His Obsessed love

By Author_Fiction99

He's a Self-centered, Remorseless, Stubbornly, Dominant and Arrogantly Rich Guy. Patience, Compromise, Love n... More

Preface/ Character Sketch
Part 1 First Sight
Part 2 First Meet
Part 3 Secret Admirer
Part 4 Car Ride
Part 5 Heartless Vs Ruthless
Part 6 Unexpected Visitor
Part 7 Desire Vs Reality
Part 8 - Rejection
Part 9 - Freedom Vs Yearning
Part 10 - Blackmail
Part 11 -Love or Pain
Part 12- Part of Life
Part 13 - Heartbreak
Part 14 Taken
Part 15 - Action
Part 16 - Unpredictable fate
Part 18 - Escape
Part 19 - Rescue
Part 20 - Lesson or Punishment
अयोध्या 😍/ Ayodhya 😍
Readers
Part 34

Part 17 - Battled with Nightmare

401 26 4
By Author_Fiction99

Holding a little thorn in between his fingers like a bookmark, with an open book on his lap he was smiling on own. Remain absolutely unaware of the arrival of others.

"(Ham log seedhi book pakad ke bhi nahi padh paate, aur tu, ulta pakde hue padh raha?) We can't even study by holding a book straight. And you, you are studying by holding it upside down?"

Startled by his friend's words, he looked at the book in his hand. And realised he's indeed holding it upside down feeling embarrassed he didn't dare to look up just closed the book.

"(Akele jo tum muskura rahe, kya baat jo tum chupa rahe? bata de yaara, kiske khyal diwana bana rahe?) You are smiling alone, what thing, you are hiding. Tell dear friend, whose thoughts are driving you crazy?"

"And what's this? A thorn? People keep letters, jewels, pics or gifts as souvenirs of their lover. And you keep this thorn?"

"(Koi kaam hai? ya yaha sirf bakwas karne aaye ho sab.) Have some work? Or you all come here just to spout nonsense?"

"Of course, Thanks to uncle's work we get a chance to be here. So we came to ask you about joining a new year eve party."

"You are wasting time when you know I don't attend these parties. In fact this isn't our new year eve and it's cold outside. I'd rather stay at home."

Listening to this his friends exchange glances with each other. Then they looked at him only to watch him heading upstairs towards his room.

"Is that your final decision? I mean, You won't come even after knowing she's coming to the party?"

Listening to this, his steps halted near the entrance of his room. Hand raised to open the door stills in mid air to which they smirk mischievously with a knowing smile on their face. But then to their astonishment they watch him step inside the room without answer.

"(Pyaar mein logo ki duniya badal jaati. Bas iska faisla nahi badal sakta.) In love people's world changes. But his decision cannot be changed."

"Right, people do unspeakable things in love for love. And here he can't even attend a party."

"Leave it guys, Let's go, we'll enjoy it."

Conversing with each other, they walked out of there in disappointment. Leaving their lover friend on his own to decide for himself.

_________

"That's so bizarre, And you believe in this Kajal?"

Driving calmly, questioning her friend, she waited for a reply. While fixing her makeup, she gazed at her reflection in the mirror then nodded enthusiastically.

"Of course I do Jahnvi, Who knows I'll really meet my mate of life here."

"Then what about those who already have a partner? And see others?"

"It's for fun sake."

"Exactly, finding a partner for life on the dance floor is crap they just made up for fun."

"Fine whatever."

"Be aware, we're here to enjoy not to find some Men."

Saying this Jahnvi looked at Sneha who was lost in her own thoughts smiling frequently while clutching on the pendent.

"(Khayalo ke jahaa se bahar aaye aur zara ham do nacheez par nazre karm kariye.) Come out of the thoughts of the world and please look at us two humble people."

"Huh."

"Do you want him here? Probably be your partner in dance."

"Who are you talking about?"

"Our Student Union leader who else, you were thinking of him isn't it. No, don't act innocent to fool us."

