Fairy Tail - White Haired Mage

Door AllenGraynet

Allen had finally succeeded in occupying the position that had been assigned to him. The position is the Mona... Meer

Chapter 1: New World
Chapter 2: Guild - Fairy Tail
Chapter 3: Joining
Chapter 4: To a New Family
Chapter 5: New Life
Chapter 6: First Mission
Chapter 7: A Destined One Opens the Gate of Time
Chapter 8: First Mission - Complete
Chapter 10: Battle Arena Construction Plan
Chapter 11: Cana Alberona
Chapter 12: Cana Alberona's Magical Talent
Chapter 13: Magic Energy Measuring Crystal Ball
Chapter 14: Big Announcement
Chapter 15: Guild Power Ranking List - Fairy Tail
Chapter 16: Hell Training
Chapter 17: First Guild Master - Fairy Tail - Mavis Vermilion
Chapter 18: New Living Arrangements
Chapter 19: First Mission Together - Collection of Wyvern Scales
Chapter 20: Letter to the Kekashi
Chapter 21: Rosemary Village
Chapter 22: Bloody Lake
Chapter 23: Mission Complete! The Letter Has Arrived!
Chapter 24: A Wish That Will Soon Come True!
Chapter 25: A Pair of Mikazuchi Brothers
Chapter 26: A Disciple's Request

Chapter 9: Sharing Knowledge in Combat

301 8 0
Door AllenGraynet

The guild's backyard was currently crowded with a large number of people. The people who came to the guild's backyard had the aim of watching the fight that Allen and Rumi would have. Laxus is also present to watch the fight. He previously practiced in the backyard. Therefore, he immediately knew the information about the fight that Allen and Rumi would have.

“The betting house has opened!” Macao's screams echoed in the courtyard. He is currently seen holding a small notebook followed by a wooden bucket which is used to hold money that will be used for betting, "Please those who want to place a bet come directly to me! Come on everyone! Do not miss!"

"Bet?"

"Do you intend to do it?"

“The winner has been determined. Everyone also knew that the one who would win in this fight was, Allen. No results will be accepted as long as we follow the bet”

"Hey! Macao! What's the point of opening a betting house?! The outcome of the battle has also been determined! Everyone doesn't want to suffer losses from this battle!”

“Fuck! What do you mean?!” Rumi shouted with an annoyed face, "Do you think I will lose this fight?!"

“That's a foregone conclusion, okay?” Keigo said casually, “This battle has already had a result. We don't need to bother betting because we definitely won't get anything. But, well, if you really think you're going to win. Why don’t you choose yourself in this fight?”

"Bastard Keigo..."

“He really plays Rumi…”

“Hmph!” Rumi sniffed in disgust looking at Keigo, “Did you think I would fall for your game? Go away you fur bastard!”

“Ara, it doesn't seem to work”

"Hahaha~ Your game is too obvious, Keigo"

“Even if Rumi has a stupid brain. He definitely won't fall for such an easy game.”

“These bastards…” Rumi gritted her teeth in anger, “Just wait you guys! After the fight with Allen, I will definitely let you pay for what you said!”

“Oh? We are waiting for it, Rumi"

"Come on! Come on Rumi! We support you! Hope you don't lose too painfully!”

The betting house opened by Makao was ultimately unsuccessful. The guild members had no intention of placing bets. Therefore, he quickly closed the betting house he had made and began to focus on watching the battle between the two.

“Hmph! It seems like they have a lot of hope for you.” Rumi said seriously to Allen, “Is it possible that the information about you isn't wrong?”

“You can judge for yourself” Allen shrugged his shoulders casually, “You can start whenever you want. I am ready to accept your resistance."

“Arrogant or perhaps overconfident in your strength?”

"Okay! The battle between Allen and Rumi! Starting!” Makarov, who was appointed as the referee, immediately opened the fight between the two.

Rumi quickly mobilized the magic energy she had. She uses this magic energy to increase her body strength and leg strength. She then shot at full speed towards Allen.

“Good speed. But, it's still too slow."

“Lunar Continuous!”

It only took a split second for Rumi to arrive in front of Allen. She immediately launched an attack using his feet at high speed. Rumi's attack trajectory was noticed by Allen even without the help of his Observation Haki. Even though the attack released by Rumi was very fast in the eyes of other people. For Allen, Rumi's attack speed was still too slow.

Therefore, Allen easily avoided the attack released by Rumi.

“Tsk!”

Feelings of anger began to emerge within Rumi when she saw that none of the attacks she released managed to hit Allen at all. Rumi then changed her attack pattern. Rumi immediately jumped up then spun her body at high speed.

Only, before she managed to turn her body. Allen had already made a move to stop the movement she was making. Allen jumped up then fired a fairly strong kick using his right foot.

