His Obsessed love

By Author_Fiction99

He's a Self-centered, Remorseless, Stubbornly, Dominant and Arrogantly Rich Guy. Patience, Compromise, Love n... More

Preface/ Character Sketch
Part 1 First Sight
Part 2 First Meet
Part 3 Secret Admirer
Part 4 Car Ride
Part 5 Heartless Vs Ruthless
Part 6 Unexpected Visitor
Part 7 Desire Vs Reality
Part 8 - Rejection
Part 9 - Freedom Vs Yearning
Part 10 - Blackmail
Part 11 -Love or Pain
Part 12- Part of Life
Part 13 - Heartbreak
Part 14 Taken
Part 16 - Unpredictable fate
Part 17 - Battled with Nightmare
Part 18 - Escape
Part 19 - Rescue
Part 20 - Lesson or Punishment
अयोध्या 😍/ Ayodhya 😍
Readers
Part 34

Part 15 - Action

396 26 34
By Author_Fiction99

“Sneha listen.”

“Hm.”

“(Kuch nahi, bas dhyan rakhna.) Nothing, just take care.”

He spoke with a faint smile on his face because looking at her pale he wasn't as confident as before. The girl he saw praying before the idol of Goddess Saraswati and the girl he's looking at right now was the same but so different. And the realisation that he's the reason behind the change was painful. But more painful was his life without her therefore he couldn't fulfil her wish to leave her.

“Will meet tomorrow.”

(Barbad kar bolte, abaad raho.) After ruining, say stay blessed. She sarcastically thought while watching him drive away. Then turn around to walk inside her house. More than scaring her to submit, he broke the limit of her tolerance today. Using the spare sim-card of her brother, she texted Nisha and Ankit while walking towards her room in order to execute her plan to escape him. Two hours later, she headed out of her home clad in a pale yellow colour salwar-suit.

“Is that all Mam?”

Loading her one suitcase, backpack and handbag inside the cab. The driver inquired once to which she nodded in acceptance and sat inside the vehicle.

“We've reached.”

“Thank you, Wait for me.”

Taking her handbag she stepped out while gazing around cautiously. She had thought a lot before coming to the conclusion, she's not capable of dealing with him anymore. Hence it's necessary to take precaution, before it's too late. The thrashing of her friend, threat and blackmail, was still tolerable to some extent, But the abduction was like the final nail in the coffin for her. And she'll be inviting her doom, if she doesn't do anything now.

“You can go in.”

Clutching her bag, she nodded then walked towards the cabin. She knows what she's going to do may not be impactful enough to stop him. But this is the least she can do in her capability now.

"Sneha Singh? Please be seated, Ajay told me, but you tell me now, are you certain about your decision?”

“Would I come here? if I wasn't certain Sir.”

“Well many have come before. Either with false allegations or zero confidence about their decision to have our assistance.”

"Sir, I'm here to get help, because I really can't deal with him on my own.”

As she elaborated everything Abhiraj Solanki did, she even gave them text chat conversations and called records and the copy of video she got from his phone and deleted. The frown deepened on his forehead, as he listened and watched everything, then a grim smile appeared on his face. Though she wasn't able to trust him, to believe and take action. But she had no choice, either, believing him. Besides, he didn't react much, even hearing the name of Abhiraj Solanki, so she hoped the stars would favour her enough to help.

"Alright, we'll investigate first then do what's needed you may leave.”

Assured by them, she nodded then stepped out, after doing necessary paperwork she stepped out. Only to watch the driver smoking as soon as he saw her, he threw the cigarette in the trash can and opened the door for her and very soon he dropped her to the tea vendor stall near the railway station with her luggage. Ankit and Nisha were waiting for her there.

“Help me guys.”

“(Karenge par bata to pehle hua kya? Aur yaha kyu bulaya?) We'll, but first tell, what happened? Why call here?”

As they help her take the luggage to the bench. They were truly startled by a text from an unknown number to come to the railway station. At first they assumed it's some prank by her, but then they decided to come in case it's a serious matter. But watching Sneha with her luggage looking ready to leave astonished them.