Seeing her reaction to their words, both girls burst into fits of giggles. Bantering with each other was fun but teasing Sneha was more entertaining for them. Soon they arrived at the venue, then made their way out of the car. At the entrance they were offered a mask and token, taking that, they wore it and stepped inside, the place which was crowded, for second they hesitated to join in, but then gave in, by walking further.

"Sorry."

Muttering a quick apology to the guy on colliding with him, Sneha hurried inside with her friends without sparing a glance at him. Many were dancing, chatting, drinking, eating, so many were looking eagerly here and there. When she felt a gaze on herself, looking right she saw a guy standing near bar area with three guys, staring at her way, he had mask on, dressed in maroon colour Suit, so she fail to identify him, but as soon he saw her looking at himself he turned his gaze towards his friend. She found it wired then ignoring it, looked back at her friends, but again felt the gaze on herself. She had grown used to the serenity of warm filled friendly gaze that she felt restless by the cold gaze of the guy, feeling cautious she sneaked a glance at his direction but found him staring at his friends. She opened her mouth to tell her friend, but the voice of the host snapped her attention on stage.

"Good evening. Friends, We gather here to celebrate New year eve."

The host spoke the oblivious thing, holding a Mike In hand, his voice was firm but full of enthusiasm. Which gained him enthusiastic agreement from the crowd.

"To make this evening more memorable for everyone here. We decided to play a game."

He briefed about the game and, understanding why she got a token at entrance, she sighed. Apparently the host will call a number and those who have the same number in token, will step on the stage to dance. The couple who'll dance till the end will win a generous reward. Soon all get on stage on the Host's call,

"Are you ok, you look restless?"

"No, I'm fine."

She nodded but couldn't get rid of the ominous feeling of bad and the restlessness which engulf her heart. Though she couldn't understand the reason behind it. But watching Jahnvi and Kajal feeling relieved by her answer leaving for the stage she waited nervously. And upon call of her number she approached the stage, where not one but many gazes were on her. Which was evoking the familiar fear in her heart.

"Um I."

She almost retreated step with desire to decline, at the approach of the same guy who was gazing at her before. As his gaze radiated the familiar intensity, which made her shudder with acute anxiousness. But at his forwarded hand, she didn't and hesitantly placed her hand on his, when he sneaked his other hand behind her waist pulling her closer, She subconsciously placed her left hand over his chest for a modest distance, but he placed it over his shoulder. A shiver ran down her spine, feeling a wave of familiarity with his touch. But before she could think further, the music which was stopped started again in the background and the light went dim on stage.

"Hey, slow down."

She spoke trying to get along with his dance steps, but the way he pulled her close or twirl her around. Made her feel dizzy and bewildered. As she couldn't understand his steps or predict the next one, it was hard to match his fast and aggressive steps. She was lacking the confidence to match his lead, his persona was dominant, unpredictable and aggressive. Unable to calm or enjoy it she started struggling to maintain distance and free herself to move away from him. Only to feel his grip tightening on her, bewildered by the audacity of him. She raised her head to look but he twirled her around once more and pulled her back to himself.

"Finally found you."

Her body stiffened at his deep raspy voice, feeling numb she stood still, as his hand undo her mask from behind then spun her around, startled by his actions she blinked to look up. As he with an unknown emotion in gaze stared straight at her, taking off his own Mask. He asked calmly with a smile of triumph on his face.

"How are you?"

A gasp escaped from her mouth, seeing her nightmare in front of her, finding herself in embrace of him. Gazing at him in disbelief, even though he looked more muscular and Mature, He seems to have changed, but what didn't change was his eyes which seemed to look at her with the same intensity as before. No wonder she was nervous by his stare and now scared as well.

"(Mujhse milne ki khushi mein awaj kho di kya apni?) Did you lose your voice due to the joy of meeting me?"

"I've to leave."

"Alright, let's leave together."

