The Trails of The Wonder Boy...

By Dragonfire234341

A 20 year old man Jayce Vron was forced into something he never would've guessed. A test if his kind is able... More

First Off
OC and Character's Attributes
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9

Chapter 8

12 3 0
By Dragonfire234341

Their was nothing but, war...carnage... and flames. Their was also innocents caught in the line of fire. Death was around us and it was tearing through everything was all the man could muster. His flesh was destroyed and ripped from his bones leaving only his left arm, head, and torso with any form of flesh on it. I looked above to see a ship of golden and green. It was shaped like any ship of a sci-fi movie but, it's shape couldn't be defined as it shot another laser down. However this laser was a dark black it pierced the earth the ground shook and violently shaked. The ground cracked and spreed through the earth when suddenly the air seemed to get more heavy. The human noticed it was harder to breath. His lungs had a hard time breathing but he was able to breath unlike all the life forms around him.

"Aurora what's going on?"

The metal didn't respond. As the ground suddenly shifted and shook the ground tore away forcing the man to fly up. Mini thrusters popped out along his back as he forced himself high above the earth. The burning air and the atmosphere growing more hot.

"Aurora what's going on!"

He yelled out not gearing her words echo through his head. But she answered in a chilling tone.

"My creators wanted to see how your kind would evolve and move forward. But when they captured me and experimented on me. They knew your kind was too evil to turn back..."

Suddenly he ooked down to see the world was thrown into chaos. Lava and magma surrounded the soil and water as he saw the world being destroyed.

"No..."

Suddenly his head was nothing but static as a case of metal was violently clasped around his body.

"Humanity will stay in hibernation. Never to awaken. Only for the fools who wish to see him suffer again."

The case suddenly got latched by the ship. It's sounds very defining  as the Earth was destroyed but it started to reshape. Becoming home for a new species...
____________________________________

"God man I hope I can do this."

I was in town enjoying the atmosphere with Jade. But god damnit she wasn't helping me. Her outfit was pretty revealing and the goal was to enjoy the town.

"Hey Jay why don't we go for a few drinks."

She gripped my left arm pressing her breasts into it. I blushed lightly coughing a bit.

"I'm not gonna fall for the drunk sex hook."

She frowned to me.

"Aww come on the beer doesn't hit that hard over here."

I grunted in response. But her outfit was too good. She wore a white tanktop with a black biker jacket around it. Her blue leggings were hugging her legs and I was desperately trying to focus on other things.

"Well who's to say. Plus I don't have Aurora on me soo I can't take the risk when it comes to drinks and foods."

She frowned softly.

"Wait what do you mean by that?"

I scratched my neck.

"Well who's to say you girls don't process foods or manufacture stuff differently. I'd rather not take the risk if certain chemicals used in these items damage me. Hence I'd rather enjoy it when Aurora is connected to me."

She let go of my arm and she put her hands to her hips.

"I never thought on that. But technically their are human woman here. And a few males out their we might've never found... soo please can you take the risk."

I sighed lightly.

"Fine... but we have to do something first."

Her eyes brightened.

"Sure what is it you wanna do."

I pointed towards a mall which was pretty giant and gleaming white. Don't ask me how I noticed it on this street.

"Alright come on then."

She gripped my hand and pulled me along hurting my arm.

"Oww don't pull soo hard."

She giggled and made her way to the main entrance of the mall. I looked up to the top of the entrance seeing the sign.

"Ultram Mall.... that's a weird name."

Jade turned around as she placed her hand against the door handle.

"Well this is one of those super malls. Where all the stuff you'd need is available to you."

I frowned trying to comprehend the idea she said. However she pulled on the door handle and showed me what she meant by any thing availed to you.

"Holy shit..."

I was greeted with a giant fountain 10 feet from the door. It was a mermaid that was behind held in the coils of a Lamia. But they both were facing each-other as it was a predator and prey design. The water sprouted from the mermaids hands as they swirled around the statue in a mesmerizing holographic look.

"God that's beautiful."

I looked up past the fountain and I realized what she meant.

"Holy shit and infinite space in a mall. That's awesome!"

Their was an infinite amount of businesses. People were reaching them by flying, hovering, and what looked like magnetic pads.

"Were are gonna go to first in this finite space Jade?"

I heard nothing the peoples voices around us and their chatter causing me to look around confused.

"Jade?"

That's when I noticed she ran forward to a section which had platforms that were clear but, seemed to have a control panel that she could use.

"What you waiting for slow poke."

She turned teasing me with a wink as she pressed the button behind her. The platform started to lift her up as she made her grand ascension through the place. I smirked in response chuckling a bit.

"Okay let's doing it."

I closed my eyes my back started to split showing six separate jets concealed behind the shirt I was wearing. Also the boosters under my feet as I jumped up and shot upward as I flew behind Jade. Her eyes widened in surprise with a bright smile.

"I didn't know you could fly!"

I laughed as I flew behind her and circled under and behind as I told her.

"Well I was meant to do what other humans could. Would make sense if I could fly."

She smiled and she pressed another button stopping as I stopped to.

"Let's see how fast you go~"

She suddenly zoomed up. I felt my perception of the area change like it zoomed out showing the stores and buildings. All the people zooming around as I flew up to follow her. All kinds of fast food chains and stores flew by.

"Haha! You can't catch me."

I laughed.

"Catch me what are we five."

I was laughing enjoying her smile and child like nature. However it stopped when she had to sadly stop at a location. She slowed down to stop in front of a store labeled "Chocolate and Dressers Delights".

"Man you gonna bring me to a choclate haven."