“Agh!”

The kick fired by Allen directly hit Rumi's stomach, causing him to be thrown at high speed towards the back. Rumi quickly regained her balance as soon as he almost touched the ground. She used her hands to support her body then turned her lower body upwards and landed well on the ground while also enduring the pain from receiving the attack released by Allen earlier.

“You have good speed as well as good attack techniques” Allen immediately commented calmly, “However, the speed you have can only be useful against enemies whose strength is slightly higher than yours or equal to yours. For enemies whose strength is far above yours or maybe that enemy has the ability to see the trajectory of your attacks. This speed you have will be useless at all.”

“Shut up!” Rumi shouted angrily, “I'm here to fight and not listen to your nonsense!”

Rumi immediately remobilized her magic energy. A large amount of magic energy began to gather at her feet. With the amount of magic energy used by her to increase the strength of her legs. Her speed had increased very quickly. This is also shown by Rumi appearing right above Allen again and immediately releasing an attack using his feet.

“Lunar Axe!”

The ax leg attack was released by Rumi. However, the trajectory of the attack was known to Allen. Allen only took one step back to avoid the attack launched by Rumi.

"Impossible!" Rumi was very surprised to see that Allen managed to avoid the attack she launched. Right at the same time, Rumi suddenly felt an attack coming from beside her. That attack was an attack released by Allen.

It can be seen that Allen's leg has lifted again and then released it to attack Rumi now. Before the leg managed to attack Rumi, Rumi had already blocked the attack using both hands.

“So heavy!”

Just when Rumi managed to block the attack launched by Allen. Rumi could feel the strength of Allen's kick at her. She was quickly knocked back again. Different from before, she did not manage to balance her body and could only be stopped by a tree in the fighting area.

"Very strong…"

“R-Rumi…Rumi lost in a physical fight…”

“Allen…Is it possible that he has great abilities in physical combat?”

"Extraordinary…"

"This is the first time I've seen Rumi lose in a physical fight against someone who doesn't use magic at all."

“Tsk!”

Rumi slowly got back up from her current position. She looked at Allen with a very serious look.

“The strength between the two of us is very different, Rumi,” Allen said softly, “The most decisive battle between magicians is the amount of magic energy they possess, except in some cases where that is not the case. The greater the amount of magic energy a person has, the greater the attack effect he can produce. Of course, this only applies to battles where the two wizards have a large difference in terms of the amount of magical energy they have. As long as the magic energy of the two magicians is equal, what determines is the person's determination and desire to be able to fight. Meanwhile, in the special case that I previously said, it depends on the technique that the person has. There is a technique that allows a weak wizard to win against a strong wizard. However, it is very rare for such cases to arise.”

Allen paused for a moment then said again, “We were both on the first case. The difference between the amount of magic energy the two of us have is huge. Therefore, it is impossible for you to have an attack effect on me. All the attacks you unleashed on me won't have any effect on me other than maybe just an itch or no feeling at all.”

Rumi was pensive when he heard this. She couldn't accept that he lost this fight. However, she knew that it was impossible for her to win against Allen. Even if she had to use all the strength she had, it would be impossible for her to win against Allen. Therefore, the only choice he had now was to surrender.

"I give up…"

Rumi finally chose to give up after thinking about various considerations.

“Rumi surrender! The fight is over! The winner of this battle is Allen!”

Makarov excitedly declares the winner in the fight.

Allen smiled and said, “Increase the strength you have. Yesterday, I just taught the guild members how to increase magic power quickly. You can ask them how and use that method to practice. As long as you train hard, you will definitely be able to become stronger quickly.”

"What?!" Rumi was very surprised to hear this, “Y-you…You taught them?”

“Yes,” Allen nodded and said back, “Ask one of those who listened yesterday to teach you. I can't do it because I have business to do." Allen then looked at Makarov and nodded.

"Hm,"

Makarov, full of excitement, immediately walked into the guild along with the others. Rumi then, without wasting any time, immediately looked for someone who knew the exercises taught by Allen and then started asking her to teach them to her.

The guild members who were off work today began to resume their training. Each of them has the desire not to lose to others. Therefore, they eagerly restarted their training. The same thing applies to Rumi. By the time he knew how to practice taught by Allen. Without wasting much time. She began to find locations to use as a place for herself to practice.

********

“Full Recovery”

In the treatment room owned by the Guild. Four people were seen who were currently there. The four people are Allen, Gildarts, Makarov, and also Laxus. Gildarts and Laxus were in the room to watch Allen cure Makarov of the heart disease he was currently suffering from. A green aura quickly began to envelop Makarov's small body.

Makarov was overcome by a feeling of comfort as the green aura enveloped his entire body. He felt as if he was currently in a hot spring with his body resting in a hot spring with the perfect water temperature. The healing was only quick. About a few seconds. The green aura covering Makarov's body slowly began to disappear.

