make him meet her whom he was searching for the past 3 years. The moment she collided with him at the entrance of the club. He felt a faint sense of familiarity, but when he heard SORRY from her, he recognized her by voice immediately and turned around frantically to take a look. But she headed inside, before he could even catch a glimpse of her. His friends were saying something but his gaze was wandering around the party looking for her. Even after seeing her, he couldn't believe it, therefore when she turned to look at him. He looked at his friends but then he became her dance partner. He wasn't certain about her but with each forwarding step towards her, he felt his own heartbeat racing at abnormal speed. Despite her wearing a mask he needed no confirmation to recognize her, that's because features of her deer like, hazel amber colour, mesmerising eyes, were imprinted on his heart like unforgettable memories. At that moment he almost thought he'd die out of cardiac arrest the second he'd touch her. But when he touched her, his anxiousness and restlessness got suppressed by the feeling of her reluctance and uneasiness. He wondered - Is it because she recognized him? or was it due to dancing with a stranger? But he didn't mind and began to pour his longing, his pain, his struggle of his life without her through the dance.

"But, I don't want to marry."

Coming out of his thoughts listening to her words, he spoke in a warm voice. Unlike before he was no longer looking cold or stern but playful and friendly. Before he believed if he found her she'd suffer his wrath for leaving him, but now he knew he can't hurt her. She can scold him, beat him, and he can bear it silently, but he can't bear her cries and sight of her injuries.

"I know, the style of proposal is too casual, But don't worry the wedding wouldn't be.."

"No. no, try to understand, I.. I don't want to marry you."

"But I do, I want to be with you to cherish you. And that's why I'm proposing to you to marry me in a sane, sober mind."

"(Aap samajhte kyun nahi? Main Nahi reh sakti aapke saath.) Why don't you understand, I Can't live with you."

"(Toh tum samjh lo naa, mai reh nahi sakta tumhare bina.) So you should understand, I can't live without you."

He spoke gazing at her while taking advantage of her lost in thoughts he raised his hands to clean the visible injuries to apply ointment there. Unaware how even the thought of being with him for lifetime, makes her nauseous out of fright and disgust. For her, he's far from her idea of a life-partner. Even if he's, then too she's not ready for such a relationship which is a huge responsibility. She came out of her thoughts on feeling the burning sensation she pushed his hand to reject his false care.

"(Jab chot meri wajah se lagi hai, to dhyan bhi mujhe rakhne do.) When the injury happened because of me, then let me take care of it."

He spoke firmly,(Pehle aansuon ki wajah banta tha ab choto ki.) Before I became the reason for tears and now injuries. He took her, not because he wanted to avenge her for fooling him last time or running away from him. He did it because this was his only option, as he knew now he can't pester her to be with him, or waste his time trying to impress her brother. As she must've told everything about him to Siddharth. Hence the only option left for him was to make her his, through marriage. Besides his chance to make her fall for him, is more if they're living together. Yes he was angry at her, not because she tried to escape him. But because she hurt herself threatened him of committing suicide.

"(Ho gaya, kahi aur bhi chot lagi hai?) It's done, Are you hurt anywhere else?"

"No."

"Then why are you weeping again?"

"I want to go home."

"Marry me, then I'll take you home."

"I can't and I won't marry you."

If it was in the past she would've reinterred numerous excuses, but today she didn't. And he couldn't understand why? It's because she had no reason left or she's afraid to say them.

"Why not? I love you, I'll be loyal to you and I'll."

"I don't want your love, your loyalty, your anything, Please think for once it's wrong."

"I love you, I'm certain I'll keep you happy, so what's there to think about what's so wrong in wanting to marry the person you love?"

"I'm still studying, marriage is a lifetime commitment and a big responsibility I'm not ready for and It's wrong to marry a person you fear or don't love."

"But I'm ready to commit my life to you. You can continue your study after marriage too. I'll help, and love holds the power to break all barriers. Fear is nothing in front of love."

"I don't love you, isn't it enough?"

"But I do wholeheartedly. And I'm certain mine will be enough for us."

"I. I can't decide this on my own, or do it without my Brother."