"I'm here with my friends."

"I'm not alone here either but they'll understand if I leave with you."

"I need to inform my friends."

"I'll message them on your behalf, because they seem to be enjoying themselves."

He spoke, while gesturing towards her friends, who were joyously dancing with their partner. Her heart sank as she felt his grip tighten around her waist.

"Stop, I don't want to go with you."

As he made an attempt to lead her off from Stage, she firmly conveyed her decision. But listening to her words, he stopped and pulled her close while twisting her arm behind, with another wrapped around her waist.

"(Kyu nahi? Ajnabi ke saath naach sakti ho apne aashiq ke saath jaa nahi sakti?) Why not? You can dance with a stranger. Can't go with your lover?"

"You're not my lover. I don't love you."

"But I do Sneha. So you'll have to come."

"Noo, Help."

But her voice got suppressed by the loud chorus of Happy new year wishes from the crowd and loud music. He smirked at her then started leading her out. Few who observed them looking at her pale face thought it's medical emergency. And because of the firm hold on her hand, there was no resistance from her which could make people stop him out of suspicion. They immediately gave a way to let them leave.

"What are you doing, leave me."

Panicking tremendously at the sight of his car outside, she struggles hard to get free from him fearing the inevitable unknown happening. But his friends who followed him outside opened the door for him, he swiftly pushed her inside on the back seat. But she rushed towards the other side, opening the door and stepping out. She grabbed the hem of her gown and ran in the opposite direction of the car. Making him dumbfounded at her action, for a while none of them reacted then minute later Abhiraj ran after her, Along with his friends due to wearing a gown and heels. She wasn't able to run fast, hence instead of running on the road facing risk of getting caught by them, she ran in the direction of woods. Even knowing it'll block her way, to receive help from others.

"Sneha stop, don't run there."

Ignoring his yelling, she continued to run faster, even though while running in the bushes, her gown got torn at several places and she got injured but she didn't pay heed to her pain either. Even though she didn't have a fixed direction in mind, nor did she have any hope of getting help. The only motivation she had for her run was to escape from him.

"Sneha it's futile to run, you'll just hurt and exhaust yourself."

"Aah.."

The heel of her sandal broke and she fell on the ground which was like a slope making her roll in the direction of the pit. Her scream swapped Abhiraj and his friends' attention in the direction she fell. Until now due to the darkness and very dim light of the moon they were running in different directions.

"Sneha, stay wherever you are, don't run in there, it's not safe."

Feeling out of breath, in immense pain she slowly climbs out of the pit only to realise her foot is hurt and she can't run. She crawled towards the huge tree, behind the thick bushes, the condition of her clothes, her injuries didn't bother her.

"Sneha, come out you've no Idea of the danger lurking out here in the dark."

A gasp threatened to escape her mouth, at his words. But she tried to remain calm, her options were limited, and uncomfortably risky, but she'd rather face the discomfort of the darkness and dirt of wild creatures than expose herself to him. Please go away, she prayed inwardly hearing the approaching sound of heavy footsteps. She immediately closed her mouth, holding onto her breath hoping they'll leave without finding her. But then flinched on seeing them using a phone flashlight to find her.

"Abhiraj, look here."

She heard the voice of another guy, then the sound of retreating footsteps she snuck a glance behind only to find no one at sight. Thank you Kanha, feeling relieved she closed her eyes expressing gratitude to God. And leaned against the tree turning around breathing calmly she opened her eyes only to yelp in fright.

"Shh it's me. Don't you think it's enough hide & seek for one day?"

Covering her mouth with his palm, He asked with sarcasm. She tried to get his hand off from her mouth with her free hand but no use seeing no other option she bit on his palm. With yelp startled by her act he released her mouth, pushing him away. She tried to run again, but found her path blocked by Sharan and Kartik with two more guys who surrounded her.

"Please (Jaane dijiye.) Let go."

