ππ„π‘π•πŽπ”π’ | 𝓁ℯ𝒸𝓁ℯ𝓇𝒸

By ln4heart

"𝒲hat do you mean with 'Fabio has a twin-sister'?", he asked his best friend. "I mean that the MotoGP World... More

ππ‘πŽπ‹πŽπ†π”π„
ππ‹π€π˜π‹πˆπ’π“ 𝐄𝐓 π€π„π’π“π‡π„π“πˆπ‚
π‚π‡π€ππˆπ“π‘π„ 𝐔𝐍
π‚π‡π€ππˆπ“π‘π„ 𝐃𝐄𝐔𝐗
π‚π‡π€ππˆπ“π‘π„ π“π‘πŽπˆπ’
π‚π‡π€ππˆπ“π‘π„ 𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐓𝐑𝐄
π‚π‡π€ππˆπ“π‘π„ π‚πˆππ
π‚π‡π€ππˆπ“π‘π„ 𝐒𝐄𝐏𝐓
π‚π‡π€ππˆπ“π‘π„ π‡π”πˆπ“

π‚π‡π€ππˆπ“π‘π„ π’πˆπ—

231 11 0
By ln4heart

𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐄 - 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐎, 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐂𝐎 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐗 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐

𝐅 𝐋 𝐄 𝐔 𝐑
"God, poor man.", i mumbled quietly to myself and rubbed my hands over my face while the monitors showed the double pit stop from ferrari and i sighed, looking away from screen. I felt so sorry for the monégasque driver, maybe especially because it was his home race.

My head leaned against the wall and i took a deep breaths, following the race over the monitor. Checo was leading and behind him Carlos. At the moment Max would finish the podium but there was still a little bit hope inside of me, that Charles could get it.

He had such an incredible good start into the season and i was secretly following every Race over the streams, even when i was at the Races from my brother.

I was so focussed on following the race that I didn't even notice that I was nervously biting my lower lip. It was only when I felt a slight burning sensation on it that I realised and stopped, but then nervously played with the bracelets on my arm.

On lap 27 there was a crash. The other haas, from Mick, crashed into the wall and now both from them were out. Luckily the german walked away and unintentionally I breathed a sigh of relief when I saw that he was okay.

The German looked so disappointed and his eyes were fixed on the ground, but you could see from his body language how annoyed he was.

Suddenly an arm reached round me and I turned round, startled, but only saw the broad grin on Désirée's face and I immediately breathed out the air that had accumulated due to the shock.

"Ne me faites pas peur comme ça.", i mumbled and put my hand on my chest. The younger Gasly just laughed about my reaction. "Vous êtes si facile à effrayer.", she chuckled and put her hand against the wall that she could lean on.

[ɴᴇ ᴍᴇ ꜰᴀɪᴛᴇꜱ ᴘᴀ ᴘᴇᴜʀ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇ ç. - ᴅᴏɴ' ꜱᴄᴀʀᴇ ᴍᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ.]
[ᴠᴏᴜ êᴛᴇ ꜱɪ ꜰᴀᴄɪʟᴇ à ꜰꜰʀᴀʏᴇʀ. - ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ꜱᴏ ᴇᴀꜱʏ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴄᴀʀᴇ.]

"Ce n'est pas vrai!", i answered playfully annoyed and rolled my eyes at her. "C'est le cas, et vous le savez."

[ᴄᴇ ɴ'ꜱᴛ ᴘᴀ ᴠʀᴀɪ! - ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛʀᴜᴇ!]
['ꜱᴛ ʟᴇ ᴄᴀ, ᴇᴛ ᴠᴏᴜ ʟᴇ ꜱᴀᴠᴇᴢ. - ɪᴛ ɪ, ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪᴛ.]

I just rolled my eyes again and looked again at the screen and unconsciously got nervous whenever the red car with the number sixteen was shown.

—————————

"It was almost, don't forget it's Monaco and you startet from P17.", i tried to cheer up Pierre and laid my hand on his shoulder when we walked together with Désirée and him. He just noded, but i knew that he was mad that he missed points so shortly.

"I feel sorry for Charles.", the younger sister suddenly said and we both looked at her. I slowly noded as well. "I also do."

Immediately i felt Pierres gaze on me. "Go to him. With me he didn't wanted to talk. Maybe you can talk a bit with him.", he smiled slightly at me and i just looked a bit confused at him.

