Blood Ties

By Minnamouse33

Astarion had become a new addition to your camp, He was willing to adventure with you only for the promise yo... More

The Forest
The Visitor
Trust and Tensions
Lavender and Lust
Pride and Promises
Lost and Found
The Bargain
Astarion
Hell and Heartbreak
Memories

Devils and Devotion

204 2 0
By Minnamouse33

" You're awake, good the master is an impatient man, he wants to see you right away, get up. We will prepare you for him. " said a soft feminine voice

I groaned as I slowly sat myself up.  My head spun and I had to fight the wave of nausea that wracked my body. "What did you guys do to me? Why am I so dizzy?"

" Humanoids don't handle dimensional shifts well. Your bodies and minds are weak. Master says you've been changed, had your powers diminished. "

I focused on the voice and couldn't hide my shock from my expression as I met the black eyes of the horned creature at the side of the bed I had awoken on.

" I'm Zaba, master assigned me to your care. Please mistress we mustn't dawdle, I do not wish to earn master's ire." The small creature was nervous I realized.

Her master must not be a kind one.  It made me feel for the creature.

"I'm sorry Zaba but I'm fine as I am you can take me to your master now."

"Heavens no. No no you cannot go before the master like this," the creature shook her horned head at me dismayed," He will be most displeased. He likes you in the pretty purple dresses, he'll want your hair done and he'll desire for you to wear his jewels once more. "

" Zaba what are you talking about? I've never met your master before." I fought not to groan as my head throbbed.  " This is crazy, just tell me where are we? What is this place?"

Zaba started fidgeting with the clasps of my armour,ignoring my questions.

I was feeling really uneasy with this whole situation but I'd be damned if I was going to go into this blind. " Zaba please tell me? Where am I? Who is your master and what the hells does he want with me?"

I heard a rich male voice answer instead," Zaba knows better than to speak about my business. Leave us Zaba."

Zaba practically ran from the room.  I was left to face the handsome man who had stepped into the room. He was impeccably dressed. He wore a tailored white silk shirt tucked into a pair of charcoal grey dress pants. His dress shoes were polished to a high shine. He didn't bother with a tie, the top buttons of his shirt were undone showing off the long tanned column of his muscular neck. His black hair  flowed down past his large shoulders. His red eyes glowed as he looked me over.

Something in the way he looked at me had my body stirring with awareness.

I struggled to put a name to his face. 

He didn't seem to take any notice of my inner conflict as he told me, "Sweetheart you are a vision. I've missed you."

I narrowed my eyes at the man, I had no recollection of who he was but he seemed to know me well enough.  His was a face you couldn't easily forget. He was also being very personal with his words. He was acting like we were intimately familiar with eachother.

" I am not your sweetheart, I don't even know you. What game are you playing right now? Where are we and why am I here?"

He placed a hand over his heart, frowning at me, " You wound me.I cannot say I'm not surprised they'd make you forget me. They truly believed they could hide you away from me forever but you are mine and I'll always find you.  I will help you remember. Come here."

I was terrified when my body started fighting against me. His command had me standing and walking towards him without my control.

When I was within arms reach of him he pulled me up against his muscled chest gripping my right wrist painfully. I was barely breathing, I was terrified over my inability to fight against him.

Behind that terror there was also a stirring in my body, as if being near him again awakened something dormant inside of me. My heart raced as I met his crimson eyes.

The raw hunger in his expression was staggering. Something in my mind told me that I did know him. A name floated to the surface.

"Talos... You..You're..." I stumbled over the words, as my head throbbed.

"Yes my sweet, it is Talos. You are my wife. You were stolen from me and hidden. You had your memories of our relationship locked inside your mind. I've been hunting for you. I told you I'd always find you no matter what corner of the universe you were on. You belong to me. You are not meant to be on the mortal plane..you are not a mortal anymore, not really. "

I tried to pull away from Talos but he held me firmly." You don't need to be afraid, I'd never hurt you."

He mistook my reaction as fear of him," I'm not afraid of you,I'm angry. Let me go." I seethed

He released his hold on my wrist finally. I rubbed at it helping the circulation, I expected it would bruise.

"I can understand the anger. Do you know how desperate I was to find you? To know you are vulnerable and alone, it was maddening." Talos brushed my hair behind my ears.

I fought not to react. He was being so gentle, so charming.

I wanted to deny this, deny him but something in the way he looked at me had me believing his story.

So I was his wife. I had my memory erased and I was taken from him. Who could have managed it and why was it done? Had I gone willingly? There had to be more to this and I intended to find out.

" I'm sorry Talos but I don't remember anything about you, I have a whole  life and I...I'm in love with someone else. "

Talos's eyes flashed, he was furious. I trembled as my thoughts drifted to sweet Astarion, of the fear in his eyes as I walked towards the cloaked figures. I needed to get back to him but I needed Shadowheart's sister free first.

Talos growled and got in my face, " The pale one, yes I know. This Astarion is he good to you? Does he know how to please you?"

I shivered at the implication of Talos's words.