“(Swarg banane ka samarthy nahi to narak bana raha meri zindagi ko wo.) He doesn't have the capability to make my life a heaven; so he is turning it into hell."

“(Kiski baat kar rahi?) Whom you're talking about?”

Inhaling sharply she then told them everything. Which first angered them a lot that she hid things from them again in fear. But looking at her state they suppressed their rage.

“Did he um vio.”

“No he didn't. But he can, and he'll probably do it if I refuse or go against him.”

Feeling extremely dispirited by today's event. The thrashing of her friend, threat and blackmail with video, was still tolerable to some extent, But the abduction was like the final nail in the coffin for her. And she'll be inviting her doom, if she doesn't do anything now.

“No Sneha, he can't, you just have to be brave and take action to show him he can't do as he pleases with you.”

“Right that's why I called you guys, I've taken the necessary steps. Now help me with the rest.

“(Kaisi madad? Aur kya kiya?” What kind of help?)And What did you do?”

“(Wahi jo karne ki himmat nahi hui pehle.) The same thing that I did not have the courage to do earlier.”

The more she spoke about her actions, the more shocked both of them became. They couldn't believe her courage to take extreme steps alone. But they weren't only proud of her but felt bad too.

“Don't worry we'll handle this.”

Taking the documents, applications and house key from her Nisha spoke. Thankfully the exams were over so she can truly execute her plans. Else it would've been extremely difficult. Wish she had done her exam well then it would've helped more alas she can't do anything about her results.

“Shall we come with you? How will you go alone?”

“I'll manage, just handle my home and matters regarding university.”

Ankit wanted to speak but Nisha stopped him feeling her words aren't to show her strength but a plan. She doesn't want them to come under the radar of Abhiraj. That's why instead of calling them at her home, or visiting them, she called them to the railway station.

“Take care, have a safe journey. Text us as soon as you reach.”

She nodded with a faint smile, then embracing both of them once, she headed towards the platform to leave the city.

“What will he do? once he learns she left.”

Nisha shrugged her shoulders watching the retreating back of Sneha. Never in her life did she think her friend would suffer like this. In-front of her friends she controls herself, but now seated on her seat near the window. She was filled with anxiety and fear, the more time it was taking for the train to depart the more afraid she was. The crowd, the cries of children and the chatter of a few girls was annoying her more.

“(Dhanyavaad Kanha, bas Suryadev ke saath meri samsyaon ko bhi ast kar do.) Thank you Kanha, just set my problem along with Sun.”

Mumbling gratitude to Shri Krishn she requested him looking at the setting sun and at the feeling of the train leaving finally. She breathed in relief and leaned back on her seat with eyes closed. But feeling strange she opened her eyes and looked around but she didn't spot anything odd. In front of her was a couple with their toddler child. And a few girls probably from college were seated beside her an elderly couple sighing inwardly as she gazed outside the window.

“(Bachey kya aap idhar baith sakte meri patni ki tabiyat theek nahi.) Child, can you sit here? My wife's health isn't fine.”

Opening her eyes, she turned to look at the elderly Men, lost in thoughts she didn't realise when she slept. But then she looked at his wife then nodded by giving her place to his wife. She checked the time and realised her stop was next.

“(Ghar ya hostel?) Home or hostel?”

“(Nahi, Bhabhi ke ghar) No, to Sister in law's home.”

Answering the couple, she then checks her bags and stands up to leave, when she notices a guy, clad in a grey colour plain kurta and jeans face covered with a mask standing near the chair due to the crowd.

“You're bleeding.”

Saying this she handed the handkerchief and ointment to him. And walk past him with her luggage without sparing any glance at him.

*************

"Are you content now?”

Watching him rubbing his sour wrist, Sanchi throw the file in his direction, which contain the detail about the charges of IPC section 354D for Stalking, 292 for threatening to disclose compromising pics/ video, 503 for blackmailing, 367 for Kidnapping, which almost blew her mind knowing it's all done by her own son. She turned towards Digvijay who was standing beside her.

"I told you, but you won't listen, look how he honoured us. (Shaadi ke laddo khaane ki umar mein jail ki hawa khaa raha.) In the age of eating wedding sweets, eating Jail air.”

