๐™Š๐™‰๐™€๐™Ž๐™ƒ๐™Š๐™ ๐™Š๐™ ๐™๐™’๐™Š๐™Ž๏ฟฝ...

By Pjmbts039

In this book there are some oneshots Or twoshots of bts stories. It can be a dark and soft theme both... Stor... More

AUTHOR
HER HEARTLESS HUSBAND - JJK
HER HEARTLESS HUSBAND JJK - 2
HER HEARTLESS HUSBAND JJK - BONUS
PSYCHO HUSBAND - KTH
PSYCHO HUSBAND KTH - 2
HIS FORBIDDEN LOVE - PJM
HIS FORBIDDEN LOVE PJM - BONUS
DARKSIDE - KNJ
DARKSIDE KNJ - BONUS
DESTINY - JHS
DESTINY JHS - 2
VILLAN'S HEARTBEAT - MYG
REGRET - KSJ
MY BOOKS ๐Ÿ“š
WELCOME BACK WWH~~~๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ
HAPPY BIRTHDAY๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ
BETRAYED - PJM

DARKSIDE KNJ - 2

708 41 25
By Pjmbts039

.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

An pov...

Right now the king is sitting in his private meeting room with his 3 most trusted ministers and 1 most trusted head soldier.. They all were trying to find any clue so they could know where the princess is hidden..

King- *cold voice* Any updates!???.

Minister 1- No your highness.. We searched the whole kingdom but didn't find the princess anywhere...

King- *shout* THEN WHERE SHE GO??.. THEIR MUST BE ANY PLACE WHERE YOU DIDN'T SEARCH..

Minister 2- There is a only one place king... Which we haven't researched yet...

King- And what's that place??...

Minister 3- That place is da----

Soldier - *bows* Sorry to interrupt u in between your highness... But we found something near the Dark forest boundary...

King- *gulped* What is it??..

Soldier - This...

King- *wide eyes* This necklace belongs to Yn *shocked* ..

Head soldier- Are you sure that you found this near that forest??...

Soldier- *nods* Yes Sir...

Hearing this the ministers and head guard turn towards the king who was lost in some thoughts.. They all were waiting for his order because going inside that forest is forbidden by the king...

And without the king's permission no one can enter inside the forest... The king took a deep breath and spoke in his extra cold voice sending shivers in everyone's spine..

King- *cold voice* Get everything ready.. I'm going there tomorrow morning..

Head guard- king!!.. Alone??.. *worried*

King- yess...

Saying this king left the room for his chamber leaving everyone worried and confused...

ON THE ANOTHER SIDE...

Yn slowly opened her eyes and only found herself in a different place.. She sits on the bed then last night events come in her mind which made her shocked and scared..

Yn gets up from the bed and tries to open the door but it was locked.. She tried her best but nothing happened.. Soon she gives up and goes and lays in bed crying loudly...

Suddenly the door of the room opened and heavy footsteps can be heard.. Yn looks up only to find the same man whom she met last night...

Yn- *gulped* w-ho are u??. *moves back*

?? - *looks at her* I'm the king of this forest *deep voice* KIM NAMJOON...

Yn- *tilted her head* but I thought.. The lion is the king of the forest!!.. Then how can u be the king??..

Nj- *blank face* Are u serious??..

Yn- noo.. I'm yn *smile innocently* Princess of Black Swan kingdom.. Nice to meet you... Whatever creature u are..

Nj- *sign* Demon... I'm Demon.. You little girl..

Yn- *whine* yaaahhh... I'm not little~~~

Nj- *looks up and down* sure!!..

Yn- *gasp* are u judging me??..

Nj- *roll his eyes* follow me.. *started walking outside*

Yn- *suspicious* wae should I??..

Nj- then don't... I was just going to give u food to eat... *went outside of her room*

Yn- *sparkle eyes* foodd... Wait for meee *runs behind him*

TIME SKIP...

After eating food yn started roaming around the house and trying to find a way to escape also.. Then her gaze fell on a book which was opened and placed on the table..

She went near it and what she saw or read made her shocked as hell.. An unknown feeling started raising in her heart.. But it all disappeared when she heard a shout from her behind..

Nj- *shouts* WHO GIVE YOU THE PERMISSION TO ROAM AROUND THE HOUSE.. GO TOWARDS YOUR ROOM NOW...

Yn- *flinched hardly* n-aee *teary eyes*

Saying this she runs towards the same room and locked herself.. She started crying again hearing that tone from namjoon.. Soon she fell asleep but the words were still ringing her mind...

𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐊𝐢𝐦 𝐇𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐛𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐊𝐢𝐦 𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐣𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝... 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐢𝐞... 𝐁𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐒𝐖𝐀𝐍 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐦....

AFTER ONE WEEK

It's been a week since yn is caged in the house... This whole week she didn't talk with joon properly and always tried to ignore his presence.. But deep down she was feeling hurt by her own actions...

Whereas, joon is fully aware of this feeling but decided to keep it hidden because right now his only mission is to tell yn about past and convince her to kill the king..

After making his mind joon slowly came inside yn's room and saw her laying on the bed while staring at the ceiling. He coughed a little but yn ignored him like he is not there. Joon signed and sit on the chair started talking because he knows that she is listening to him..