"Pourquoi devrait-il parler avec moi?" Surprised i looked at the AlphaTauri driver. He sighed and i could see that he rolled his eyes at me. "Il suffit de le faire."

[ᴘᴏᴜʀQᴜᴏɪ ᴅᴇᴠʀᴀɪᴛ-ɪʟ ᴘᴀʀʟᴇʀ ᴀᴠᴇᴄ ᴍᴏɪ? - ᴡʜʏ ꜱʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ʜᴇ ᴛᴀʟᴋ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ?]
[ɪʟ ꜱᴜꜰꜰɪᴛ ᴅᴇ ʟᴇ ꜰᴀɪʀᴇ - ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴅᴏ ɪᴛ]

And with those words he left me alone and walked away. Desi gave me an apologetic look but walked after Pierre.

With a sigh i walked towards the Ferrari garage, but ran into someone. "My god! Jorge is not even here and i keep bumping into People.", i mumbled to myself and just wanted to disappear.

"I'm sorry." With that I looked at the person and sighed even more. When the Monegasque looked at me, he laughed, but then held out his arm, which I grabbed.

"Arthur," he introduced himself with a gentle smile. I shook his hand. "I know. I'm Fleur, nice to meet you finally in person.", i laughed because we wrote often each other on Instagram but never met.

He nodded with a smile. "Did you want to see Charles?" he asked me with interest and scrutinised me with a grin. I blushed slightly, almost imperceptibly. "Erm, yes. Pierre said I should try talking to him. I don't know why," I mumbled and laughed uncertainly.

Arthur's smile widened. "Aha okay." I looked at the floor because I was so uncomfortable with the situation and the younger Monégasque laughed again, took  me by my sleeve and pulled me after him, towards the Ferrari hospitality.

"Any attempt to get him to talk is worth it. I can understand him being disappointed though, so if you do get him to talk, don't take it personally if he's angry." I just laughed, but nodded. "Arthur, my brother is a racing driver himself. I know how bad it can be sometimes.

—————————

@fleurquartararo
📍Monaco

• ○ ○

○•○

○ ○ •

liked by charles_leclerc, pierregasly, asmonaco and 29.189 others

fleurquartararo short monaco dumb, congratulations to checo and of course the others🫶🏻 (charles you also)

view all 180 comments

alphataurif1 hope to see you soon again!
-> fleurquartararo sure🫶🏻

charles_leclerc 🤍
-> user1 👀
-> user2 we need a couple name.
-> user3 leave ferrari🙏🏼
-> user5 interesting

fabioquartararo done with your yearly f1 fever?
-> fleurquartararo you actually would have been also in monaco so stfu
-> pierregasly let the poor girl alone

arthur_leclerc was nice to met you in person🤭
-> fleurquartararo can say the same🫶🏻
-> user6 idk what is better. she and arthur or she and charles😭

liljahäkkinen at least i saw you and alina again🤗
-> alinaverstappen real
-> fleurquartararo my fav finn

desigasly THATS MY GIRL U ALL
-> pierregasly oh god
-> fleurquartararo 🤭🤭🤭

—————————
authors note
again depression bc of that race (goosebumps)
i love biology class since we have a mew teacher it's actually weird bc it was always the class i hated the most next to latin, music and physics

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 226 16
"πš‚πš˜πš–πšŽπšπš’πš–πšŽπšœ πš•πš˜πšŸπšŽ πš’πšœ πš—πš˜πš πšŽπš—πš˜πšžπšπš‘, π™ΌπšŠπš›πšŒ." ~ πš…πš’πšŒπšπš˜πš›πš’πšŠ π™»πšŽπšŒπš•πšŽπš›πšŒ "𝙸 πš πš’ πšπšžπš›πš— πšπš‘πšŽ πš πš˜πš›πš•πš πšžπš™πšœπš’πšπšŽ...
173K 5.5K 52
[COMPLETED] She has always loved F1 and visited a lot of races with her dad since she was very young. She knows many people in the paddock and gets a...
43K 609 27
𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ she is Daniel Ricciardos sister. She is the less successful, living in the shadow of her brother. Daniel races for McLaren along side...
132K 3.8K 47
Sara, an enthusiastic badminton player, was forced to quit at the age of 21 after trying to be the best for years. A returning injury kept her from s...