“It's done” Allen said casually, “Treatment has been carried out. The heart disease you are suffering from has now been cured. It may not be felt right now, however, as long as you are suffering from things that previously could cause your heart disease to recur. Your disease will not recur again."

"Hm, thank you very much, my son"

“Isn't that kind of thing very nice, Master?” Gildarts smiled and said, “That way, as long as the members of our guild cause trouble, you won't suffer from heartache anymore. We don't need to worry about that either.”

"Nonsense!" Makarov immediately shouted angrily at Gildarts, "You mean you guys are free to cause trouble?! No! It will not happen! Even if my heart disease is completely cured, I won't let you guys cause trouble as you please! Damn! The guild's funds were depleted just from solving the problems you created, especially for you, Gildart!"

"Hahahaha~" Gildarts just laughed when he heard this.

"Grandpa better prepare yourself well," Laxus said casually, "The guild members will get stronger as they follow the training taught by Allen before. As they become stronger, it is not impossible that the problems they create will increase compared to before, especially Rumi and Jack. These two will definitely create bigger problems than before.”

“…”

Makarov was immediately stunned to hear this.

“Guild people really like fighting, huh?” Allen chuckled softly, he then continued, “Actually, where do the funds owned by the guild come from? Are there any funds obtained apart from selling food, drinks, souvenirs or mission funds?"

"No," Makarov woke up from his thoughts then shook his head, "That's the only place the guild can get its funds from."

"Hmm, if that's the case, why doesn't the guild try opening a business that can increase its funds?"

“I also want something like that. However... Haa~" Makarov sighed sadly then said, "You also know how the naughty kids in the guild cause a lot of trouble. Because of the problems they created, the guild was unable to save any money that could be used to open new businesses or invest.”

Gildarts immediately looked away embarrassedly. He was one of the people who caused the most trouble in the guild.

“Is it just a matter of money? If that's the only problem, I can lend the money I have to the guild.”

"This..." Makarov was a little surprised to hear this.

"If you really have the intention to improve the guild, my advice is to accept the help given by Allen, Grandpa." Laxus said again, "You don't need to worry about the money he has. He is really very rich, it could even be said that he is the richest person in Magnolia City right now.”

“Do you really have that much money, Allen?” Gildarts asked with interest.

"Hmm, well, currently the money stored in my savings is around 4.5 billion more Jewels..."

Makarov and Gildarts took a deep breath hearing the number. Even though both of them are figures with big status and names. It can be said that both of them are poor people. Makarov has at least tens of millions of Jewels saved in his savings. Meanwhile for Gildarts, the money he has is less than tens of millions. This is because he needs to replace all the damage caused by him every time he carries out a mission.

Gildarts often takes missions with high pay. However, he also has to compensate for the damage caused by him with a high payment. This is what makes him very poor.

“The construction costs for my house and apartment are around one billion Jewels maybe even a little higher. The highest is estimated to be around 1.5 billion Jewels. With the amount of money used, currently the remaining money is still around three billion Jewels." Allen looked at Makarov again, "I can lend you up to three billion Jewels."

“No no no” Makarov shook his head quickly, “That kind of money is too much for the guild to borrow. Besides, if we borrow that much money, what about you?”

"Don't worry, it's only a small part of the total wealth I own."

"Only a few?"

Makarov, Gildarts, and Laxus' gazes currently looked very stupid.

“The money I earned came from the exchange of 10,000 gold coins I made previously. That's just a fraction of the total wealth I actually own. Hmm, well, I'm not really sure how many gold coins I have right now. But, perhaps, if it is estimated that more than tens of millions of gold coins are owned by me.”

“…”

Silence suddenly fell there again. Laxus, even though he is still a child, understands the concept of money very well. He knew that if what Allen said was true, then Allen's wealth was so large that it would not even be impossible for him to buy all the land in Magnolia City.

This gold coin owned by Allen was obtained by him while he was still in the Douluo Dalu World. He made a lot of money while still in that world. At the same time, he rarely uses the money he has. Usually all the needs in the world are covered by a number of people. Therefore, he could still have fantastic wealth.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

130K 2.6K 27
in the class you were put in after the discovery of you having the same powers of class E's sensei (not tentacles) _backstory_ you were born but then...
19.2K 753 21
Asgawrath's Rule... has been accomplished. He now controls the Lance of Gungnir... Mikoto's 'body' or 'soul' so to speak... And now, everything is go...
4.7K 115 10
As another problem came for Fairytail again Eight members were chosen to visit a total different world where magic does not exist... A world where on...
20.3K 353 7
Y/n L/n was powerless. As a member of a noble devil family, that made him an outcast. His family mocked him, spat on him, tormented him, all because...