"Don't fret, we'll marry legally today, later we'll marry traditionally, With our family's blessing."

Frustrated by his stubbornness, she looked away from him. Only to see the bag which had the bridal attire and even jewellery boxes. Realising he comes prepared she spoke again.

"I can't marry you when I lov..

She couldn't finish her words upon meeting his gaze, which became intense in rage. As he returned to his cold furious self she was surprised how quick a person's whole demeanour can change.

"(Ham bichhadne ke liye nahin mile.)We didn't meet to part."

"You."

"Take your time, you've 2 hours now, after that entire life."

"But why? No, don't say it's because of love.. You don't love me. This is."

"Love, infatuation, obsession or vengeance, think whatever but you'll be my bride now."

" I won't. Why don't you give me some time?"

"I don't remember giving you a choice and don't even think of asking for time. As last time I agreed, you disappeared for 3 years. Worse, you even fell in love. And I? I was merely existing without you."

"I'm not at fault you compelled me to run away. I hate you."

"Hate me all you can but you'll have to marry me. I'm not letting you go anywhere."

His calmness, his audacity and determination in eyes, was unnerving for her, she looked at his way, she knew pleading with him won't work, warning him won't work either, and she isn't a match for him in combat. She gazed at him, not understanding from where this idea of marriage came in his mind. Or why is he hell bent on marrying her? Is this to get legitimate dominance over her? Does he think she'll give herself to him willingly, if he marries her? Whatever it was, it's not time to think but convince him to reconsider his decision. But getting no excuse, to refute him, as he seems more determined than her in more power to execute his plan. Made her let out a helpless sigh, left with no choice she tried to beg him.

"Please, I don't want this, I'm not ready for this, please don't ruin me."

"What did you say? Ruin you? Do you even know what ruining someone means?"

Asked Abhiraj sternly, with a gaze void of emotion now. He was completely livid at her words, already on the edge of his patience upon learning she's in love. But her words now broke his tolerance now, he was angry and hurt. Therefore he leaned over her, pushing her against the pillow in a lying position.

"No please."

While trying to convince him, she didn't realise how close he was seated to her. And now it's pushed her in an inescapable position. She struggles to push him away from her, but incapable of facing him and dealing with him physically, she pleads and tries to turn her face to avoid him but he cupped her face by his hand and turned her face in his direction.

"Words have lethal power to cause pain and cure, Janam. So don't use them recklessly."

Looking into her fearful eyes he whispered. With uneven breathing, he truly wanted to pull back, but the sight of her quivering lips. He leaned closer with intent to seal her lips with his kiss but she raised her hand to slap him.

"(Hum Jaan le lete agar koi aur hota to.) I Would've taken lives, if it was someone else."

She gasped, at his words as he clutched her hand firmly. She had slapped him before too. But today his look made her utterly terrified. For her this Abhiraj was way scarier than those she came across from beginning to till now. The way he was gazing down at her, with ragging eyes speaking with gritted teeth.

"(Magar Khud ki jaan lene ki aadat aur irade nahi hai.) But don't have the habit or intention to take, own life."

She squirmed as he kissed the same hand, without averting his stern gaze from her. His unpredictable behaviour left her petrified on what to do to stop him? He doesn't listen to her ever. Her eyes widened up more as he leaned down again towards her face. Frightened out of wits, feeling numb she closed her eyes helplessly. For him, it was a clear sign of rejection, he couldn't manipulate himself to think it's surrender from her. And this enraged him more than her raised hands.

"Open your eyes."

He commanded her coldly, but she didn't react. He raised his hand to touch her cheek, but watching no reaction he grew concerned. And called her name, even patted her cheek but she didn't open her eyes.

"Look at me, open your eyes."

Unable to gain response from her, he got off the bed, to get the water for her but he barely walked a few steps away from the bed, when he felt a hard hit on the back of his head. Wincing he turns around in shock pressing his head in immense pain, feeling a trace of wetness. He opens his mouth to speak, but falls on the bed dizzily. A wave of remorse hit her heart, but Ignoring his condition, prioritising her own well being. She made her way to the door to leave the room, but got pulled back on the bed with a loud gasp. She looked at him only to find him lying on bed whimpering in pain. And he pulled her by gripping the hem of her gown.