She giggled at my words and I was able to slowly land down next to her.

"Come on I wanna enjoy myself. Plus I need a mans opinion on how I dress~"

I blushed a bit but, I softly smirked.

"Alright soo you basically wanted to take me on a date."

She smiled her tail appearing behind her.

"A succubus loves to enjoy her food~"

She pulled me in and I was greeted with the smell of milk chocolate.

"Man I miss that smell."

She smiled at me as we enjoyed the sights and tastes of the chocolate that surrounded the area. But the first thing she wanted to do was try the plate of chocolates.

"Jay come on. You gotta try one."

I raised my hands up as she was trying to feed me a choclate truffle.

"I can't you know this. I don't have Aurora on me and I don't wanna take the risk."

She frowned softly.

"Then how'd you fly up here then?"

I looked down with a soft smirk.

"Remember Aurora messed with my body when she was a part of it for soo long. Soo I'm able to manipulate my body in a since. As long as its not extreme. Like changing my bodys look or design."

She poked my chest.

"Doesn't that mean you can adjust your body to tolerate it?"

I stared off realizing what she meant as I smack my forehead.

"Fuck me I'll eat the chocolate."

I opened my my mouth as she placed it in annd I started chewing. But surprisingly it wasn't bad for me and god it was soo good. The soft crunchy and the gooey inside was great.

"Holy shit theirs a party in my mouth."

Jade was smiling at me.

"That's great."

She hugged me her breasts pressing into my chest as I chuckled a bit nervously hugging her back.

"Hehe well what else do you wanna do other then stuff my face."

She gave me a sly smirk and ran to the dress up section. I shrugged and followed nabbing some of the sample chocolates. I made it over their seeing a bunch of people browsing rack of clothes. Meanwhile my dumbself was wondering how this whole building was harbinging multiple things. I finally walked over to the dressing doors as I sat down my body groaning in pain.

'I can't tell them it hurts when I do it.'

I can do some of my abilities however, my body breaks down. It basically uses up my atoms and they energy the give off in order to plus. Usually that happens when my bodys pushed to the extreme. I got soo close to dying at one point that I lost everything except my brain. Breathing heavily I just rub my neck.

"I hope I can do some good moving forward..."

Suddenly I heard the dressing room curtains open. I turned to my right and saw Jade and....

"Holy shit..."

She was beautiful she had a purple dress on as I glittered and glowed. Black striped leggings adorned with purple hair that shimmered and her eyes changed to a dark blue.

"Thanks. Nice to know I'm looking soo stunning~"

I blushed turning to my left.

"Your a succubus tho. It's your job to woe men..."

A soft hand was against my right cheek as she softly turned my head to face her. Her lipstick was a dark red as I smirked a soft fang appearing.

"This my first time enjoying a males company. Soo I never get to tease like I would."

She giggled before moving back into the changing curtain. I softly looked down and a soft smile was on my face.

"Well... I'll enjoy it while it lasts."
____________________________________

'Where is he'

Jay left me floating in this lab. Unable to move... did he leave me here since I went into rest mode. It usually happens when nothings happening soo I sometimes shutdown in order to get more energy for bigger conflicts.

'Still doesn't mean he should've left me here.'

I looked around the environment. It was a garage with a car in it as a woman was were the hood was and softly humming to a song that was playing on a radio that I couldn't see. But it seemed like she was fixing some stuff on the car. However if my memory served me right.

'That's the car his step-dad had...'

The woman taking care of it pulled herself out as she wiped her forehead. She had the typical workshop girl with a jacket and short shorts. Her shark tail swaying side to side as her smile was bright and her breathing was a bit labored. However, she seemed impressed by the layout of the car.

"Jay was right it's impressive. The engine and the amount of care that went into this is insane."

She moved to the table as she was adjusting the radios signal humming a tune.

"I just wanna enjoy the sunset, with a guy who's very set. On a happy ending all the while holding me in his arms..."

She sang this in a somber way.

'Has she lost something before.'

She turned around after fiddling with the dial as she tilted her head to me. Her eyes scanning me as a soft frown suddenly came onto her face.

"What are you... and how are you good for his health?..."

I laughed softly.

"What would make you say that?"

She frowned a bit harder her mouth curling into a growl.

"He's been over here passing out. Also looks like he's in pain when your outside his body."

I felt myself heat up.

"What do you mean?"

She raised an eyebrow at me.

"What my question is that suspicious? Answer me!"

She looked to me confused.

"Wait... You never meant to hurt him like that?"

I felt my anger and concern rise.

"Okay I need to check something... you don't mind giving me your hand to study."

She was hesitant but, she slowly moved her hand to wards me. I created some tendrils to reach out and scan her arm. Her arms gave of a positive bio-electricity like any living thing. However I noticed it was more erratic as her cells vibrated faster pushing more energy out.

"Wait were naturally faster cause of the change of atoms..."

This isn't our version of earth.

"We reality hopped... We're in danger..."
____________________________________

Memory Sequence 8 ending... Sequence 9 will begin in 3... 2... 1...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 144 13
This story is about the young prodigy Grant Alan, a scholar turned telekinetic, surviving in a strange new world after the colossal science vessel, t...
154K 2.5K 42
"What the fuck is your problem?" I asked my sworn enemy. "Have you lost your damn mind!" I scream at the top of my lungs. This bitch better answer m...
223 7 5
A man suffering from an incurable desease in the early 22century is the worlds number one player of the revolutionary deep dive gaming platform. Unfo...
11.3K 348 62
20 year old Human, Myles, is woken up from a Stacis chamber, having discovered that he slept for a thousand years, and the world being populated by F...