"Abhiraj, what's all this?”

Ignoring his wife’s reaction, Digvijay looked at Abhiraj in extreme disappointment, who was already looking down in despair.

"Did you find her dad?”

If he wasn't her Son, Digvijay would've shoved him behind bars himself, due to the fact he's feeling down, not because of getting arrested, but disappearance of a girl he's interested in. He didn't know what to feel about it, or do for him.

"How dare you even inquire about her? Do you think you're worthy of knowing her whereabouts?”

"Sanchi calm down, at least let him explain himself.”

"Explain? What's there to f***g explain? Isn't the FIR against him, the so-called evidence and his silent admission enough?”

"I'm talking to him, Sanchi.”

Huffing in annoyance she stepped aside, giving him a chance to interrogate their so-called Son. As Mother she couldn't define in words, how she even felt when she received a call notifying about Son's arrest. Filled with disbelief not only she felt angry, helpless and extremely disappointed but she felt deeply ashamed.

"I didn't mean to do it, Dad.”

"So all the allegations.”

"Yes, I'm sorry.”

He agreed with the apology, it's pointless to deny the allegations, beside the fact Sneha not only deleted the video from his phone. Blocked his phone number, filed a complaint against him, but left the state too. All this hurt him more than the reaction of his parents in regard to his arrest. The feeling of betrayal and loss not only enraged him, but pushed him into an abyss of despair that she'd rather leave everything behind instead of accepting him or giving him a chance.

"Abhiraj.”

Ignoring his father's voice, he walked out of the police station. Who in response instead of going after him went to fulfil legal formality, then walked out only to watch his wife instructing the assistant to make sure the media doesn't get any news.

***********

Loud Knock on door broke, the sleep of an exhausted couple's deep slumber who were laying on bed in their bedroom. Twisting on the bed, the men shake the women laying beside him pulling the blankets from her.

"See someone has arrived.”

"You go, before sunrise it's your job.”

The reply from Ankita made Sidharth open his eyes, sitting up on bed, he threw the blanket aside and wearing his sleeper, fix his kurta and rubbing his eyes walk out from his room, the knocking didn't stop, he sense the desperation however nothing had him prepared for the arrival of person. Opening the door he gets the shock of his life.

"Sneha.”

Wordlessly, throwing the bag, a tight attack of huge got him almost stumbled on his foot, but stabilising himself swiftly, he hugged her back with equal warmth and love. He was about to speak when he sensed the wetness on his chest. Fear and concern grip his heart as he gets very curious too.

"Sneha? You here, did you ignore my calls and texts to surprise me like this?”

"Bhai, Bhai I.”

Sneha couldn't reply, just remained in his arms, smiling at her gesture, he hm in response, then pulling her bag up from left hand and closing the door from foot behind her, he made an attempt to walk her inside. But froze feeling wetness on his shirt, realising his baby sister is crying in his arm. He broke in cold sweat.

"Why, what's wrong?”

"I miss you.”

"Huh.. Feeling sceptical about her words he frowned, but hearing the sound of footsteps he looked back only to watch his wife sleepily coming out of the bedroom. When watching Sneha her gaze widened in surprise and a smile appeared on her face.

"Sneha, it's great you're here.. He was worried sick for leaving you alone.”

"Bhabhi.”

Leaving her Brother's arm, she rushed to hug her. She didn't express much, but she loved Sneha dearly. Always been her best support.

"Ditch my arms, as soon as your Bhabhi comes.”

Sidhart, placing the bag inside, teased her. But didn't receive a retort or a mocking smile. A wave of uneasiness crept in his heart, feeling something really wrong happen. To not only make her come to them, But make her so sensitive to the point she refuses to part from them.

"What's wrong?”

Ankita asked her in a hushed voice, inaudible to Siddharth. As if she knew, Sneha isn't comfortable telling him. But instead of answering her, Sneha just shook her head and embraced her more tightly.

"Look at you, courageous enough to come here alone at such an odd hour. Weren't you scared or Aren't you exhausted?”