"Don't. Leave. Please."

He spoke each word with a sharp intakes of breath then lost his consciousness. Sitting on bed, she watches him with a widened gaze at how heavily he's bleeding. "Did I kill him? "Is he dead?" or is he dying now?" she raised her hand towards his nose then neck, his pulse. Sighing in faint relief, despite being unconscious his grip was too tight on her cloth. No option left she tore the piece then got off from bed and ran outside the room. Where at the entrance she drops the vase harshly so others can come upstairs to check on him. After hearing the sound of approaching footsteps, she ran in the opposite direction to escape.

************

"Doctor, (sab thik to hai na?) Is everything alright? You're worrying me."

Said the man sitting on a chair, as he looked at the doctor with sheer curiosity and eagerness to hear about the case. The doctor opened his mouth to speak but then a girl stepped in the cabin with a smile on face. The men got up and held the chair out for her, smiling at him blushing as she sat and looked at the doctor.

"Mr and Mrs Singh. You both got a reason to celebrate instead of worrying."

"(Meri Biwi behosh ho gayi aur aap salah de rahe jashn manane ka?) My wife fainted and you're suggesting we should celebrate?"

"Sid, I fainted because of you."

"Yes, I know Ankita, I burden you with work, I promise it won't happen."

The doctor smiled at the couple, but said nothing. It's not new for her to meet a couple who could be so mature but act childish, when it comes to their love. Right now she felt the naiveness of Sidharth Utterly adorable and Ankita's teasing enjoyable.

"You can't, because now you're going to burden me with more responsibility. A responsibility worth cherishing."

"No I won't! I assure you we will share the housework huh, worth cherishing?"

Sidharth grew confused and gazed at Ankita, who held his right hand, placed it over her belly, then spoke with a smile.

"You can't feel it yet, But soon you will feel what I do already."

His eyes widened in shock, upon realising what it meant. He opened his mouth to speak but fell back on the chair.

"Siddhart? Doctor, look at him."

The doctor rushed to his side, then checked his pulse then BP, only to realise he fainted because of high BP she told Ankita with a faint smile.

"Calm down, probably it was too shocking for him."

"When he'll?"

"It won't take long. Probably a minute or two."

Ankita nodded while caressing his head, as the Doctor walked out to take a round. When she felt him stirr and slowly open his eyes. She smiled at him, while looking at her face he straightened; up on the chair, with tears clouding his vision, he held her hands in his then asked through his gaze.

"Is it true?"

To which she blinked in yes, forgetting the place and presence of the doctor, Sidharth immediately rose from the chair and hugged her tightly.

"You made me so happy, I'm going to be a father. We are going to become parents."

"Yes.."

"Why is it so hard to believe? It's here, our baby is here."

Getting on his knees, touching her stomach with shivering hands, he spoke with a smile on lips and tears in eyes. As Ankita watched him with joy with teary eyes.

"Today I learned uneasiness isn't a warning of upcoming trouble but good news too.."

He spoke with a chuckle, recalling how he was restless before fearing the worst. Only to get the biggest blessing from Kanha.

"I won't be perfect, but I'll try to be the best father. I promise Baby."

continuously stroking her stomach he whispered slowly and looked up at her. When she leaned forward and planted a kiss on his forehead.

"I cannot express in words how much I. you and how grateful I am to Kanha, for blessing us with boon."

"Some feelings don't need words to define them."

"You are right, are you feeling any discomfort?"

She shook her head. I'm denial, when the doctor returned. And they bothered her with questions about diet and precautions. The doctor smiled and explained everything, Because it's barely two months and they need to be extremely cautious. Holding each other's hands they hear the words of the doctor with utmost care noting down everything in mind to ensure their symbol of love safety. Then stepped out of Doctors cabin when Siddhart pulled her to him.

"What are you doing?"

"You used makeup to conceal signs of our love making but how will you hide the symbol of our love now?"

"Have some shame, you are going to be a father now."

"(Baap banne wala hu buddha thori.) I'm going to become a father not old."