She pleaded with them by joining her hands, but they avoided looking at her and ignored her plea. She gripped the hem of her gown and lowered her head to look for something to fight them with, when she felt him wrapping his arms around her waist.

"You can't escape me today Sneha."

Walking behind her, he sneaked his arm around her waist and effortlessly pulled her up in his arms. Kartik rushed forward and almost raise hand to hold her foot or hands to stop her from hurting Abhiraj but stopped by Abhiraj's sharp glare.

"Don't compel me to tie you up."

"Nooo. Let me go. Help Hel."

She screamed but her voice got silenced by Abhiraj covering her mouth with his one hand and the other holding her hands. As they swiftly returned back to their car, Sharan opened the door for him.

"(Thak nahi jaati itna rote, bhaagte, chillate, aur ladte hue?) Don't you get tired of weeping, running, crying and fighting so much?"

Stepping inside the car after her, he asked, seeing her crying out of fear and pain. As his friend started the car in the path to probably her doom. She started crying more, as all sorts of negative thoughts rushed in her mind terrorising her heart to the core.

"Stop crying Sneha."

Abhiraj commanded sternly, making her helplessly sobbed more. He wiped her tears off from her face, but she flinched and closed her eyes shut in fear and disdain of him. But wiping her tears off again, he held her firmly in his arm pulling closer to himself.

"Feeling cold?"

She didn't answer at all, nor did she plead for her release. Then felt his grip loose on her but before she could try to get away she felt him wrap something warm around her, opening her eyes she saw a shaw but didn't react. Once they arrived at the venue his friends stepped out of the car first, to stop her from running again. Then he stepped out of the car but she pushed him forward then closed the door.

"Don't anger me, just come out."

He spoke while holding the car handle from outside to open the door to which she held it from inside and locked the door then other doors to stop him from getting in or taking her out. It was a matter of honour and death she couldn't let go of even the tiniest opportunity to escape him.

"No please."

She screamed when looking for some E-call feature or way to drive the car. She heard the sound of glass shattering. Her gaze snapped at the driving side, where apparently Abhiraj broke the window by one hard punch. As she looked at Abhiraj while crawling back towards the other side on the back seat.

"Don't test my patience."

Even if his face looked calm, his actions and words weren't. Yet she didn't open the door or stepped out fearing the worst. But Abhiraj didn't spare much time through the broken window; he unlocked the door and opened it. Then holding her wrist he dragged out of the car, she tried to bite his hand and even kick him but he pulled her wrist behind and dragged her upstairs.

"Stay here, I'll be back soon."

Saying this leaving her in a room he walked out after locking the door behind. Stunned out of wits, she stared at the door in daze then heard loud sounds of chattering, but it wasn't clear whether there was an argument going on outside or cheers. However, ignoring it she threw the shawl on the floor and looked around for an escape. But the window had iron bars instead of glass and the door was obviously locked. Filled with despair she fell on her knees tired and wounded. Hour later Abhiraj returned to the room, opening the door holding a bag in his hand as he stood at the entrance. Seeing her crying uncontrollably, while sitting on the cold floor, instead of a warm comfortable bed. He bent on one knee and raised his hands to wipe her tears, but she pushed him away and rose from the floor while pointing a broken glass piece towards him.

"(Paas mat aana warna jaan le lenge hum aapki.) Don't come close or else I'll kill you."

Falling over on his back, he gazed at her with surprise. But feeling the wetness on the floor. He looked down and saw the broken piece of glass scattered around, sighing inwardly he stood up and spoke.

"(Tumhe kho dene ka dard maut ke dar se bhi zyada hai mere liye.) The pain of losing you is more than the fear of death for me."

Listening to his words she looked at him confusingly, only to watch him approach her, seeing no effect of her threat on him, she helplessly pointed the glass on her own neck.

"(Aage mat aaiye, nahi to hum jan jaan le lenge apni.) Don't step forward, else I'll kil kill myself."