Yes she's.. The fear is what made her come here, and she's indeed exhausted mentally physically and emotionally. But she couldn't voice out, however realising she's worrying them.

"Come get some rest, we'll talk later.”

Eying Siddharth, she escorted Sneha to her room to rest, where Sidharth settled the bags at the side of the room. Then went to get water for his sister only to stop outside the room.

"Sneha, tell me. What happened?”

As soon as they stepped inside, Ankita asked her, she had been with her enough to know. That Sneha isn't reckless enough to travel alone like this, without any thought.

"I'm fine Bhabhi, just tired I want to sleep.”

"Alright, I won't ask, tell me when you're ready.”

Saying this smiled at her, only to watch Sneha getting on bed laying down With blanket covering her. Sighing, she walked out, only to watch Siddharth standing outside the room In deep concern and curiosity.

"What's bothering her?’

"She hasn't told me yet, let her be now. She's sleeping.”

"So soon?”

"Must've tired.”

Even though he nodded in understanding, he didn't believe she slept as soon as she went in the room. Perhaps just to avoid interrogation from them, she made an excuse to sleep.

"You sleep here, I'll be with her.”

Passing him a blanket and pillow, Ankita went back inside the room, sighing as he walked towards the couch with a conflicted gaze. Despite knowing he'll get no sleep, due to curiosity and worry for his Sister, who arrived at such a time alone.

*************

"Enough Men, do you plan to become alcoholic from workaholic?”

Watching him out of Lockup, only to drown himself in the intoxication of alcohol. His friends asked while approaching him.

“(Isey doosri ladakiyon ka dil todne ka karam samjho. aur aage badh.) Take it as Karma for breaking the hearts of other Girl's. And move on.”

"Exactly, she's not the only one, you'll find the right one later.”

Unlike other words, he reacted to the last one. Looking up at them he threw the bottle over the wall at the side, then watching it shattered on the floor he yelled.

“(Uske bina main aisa hun. Toota aur bikhra hua sa. Kaise keh sakte ki muje usse behtar mil jaayegi?) I am like this without her. Broken and shattered. How can you say that I will find someone better than her?”

"But.”

“(Uske siwa koi sahi nahi hai mere liye suna tumne?) Either then her, No one is right for me, do you hear?”

Pointing towards the broken pieces of alcohol bottle, he leaned back on the wall over the floor. Clothes dishevelled, Hair messy, dark circles under eyes, body reeking with alcohol. All in all he looked pathetic to onlookers, but instead of feeling disgust his friends were concerned for him.

"If she means a lot, then why waste time? Fix yourself and use resources to find her.”

“(Tum logo ko kya lagta? Koshish nahi ki usse dhoondhne ki? Kiya maine par wo to aise gayab hui hai ki google bhi naa dhoondh paaye.) What do you people think? I Didn't try to find her? I did, but she has disappeared in such a way that even Google can't find her.”

He retorted, she dropped her name out from university through her friends. The only hope he had was for her brother's return as he hadn't quit the job yet. But even he's not returning and he couldn't inquire from her friends.

“But failure doesn't mean you'll waste yourself like this instead of putting more effort to find her.”

“Exactly, don't you fear while you're wasting yourself here. Out there she'll find someone else to be with?”

The words made him scoff in annoyance, it's not like he didn't wonder about it. But then the fact is, what will he do once he finds her? Force her again? Because regardless of what he does, He can't change her heart for him. Convinced her of his love, Beside more than his failure, he was concerned how he'll react if he met her again. Won't he burst into rage, for getting him arrested, for betraying him? But seeing his friends trying to add fuel of jealousy in his burning heart challenging him, to make him get on track. He felt more miserable, at the realisation that no one seemed to understand him. He even felt angry at Kartik, for suggesting that he meet her. One meet and this is where it led him with a liquor bottle and depression.

"Abhiraj, get a grip on yourself, it's not the end. There's a saying, Distance makes the heart grow fonder.”

"Of course, With you, fear dominated her heart. Without you, she may wonder about your efforts.”