Talos grinned showing the tips of his sharp fangs."I'll let you have him my sweet if he makes you happy. I'd never deny you anything. Know you are still mine and you are my mate. I will not be parted from you again. Your mind, soul and body are mine to enjoy for eternity. I have missed you so very much. I think I'll have you and remind you just how much that you enjoy being mine before I return you to your other life. I will be keeping you within reach though as I will not lose you again. "

I shivered at his words. I should be running from him, fighting but my body reacted to the nearness of him.  I was shamed to admit I was painfully aroused. I felt heat pooling between my thighs.

This dark fantasy was my husband. While I didn't yet know what sort of devil he was, I could tell that he was powerful. I could feel the energy radiating off his big body.

Talos smiled seductively at me as he realized what was happening.

"I can smell your arousal.Your body craves mine and I'm going to fulfill your every need. First I want to hear you ask.. tell me what you want from me?"

I groaned trying to think straight but all I could imagine was laying out naked on the bed with this devil between my thighs.

What the hell was wrong with me? I chalked this up to being pent up still from the other night with Astarion at the lake.

I needed a release clearly but I didn't want it to be with Talos.

"I'm not doing this with you.  I'm here for Shadowheart's sister.  You took her and you're going to give her back to me and then I'm leaving."

Talos raised a dark brow at me. " You think I'd honestly let you walk out of my life again? Do you think me a fool?"

" What you think doesn't mean anything to me.  I'm sorry Talos but I am not being held here against my will. I volunteered to come here just to get my best friend's sister free.  If you actually care anything about me then you'll release her and you'll let me go."

He growled and started pacing. I watched him warily unsure what he'd do next.

When he finally faced me again he said, "I have a deal for you to consider. Listen carefully, I'll let the human go only if you agree to stay with me for a week.  I want time to show you all you've been missing in my absence. I want a chance to have your memories of me restored.  If after the week you still decide you would rather go back to the mortal realm you will be free to go. "

I narrowed my eyes at him.  He knew he had all the advantages in this bargain. Could I stay here a week? Was I willing to sacrifice my wellbeing to see Shadowheart's sister free.  What would Astarion think of this? Knowing I was being sequestered away in the hells with a devil while he worried about me.  Would he try to free me and risk himself?  I couldn't stomach that thought, yet I was struggling to see another way out of this.

" What if I refuse? What happens?" I asked

I was afraid to know but I needed his answer.

Talos sat himself on the end of the large bed and crossed his feet at the ankles. He looked skyward and sighed exagerratly before looking back at me.

" Then you stay here forever. If you try to run I'll chain you to this bed.  I'm being extremely serious when I say that I will have you one way or another. We can do this civilly or I can simply take what is mine. I care not about the human so my protection comes with conditions. For now she is safe, but should you displease me that can change very quickly. How long do you think a cleric would last alone in the depths of hell? Do you know what would be done to a soul of that caliber. Clerics are a high commodity here. Devil's will pay alot for one to have the opportunity to break them. "

The thought of her coming to harm had my stomach clenching painfully. I would not let that be her fate if I could spare her of it, even at the cost of my own soul.

" Fine... I'll stay, if you swear to me you'll set her free today. You swear to return her safely to her sister's side. I need to send a message with her as well so I want to see her.  Take me to her Talos, right now. "

Talos laughed,the sound frustratingly sexual. He had to be part incubus the way he had me reacting to him.

I wanted answers and he'd be using our week together to answer them.  I just needed to keep myself out of his bed. 

He held a hand out to me, his nails were black and ended in points. I found that I was curious to see his true devil form.

I let him take my hand and lead me from the bedchamber down a long corridor.

The place was tastefully decorated. 

There were all manner of demons moving to and fro. His servants I guessed.

They wouldn't look at Talos directly instead bowed in deference of his station.

It was disturbing to me. I didn't believe in servitude of others. Had I ordered these poor souls around in the past? I grimaced at the notion.

Talos seemed oblivious to my discomfort, seemingly absorbed in the sensation of my hand in his. When I looked up at him he had this adorable half smile on his face. I could admit he was incredibly attractive and he was certainly the type of male I was attracted to.

I was still finding it difficult to know that I was mated to this devil. I hoped I could get the truth of what actually happened from him without any more bargaining.  Devils thrived of making deals and usually only spoke in half truths to lull their target into a false sense of security.

Devils didn't play to lose and I knew that I was in a world of trouble.

I just wanted to get through the end of the week unscathed and back to the silver haired vampire who had started my heart again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 465 26
Amara, a Half-Elf Rogue is captured by the Baldur's Gate guards and believes she's going to be rotting in a cell for the rest of her life. Instead, s...
21.1K 912 42
Tav is a drow wanting a new start after spending her entire life in the pits of the Underdark. Astarion is a vampire spawn seeking freedom after cen...
13.1K 360 40
As the Ash Settles, is my take on what happens to the group of companions after saving Baldur's Gate. As the ash settles and the drinks are pouring a...
645 33 3
In which Astarion struggles to cope with the loss of the life he could've had with you.