Abhiraj stopped on hearing this, raising his hands, he threw the bag behind her on the bed. And pretended to surrender before her while speaking In a tender tone, retreating two steps back.

"Ok, I won't come or do anything. It could hurt you, so drop that."

"This broken shred of glass cannot hurt me more than you. Step back now and give me a way."

Listening to this he looked at her in pain but she ignored it and as soon he stepped aside she rushed to leave, However due to pain in foot and hurry to escape she tripped over the length of her gown and was about to fall on the floor but he caught her on time.

"That's enough for today."

In the fear of falling, the glass piece slipped from her hand. Having no way to threaten him anymore she still for a second. As he tried to restrain her, she kicked him on his groyne and feeling his hold loosen on her she pushed him back and tried to run again. But he held her at the entrance of the room. And pulling her back he pushed her over the direction of bed.

"(Bas bahut hua, Jaanti bhi ho kaha ho aur kise itni himmat dikhane ki bewakoofi kar rahi ho?) That's enough. Do you even know where you are and to whom you are foolishly showing so much courage?

Falling near the bed and listening to his rage filled voice, more helpless tears rolled on her cheeks out of her failure to escape and fear of him. Then she felt him gripping her arm and pulling her up.

"You are far from the reach of people who can probably rescue you."

At the realisation of the truth of his words. She lowered her head more in despair at her defeat. While trying to free arm from his harsh grip.

"Alone with the five boys. Well aware, one among them is your one sided lover."

Listening to this, she didn't even dare to raise her head to look at him, as he spoke sharply with gritted teeth in rage.

"Who according to you is no different from those lunatics who rape, murder, confine or even do acid attack on the one they claim to love."

Saying this he turned her around and pushed her over the bed, startling her to the extent that even her voice betrayed her for scream. But instead doing anything he spoke further without revealing his emotion seeing her state.

"Who am I telling this to? You know everything. You ran away and hid because you were afraid of meeting the same fate as those pitiful victims. And you are still afraid of the same.

"Please I'm."

Sneha tried to plead once more by joining her hands together sobbing out loud, at the mere imagination and probability of these very things happening to her now. When she's far from others and at his mercy all alone and helpless.

"Sh, I won't do that. Because I'm not a monster you think I'm and of course I don't want to ruin the beauty I adore or traumatise the heart I desire to win."

You are worse than them. She thought He already traumatised her to extent where in the face of him embracing death seems a more appreciable option for her.

"But I probably can do a lot to those people you adore and love."

"Please no."

"Remember, last time we were alone like this. We made a fair deal, but you."

"I'm sorry please, don't hurt my family and friends. I'll do anything."

"Why should I listen to you? When you don't?"

She started hiccupping, Abhiraj inhaled sharply, then forwarded a glass filled water to her. Which was on the table at the side but she didn't take it annoyed at her reluctance he spoke.

"I can't believe you, look how you just agreed to do as I ask but now refuse to.."

He didn't get to finish his words, as she snatched the glass from him to drink the water. At this moment even if the glass contains poison instead of water she would've drank it. Even though she dreaded it, it was necessary to know what he wants now so she asked nervously looking up at him.

"Wh.. What do you want me to do?"

He raised both his hands towards her, but in response she closed her eyes shut. But instead of a hit, or sinful touch, she felt something put over her head on her back covering her. Opening her eyes she almost lowered her head to look but stopped by hearing his words.

"Marry me."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

653K 31.7K 76
*NOT EDITED* This story is about three couples.... ................... ""Get ready," he said, noticing her fierce expression. "I won't be getting re...
1.5M 61K 69
He locked his eyes with hers advancing towards where she was standing . Tahira took baby steps backwards, fear evident in her eyes. All she could se...
62.7K 3.7K 56
Villain Of My Story! "STRIP!" As soon as he barged inside of the room, he said that to me. I turned around to look at him. There he was; standing w...
8.2M 516K 61
𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒔, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑴𝒆 •...