Sharan, Kartik and Ansh the three of them knew, it's pointless to give hope to him. There's no way, A noble girl like Sneha, will ever dare to think positively about Guy. Who not only thrashed her best friend, stalked her, threatened her, blackmailed her, even dared to abduct her. Simple words made her see nothing but negative of him.

"It wasn't only fear but hate. Now that she's away, she'll probably be determined to erase me, from her mind, heart and life.”

He wasn't wrong, they thought, and agreed inwardly at the possibility of his words. But didn't dare to confess out loud, fearing he'll become more hopeless.

"So what, do you plan to give up? Regardless of motive, you wronged her, instead of making amends you're spoiling yourself. How is it fair?”

"She got you behind bars, not only to punish you, but to escape. Shouldn't you do something about it?”

He scoffed then pulled another bottle near his lips to drink. If only he hadn't beaten that friend of hers, or that moron who sneakily attempted to give cards to her. Things wouldn't have come to this, but recalling how she threw gifts at him. He knew she was determined to end things with him, his action only provoked her to do it sooner than she planned to.

"She's worth all this.”

His friends rolled their eyes, knowing he's truly whipped by love. The only obstacles in his love tale is his own nature. If only he could work on his personality, then there might be some chance for him to be with her. Alas, he's truly Self-centred, stubborn, hot headed guy. Patience, understanding, tolerance isn't his forte. The fact, even Sneha is no less than him, when it comes to stubbornness, makes it absolutely impossible for the two to be with each other.

***********

“You've to tell your Brother, before his leave gets over and he returns here.”

“Yes, even though he didn't ask us or try to find you. But we can't be certain for how long he'll stay silent.”

She was trying to tell them, but couldn't due to how busy and worried they were. Besides, she even needs time to gather the courage to tell them everything.

“(Tu sun bhi rahi hai?) Are you even listening?”

“(Ha bata dungi ek baar Bhabhi ki ma discharge hokar ghar aa jaaye tab Mai bata dungi.) Yes, I'll tell them, once the mother of my sister in law gets discharged and arrives home then I'll tell them.”

“Alright then, tell us about the college there.”

“I've tried for admission in a few of them, but it's hard due to exams. Besides, staying here won't be right. We'll eventually have to leave from here.”

“Don't mess with your education years Sneha, if there's an issue tell Ajay he'll handle that matter.”

Sneha nodded at Ankit's word, her Bhai and bhabhi thought her exam was over so she joined them here. They don't know she doesn't plan to go back anymore. The pressure of telling them, was more than concealing the truth from them.

“Alright, I'll visit the college tomorrow. I'll have to prepare for semester exams here then.”

“Hm all the very best don't worry about here. We'll manage and keep you updated about that lunatic. You just take care of yourself.”

The conversation ended when she gazed at the phone screen for a while then took the tiffin and water bottles out of the kitchen.

“Here's your lunch Bhabhi.”

“Thank you, And don't do the cleaning. We didn't hire a carer for nothing.”

Ankita ordered sternly, she had noticed how Sneha is overworking. Despite having cleaned the place she'll clean it again. As if she's using chores as means to calm herself. Worse, she's not even sleeping well, when asked she'll make excuses. Which worries her more but occupied by her mothers surgery hospital bill and taking care of her she couldn't pester Sneha either.

“Take care.”

Saying this Siddhart stepped out with Ankita taking the bags from her. Sneha just locked the door once they left then looked around. (Ghar hi hai, par apna nahi.) It is home, but not ours. She thought while missing her own house where she grew up, which contains memories of her joy with her parents, her grief of losing them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.8K 5.9K 42
He turned abruptly to face her, she was already getting on his nerves. "What in the name of Allah is wrong with you?" he asked with a sigh."You don'...
659K 31.9K 76
*NOT EDITED* This story is about three couples.... ................... ""Get ready," he said, noticing her fierce expression. "I won't be getting re...
55.1K 7K 87
Anger, pure anger and fear sipped through her veins threatening to burst out. She struggled vehemently to release her hand, but that only made him ti...
150K 4.4K 42
She knew his identity. He didn't know hers. She just wanted to have him around. He didn't. She knew they could not be together. He didn't. She didn't...