She slapped his shoulder, as he chuckled at her both then walked out of hospital. Planning how to announce to their family about the blissful news of a new arrival in the family.

"What happened?"

He asked her on observing that she looks extremely conflicted. Reason he knew not, it might be the news that they're going to be parents. But the real reason can be something else too.

"Do you think I should quit my Job?

"You don't have to quit, We'll manage work with children too because tending to kids isn't only yours but mine too."

"But. You know it's not my..

"Ambition. I know you do it because you like it. And I wish you to continue doing whatever you like."

For him If it's Girl, then he won't like to see her compromise in life either. So why should he let his wife do something he won't wish for his own Daughter.

"Thank you."

"Don't mention, Love. It's the bare minimum things a Man must do for his woman."

She nodded and hugged him by side, feeling blessed to have a husband like Siddhart. Who never made her feel insecure about her skin's dark complexion, her height or not having a graduation degree. In-fact he did extra things to make her feel more secure and happy.

************

"We shouldn't have underestimated her stubbornness."

Cursing himself, pacing outside the OT Kartik rubbed his head. Feeling extremely aggrieved and afraid of Abhiraj's condition. Along with Sharan, Rishi and Manish who were not only concerned but feeling guilty as well.

"It's useless to regret now, just pray he gets well."

Spoke Sharan, with sigh but stiffen in fear listening stern voice from behind. All of them turn around nervously and seeing Digvijay they forget to even breathe.

"What's happening here?"

"When, Why did you get here Uncle?*

"Is that important?"

"Ha no that's not but we."

"Where's Abhiraj? Why are you guys even here?"

Sharan and Kartik exchanged concerned looks, they were afraid of revealing everything to him. What'll be his reaction? If he comes to know what happened to Abhiraj under their care.

"Uncle, he's.."

Before Kartik could reply, the door of OT opened and doctors took their surgical masks while approaching them. Facing the curious, concerned gaze, the Dr Inhale sharply, then spoke before they could inquire him.

"Fortunately the patient is out of danger, thanks to the timely arrival, but we'll have to keep him under observation."

"When will we get to see him?"

"Once he gains consciousness, we run tests on him. Then you can meet him, but despite successful surgery, we aren't certain what he might've lost. So.."

"We understand Dr, thanks for your effort to save our friend."

The Doctor nodded then walked away with his team, startled by the conversation. Digvijay spoke, dreading what he assumed was correct.

"Don't tell me it's Abhiraj inside."

"It's unfortunately true Uncle, actually he Met Sneha and then took her perhaps to escape."

"Is it her again? In the past she sent him behind bars, now to the hospital next she'll send him to his grave huh."

Before Manish could finish, Digvijay roared in rage. All of them got startled, passing apologetic smiles to passerby and Hospital staff they approached Digvijay to calm him down.

"Calm down Uncle, he's fine now."

"Fine? Didn't you hear the Dr? we've to prepare ourselves, for the worst in case he doe.."

His voice choked, as he glared at the glass panels of OT. Where his only son was present, feeling extremely vulnerable and dizzy he almost lost his balance. If not for Ansh providing him support from behind he would've fallen on the floor.

"Where's she?"

"We don't know when we saw him injured in the room . She wasn't there."

"If things go wrong for him, I'll make sure she takes responsibility for him."

Digvijay spoke sternly, with a cold gaze fixed on the OT door. For him his son's pain matters more than his son's action. He already didn't like her, now he has an extreme reason to hate her more and even punish her.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.6K 31 8
*Featured book* [HIGHEST RANKING : #1 IN #controlfreak ] " I HATE YOU".. trying to hide my tears by taking a step back and suddenly felt his hand gr...
63.1K 3.7K 56
Villain Of My Story! "STRIP!" As soon as he barged inside of the room, he said that to me. I turned around to look at him. There he was; standing w...
Abandoned wife Von Abhi

Aktuelle Literatur

956K 37.3K 48
Vindictive words of your beloved hurts the most. At first you are taken aback. You won't believe its from them. It cause unbearable pain at first but...
346 109 34
He hungrily pushed her so that she leaned by the wall. His pupils darkened as he moved closer. "Your smell." He hoarsely uttered on her ear as he pok...