Nj- *deep voice* I know that you are listening to me so i'm going to say everything to u.. You must be curious about the prediction that was written in the book *takes a deep breath* so, its all started before your birth..

𝔽𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜...

𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚂𝚠𝚊𝚗, 𝚊 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚍𝚘𝚖 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚑𝚞𝚖𝚊𝚗'𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚍𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚢.. 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚍𝚘𝚖 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚛𝚞𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢 𝙳𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗 𝙺𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙺𝙸𝙼 𝙼𝙸𝙽𝙹𝚄𝙽 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚞𝚖𝚊𝚗 𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚀𝚄𝙴𝙴𝙽 𝙺𝙸𝙼 𝙷𝚈𝚄𝙽𝙰.. 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚋𝚘𝚝𝚑 𝚑𝚊𝚍 2 𝚔𝚒𝚍𝚜.. 𝙴𝚕𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚍𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙿𝚁𝙸𝙽𝙲𝙴𝚂𝚂 𝙺𝙸𝙼 𝙼𝙸𝙽𝙹𝙸 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝚁𝙸𝙽𝙲𝙴 𝙺𝙸𝙼 𝙽𝙰𝙼𝙹𝙾𝙾𝙽..

𝙋𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙗𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙨 𝙖𝙣 𝙝𝙪𝙢𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙗𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙨 𝙖 𝙙𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙣.. 𝙋𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙙𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙣 𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙮𝙣'𝙨 𝙛𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧..

𝙔𝙚𝙨, 𝙆𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙃𝙮𝙪𝙣𝙟𝙞𝙣.. 𝙃𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙖 𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙙𝙮, 𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙡 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖 𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙘𝙧𝙪𝙚𝙡 𝙙𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙣.. 𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙈𝙞𝙣𝙟𝙪𝙣 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙙𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙧'𝙨 𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙡 𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜.. 𝙃𝙚 𝙩𝙧𝙮 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙣𝙙..

𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙝𝙞𝙢.. 𝙃𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙞𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙖 𝙫𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙖𝙣.. 𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙮𝙥𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙫𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙖𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚.. 𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙞𝙨 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙..

𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙙.. 𝙃𝙚 𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙚𝙣, 𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙗𝙮 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢 𝙥𝙤𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙣.. 𝙅𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙘 𝙤𝙣 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙟𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙘𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙤𝙙𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧..

𝘽𝙪𝙩.. 𝘽𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙙𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙖𝙞𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪.. 𝙃𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙥𝙚𝙙 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙟𝙤𝙤𝙣..

𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙨 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚 𝙞𝙩.. 𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 3 𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧.. 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙙𝙚𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙤𝙣 𝙪.. 𝙃𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙥𝙪𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙝𝙞𝙢/𝙝𝙚𝙧..

𝙃𝙮𝙪𝙣𝙟𝙞𝙣 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠𝙨 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜.. 𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙖 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙣.. 𝙃𝙚 𝙙𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙤𝙛 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙖𝙘𝙘𝙚𝙥𝙩 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙙𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙧.. 𝘽𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙖𝙘𝙘𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙚𝙖𝙠 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙡𝙮 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙥𝙪𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚..

𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙛𝙪𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚.. 𝙃𝙚 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙨 2 𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 2 𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙚𝙣𝙨 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙝𝙚 𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢.. 𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙣 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙗𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙚𝙙.. 𝙃𝙚 𝙖𝙘𝙘𝙚𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙙 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙣 𝙥𝙖𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙖 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙞𝙣 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙝𝙚𝙧..

𝔽𝕃𝔸𝕊ℍ𝔹𝔸ℂ𝕂 𝔼ℕ𝔻𝕊..

BACK TO PRESENT..

Joon finished telling her the story and looks at her who was fully shocked.. He stood up from his seat and softly shakes her.. Yn blink and looks at him..

Nj- *soft voice* Are you ok??..

Yn- *nods* n-naee..

Nj- well.. You just have tonight to think about ur decision.. Because tomorrow he will be here..

Yn- *wide eyes* t-onight!! ..

Joon nodded his head and went out of their.. Yn falls on bed and one by one tears started coming from her eyes.. She never knew that her father is this kind of person.. Her cries become loud which Joon can heard from outside..

The one question which was roaming in both of mind was.... "What will happened tomorrow!!??.. "

KNOWING TOO MUCH OF YOUR FUTURE IS NEVER A GOOD
THING...

TO BE CONTINUED...

Hope u all like it..
See you guys in the next part..
Don't forget to vote..
Bye bye stars ⭐⭐
Saranghae ❤♾️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.8K 1.6K 44
The lights were switched on and we see that the person is covered in blood and has collapsed on the ground it was "JENNIE!!!!" I yelled and went rush...
292 80 19
-A BTS Oneshot Book ยทโ™ซ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ โ™ซยท โ โ› ๐š‚๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š–๐šŠ๐š”๐šŽ ๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐š๐š•๐šž๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š ๏ฟฝ...
65.5K 1.8K 19
"No my dad can't do that to me, you are lieing"..."it's true he has sold , they are waiting for you go now and save our family think about our family...
26.1K 595 6
Requested Oneshots.....from Wattpad Jungkook or Taehyung.... !! Don't copy!! It's mine but the story will be the idea of my readers & some stories a...